Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
138 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaibuku Uchiha
Kaibuku Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Kai Uchiha
Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 35950

Helping an Elderly Citizen  Empty Helping an Elderly Citizen

Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:15 pm
Food Shopping:

Kai awoke to the sound of the howling wind outside, this was very unusual to him and he was not sure he was going to get used to it. The glass window appear to shake in its housing as the wind picked at the weak points of the building, it probably did not help that Kai was several floors up and not in the safety of the lower ground. Kai had spent the rest of the evening before after his mission shopping for necessities, he now owned kitchenware to make his meals, at least when he was eating at home. Kai made his way to the bathroom and readied for the day ahead, one these daily tasks were complete he dressed in his usual attire, dark trousers and t-shirt with his long sash over the top, his weapon pouches on his back hip, and a holster attached to his hip. Kai had his weapons and equipment ready, but due to his nature in the village, he was currently being given menial tasks. Whether he was being tested for the basic skills of a ninja due to his lack of attending this villages ninja academy, or they were purposefully keeping the newly arrived Konoha ninja at an arms-length he was unsure, but it did not matter to him, he would do what he must move up.

Kai made his way through the village to the admin building where he received his missions. He had taken the time the night before, while doing his shopping to learn the paths through the village, at least between his home and the admin building and to the main village gates. Kai entered the building and had a short exchange with the secretary of the building, he received his mission scroll read it, and then exited the building. Today he would have to help an elderly man with his shopping, this was no less menial of a task than the weeds he had pulled just days before, but he would take more joy in helping out someone in this way.

Kai followed the directions on the scroll and arrived at the man's house he knocked on the door loudly and waited for someone to open it. The door crept open very slowly as a man peered out from behind it, a very aged and struggled voice called out from behind "YES? Arashi residence" Kai spoke in a clear tone "Mr. Arashi I've been sent to collect your shopping list from you as your social worker cannot come today, a family emergency." At that notion, the door open wider and a hand shakily passed out a list "I made a list for you young man, my wife used to do the shopping but she recently passed, my legs don't let me go myself" Kai smiled widely as he took the list "No problem Mr. Arashi. I'll be back shortly with all you need". Kai turned and the smile dropped from his face, he did not like to see the suffering of the elderly. Kai took off to the shops and got everything on the man's list, if one item was unavailable he traveled to more shops to make sure he got it for the elderly man.

After 45 minutes Kai returned to the house and knocked loudly, he then called out at the same time "It's me with the shopping, Mr. Arashi, pardon the intrusion but I'll let myself in" Kai pushed at the door and walked into the house, he was surprised at how well kept it was. "Stay seated Mr. Arashi, I'll deal with this" Kai proceeded to put the shopping away and then look in on the elderly man, he would sit with him for the rest of the day and keep him company, not that this was part f the mission, but it was what Kai deemed necessary to do at this very moment.

WC: 651
Claiming 1100 Ryo, +5 Ap, +6 Vigor, 651/1000 for Great Fireball C.
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Helping an Elderly Citizen  Empty Re: Helping an Elderly Citizen

Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:44 pm