Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
KuroFaustΩ
KuroFaustΩ
Citizen
Stat Page : RESEARCH DATABASE Mk 1.0

Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

Helping At the Hospital (Faustein, Katsuragi)  Empty Helping At the Hospital (Faustein, Katsuragi)

Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:59 pm
Spoiler:

It had been a while since Faustein was granted official and permanent permission from the currently reigning Kazekage to become a full resident of Suna with all the basic perks that came with it like having a proper residence and being able to take missions and so on. Since then, Faustein had taken up his auto-didactic studies and mad science research once again, causing the common non-ninja populace to give his home a rather wide berth as they were fearful of the strange sounds and scents that were regularly issuing forth from it. For the ninja, it proved to be either amusing or just plain disconcerted, depending on their mental fortitude. So, time marched on from then till the present, wherein he had been busy studying some of the more advanced Water Release elemental ninjutsu and Medical ninjutsu theory to see whether he could pick up a few more useful and/or exotic as well as intriguing jutsu in these two fields from the scrolls and tomes which he had borrowed from the the publicly available section of the village library, publicly available for the village ninja, that is. That was when he heard the knock on his door which brought him out of his reverie

Why do these things always come when I am deep in thought or study? How truly irksome...Oh well, it cannot be helped, I suppose...

He had mused silently while grumbling under his breath for a brief while as he arose from his seat at the large study table in the largest room in his house which he had been slowly and steadily converting into a proper research lab since his acquisition of his house. Then, he had gone to the door and upon opening it to see who it was, there was merely a memo stuck on its face that notified him of being summoned to the mission assignment office at the "Spire" which was basically the Kage's place of work. So, since he wanted to get this assignment over with and return to his beloved research and study ASAP, he wasted no time in readying himself in his usual work outfit, aka that of the standard physician-scientist. Granted, it was nothing like what the other village ninja usually wore, but then, he was a highly eccentric young man, so it was only to be expected perhaps.

Helping At the Hospital (Faustein, Katsuragi)  CNkIWMc

After that, he had headed off to the mission assignment office and after conversing briefly with the clerk lady at the counter, he was given the mission scroll for the one assigned to him. Apparently it was a C-rank mission, so Faustein had expected it to be a difficult one, but all it turned out to be was a simple and straightforward inventory and equipment sorting type job at the Suna hospital which he knew was woefully understaffed for being such an important fixture in the village.

Well, I am certainly not complaining...an easy mission like this is definitely a heaven-sent boon...Now then...to wait for my mission partner to arrive on scene...

With that in mind, Faustein took a seat in the lounge nearby and began to wait for the other person who was apparently to join him in this mission, hoping he would show up without delay so that they could finish this mission quickly.
Katsuragi
Katsuragi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Katsuragi's Stats

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 192800

Helping At the Hospital (Faustein, Katsuragi)  Empty Re: Helping At the Hospital (Faustein, Katsuragi)

Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:58 pm
His quick strides bolstered his confidence within, today, Katsuragi sauntering down the half busy lane by himself on an early morning, with one notion in mind, strength. He couldn't help but play back the point in time when he and Raleth fought; which wasn't really a fight to begin with. It was completely one sided, no competition what so ever; like a parent disciplining their hard headed child. The ass beating was so bad, the memory of it flowed into his mind piece by piece as his body recuperated from the beat down. As time went on, he finally managed to piece together the whole thing.

'Damn..., that shit was rough, but I'll get him back one day...with the quickness. homie will never see me coming!'

There was something about fighting, fists, swords, anything that required you to be up close and personal. Katsuragi felt it was natural, fighting came to him with ease. Always keep moving, and know your reach. Perhaps maybe, his sense for fighting was the reason Raleth gave him a job and a place to stay after giving Katsuragi the ass beating of his life. Despite his hate for him, and the small ass room, Katsuragi couldn't get mad at that. In truth, Raleth was looking out for Katsuragi, despite his record, his past, and for what he was. Katsuragi might of ended up a completely different person if he received just a bit of guidance in his youth before turning to the streets. No matter, what's done is done.

Katsuragi's attire consisted of a thin black jacket, which underneath he wore a solid white shirt. His pants were a pair of black jeans. His boots also being solid black with an emblem labeled "EU", it's made of metal stitched to the tongue of the boots. His hair, still vivid, was a solid dark purple. His tools and such were all assorted evenly along his attire, given no hint to their whereabouts.

Regardless of that, he stands in front of a common supply store against the vanilla colored wall, a few feet on the left side of the door. Within the grip of his left hand was a rolled up flyer, detailing bits of information about a mission here within the village he stood to gain from. Curtesy of yours truly, Raleth.  Nevertheless, curiosity got the better of him, but he figured with a bit of insight of the matter, he could use this as a stepping stone to gain more experience in the ways of shinobi. The thought of it all made him suck his teeth. Working for the same system that put him behind bars.

Entering the hospital, he unrolls the scroll and takes a gander at it a few times, rereading the information. He was to do these tasks with a partner; Katsuragi dropped his shoulders in disapproval. His ulterior motives failed before he could even begin the tasks; perhaps maybe he could get lucky. Who knew?

Within the lobby, he chats with the clerk who then points to a peculiar young man, sitting down across from him on his left. His wardrobe fit that of a doctor, but was a bit young in Kat's eyes. His hair was the real wow factor, he takes multiple looks towards him, trying to confirm if this was really the joker he was to be dealing with. after confirmation, he saunters towards the green haired individual, with leering eyes.

"Yo, you here for this?", he jolts the open scroll towards the person in question a she proceeded ahead, only to stop 5 feet away.
KuroFaustΩ
KuroFaustΩ
Citizen
Stat Page : RESEARCH DATABASE Mk 1.0

Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

Helping At the Hospital (Faustein, Katsuragi)  Empty Re: Helping At the Hospital (Faustein, Katsuragi)

Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:46 am
Faustein had been waiting and talking with one of the hospital staff about a possible lifelong professional slot being opened up at the Suna Hospital for him when he heard someone call out to him asking him whether he was at the hospital for the inventory sorting assignment too. So, he turned about and nodded while remarking and catching the scroll that the man had thrown to him without missing a beat, the man's leering eyes doing nothing to intimidate him or shake him if that was the intention at all

"Indeed I am. My name is Faust. If I may ask, what is yours?"

As he spoke, Faustein's voice was revealed to be an unusually rich, powerful, and resonant baritone but yet melodious one after which he fell silent and waited for the man to reply back if he cared to do so. While he waited, he continued to take in the details of his surroundings with the rest of his senses while keeping the man in his crimson red gaze just in case. All the while, Faustein made sure to keep his well-practiced businessman's polite smile on his thin cyanotic lips and while he waited to behold the man's reaction, he occasionally scratched the mismatched skin patch (i.e., one that was darker than the rest of his skin) around his right eye area that was bounded below by a paraboloid suture line as it had started itching as of late.

Katsuragi
Katsuragi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:50 pm
Upon hearing Faust"s voice, Katsuragi's head jolts back a bit. His voice was just as powerful as Raleth's the Jounin that gave Katsuragi a beating of a life time. He couldn't help but give a sudden pause, Katsuragi now giving a more cautious stare due to the familiar voice. But at the same time, he gave not slack with his upfront attitude. "Damn, Onion top! that some bass you got gawd damn!", he points while checking around to see if anyone else was taking back by the ninja with the god voice. After gaining his composure, he balls up the paper he held with both hands. "Yeah, i'm Katsuragi, i'm from Quarter town(Tanzaku Town). But yeah, we supposed do some fuckin... inventory? Yeah, I know the warehouse is in the back. Come on, Onion Top! Lets roll", Katsuragi made his way to the warehouse, hopefully with Onion top if he chose to.

On the way to the warehouse, Katsuragi kept both hand inside his pockets at all times. He scans all the people passing him by. Ine by one, he takes not of how many personnel in shinobi uniform were present,, which were hardly none. They all were either in scrubs and over coats. Katsuragi took note of this, including his partners accent.

"Yo, where you from OT", he asked causally.
Katsuragi
Katsuragi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Survived 2021

Tue May 11, 2021 5:30 pm
As the young hustler continued down the hallway, he finds himself alone. His partner was no longer in sight, he was all but alone chatting with himself. No matter, he continued onwards to the warehouse, he shakes his head at the thought of OT leaving but no matter, he was here for one thing only. Money. all of it.

Before today, he noticed a pair of shoes at a shop down town in the shopping district of the village. a pair of dress shoes with metal spurs. Katsuragi wasn't really one to wear dress shoes, but something about these shoes caught his eye. It seemed like something he could wear and use to shut people up who got slick at the mouth. He smiles at the thought of him wearing them, each step a metal clink sound that would resonate. Everyone would know Katsuragi was there. His ego got he best of him it seems, but with the things he's done in the past, his confidence was well deserved.

Moments later, he arrives to the entrance into the warehouse. He looks confused, the door slightly open; unlocked. This was weird, the door to the warehouse unlocked and unmonitored. He scans his environment once more, viewing the personnel care for the many patients sick and or wounded. They ball seemed occupied to the point where they really didn't even seem to notice Katsuragi. He entered the warehouse, seeing it nothing more than a high vaulted ceilings room with a few racks along the wall. For a large Hospital, the warehouse wasn't as big as he expected. Katsuragi walks towards the desk, it was lousy with scattered papers and pens. The documents depicted everything about the contents in the warehouse.

All this unnecessary work, he was beginning to see why jobs like these were passed down to basic ninja. He sighs, work like this was not something he was interested in. The stuff he wanted to do involved him raiding places, hunting people down with money, and making money moves like sell product. He thinks back to what Raleth said about him becoming a shinobi.

'Nah man..., I'm not feeling this', he sits down in the chair nearby the desk. He rolls towards the desk, thinking about everything that transpired so far. Time was precious to him, he didn't have much time. there were so many things to do and with everything so far he needed to get the ball rolling, now. Katsuragi already foresaw the future, him wasting his good years serving a person he would barely meet, working long hours with no room to relax. At least with Katsuragi's other activities he could set his own schedule. No reporting in and getting paid pennies. Only 2000 ryo he was getting for this mission. What a joke, the shoes he wanted were way more than that. He shakes his head side to side while shuffling through the papers, trying at a sad attempt to fix everything in order. He had to if he wanted to get the audit on the way. after rifling through the sheets, he figured out everything and begun to do inventory. One by one, now on his feet, he counted all the tools and bins with contents. Every so often, he looks through the door, wondering if he should just leave.

Moments later, Katsuragi finishes up the report. Everything seemed to be in order. he wondered what the fuss was all about, then again, audits were pretty much mandatory every month or so. As he made his way to the door, he was met by a white robed figure. a doctor by the looks of it. His posture was a bit off, but had a well defined face of that of a wise old man. He even came equipped with the stereotypical white beard that went well with his olive skin. He gives a few glances towards Katsuragi as he himself made his way towards the newly arranged deck; the old doctor took note of this almost immediately as he entered the warehouse. "What have you done? what are you doing here? Let me guess, you were sent by the higher ups to do inventory, again..., I do not much care for it. I preferred things the way I like them, so it will be easier for me to do my work", the doctor has always had a habit of questioning and solving things at the same time. His analytical mind was programed that way, always learning on the fly and adapting at will. Useful traits for a doctor. Katsuragi just simply stood there, wondering just who was this old bag. "I mean, you pretty much just solved the case doc, I'm only getting paid chump changed but it's a job...", he said morbidly. Kat's heart was just not in it. He couldn't see himself do this again. Not for all the measly ryo offered  by the kage, and of course, the doctor took note of this.

"You don't seem like you are quite in to warehouse job, it's a labor job to begin with so it is quite understandable. You are also right, shinobi don't get much from jobs like this, or even jobs out on the field. I hear it all the time, young men and women entering the hospital, injured and such. They pay they received couldn't even cover the medical bills, but fortunately tit is all paid for by the village. But still, it all doesnt add up. Toi put it in perspective, mercs and rogues get paid alot more, in cold hard cash to do the same thing our young fine off spring are doing; and they get to enjoy it all, minus the fear of being killed and thrown into a ditch somewhere never to be seen again. But it puts everything into a certain perspective. You are all the same, the only difference is one3 group as to report back to a superior. But, maybe there is a way, perhaps may instead of becoming a shinobi, one could just do freelance jobs for all villages, a name could definitely be passed around if one's work ethic was up to par...", after the long winded passage, Katsuragi found himself nodding at almost everything the doctor just said. "yeah! That's what i've been saying the whole time, it aint worth it man...", the doctor grabbed a few sheets of random paper and made his way back into the hallway. as his back was turned, he reached into his coat pocket and fetched a silver flash which he took a few sips from, discreetly before entering the hallway.

*Hick*

"Yes my boy, you finally learn what it is to be self sufficient. Katsuragi, after a few moments of self reflecting, made his way towards door to leave this hospital once and for all. The doctor provided the much need confirmation he need today. after he picked up his check, he returned back to the teashop, where he would lay within his room, which now held another bed, Wha twas that about he wondered? "Huh?"

---

TWC: 2001, 20 stats and 4,000 ryo, 20 AP, 3 meters of bandages, 1 syringe.
claiming? Divine Breathing Technique
Yuuma Fujiwara
Yuuma Fujiwara
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 116770

Tue May 11, 2021 6:11 pm
Katsuragi Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum