Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
137 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

White Shadow Empty White Shadow

Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:32 pm
The hero of a hundred songs walked forth, each step more fabulous than the last. Ayato did look like a lord today, he supposed, dressed in a black doublet emblazoned with the Hyuuga sigil on the breast pocket in colored thread. A raging fire on a golden field, an ancient sigil for an ancient clan. 

The Byakugan heir draped a cloak of beaten gold across his shoulders and clasped it at the neck with the Hoshi’s badge of office. A silver star. 

A white shadow was following the Kage. Jak of the Dosser Tribe in scaled armor the color of milk, his cloak as white as freshly fallen snow. 

“If I were them, I would fear a trap.” Jak said, “Why else invite them after what transpired in your Kage Summit.” Though he was not yet past forty years old, only a fringe of thin black hair remained on his head, circling behind his ears like the shadow of a crown. His black beard cropped, tied, and short across his square jaw. His eyes were open wounds beneath his heavy brows, green as moss on the castle wall. 

“It would be unfair for Kirigakure genin to miss the exams.” Ayato Hyuuga said. And if they don’t wish to compete, perhaps they can partake in the festivities. Listen to our fine singers.“

“That so?”Jack said disinterestedly.
“Where’s your love for music, Jak.”
 “If it was music you wished to hear, you should have gotten a singer to guard you.”

Ayato smiled at that. “That would be amusing. I would love to see them fending off the Mizukage with their harp if a fight had broken out.”

The two waited in the forest, under the blue sky of Sunagakure. While Toneri Hyuuga, a man that Ayato trusted with his life, a brother he had never shared mother’s milk with, was on his way to The Spire, delivering a letter inviting someone to join Ayato and his entourage on their trip back to his Hoshi.
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

White Shadow Empty Re: White Shadow

Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:37 pm
With her bags packed she was clearing her desk and locking any sensitive documents in her desk, sealing them with minor blood locks - nothing anyone needed would be in those drawers; sensitive information and the like were for her eyes only anyways. She was gearing up to make the long travel to Hoshi through the new technique Mayfly that Kenshin had taught her before his departure - she had yet to hear anything as of late but his chakra signature was still in existence so at least he wasn’t dead. As she clasped her black cloak over her new outfit - white shorts with an exposing body suit that only covered her navel chest and arms, her wide brimmed hat with her simple clan symbol in white - a heartbeat entered her range of hearing only seconds before a knock on the door followed.

Striding over to the door she flung it open and stared at an unfamiliar face who held a letter in his hand - glancing over the mans person she noted a Hoshi village symbol - straightening her back she took the letter from him and read it over quickly, her right eyebrow raising in interest as the intention was made clear. Seems a lengthy trip was out of the cards for the Kazekage… that works. Giving a short nod she held up one slender finger and turned, entering the room once more to gather her belongings - with her black back over her back she placed her Kage hat on her head with a slight wrinkle of her nose; being a public figure was still new… having lived so much in the shadows .. to have something to label her with so clearly made her a bit uncomfortable at times. Yet she showed no real emotions as she returned to the man sent to her, following him without word to the spot in the grove where the man in question stood waiting in a nearby forest under the clear sky and nearly glowing in his white attire; at least the Kage wore black today. Her expression wouldn’t change but as she approached she had some choice thoughts about a white attire that was best kept to herself. 

“What an honor to be brought to Hoshi by the Hogokage himself.”, she would finally speak as she came within a few feet of the man in question - her full gaze intent on his. “You’re saving me a great deal of trouble, I’ll have to repay you.” As she finished her words she would slide her arm and hook it to his as if it was as natural an action as any, giving him a sideways glance up to his face she would speak in a lower tone, “Shall we?” 

His heart beat was louder than anyone else's in the area - and it was so fun to make it kick up; albeit maybe a tad cruel.

[Potential exit to travel - Hoshigakure]
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:46 pm
Ayato saw Toneri approaching. This Hyuuga was fair, with a clean shaved face and thick straight hair so pale it seemed more gold than white. His tunic bore Ayato’s clan colors in reverse, a golden fireball on a red field. A nod to the fact that Toneri and his twin Natsuki were no trueborn Hyuuga.

Behind Toneri was Mizuki Ohta, with quite the brave outfit - the taijutsu expert realized as she got closer. Thankfully Zaine Uchiha was not shadowing her. The man had never done him any wrong, but Ayato could barely stomach Zaine Uchiha. Not that he necessarily felt about it. Zaine's horse-face would cause anyone indigestion.

The slender female locked her violet eyes on Ayato’s white ones as she expressed her gratitude for the invitation along with a pleasantly. As she finished her words, she would slide her arm and hook it to his as if it was natural action as any. She was giving him a sideways glance up to his face. Every movement of hers was a seduction. 

“I had understood during the meeting that you were fair of face and full of grace, but no one ever told me that you were a thief, Lord Kazekage.”  Of course, he wronged her; she was no thief of physical goods at least.

Ayato placed his free hand over his heart. “Don’t deny it. How do you explain this hole in my chest from where you stole my heart?”

“He is only teasing you, my lady,” noted Toneri Hyuuga. “My sweet brother never had heart.”

“The Hyuuga have had their black goats through history, and we have my half-brother here,” Ayato said with a sigh. “If I don’t have a heart, then what is beating so loud that it could be heard all the way North to Kumo.”

Jak grinned and looked at Toneri. “Genin should not speak out of turn when their Kage is talking. Did you miss the etiquette session, boy?”

“Kinsman, I am no longer a Genin. Ayat...Lord Hogokage made me a Chuunin recently.”
“Did I?” Ayato wondered, scratching his chin with his free hand. “Even more to the point, I could unmake you just as quickly.” 

Toneri bristled at that. “Genin or Chuunin, if there is to be an attack on the Hogokage, my place is with you.” Toneri had also protested earlier when Ayato told him he and Natsu were to remain in Suna.

“Your place is where I say it is. I have many shinobi as good as you, or better, but you have a pleasing manner and a glib tongue, and those will be of more use to me here than Hoshigakure. You will leave within the fortnight for Konoha. Buy all the Senju wood you can find and then return.”

“As you command,” He placed his hand on his sword-hilt. “On my honor as a Hyuuga, I won’t let you down. ” The Chuunin said and then took his leave. 

Ayato turned to look at Mizuki, still wrapped in his arm, and smiled. He might have acted like it, but he hadn't forgotten about her, yet the earlier exchange had helped him get his pulse back together.

“And now we shall go. I look forward to witnessing what kind of reward you have in mind for me.” A mark seal half a world away reacted to Ayato’s handseal command. The trio would manifest back to the Unseen University in a white flash.

[Exiting to Hoshigakure/Leader's chambers]

Mizuki Ohta likes this post

Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 230150