Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Kintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
157 Posts - 22%
137 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Shikami
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 226000

The Arrival of the Dead man Empty The Arrival of the Dead man

Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:36 pm
The Arrival of the Dead man Stein-s-madness-soul-eater-35289898-500-500

There was a man in the distance from the gates who approched. This eerie sight was one to behold, as smoke from the cigarette in his mouth seemed to swirl around him before blowing off into the wind. The light from the sun of the day glinted and glared off his glasses he wore. As the spooky man approched the gate his apperal was more apparent, he seemed like a doctor. The Stitched white coat that fell off his shoulders and ended about lengthwise down his mid calf. The combined colors of different blacks and greys that was so crudely held together that seemed to form the resemblance of a shirt underneath. The matted and wild mess of white hair that sat a top pale skin. The stitches he was kept hidden was now in full sight. The man was back, not just from the dead like he was so long ago. The persona he buried had returned.

Stein, the mad doctor who once terrorized Konohagakure and then tried to make amends, who believed himself turn on by the man he once felt comfortable enough to consider on his ever short list of friends. To be declared dead by that mans successor, and yet here he was. He had told his clones to come to the gates one at a time, as not to alert the village to much, but he would take lead first, for that would give the answer they needed.

Would they be weclomed in with open arms? Would the past haunt his every choice? Did anyone even remember the name and face of the man named Dr. Frank N. Stein, PHD? His approach was slow yet purposeful, he was trying not to startle anyone and start anything that could have been prevented. However he knew his sight was off putting alone, not given his nature to be naturally sneaky and ability to spook others.

Stein had his hands out to either side, open not so wide like he was trying to be hugged, but not so close that they could mistake any movement to be going for a possible weapon. But lets be honest if the bingo book regaled the events, he would be met by ANBU for that was what he did in Konoha. He turn himself in and let himself be captured by ANBU, and Jason Senju had known it, Hell even that Taijutsu user he fought in the wood so long ago could tell.

Stein knew back then that the man had skill, yet Stein himself could take his strongest hit repeatedly without flinching, What drove the mad doctor to such lengths? Even he did not fully understand his own whims as he has drifted like a leaf on the wind . The Dead man stopped with his arms still in place in the air. Trying to be as non threatening as possible. he spoke out in case he did somehow sneak up on someone.

"Greetings and Salutations friends, I come in peace , a weary traveller on a long path looking to seek asylum and possible brotherhood within these walls, I have stumbled my way here for a reason beyond my knowing or understanding and simply believe, this is where i belong." Granted most of that was truth, with a little lie mixed in, however it was his own buisness what he was doing in Hoshigakure. At this point in his travels he had heard that Hoshigakure had an extensive library and could tell him of the current on goings of the world since his departure.

The coated man looked over his shoulder once, for several reasons. On their travels the one once known as Wrath had been remade into a new being, one called Kishin, and it took the voices out of Steins head. And Lust had became more mature in her time abroad, and made a new look for herself, calling herself Medusa. Kishin however was now a loose canon of sorts, so he had to make sure that he listened to orders and stay out of site.

but also with the return of the once dead Stein to the world of the living, he kept a look out over his shoulder like he once did before he was killed. since not doing so is what helped to get him killed in the first place, or so he would recall for himself. He placed all the blame on Jason Senju for what happened to him, but Konoha by Extension. And this was what fueled him while he was in Kazangakure.

He had plans to turn Kazangakure , specifically that of team fuku into his own personal army, not ot mention that of the beautiful woman Sephora, she was to be his greatest triumph, a goddess incarnate. But with them all gone it was yet again him and his ever faithful clones. Would one day his mind change, or would he get his revenge he did not know, all he knew was it would end either with Konoha burnt to the ground, or him dead for good which would also end the lonely curse he seemed to have struck upon him.

Now Stein did know a couple of things from Zaled Uchiha about Hoshigakure, partly why he was there, and who knows maybe he could use that information, or even that he knew Zaled to help his cause. On the other hand when thinking about it, Zaled was in Kazangakure, he was likely labled rouge from his home nation, maybe Zaled would do like him and go to Hoshi, and make amends? That would be interesting to see, two former Kazankage sitting down for a lovely chat.

Anyways Stein waited for the gate to recognize his presence after he announced himself, maybe no one was home? Would that not be a pip, to have traveled all the way across the world only to be halted by a unmanned wooden gate. Stein shook his head at such a thought . As long as those two do as they should this can all go Smoothly, or so Stein hoped anyways. Kishin and Medusa had entered Steins mind although they were not there physically at this time, they would arrive shortly after Stein makes it into the gates, but who knows when that would be right?

wc 1037
Yuuma Fujiwara
Yuuma Fujiwara
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 116770

The Arrival of the Dead man Empty Re: The Arrival of the Dead man

Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:42 am
It was almost like standing in a dream. A dream he had many times before when he was on the road; standing at the gates of Hoshigakure besides a small contingent of Queensman. The clear skies above crowned the tall wooden gates that separated the interior of the village from the rest of the land of Haven. Beautiful though the land was beyond the gates, it was the efforts of managing the flora that lined the approach of the village proper. He remembered standing guard and learning how to inspect people going in and out of the village, what information to take and what to look for. Thankfully, in his year of absence, not much seemed to change in the way of how things were run. Although he did note that the plants did seem a little more organized- perhaps something to do with that lower-ranked mission offered to genin to come out front and take care of them. A brilliant idea, really. It would give the younger generations of shinobi an exercise in patience as well as maintaining a healthy appearance to the community as a whole. Idly, Yuuma made mental note to encourage those kinds of missions more in the younger students, or in the shinobi he ever managed to gain any influence under. A small smirk spread over his face as he imagined Tsuna out there tending to a plant and likely mumbling something to himself. His daydreams were disrupted suddenly by a rather forceful pinching sensation to the side of his head. “Ow.” He winced, tilting his head to the side to eye his feathered companion. “Do you mind?”

“Do YOU mind?!” Archimedes replied incredulously. His feathers were ruffled, giving him a puffed and indignant appearance as his big yellow eyes looked down from his perch atop Yuuma’s shoulder. “I’ve been speaking with you for the better part of ten minutes and I’ve only just realized you haven’t heard a word.” The owl spoke, his chest just beneath his jaw undulating as the influence of chakra on its vocal cords allowed him to take on a human-like speech. “I realize your duties may not be the most thrilling but that does not mean we should waste valuable time when we could be doing exercises during periods of inactivity!” Archimedes had taken to setting a rather rigorous schedule of study and practice, and the persistence with which his new companion pursued these practices were beginning to cut into Yuuma’s dedicated space out time.

Which was pretty much all the time.

The day had been slow, relatively speaking. Of course, just like it had been a year ago, the earlier parts of the day were the busiest with merchants taking their leave, farmers coming and going, and couriers constantly in their daily routines. It was nothing terribly exciting but at least it had kept Yuuma busy with work up until things began to slow down. It was in these slow instances that the Genin found his mind wandering to idle thoughts here and there, largely focused on the upcoming exams and doing his best to make sure he was prepared. It was in thanks to Archimedes insistence that the unfocused gaze of Yuuma drew upon an approaching figure. Not that that was particularly strange- many people had business in the village. What was strange, however, was how the man carried himself. His strut was different; he didn’t walk with a burden nor did he labor beneath his steps. A white coat adorned his torso, and he walked with his hands out beside him. A position of surrender, and a slow step so as not to stir panic but meant to greet the guard with alert. “Mmm.” Yuuma hummed to himself as he absorbed the image of the man approaching.

Glancing to his side, he’d let out a short whistle to a pair of the Queensmen who had been chatting with one another and jerked his head towards the approaching man before Yuuma would begin to take lead. The two guards would shuffle into flank beside the shinobi as they approached the man. When the parties were roughly thirty meters in distance, Yuuma would hear the man call out to them. A call for clemency- a reprieve from a long and weary road no doubt. A feeling that Yuuma was all too familiar with. As Yuuma considered his response, the man would glance over his own shoulder, prompting Yuuma to follow his gaze behind him. In the distance was nothing apparent, though the gesture alone was enough to halt any further progress of the guards and the shinobi just yet. “I’ll take to the sky.” Archimedes would say, as though he had read the situation just exactly the same as his pupil had. “You’ll hear my call if there is something amiss.” Without further delay, Archimedes would take to the sky and quickly climb in height until he was well above the ground when he began to circle the area.

In the meanwhile, Yuuma would offer a gesture over his shoulder to the guard. A quiet sign to stay back. Just in case this guy meant trouble, they would be out of immediate danger so they might be able to retrieve assistance from the village. Something about this guy was...strange. Yuuma felt like he almost recognized the man- as though he had attempted to question his departure at one point. Or was that some other guy? Time and the road had somewhat blurred the lines between that memory and the situation before him. Either way, no one surrendered at the gate unless they could be a threat. Right? Departing from the guards, Yuuma would halve the distance between them, coming to a stop some fifteen meters from the man. Even from there, a few details would easily reach the man’s vision as the Genin approached.

Firstly would be the headband tied to his waist, identifying him as one of the village shinobi. Next, and perhaps more prominently, would be the scarring on his forehead. The same shape of the headband- a star- was etched into the young man’s skin with a strike through it at a slant. A crooked version of the traitorous symbol of a missing ninja. Lastly, in contrast to the perhaps ominous symbology on the man’s head, a friendly smile pressed across his face that spoke of warmth and welcome. Gentle blue in his gaze observed the man carefully, but not with hostility. If this stranger was in the least bit perceptive, they would realize that this young man was very much so paying close attention though his face didn’t show the same expectancy of confrontation. “Good evening.” He spoke out in return, loud enough that there was no mistaking his speech across the short distance. “I can’t help but noticed you have your hands up. Which makes me think you aren’t sure if you are supposed to be here.” At the moment, Yuuma had his hands tucked into the rather large sleeves of his robe. A robe that was fitted with a pair of bands around his upper arms and the length of which would reach down to just above his knees. It almost gave the young man a pious appearance had he not clearly been a shinobi, as was evident by the headband and the weapon pouch at his side.

“You have approached the gates of Hoshigakure, Village hidden among the stars,” Yuuma said, offering the slightest of bows to the man whilst keeping his vision straightened. “If you are lost, I can offer you directions. Otherwise, I will need to see some manner of identification, business, or travel papers please.” Despite the request for this information, Yuuma made no approach to move forward just yet. Instead, he would stand and observe, though neither would he flinch away if the stranger approached in the same manner he had done thus far. Perhaps it was a fault of his better nature, but fear of strangers rarely befell the young man. This didn’t make him ignorant of the dangers, but at the moment, his actions reflected that of the Hoshi shinobi. And as such, he would conduct himself with both dignity and grace, even as a sinking feeling began to well in his stomach as he neared the man.

WC - 1,382
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:18 am
Stein took in the site, a young shinobi stood at the gate with what appeared to be....knights of some sort? this was more perplexing then Kazangakure that was for certain, last time he saw that much armor on a person was the samurai in the land of iron. The glassed man looked on the glare disappearing as the new angle reflected the light in another direction. The man of stitches noted the bird that took birth to the sky from the shoulder of the shinobi. seems he was found out, a warning of some sort sent to the higher ups most likely.

Stein then noted it flew off in the way he looked firstly, he prayed that Kishin just listened today to his instructions. the words of the shinobi youngster struck the ears of the dead man and he would offer retort "Well as it would seem, my reputation precceds me, even after death, I am Frank N. Stein, most just call me Stein. I am weary of all given my position, im looking for a place to start a new and possibly find, forgiveness. So forgive any thing that may seem amiss, I am a bit out of sorts to be all fair. rather I am welcomed or not seems to rest on your shoulders"

Stein would hear mention of papers and identification " Lad, I am on the lamb, the most I can offer for Identification is my word..." and out of his hand he produced a Konoha headband, one he personally struck through, and off his back the Kage hat from Kazangakure. "And these items, a Headband from the village that betrayed me and left me for dead, and the hat of the village i just left behind in the hands of its previous leader, so I could find our missing shinobi, alass no luck, so this was my last stop on the road in my search of them....Mayhaps you have heard of Team Fuku? Maybe not they laid low like I did in hiding from Konohagakure."

Stein knew not rather he helped his case at all, but he would take only enough steps forward to half the distance with full hands outstreched, he would then place the items on the ground and take about five full steps back, as if a offering to his identity to be held in the hands of hiss young shinobi. he knew not what all the child knew, but as Stein had gotten closer he could tell more about this ninja, was a mere lad, a youngster. Why his living clones were made to look older then this kid did, maybe he would tone them back a bit later, after all he had much work he needed to do.

Stein was now more relaxed at the moment, then again, this was a man once known for sudden attacks and abilities to defend himself without barely flitching, but that was mostly the work of the threads that laid dorment within him at this time. he looked on to child for answers.

Wc- 504

TWC- 1541
Yuuma Fujiwara
Yuuma Fujiwara
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 116770

Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:37 pm
This guy. Something about this guy. Maybe it was the stitches that crossed his face like lines on a map, or perhaps it was the way he spoke to the Genin, but whatever the case might have been Yuuma found a certain discomfort in the way the man spoke- the way he acted and conducted himself. Certainly this might have been in part to the unease in which Yuuma found himself conversing with the man, but when no immediate call came from Archimedes the relief was tentative at best. Still, the guy didn’t seem out right ready to assail the ones who watched over the gate nor call forth some manner of unseen aid. The watchful blue eyes of Yuuma would take in careful detail as to how the man conducted himself. Frank N. Stein. Sounded like a fake name, but far be it for Yuuma to make such an assumption. A lack of identification was going to make things problematic, but at the very least he could check the given name against the Bingo Book sitting in the guard station some meters behind them. His eyes would turn then to the objects as they were presented, the smile never leaving his face as the man approached. “Sorry,” he apologized when the man brought up some sort of team- perhaps a group he used to represent?

Stepping forward to the items, Yuuma would look down at the both of them. A headband that had been struck through, and a hat with a symbol he only just recognized as one of the more mysterious villages. Not exactly the most concrete manner to present one’s self, but at worst, Yuuma would simply turn the man away to return once he could more appropriately do so. Holding out a hand, Yuuma would begin to channel earth chakra and a small wave of energy would push out around the items. With a few simple hand seals, the earth around the items would begin to lift in a small platform like some manner of micro-version of earth style wall that would raise the items from the ground on a small dias. This would prevent the shinobi from having to bend over in order to retrieve the items that had been placed, bringing them up to his waist so that he might simply pluck them from their earthy resting spot.

Looking over both of them, Yuuma would give careful attention to the details of each item he held, his gaze resting primarily on the struck headband bearing that of Konohagakure. A cause for concern to say the least. Would allowing this man into the village be harboring someone who had attacked another village? Would that be opening them up to unnecessary conflict? His expression would betray his consideration, giving no illusion to the fact that Yuuma was taking a great deal of thought in how to proceed. After several long moments, he had managed to form at least a partial conclusion. “Wait here, please.” He would speak up to Stein, releasing the technique and allowing the small altar of earth to sink back into the ground. Taking a few steps back, Yuuma would offer the man one more smile before turning to rejoin the guards who would accompany him back to the gate. A shadow passing over his form would pull his gaze upwards to spot Archimedes having taken a change of direction back to the city, landing atop the gate to continue watching the transaction below. “No extras, then. Good.” Yuuma thought to himself.

Returning to the guard station, Yuuma would set the items aside and retrieve the bingo book, flipping through the pages until he could find a name matching the one he had been offered. Shockingly, the name did indeed appear in the book- a struck through name that had him declared as dead. Unease continued to mount as the revelation took hold, prompting a sigh through the nose of the Genin as a hand rubbed over the lower half of his face. His gaze grew distant as he considered the options before him. He said himself that he was on the lamb, though he didn’t attack the village and spoke of a quest for forgiveness. Kinship. A desire for a new home. A part of him sympathized with the traveler, having been in much the same situation at one point. Blue eyes would flick up to a guard. “Retrieve Graymane, if you’d be so kind.” A request that was nodded to as one of the guards left the post and vanished into the village.

In his mind, Yuuma knew that the responsibility of defending or allowing access relied on his judgement. Naturally, the safety of the village was his top priority. When one came to your door asking for sanctuary, however, the matters of black and white that were often accompanied by appropriate paperwork became a lot more unclear. Slipping a hand beneath the desk, Yuuma would withdraw a slip that he would begin to fill out until a rather large shadow darkened his work. Peering upwards briefly, Yuuma would confirm that it was his intended guest before pulling his attention away for just a moment. “Mr Graymane.” Yuuma said pleasantly with a bow of his head- a greeting that prompted a gruff grunt of greeting in return from the stoic warrior. “I hate to impose upon you, but there is a guest about to enter the village who will need to see the Kage or one of his attendants once they become available. He’s lacking the proper paperwork, however, and so will need to be assigned an escort.”

Enter Harold Graymane.

Harold, a mountain of a man, would pull his battle wary gaze from the Genin to the man in the distance wearing a white lab coat. Even from this distance, the well honed senses of the seasoned veteran would tell him that this newcomer was more than likely going to be a handful unless kept under sturdy grasp. “What’s his deal.” Harold asked, continuing to look the man over from a distance. “Some kind of ninja politics?” Despite the plain attitude with which he asked, Yuuma didn’t exactly sense any animosity. Although Yuuma knew very little of Harold, he did know that he was a decorated warrior who had risen to the occasion when his former master had taken leave of the village, and was spoken of with a tone of reverence by some of the other guards. Standing before him now, Yuuma could begin to see why.

“He’s dead. Well, at least that is what our information says.” Returning to the slip of paper, Yuuma would continue filling out the information. “Hails from Kazangakure. We don’t know much about it, or him. But for now...he’s a guest. Kind of.” Yuuma added on the last bit in a quiet tone. Another sigh left the nose of Harold, and Yuuma would make certain to speed along the process of filling out the slip. “He’ll be permitted until just after the exams, then this pass will expire.”

Harold would turn his attention back to Yuuma at that. “And if he causes any trouble?”

Finishing his scribing, Yuuma would look back up to Harold with what might be considered a welcoming smile. “Then you will be authorized to handle it in your expert capacity.” Although there was no grin to cross Harold’s face, there was a look to the seasoned warrior’s eye that spoke of a hopeful amusement.

In short order, Yuuma would be approaching Stein once more. This time, however, it was not the Queensman that accompanied him but Harold. The two would approach more readily, closing the distance with Stein to a reasonably comfortable one. “Mr. Stein.” Yuuma would say in a return greeting and offering him a small bow of the head. “We will be permitting you a temporary pass. The duration of this pass will be until just after the upcoming Chuunin Exams, though I would encourage you to seek counsel with the Kage and his associates as soon as you are able to. Your access to village facilities will be that of a typical citizen.” A hand would lift, motioning to the humongous man at his side. “This is Mr. Graymane. He will be accompanying you for your stay in the village. Think of him not so much as an attendant but something of a guide for your stay.” Harold, for his part, offered Stein a simple nod of the head, sizing him up without any real intention of hiding as much.

With introductions made, Yuuma would offer forward the visitation pass into the village as well as another warm smile. “I hope you can find the terms agreeable. Welcome to Hoshigakure, Mr. Stein. I hope you manage to find what you are looking for.” 

WC - 1,463
TWC - 2,845

[Possible exit. Will post claims separate if exit is taken.]
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:11 pm
The blue orbs of the youngster before him was ever dilligent and the mans pet seemed to return, this was a good sign for stein for two reasons. One it means that Kishin listened for once, and two that means that his story checks out and he is not the complete deliquient he was once thought to be. However before the child would let him pass, he was Assigned a babysitter. A Man who appeared older then Stein himself, but Stein was certain he had the age and wisdom, However this man was rather burly. Best not to try anything, specially since this was a potential home for Stein and even his little minions. Stein would collect his possessions back and nod to the youngster as he grew more relaxed. Feeling the ever gnawing gaze of his escort.

Stein would take a half smoked cigarette out of his mouth and drop it, smashing it with his foot to put it out and smiled at the man, then the boy. This was one of the most off putting smiles one could possibly recieve from a stranger, but it was one meant from the heart "Thank you very much young man, Oh Exams are happening soon are they? Man its been some time, maybe I can tell you a story one day of a ninja i once adopted as my own and how her exam went" Stein would then collect the temperary pass " I will make certain to visit your kage as soon as possible , who knows I could become a teacher of yours one day " the stitched man let out a bellowous laugh as he would walk into the village.

While he let the kid off without the story he did however begin to fill his babysitter in with all the details from his point of view his life story for the most part. leaving out key details and such.

But to confide so much in such a silent listener was comforting for Stein, even liberating. To tell one he can admit his faults, and also to tell of the attrocities he felt commited towards himself.as well, Stein was walking as if he had a new skip in his step. Telling the man about his late apprentice who he saved from slave rings long ago, and watching her grow, he left out the factor that it was his doing that killed her, however it was needed to teach his team at the time a lesson. Instead he told the man as he told his team. it was an assassin from Konohagakure who followed her. he said these things and even blamed the missing Primrose cause she went and led the assassin, who used her friend Akki as a lure. And Sephora had stopped Prim at the gates and plead for her to think of her concequinces of her actions before she does them.

Stein even spoke how he spread healing and wisdom around Konohagakure before the evident betrayal of one Jason Senju, Kage of Konoha at the time, he was just handed the headband and turned around to walk out and suddenly blacked out. Stein spoke how he lost years to the darkness. And then how when he returned he kept it under wraps and went to Kazangakure where he would eventually become Kage and helped the people of the village out. Stein went on till his stories connected all together, while they were scattered here and there, he eventually stitched his story together much like his own body.

there were several parts of his story he left out however, like his clones and the likes of the smaller actions that would be frowned upon after a redemption story such as his own. there was many things for stein to think on as he walked and talked with the beast of a man who followed him around. he would reveal all details later however to the kage himself, but this was information he felt should come from him not a lacky, Like the Senju Kidney he had removed from Lust when they met up and he implanted into himself.

Wc 665
TWC 2206

22 stats retrained
2k towards a reflip for Senju if it fails, or towards Unlocking it

Entrance to Hoshi claimed! Topic Exit
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin