Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Zeo Kamigawa
Zeo Kamigawa
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Zeo Kamigawa's Stat & Jutsu List

Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space-Time
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 35400

A Higher Calling  Empty A Higher Calling

Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:43 pm
Stat Page

Zeo was still on the fense of his own decisions. He had been wandering between jobs, the library and other activities he did when missions were not on his plate. In the end, he couldn't make up his mind. Should he enter the chunin exams or not? He really didn't grasp the idea as to WHY he should beyond the obvious. Advancement as a shinobi, recognition? They were nice but it wasn't the reason why he became a shinobi. It seemed like a glorified tournament. For a promition to the rank of Chunin. Was it worth the risk or time as he had aspirations of his own? But t hen again... he just kept going back and forth. Glory and chance to advance, vs. his goal to learn more about his past and reasons behind his parents' death. To put closure to the doubts in his mind.

Zeo had just left the library. If he didn't have the aspiration of joining the Chunin exams, he was doing an excellent job pretending to be interested. More shinobi from Hoshi had been studying up and training. His own favorite training spot in the Water Gardens was now swarming with shinobi. Great for them, but risky to train in the open area and let everyone see your secrets. That being said, if Zeo choose not to go to the exams, he wouldn't be risking much. If he was...

A sigh escaped him as he sat down on the water fountain that rested in the village square.

"You are looking bluer than usual," a calm but friendly voice spoke from behind him.

Zeo flinched at the sudden voice and jumped up to turn around. Standing on the rim of the fountain was a man clad head to toe in black with golden clouds adorning his gi and training clothing. He had black hair tied in the back and wore a sharp visor-like mask over his upper face, the hoshi logo on it. Zeo relaxed as he recognized the man. "Hello... Master Yasha," Zeo greeted.

The mysterious masked man was a kind shinobi and a skilled one. From what Zeo could tell, he was a jounin to the village. Though he knew little to nothing about him, he was kind enough to take Zeo under his wing and teach him how to refine his technique and jutsu. It was thanks to him he learned how to better control his water bubble jutsu and the other jutsu stemming from it. He was wise and straightforward, though Zeo didn't think of him as the playful type to sneak up on people. Even as a ninja.

"You been busy. I haven't seen you around the training area, and mostly been cracking down on missions," Yasha commented as he hopped off the fountain with a mild splash. "You are not overworking yourself, are you?" he asked in concern.

"No... Just working hard. WHen I am not on mission, I try to learn or create new jutsu. But it seems now is poor timing." Zeo said.

Though Yasha couldn't show his emotion properly, due to the mask over his face, he tilted his head by that. "Why do you say that?" he asked.

Zeo shrugged as he stuffed his hands into his kimono shirt's pocket. "These chunin exams lit a fire under everyone. I can't go anywhere private to practice my jutsu. The truth is I am not really seeing the point to advance in this stuff... I really am unsure why I should do it." he admitted.

The calm on Yasha's face was met with silence. Perhaps acceptance or perplexion. It was difficult to tell, but the silence lasted longer than Zeo thought it would. "I can understand if you don't feel you are personally ready, but to say you have no desire to advance, I don't understand." he said calmly.

"I just feel that being chunin will not help me progress alone, or even help me become better. I'm not that big into titles," Zeo explained as he turned away in thought. "Besides, its not like I sit around waiting for missions to fall into my lap. I find em myself."

Yasha nodded in understanding. "I get where you are coming from. I really do," he said sympathetically, "But I do not think you are considering how this can benefit you either. The raise in rank will also allow you more responsibilities, chances to do more for the village beyond a general genin. Don't you wish to be recognized by the village for all you done? "

Zeo didn't answer, unsure how he could really answer that. He felt actions mattered more than a rank or title. And nothing was stopping him from truly doing his job as a shinobi. In fact, he was serving more than most. "Even if I wanted to attend, I can't. I don't have a squad. I don't even have a letter of approval allowing me to participate. Oh well," Zeo said and proceeded to walk away.

However, the grip of Yasha's hand on his shoulder prevented him from retreating. "Actually, about that..." he said, his tone mysterious, " that is one of the reasons I am here. I was summoned to find you, and YOU been summoned to the Unseen University. "

Zeo t urned to look at Yasha, concern on his young face. "W-what? Did I do something wrong?" he asked.

Like any other time, Yasha was impossible to tell what he intended, however the wolfish smirk on his face didn't help Zeo's anxiety. "We will just have to go and see. Unless you want to make my mission difficult and run away, do you?" he said.

Zeo frowned at the position Yasha was putting him in. "You're not as funny as you think you are if you are even capable of joking. Fine, finel... I'll go. But I didn't do anything wrong!"

Yasha still held a grip on Zeo's shoulder, partly to assure him and partly to keep him from running away. "I'm sure you haven't. Now just calm down and let's go. I promise it isn't anything bad." he said. If Yasha knew something as to WHY Zeo was called to the Kage's office, he was not telling. Either way it was not something to be said in open public with prying eyes everywhere...

Soon enough, Zeo and Yasha arrived at the Institutde. Like before, Zeo had seen it as the main shinobi stronghold for the village. It had mission briefings, many shinobi on guard and a vast facility of offices and armeries for shinobi-- most importantly, the kage's office. A knot had formed in Zeo's stomach as Yasha not-so-gently urged him forward. Something about the authority of this village made Zeo nervous, since technically he was an outsider. The fact he was given refuge and allowed to be a shinobi here was lucky for him, but it didn't mean others liked the idea of letting an outsider among them so close to the shinobi system.

WC: 1169
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi
Nova
Nova
Stat Page : Tsuna's Stats
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Raven
Familiar : Asuran
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 211500

A Higher Calling  Empty Re: A Higher Calling

Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:47 pm
Time lapsed, even a days. The Hatake found himself within a local restaurant enjoying a meal to himself, along with some bitter tea. Not one for much sweets, he did enjoy sour and bitter meals and flavors more. After doing the mission with Yuuma, Tsunayoshi found that things began to slow in the village, perhaps this was a good thing...perhaps it was not. He rather not focus on the layers to determine exactly which of the two.  

White-silver hair, deep ocean blue eyes and a set of marvelous armor and blade to compliment. His presence in the restaurant was one that drew in attention, ironically something that he did not enjoy. One would assume that it was because of his armor that closely puts him into dealings with the Queensmen, but so young! Oddly, it was not, even if it was, Tsuna wouldn't discard his armor because it was a gift to him from the Hogokage, as well as his sword, Sloth's Bane. In truth, it was his appearance. Long silver hair, radiant indigo eyes, fair skin and alluring features with a strong jawline is what grasped the eyes of many female workers and customers alike. He was ideal for any woman. Sadly, he was oblivious to their gawking. Nonchalantly he would continue with his meal, occasionally requesting for a top off of his drink.  

What held his focus so greatly was the murmurs of the chunin exams...what's more, they were being held within the village. All genin were expected to participate, even those that had no desire to or team...both of which pointed to Tsuna. The lad was against putting in effort to showcase his skills to his opponents, as well as prying eyes. He was completely against the idea of doing it to gain a rank up. Not seeing the true purpose behind any of it, aside from the norm and what was often told to the people. Yet...Tsuna could not help but to believe that there were more to it than just that. "This is such a pain... I'm required to sign up for the upcoming chunin exams. I'm going to assume that they are going to place me where they can. Ugh... that's not going to go too well, there is always an 'Alpha' on a team. Whenever there is a new recruit it comes with dominance or submission... Hence why I did my best to avoid a team in the first place...man, I hate it here." He thought, finishing his meal, he would beckon for the server, paying for his meal before leaving.  

Once outside, he paused as he continued to press the thought further. "Then again... perhaps this is how I will repay, Lord Hogokage, Ayato back for his gifts. A little effort in the exams would be a decent way to show him my gratitude..." He began to motion in the direction of the unseen University. "Who am I kidding, that won't be enough. He's the captain of the Nova Corp, he demands excellence. My trying is not going to cut it...I'm going to have to win the entire thing. Damn, this is going to be annoying... but, I need to be a member of the Nova Corp." He thought aloud.  

Once there, he navigated his way to the secretary of the building. There, he informed her of his name, rank, age and wish to register to the upcoming exams. He then allowed her to know that he was without a team. After filling out all that he was asked to by the woman, he would take a seat and await to be called for his audience with whomever was to speak to him. Piercing his indigo eyes out the window of the floor he was on. He noticed two others... "... I rather not engage those two in conversation. I feel like I might end up getting stuck with something I really don't want. I'll just sit here and pretend to be a fly on the wall... a fly that doesn't want no parts of any of that shit." He redirected his eyes out the window, continuing to mind his business until he was called upon. 

[WC: 700]
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 435700

Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:48 pm
A Higher Calling  Xi9sFgD59uFYt2aFKsKb6dow3aBW9QZ0BJZllt6aovPyDta40uFiUHfb8xMAf5Nu8kmookwi3rKm5qlouymF5c0At6xhCAexrw63th7D5KuQjrOu_xKYKBzlt2fu2JZ8edQGCllV

Today she wore a dark long-sleeveless dress made of silk that reached down to her thighs. The brunette’s pale shoulders lay exposed for rays of morning sunlight to touch. Exquisitely manicured fingernails, painted in a purple shade, drummed on top of the mahogany desk of the Hogokage. 

A tomboyish, independent woman had zero tolerance for easy mannerisms, and nonsense was underneath that feminine appearance. Leaning back into her chair, Shina Uzumaki contemplated deeply about this particular request of her Kage. Request not demand. Not that the Ayato would ever make the proposition that Shina was his loyal servant in any fashion. However, it was undeniable that he was her superior, even if he didn't act like it. 

“My father used to say that you must know your people and let them know you back. You can’t ask them to die for a stranger.” Ayato’s voice echoed in her mind, the voice of a lord. There was some truth to the Hyuuga creed, Shina supposed. The Seventh Hogokage was a proud, honest, and honorable man, and the rest of his family worse. He looked for courage and loyalty, and honor in the shinobi he chose to serve this village with. 

She suddenly found herself comparing him to a previous Hogokage. The one who never bothered to know, help, or even learn the men and women's names followed him. The King of Cowards, as he later came to be known, had focused all his efforts on screaming from the top of his lungs how tough and unbeatable he was, with an excuse on his lips for whenever his plans -if you could call them that- backfired on his.  Some good all that did for him in the end.

She realized then what Ayato’s most significant power was, even more so than that inhumanly white eye of his. The Hyuuga scion always had his ego in check and shared what he had with those around him. Shina’s only qualm was that perhaps those Genin were not ripe enough to join the Chuunin exam and be entrusted with the gift that Ayato had in mind for them. 

“Come on in, baby boys, and close the door,” she called and provided they did as they were told. Two young scarcely two years apart from each would walk in. Shina knew who everyone was, but not on a personal level - and she always preferred it that way.  Zeo Kamigawa, the younger of the two, was dressed in his lightweight clothes, with his most distinctive characteristic his hair, it was a shade of blue. Tsunayoshi Hatake, the elder, was clad with the adequate steel only money could buy. An armor that, by all means, should have been way above a genin’s paygrade. 

Despite their differences in outfits, both looked tense in their own way. Especially Zeo, who had to be shoved in the office by Yasha Okami. A man who wore a mask to shield his face and claimed some distant kinship to the boy.  It was left to him to close the door made of oak shut behind them. 

“The Universal Chuunin Exams are to be hosted in Hoshigakure, as everyone and their grandmother know.” She waved a soft hand for the green Genin to be seated on the two empty cushion chairs in front of the mahogany desk.  Part of the Head Jounin did fancy the idea of leaving them standing for the entire meeting, but even Shina was not that cruel.

“Hatake Tsunayoshi and Kamigawa Zeo, both of you have been chosen by the Hogokage to participate in the Exams. If you decide to accept this noble calling, you will be equipped with his personal arsenal techniques to reward your courage and loyalty. ”The announcement came to a sudden pause, and her hips seemed to shift in her seat. 

“Those were the Seventh’s words coming out of my mouth just now. But let me give you a few words of my own baby boys." Shiny white teeth made their appearance as she smiled. "This one will be no walk in the park. Major players from all over the world will be there, and when they see your performance, they see our village. Don’t make a fool of yourselves.”

WC: 696

Tsunayoshi likes this post

Zeo Kamigawa
Zeo Kamigawa
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:59 am
Zeo and Yasha entered into the waiting room of the Kage's office. The more that happened, the more Zeo's heart increased in tempo. He wasn't sure why he was there and yasha was being as cryptic as ever. He doubt he was in serious trouble, but this was unprecedented. Ne never thought he would be personally summoned, regardless of his accomplishments. At most, he felt his efforts in the village was lightly regarded.

As he sat there, he saw one other person. An older genin by the look of him but with more armor on him. he looked almost like a decorated soldier of the village. Prestieged almost. It was almost intimidating to see him or be near him as he seemed to give off an aura of superiority compared to anything else. Zeo gave a casual and silent wave to him from where he sat... but only was answered by silence. Zeo looked away, clearly discouraged from trying to act friendly to him.

When they were called in, Zeo stood up with Yasha behind him as they entered...

The woman who greeted them was beautiful, but cold and brusk by her demeanor. Her immediate greeting with "Baby boys', made Zeo cringe at the belittling comment. A mild grunt escaped Zeo as he reluctantly entered and sat down as Yasha closed the door.

"Ah, lady Shina," Yasha said in a casual, pleasant tone. Despite his mask his voice hinted the 'enthusasm' in his voice. "Looking sharp as your sharp, silver tongue-- as always." His tone was clearly a minor tease. If Zeo could sense anything behind it it was a mix of friendliness, a jab at her, but ... perhaps fliratious interest? It was impossible to tell. Clearly though, Yasha had some interaction with her.

Zeo choose to ignore it. He had bigger concerns as to why he was there as he feared the icy stare of the brunette woman and the aura from his new aquaitance. He listened and soon felt surprised by what he heard. The Hogokage himself was requesting their participation in the exam, expressly to them. He didn't know who Hatake Tsunayoshi was, but to be invited expressly by the kage was a great honor...

... but the issue was for Zeo, why him-- an outsider and a loner by cirucmstance?

The use of 'baby boys' was sure putting a damper on the enthusasm the prospect brought to the room. she clearly belitted them. It was enough to shoot down Zeo's fragile self-esteem a bit. But her point was clear. This wasn't about them, or their own interests-- it was about representing the village. That fact, however, made Zeo realize how important his participation could be. To represent the village. Still...

Slowly, he raised his hand as if he was in a classroom to speak. "Um, Lady Shina..." Zeo said politely to honor her position in the village, "With all due respect, I want to be a proper example in representing our village, but I need to ask... why the personal invites and insistance?" His words showed concern, but also an observative, sharp intellect. "I am not only an outsider by nature, but also a genin with no squad and few accomplishments to speak of. I would imagine others of greater skill would be ideal candidates next to me."

Yasha grumbled softly, but not out of anger. He knew Zeo was an overly modest, and thoughtful genin. Still, Zeo had completed his share of great jobs. He even stopped a raging fire before other shinobi could arrive. He had more than earned the respect of the kage's office and the village for his efforts. However, he wouldn't recognize that himself.

"Zeo, the choice is yours. However, you wouldn't have been summoned or considered if you didn't have what it took to fairly compete. And this is not about you alone. It's the village. You do want to represent us well, don't you?" he asked, not out of pressure but simple fact to reinforce it.

"O-Of course, but...." Zeo bit his lip in thought. The pressure was starting to grow in the room for him, realizing what was expected of him. He didn't want to push it away, but afraid to let anyone down.

However, the next part did suprise him. "Wait a minute... what do you mean hispersonal arsenal techniques? " he said, completely ignorant to the 'jutsu' that the village itself contained.

WC: 735
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi
Nova
Nova

Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:29 pm
Peripheral noticed of the younger Genin attempt to show friendly draw. Ashen brows around subtly rise, while slightly holding a taste of surprise. Tsuna didn't thinking that the boy would find the time to notice him, let alone wave while in the middle of his own conversation. The Hatake would smile, closing his eyes and waving back, his silver hair subtly swaying as he did so. Tsuna was a good many things, but rude was not one of them. A soft chuckle escaped him as he did his greeting. However, the lad did not alter his mental on not wanting to deal with the other Genin and his...chaperon.  

Lowering his hand to his side, the young Genin would return his gaze out of the window. To him, the village seemed peaceful, but there was little to understand beyond the surface. What looked a lot like peace, could be something else entirely. It was then that the two Genin were summoned to enter the chambers of the Hogokage - the voice of a woman beckoned them. Indigo eyes motioned towards the door. Standing to his feet, the boy entered the room along with the others Genin as the doors were closed behind him. The drumming of nails against the surface of the desk stood out to him. Before them was a woman, indeed she was as attractive as she was condescending. Yet, Tsuna couldn't have cared less for her sharp and snooty nature. He was there to show his respects and gratitude to the lord of his village. If it meant to deal with someone like her...then so be it. Now standing before her, his hands placed behind his back in a regal manner, he couldn't help but to notice that she swiftly looked them both one over. It was rather difficult to not take notice that she eyed him particularly quizzically - was it the appear he took? One twitch of his right eye would suggest that his mental was rapidly theorizing the reasoning. With an IQ of 230, Tsuna couldn't help but noticed and peace together what catches his eye.  

He stood out far more than his peer, the armor and blade made it an uncomplicated thing. But, he was gifted such items and because of that he don them with honor and pride. Though, he did not fault her in her gaze of skepticism, he did not truly earn them with his own money, and it was because of that very reason he felt that he had to repay the Hogokage for his kindness - thus his reasoning for this meeting. Soon, it occurred to him that this was no mere venture of his own volition. He was summoned? The boy would take a moment to think... he did not recall a notice in the....mail? A glance in the past flooded his mental, where he remembered picking up his mail and tossing it aside in his home for a later inspect. Returning to the current time he would nervously smile - his own lackadaisical demeanor will cost him one day, be it the strife if his lord, or tge scorn of this woman. He would rather chose death than to have to decide.  

Not much is know of Lady Shina, but he does know that she is someone that's close to Lord Seventh. It was enough to ascend her to the top of his respect.  

The nature of the room shifted, their purpose for being there because ever clear. "Now I get it... Lord Seventh have been keeping an eye on our accomplishments for some time now, considering my reinstatement to the force, I can only presume that he's been patiently waiting. The Chuunin Exams, something of grand importance, as well as the embodiment of pride. Shinobi from all over come to a single village to showcase their abilities. It's a sport, but one of deeper design than it entails." He brought his right thumb and index finger to stroke his chin. His mind was dissecting and calculating for a source... a sliver of a meaning. "The exams are being hosted here, which means that Lord Seventh is reputation as a leader is somewhat on the line. It would explain his reasoning for wanting to bestow us with something of his personal arsenal... hm... Lady Shina, Lord Seventh have already gifted me with this armor and blade, any more and I will feel favored. Not to mention... I will also feel as though I will have to apply more effort in the exams to honor him. Don't get me wrong, I planned on using only 50 percent of my efforts, but I feel that with his next gift, I would have to up that to 65. This is going to drain me." He ended, momentarily finding himself sinking into scenarios after scenarios.  

Then it happened, she used the term "baby boys" a second time. This time around it did not go ignored by the Hatake. "She doesn't agree with Lord Seventh placement of trust in us. I can't say that I blame her, it's a gamble...either of us could lose and cause him, no, the entire village great disgrace. Ugh... such a pain. At the same time, I can't say that I'm particularly fond of her stinger - yet, I can tell that she takes the exams and the village representation seriously. It's going to take much more than a few feeble mission achievements to win her over." He thought. His eyes shifted over to listen to his peer speak. He spoke with a touch of self doubt, which was immediately remedied by the man with him. Tsuna found no reason to encourage his peer, most find it easier to take words of strength from those close to them. A soft smile appeared in the face of the boy... he was pleased to see that this boy had someone in his corner...where as he, Tsuna... was without any. But he would refuse to dwell on that pool of negativity. This was not the place for it to manifest. 

[WC: 1,010]
[Total WC: 1,710]
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 435700

Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:36 pm
"Ah, lady Shina," Yasha said in a tone somewhat casual and enthusiastic at the same time. "Looking sharp as your sharp, silver tongue-- as always." An innocent young maiden would perhaps lose her words, and her toes would curl in excitement.  Shina might have thought herself to be forever young, but she was no innocent maiden.

“Thank you, you old dog. Many have said the same thing, and some have threatened to rip it off it even. But as you see, nobody has managed to cut it, and my silver tongue is still in place. Did I hurt the feelings of our Genin? Perhaps. But they are still green as summer grass, and that’s plain for all the world to see.”

Shina was about to growl at the Kamigawa Scion for his uncertainty, but Yasha put on his mentor’s voice when he noticed it. Even though his tone was not the icy tone of a master, it still came pretty close. The man was a prime candidate to join the Nova Corps.

The Jounin stood very still as he regarded his relative, his boots slightly apart from the hands-on his hips. He was a tall man, Yasha Okami, lean and well-muscled bare-chested underneath his gi of golden clouds even in the chill of the morning. His red-bronze skin was made even redder by the light of dawn. He had angular cheekbones, a heavy square jaw under the mask, and receding shoulder-length hair tied in a bun. It was almost as black as Ayato’s. On his dark forearms matter with fine black hair-he wore two bracelets, equally massive—Jade and gold on his right and a black iron and red stones on his left.

“Exactly what it sounds, ” Shina said with an undertone of anger to answer the Genin question who had hair as blue as a dusky sky. “It is not every man who can boast access to the jutsu of their Kage. Nothing prettied up with gold or silver, mind you, just useful jutsu strong and direct. Jutsu that look like jutsu, not winged pigs and queer laser beams of doom, but they’ll serve you better if an enemy swings a sword at your face.”

Some believed that the Genin lives were not worthy of such protection, but this wasn't the Seventh's way. They had heard of Ayato only by reputation, to be sure. The descendant of a thousand-year-old bloodline had made his way to the newly established village of Hoshigakure. In his early days as a Genin, he was exchanging blows with Ser Axwell Florent, a huge man of fierce repute and temper. A battle had ensued. Kenshin, Miyamoto, and Kyousuke had joined him to bring them down. But if they had not joined him, Ayato might have died fighting for what his village stood for. The Knight had been imprisoned and later exiled, and Ayato went on to win his Chunin Exam Tournament. He couldn’t have been older than these two in front of her. 

“I’ll give you both an example of representing our village. Win the tournament, and if you don’t, go down knowing you fought at your best and then some. Hoshigakure is not a village of quitters. You must earn your place in the Chuunin ranks. If you fight well, perhaps you’ll get that and later more. But first, you must fight.”

Shina summoned a box from one of the mahogany desk drawers; as she placed it, the dark and red ripples shimmered in the morning light. A star was on the lid; they would notice as she opened the two small scrolls sealed with pink wax within. Each was no bigger or thicker than a thumb, minimized with a fuinjutsu formula. They would, of course, expand once chakra flowed into them. 

“You sounded as if you mean to question our Kage’s generosity as well as faith in you, Or perhaps I am wrong, and I am too sensitive of a woman, and you are ready to go there and challenge your destiny.” She said with a tone of politeness but an underlying meaning. "Which one is it?"

The scroll on the left, red in color, was for the Kamigawa sage. The scroll on the right, charcoal black in color, was for the shinobi on the knight's plate. On the hard piece of paper of bone-white color atop the scrolls, Ayato had written a message addressed to Tsunayoshi Hatake and Zeo Kamigawa, and now it was visible for the read. 

Sometimes the shinobi that nobody imagines anything of end up doing the things that nobody can imagine.

WC: 765

Gogyou Bushuugi likes this post

Zeo Kamigawa
Zeo Kamigawa
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:53 am
Zeo observed the interactions between Yasha and Shina. Still, he didn't comment. THe two must of had a rivalry of some kind or just rubbed each other the wrong way. Zeo let out a silent sigh as he listened to Shina all the while, being attentive to her words. While she continued to 'belittle' them, she soon produced the treasure to the two genin. Zeo glanced at the stranger who clearly was the 'village favorite' among Genin. He didn't show any kind of rivalry, jealousy or bitterness... but was curious who he was. If anything he gave a sympathetic look to the fellow Genin. The letter left by the Hogokage himself however, was the proper encouragement Zeo needed to reach out and take his scroll.

Finally with the scrolls presented to them, Zeo took the one closest to him to read it. He opened it gently, knowing how valuable it was and unraveled it to read t he first concept. He was perplexed and surprised by the jutsu he saw. Zeo was a sharp person, considered a genius in terms of ninja arts. It was why Yasha had such faith in him. However, this was a brand new branch of Jutsu Zeo had seen! The jutsu formulas were... insane. It made sense verbally, but the formula was so complex it seemed design to interact with the fabric of space itself. "I... I can barely comprehend this..." Zeo said aloud, realizing just how strong this jutsu was. While usable in the Chunin exams, according to the rules, the nature of this technique seemed to bend the fabric of space itself, creating a powerful defensive force field that could negate jutsu entirely... "The theory behind this technique is unrealistic but it tracks. Would anyone have enough chakra to pull off something like this?" His questions were not real but him merely thinking aloud. He read over it again and again, remembering the hand signs, the chakra output and the intended effect.

It was humbling as he held such a powerful jutsu in his hands. He already began to formulate ideas in his mind how to use this jutsu. For the others in the room, he soon lost sight of them as his focus was now deep into memorizing and mentally planning how the jutsu could be used in combat. It was as if the world was soon gone to him and his concentration unbreakable. It would probably take a small shout or nudge to rouse him from the clouds of his study.

"Incredible..." he breathed, reading how the fold in space not only negated jutsu but could also equalize chakra enhancements in people.

Twilight Sphere... one of the village's strongest defensive jutsu. While most would prefer offense in nature, the defense was something Zeo valued. His desire for a balanced fighting style allowed him to consider this option far better than others. As he read, Yasha would observe him, feeling content he had decided to join the exam. While his personal faith in himself wavered, he knew Zeo's talent, skill and determination would help him rise the ranks. He deserved it for all his self-asserted effort in the village.

When Zeo put his mind to something, he was relentless to accomplish it. From his training and development to the missions he took on. It was why Yasha knew his faith in him as a mentor and shinobi was well placed.

WC: 569

Ayato Hyuuga likes this post

Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi
Nova
Nova

Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:34 pm
Tsunayoshi, taking a moment to process what was spoken to him and his peer, placed his hand back to his chin as he thought. Completely tuning out everything else, until he caught a glimpse of Zeo glancing; in which he returned the gesture with a soft smile. He could tell...he could tell that this boy was curious to learn more about him...that depth of hunger was far greater than that of Tsuna's - that much he could admit. There was something about this boy that made Tsuna...vigilant. Not completely sure as to what, but it was enough to make him innately catch him each time he looks at him. As the treasures were revealed to them, Tsuna collected his. The note left by his Lord was enough to surprise the teen. "Lord Seventh is full of surprises. These words... they were enough to make me feel like I can exceed the expectations of other." He thought, glancing over towards Shina as he did.  

Indigo irises browsed over the content of the unique scroll. The Hatake's expression was fairly vacant as he interpret what was there. The formula within his scroll was pretty advanced, no...that was an understatement. It was completely complex, woven into a design that was fitted for a village hidden art. Upon hearing his peer speak out on his own scroll, he couldn't help but to chuckle softly. "I'm going to have to agree with you, this is something incongruous...even for someone like myself." He exclaimed, suggesting that someone of an IQ of 230 such as himself would find it difficult to decipher - difficult, not impossible. Stopping to listen to what the scroll held from Zeo, Tsuna couldn't help but direct his attention over to him and then to Shina as if he was finding something like that hard to believe. Looking to his scroll, he would be kind enough to describe what his contained in all fairness. Though to be fair, this tech was outright devastating. The ability to form a rift that has outstanding pulling power. "This...this is some jutsu. Never have I come across a technique that warps reality in such a way... this is beyond human mean, or should be." He continued to overlook the scroll as he spoke. It would appear that these two genin shared something in common...both were now lost in their own realm as they began to delve deep within the steps of memorizing the hand seals and the technique as a whole. Tsuna formed around 28 possible methods of approach to use this technique for. He could push that number further, but to do so would require for him to utilize more effort. His concentration was so potent that his very being was oozing with chakra as he tethered himself to the thought of this jutsu. What looked to be him staring in blank space was more so him staring into the future, once could say.  

The boy was so focused in his head that he already homed the seals to his memory. He visually train the technique within that very moment as he stood there. What little words that was spoken did not go noticed by him, he was too far in his thinking. With each level dived into his chakra seemingly spiked before them, those that could sense it. He was engrossed with this one, something given to him by Ayato himself, was to be treasured and honored. However, something plagued his mental for a mere instant... was this the right technique for him...? Tsuna is quite skilled in terms of close quarters and mid distance, this technique was ridiculously powerful and he couldn't help but to feel that he was being relied on in a light that he may not quite be ready for... A dismissive sigh escaped from him as he returned to the current time, thinking back on the note that was left by his Lord. "Lord Seventh, Ayato wouldn't award us with something of this caliber if he didn't believe in us... There's something about having the full support of your Kage that makes pressing events seem...clear." He lowered his eyes, smiling softly as he thought back to his parents... He couldn't recall the last time he felt the support of someone other than them before their deaths... it was refreshing.

[WC 725]
[Total WC 2,435]
Zeo Kamigawa
Zeo Kamigawa
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:06 am
Zeo was now engrossed in the topic of the jutsu before him as he committed the details to memory. After some time reading it, he was deaf to the world around him. He knew his new acquaintance was to reading it and realized he was a formidable shinobi. Should the two had to clash as well, it be impossible to tell who could win. Both were intelligent shionbi, both considered geniuses in their respected fields. However, as shinobi to fight in the exams and to win against their competitors, they now had greater chances armed with this jutsu.

Zeo's was called twilight sphere, a Jutsu that could bend space to negate damage so long as his chakra could hold out. It was mind-boggling. As he committed the details and signs to memory, he knew he could do it. Performing it in action was another matter altogether. He would need to practice it with what time was left.

For that moment, Zeo was oblivious to all around him even as Yasha looked at him curiously from over him. "Zeo...? Zeo!" he asked.

A gasp escaped Zeo as his focus was broken and looked around. He could see Yasha, and the grumpy-looking older lady across from him. The expression across her face seemed to scream "if looks could kill' applied. She probably did kill some enemy shinobi with a jutsu like a gorgon stare or something. "Um... sorry... please don't kill me, hahaha?" he laughed nervously at the woman.

Zeo soon stood up and placed the scroll down. With the jutsu memorized, he would have to practice it. In respect for her office, he soon bowed before her. "Thank you so much for this opportunity. I promise I will make Hoshigakure proud," he said with earnest. Before Yasha could say anymore, Zeo left for the door .

"Don't forget to register! The Deadline is... " Slam! Zeo closed the door behind him, being in such a rush to train he didn't hear him completely. "... tomorrow," he commented to himself.

Zeo made his way to a training spot he could find. With so many students nowhere in the village and the usual spots in use-- he knew he had to find a better place for him to train in and work on his jutsu. He knew he didn't have much time left, and knew the deadline was soon. He ran through the village, moving at ninja speed to get to work and learn all he could before it would be too late...

He now had a new renewed interest to serve in the exam. What doubts he had, he felt something inside him. Confidence? Purpose? Renewed understanding why the exam was important. He couldn't just ignore it. The new drive inside him would push him forward to do what he could-- to master this brand new technique that was among his village's most treasured techniques. A jutsu that would bend space... how could he not be surprised in it. As he reached the outskirts of the village, he soon turned to see it, the town, the grand buildings and the palace in the distance. He would be a new star among the night sky that was Haven. That was his promise.

WC: 539
(Zachary Left)
TWC: 3012

Jutsu Learned with VE approval: Twilight Sphere (A- Rank) 2500 (-25% for max stats)= 1875
1125 to Mastery - Hidden Mist Jutsu -- Mastery Choice, raising +15 to Power .

Last edited by Zeo Kamigawa on Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding and applying rewards.)
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 176650

Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:50 pm