Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Gonk
Gonk
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Sharky Boi
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 151400

Closing up Shop; Part Two: Sweep'n and Sing'n Empty Closing up Shop; Part Two: Sweep'n and Sing'n

Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:42 pm
Maintenance:

Gonk pushed open the doors to the bank and walked inside. There were still a few more minutes before closing time, but there were no customers. 
“Hey,” Gonk called to one of the tellers, “I’ve been assigned to help close up the bank. Could you point me to who I should talk to?” The employee put down the book she was reading. And grabbed a telephone. She pressed a button and spoke into it. She then set it back down and returned to her book.
“The boss will be with you shortly,” she said without looking up. Gonk stood for a minute longer before a man, appearing to be in his forties appeared.
“Are you the ninja sent to help us with closing up?” He asked.
“Yep,” Gonk replied. “What do you need me to do?”
“Come, I’ll show you around the bank and what you will be doing.” The man then proceeded to turn around and walk towards the back of the big room. Gonk followed him to the employees lounge where the man told him “You will need to clean this as one of your jobs.” Gonk glanced into the room. It wasn’t filthy but it was none too clean either.
“Is there a janitor's closet or something with supplies?” Gonk asked.
“Yep it’s right there,” the man said pointing to a small closet across the hall. “You can use stuff from in there to clean the floors.” 
“This is such a big building, cleaning all of the floors will take ages.” Gonk whined to himself.
“Then when you finish that,” the man continued, seemingly oblivious to Gonk’s dismay, “You need to lock up and do a quick perimeter sweep. After that drop off the key at the administrative building and you’re free to go.” And with that the manager walked out of the building, followed by the employees. Once they left, Gonk let out a sigh and went over to the closet and grabbed a broom. He then walked into the break room and started sweeping up all of the crumbs and dust. Once he had finished, he swapped the broom for a mop and started to mop the floors. While he worked Gonk sang along to a new song released by the most popular band in Kirigakure. He was getting into and danced with his mop as he sang. After about an hour, Gonk had finished cleaning the whole building. So he put the supplies back and locked up. Gonk then quickly 
walked around the perimeter and then walked over to the administrative building. The person manning the desk was none other than the Wakame Hoshigaki.
“Hello Gonk,” Wakame said “What can I do for you?”
“Hi Wakame, It’s good to see you. I have the bank key here.”
“Thank you Gonk.”
“How much longer do you have to work?”
“I’m done now, I just had to wait for you.”
“Great, well let's go.”

“All right.” Wakame stood up and the two of them walked through town to the Hoshigaki apartment building. They said goodnight and went into their separate apartments, which were next to each other. Gonk went through his normal routine and passed out quickly after his mission and long day of training.
[WC=539]
[281 WC to finish learning Chakra Infusion]
[Remaining 258 WC going towards Water Prison 258/2000]
[Claiming 5 stat points: 1 vigor, 2 speed, 2 strength]
[Claiming 500 Ryo 1 bonus ap]
Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Roy Goka
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

Closing up Shop; Part Two: Sweep'n and Sing'n Empty Re: Closing up Shop; Part Two: Sweep'n and Sing'n

Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:32 pm
approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum