Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Let's See That Green Thumb! (Sebastian) Empty Let's See That Green Thumb! (Sebastian)

Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:40 pm
Mission Summary::

The sound of paper flipping would occasionally fill the void of silence. Lilac eyes scanning over black print words on white background from left to right. Multiple pages connected to a seam to create a book. Held in the left hand of the Hyuuga, while the right motioned over a separate paper attached to a pad. Jotting? Yes, Souji was learning of a past that was closely embedded to him... to the Hyuuga. "Hoshigakure...? Village hidden in the Stars. Never heard of it before. This...this is where the Hyuuga migrated? What more - there is even a Hyuuga Clan Lord. No name though, but still... my people...are there." Flutters within his heart went rapid, the knowledge weighed heavily on his mental. Looking to the notes he was taking he had the routes that lead to this mysterious village. Before him was an opportunity to find his clan, meet his clans lord.  

Knock! Knock! Knock!

His thoughts were abruptly dismissed as there was a knocking at the front door. The teen would place his belongings to the side as he stood from his desk. Turning to face his door he would open it and step into the hallway of his home. Motioning towards the front he would reach it and open the door. There before him was a female shinobi with black hairnand a village headband loosely around her neck. She gazed at the teen with a bit of shock as he was either not who she was expecting, or was taken back by his appearance. The Hyuuga was dressed fully, his lax expression was unmoving as he looked upon her. Her face was growing red the more she gaze at him. "...What?" His tone carried annoyance as it crossed her ears. Startled and now freed of his enchantment the female would shake her head while presenting to him a scroll with the seal of none other than the Kazekage. Little intrigue reached the eyes of the teen. "Within...uh, within this scroll holds the content of your mission. Please review, for the Lord Kazekage!"  

Souji noticed her stammer, this was clearly her first time at this. Her tone was all over the place, she was trying to collect herself mid sentence. Taking the scroll from her he would inspect the seal. It was definitely from his Mizuki alright. Glancing over to the female he would noticed that she was still gawking at him. His eyes narrowed and his brows began to furrow. There was an irritation manifesting within him. "Is this not the part where you...poof away or something like that?" Curiously he asked. Now bashful the female would pause and give a nervous giggle, body flickering away. With a sigh he closed the door. Making his way back to his room, he would unseal the scroll and read it's content. 'These low tier missions are becoming a nuisance. Gardening, really? Mizuki-san...why entrust this to me...and...him?' Returning his eyes back to the name on the scroll to find his friend's name - Sebastian, aka Ogre. The thought of this mission annoyed him, but the realization of how much fun this wss going to be for Sebastian annoyed him further.  

Tossing the scroll to the left of him, landing on his bed, the Hyuuga looked to his clock to monitor the time. The scroll mentioned a time frame and he had twenty minutes to be punctual. Seeing as he was already dressed he would leave his room. Finding not need to bring with him any tools he left unarmed. These mission never presented and dangers anyway. Approaching his front door, sliding on his shinobi boots he left his home locking up behind himself. The village air was fresh and surprisingly cool to the skin. There was a slight breeze that lifted his hair from his eyes a bit. This was a relaxing feeling for the teen. Taking the path of the Village streets he would cross paths with random people. Some not so random as he remembered the faces from past missions he went to complete. The thought of Sebastian crossed his mind. 'I wonder what that idiot is up to, he better not be late for our mission or I'm going to kill his ass.' He thought, a small smirk graced the corner of his mouth. One would find it hard to believe that Souji actually enjoyed the company of his new friend, and their ability to work together made the boring missions pretty interesting. That and the occasional bickering between them was what Souji enjoyed. It was toxic, but it was the foundation that they building their unorthodox friendship upon.  

"Souji? Is that you kid?" A familiar voice would find him, stopping him in his tracks. Looking over his shoulder he would find Hans exiting a local shop with a few bags and in normal attire. This surprised the teen a bit. "That is you! How's it going ya little shit? My, you've grown quite a bit! The fuck is Mizuki feeding you?" Ths old man joked. Souji scratching the back of his head, chuckled a bit. "It's been a while old man, thought you croaked, haha. Listen, I don't have the time to really catch up. I have a mission. I'll stop by your tower afterwards to hopefully give you a heart attack. How's that sound, geezer?" The Hyuuga would jest.  

Hans laughed it off and gave him the finger. Clearly this was their way of interacting with each other. "Another mission, eh? You've been quite busy from what I hear. Even made a friend, hahaha. Good to see that you still have that smart ass mouth, ya little shit. If I didn't know any better, I'd say that you and Mizuki were mother and son. Catch ya later. Have fun." Hans would wave the Hyuuga off, going his individual way. His words would weigh heavily on the mental of Souji... '"Mother and Son"... that...would be nice.' He thought to himself. Picking up his stride to come to the entrance of another home with a huge front yard and what looks to be equally huge backyard. Turning his gaze to the sun momentarily to gauge its position to identify the time. He was five minutes early, supposing he could wait until Sebastian arrived he would stand off to the right of the entrance and lean his back against the tall white fence. Folding his arms and closing his eyes.

[WC: 1,081]
Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master
Stat Page : King of Hearts
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 422000

Let's See That Green Thumb! (Sebastian) Empty Re: Let's See That Green Thumb! (Sebastian)

Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:10 pm
Stat page:

"Five hundred forty-seven, five hundred forty-eight, five hundred forty-nine, five hundred fifty" a sudden sneeze interrupted his workout, otherwise he surely would have gotten to one thousand push ups. "Hm, Souji must be thinking about me". Sebastian, shirtless since real men work out with their shirt off, heard the knocking on the door which made him finish his training earlier than expected. Using a towel to wipe away his sweat the young adolescent opened the door to see who or what needed his attention. Now standing in front of him was a female messenger holding a scroll in her hands. The woman couldn't help but stare at the impressive figure that was only a meter apart from her. "All natural baby, kind of" he said while accepting the piece of paper which surely was destined for him. "This for me? Thanks love" and with that the Tau saw the confused kunoichi off.

Closing the door behind him Sebastian would walk back into the living room, taking a seat on one of the chairs nearby before opening up the scroll to find what'd be inside. "Removing weed? Me, Sebastian the Great removing some greens in a garden? Ridiculous." Of course no one actually called him that, he simply gave the nickname to himself, but that aside the Tau was still disappointed they picked him for a task as futile as that one. The only good thing about the mission could be found in the fact that he got paired with his buddy Souji again. At least he could annoy the kid some more while picking some weeds. "Better get ready, he doesn't like it when I'm late" Sebastian thought out loud while putting on a green shirt.

Leaving the house and on his way over to the location described in the message Sebastian started to wonder just how much longer it would take for him to finally be assigned some more serious mission. Sure, even these lower ranked missions brought in the cash but he expected a shinobi's job would consist of other tasks, dangerous ones or filled with action. Not .. removing weeds. Anyways, as he kept saying to himself: as long as it brought food to the table. The Tau had done all kinds of jobs so there wasn't really reason to complain, meaning Sebastian would suck it up and get it over with regardless of the things he had to do.

Having arrived at his destination, Sebastian could notice a figure waiting while leaning against a fence. Eyes closed "probably meditating again" he mumbled when he saw it was none other than Souji. Checking his surroundings in case it wasn't just the two of them, the misfit made his way over to where his partner was standing. "Joehoeee, Souji. Did you miss me, buddy old pal?" A huge yard, seemed like they would have more than their hands full this time. "So, how are your green thumbs doing?" Sebastian got curious how long it would take them to finish this one.

(WC: 502)

1/6 Nature Stacks
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen

Let's See That Green Thumb! (Sebastian) Empty Re: Let's See That Green Thumb! (Sebastian)

Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:25 pm
What little peace and comfort the teen managed to hold on to would soon be nothing more than a fleeting memory. Abruptly his serenity was invaded by the loud and boastful voice of his friend, Sebastian. Slowly did his eyes open as they drifted to find the source of tge noise. A subtle smirk found his mouth as he shook his head. Surprised to see that he was actually a few minutes beyond time. This would merit some respect on Sebastian's punctuality in the perspective of the Hyuuga. Using his back blades to push himself from his lean, he would turn to face his towering friend. "Hm? Have you eaten today, Ogre? You're hear on time, that concerns me into thinking that somethings is off. Here.." His right hand would outstretch before him, towards tge chest of tge Tau. But not before two seals were weaved - the rat seal and the dog seal. From his palm blue round particles of chakra blinking in and out of reality forming a shape. The shapes that were formed were that of an apple and a bottle of water (Storage Displacement). Souji would present these items to his friend to partake before turning away. His way of showing he cared. "Does that answer your question?" Not answering it directly with words, but with action was Souji's method. Words were too hard for him to form so suddenly.  

The next question would leave the teen a bit embarrassed, he never in his life done any gardening. So he wasn't sure why he was assigned to do this. "Uh? I should manage just fine... Wh-what about you?" He asked. He would motion further towards the entrance to gaze over tge fields. He couldn't understand how someone could live here and not have personal workers to tend to their crops. He would glance over to the Tau before sighing, signaling that they should get this over with. Not one to drag his feet to complete useless missions, Souji walked in and up to the home where he would come to face a massive door. Three knocks were made.  

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!  

Several seconds would pass before a woman answered tge door. She would be shrouded in a cloth that concealed her face and only presented her bright blue eyes. She stood at five feet, two inches. She smelled of pleasant fragrances upon opening the door. It would make the Hyuuga freeze a moment. It was nice. Though her appearance was concerning. The woman stepped out of tge threshold of the door. Closing it behind her. Souji stepping back a few steps as to secure his personal space, not out of respect for her's. "I take it that you two are tge Genin sent by Lady Kazekage to lend assistance to my garden." Her tone was sweet, yet stern at tge same time. She immediately reminded Souji of Mizuki for some odd reason. "Very well, i do not have much for you two to focus on. I've already seen to three fourths of tge work myself. I usually do not rely on the outside help of others, but I'm in a bit of a bind and was left with no other true choice. Near the entrance to the left of the yard is where you will work. I do not care how you managed this, so long as you do not harm my vegetation or my plants. You are looking for weeds, nothing more. Pull them, receive your payment and return to whence you came. Are we understood?" He eyes would gleam with such authority that Souji subconsciously nodded his head. Before realizing what he was doing and producing a counter comment the door opened and shut as the woman went back inside.  

Now blinking rapidly, he would turn to face Sebastian. "What the fuck just happened??" He would ask, face slightly red and his brows furrowed. He felt the embarrassment of being outdone and frozen. She reminded him way too much of Mizuki. Why was that?

[WC: 670]
[Total WC: 1,751]
Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master

Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:25 pm
Sebastian could notice the joy on Souji's face when the boy saw his best friend in the whole wide world had arrived. "I missed you too buddy, come here!" With his arms wide open the Tau would approach his friend in an attempt to hug him. "There there, show the Ogre some love". It seemed like the kid could read his mind as he tried to touch his chest. It was either that or Souji wanted to cop a feel. "Impressive pecs right?" It was only when an apple and a bottle of water appeared that Sebastian figured out his friend meant something completely different. "Is this for me? I knew you loved me, thanks bud". The Tau gratefully accepted the gift, opening the bottle before taking a sip of water. Twisting the cap in order to close it he'd then take a big bite of the apple, letting the juices run down his mouth, wiping them away.

From the way Souji spoke, Sebastian figured out the boy didn't have much experience when it came to little jobs like this. "Don't worry, you'll be fine. And you could say that, I suppose. I've done a lot of things to survive, manual labor being one of them". For now he decided to leave out further details of his not so pretty past. He came to Sunagakure to start over, if anything he wanted to avoid his earlier days to catch up with him. Putting away the beverage and finishing his apple, Sebastian followed behind his friend as the two of them walked up to the massive door. "Usually a joke follows now" the Tau said after Souji knocked three times. Some time had passed before their call was answered. A woman appeared before them, one that seemed to have completely draw Souji's attention, a black widow catching her prey in her webs.

Seeing that his companion was completely taken in by the woman's beauty, Sebastian figured to be the one paying attention, listening attentively to her instructions. Once the lady of the mansion had finished her explanation she closed the door behind her, leaving the two shinobi alone. "Seems like spending all that time with me has turned you in quite the ladies man" Sebastian would joke around, slapping Souji on his shoulder. Now that he thought about it, the Tau realized he never had the chance to explore that side of him. As far as he could remember, Mizuki was the only woman he actually spent some time with. Perhaps it was time for him to pay her a visit soon, to see how she was doing and give her an update on his time in the village. But for now Sebastian figured to focus on the task at hand. 

(WC: 460, TWC: 962)

2/6 Nature Stacks

Gogyou Bushuugi likes this post

Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen

Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:37 pm
Still within his haze of perplexity, Souji would look into the direction of Sebastian with a flustered expression. Immediately shaking his head and holding his hands up in a comical display with one massive sweat drop on his head. "Wh-what!? It's not even like that! Shut up Orge!" He would yell, stomping away from his comrade and friend as he made his way to the instructed area of their work. He would mumble some profane words in his oblivious embarrassment. "Bring your ass, Ogre!" He did not ignore the comment his friend made about being a ladies man. "And bitch, I'm the pinnacle of a woman's desires!" He would say jokingly. Not even sure if he even knew what that meant, but it sounds right.  

Traversing through the garden, Souji would take care not to step, crush or disfigure any plants or vegetation that may be in his way. Once he was in the appropriate area he would look around, scanning the garden before looking over to Sebastian. "Uh... What exactly does a weed look like? I'm sure you've already figured out that I'm new to this sort of work. I guess because you've done something a kin to this before it makes your the more kn-...kno-....knowledge....able one. Ugh, that didn't sounds right at all." He would struggle on the word jokingly as he laughed. Crouching down to continue his gaze over the plants and vegetables.  

To his surprise they were vivid and bright. Almost as if they were well nurtured. 'She must really take pride in her work. They look so...' He thought, but then - "Fresh..." he said aloud. Not even catching it. He would then notice an odd dark brownish-green leafy thing protruding from the soil. Tilting his head to the left he would point towards that one. "What's up with this one? Did it die or something?" He asked, not knowing he was speaking of one of the weeds in the garden that he was intended to remove. Looking up a few spaces he noticed that there was a few of them lurking about the yard. He would blink a few times before standing up right. His hands back within the depths of his jacket pockets he would wait for the words of his partner.  

Suddenly he would feel something, like someone was watching him...watching them. Glancing over his left shoulder towards the house, he would noticed that woman standing on the porch gawking over at them. Her bright blue eyes hued with an alluring trait. She would stare for a few moments before Souji lightly elbowed Sebastian to take a look. Once that happen she would turn her gaze to focus on the tall Ogre, slightly raising her head as if she was indicating that she was keeping a close eye on them. The teen would turn to face his work before shaking his head to looking over his shoulder once more....only to find that she was gone. This made him feel odd. What was she trying to do? "Let's get this over with... I'm growing annoyed by this mission." He would say, lowly enough for only Sebastian to hear.

[WC: 532]
[Total WC: 2,283]

Sebastian Mikaelson likes this post

Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master

Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:40 pm
Walking through the garden, his right hand in his side pocket while his other would be resting on the back of his head as the true badass he was Sebastian looked around to see what they were going to be working with. "Hm, yes it does look like it" the Tau agreed with Souji's statement. The lady of the mansion did mention she already did about seventy-five percent of the work herself, which would save the two shinobi the hassle of spending an entire day doing nothing but removing weed. "Anyway, the ones brimming with color can be considered the healthy ones, while those barely hanging on with a brown touch are the ones we need to remove. And technically you're right. Plants are quite similar to us humans, if they run out of their necessities they will die.  As you probably know, without water, food and oxygen we will die because our body needs them to survive and can't function without these. Plants are the exact same". Sebastian would go on and explain to Souji how plants tend to wither, lose their color and sometimes shrink when they die, which was the case for a couple of them in the garden.

Once he had finished his explanation, the Tau noticed his friend urging him to take a look behind them. As he did, the Tau noticed the lady of the mansion standing on the balcony, almost as if she was keeping an eye on the two boys as if they were her slaves. "I guess she doesn't trust us with her plants. She probably thinks you're too young and .. well I don't need to explain why they wouldn't trust someone like me". All jokes and his usually idiotic behavior aside, Sebastian didn't hide the effect he had on people, let alone deny it. By now he had long realized the way he was seen by others. "Alright, let's get to it" the Tau said, taking on a crouching position before removing the first weed closest to him. Carefully pulling them one by one, making sure not to damage any of the vegetables or healthy plants like the woman had told them to. 

(WC: 363, TWC: 1325)

3/6 Nature Stacks

Gogyou Bushuugi likes this post

Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen

Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:34 pm
The subtle whisper of the wind's breeze would grace the ears of the Hyuuga. Listening to the words of Sebastian, whom, by surprise, took an intellectual approach to the manner that was laid before them. All, very much insightful to him. But it was the last bit that struck him heavily. Those lavender eyes of his would find the garden bed before him, as Sebastian crouched down to begin his share of the work he seem used to the way things are. Shifting his eyes over to the ogre, Souji was not. It bothered him that someone could judge another so comfortably. "But that doesn't make it okay... The world is far from perfect, however it is there for us. It is doing the best that it possibly can... We are all unique in our own way, no one should be judge so carelessly for their appearance. I've always been a victim of that method of thinking. I know now, based off of your choice of words, you are not stranger to this stigma. I don't know what you did, or who you were before you came to Suna... but I'm sure you did a lot of things that you are not proud of. Sometimes it is neccessary to do unnecessary things, and only a fool who does not respect tge past are likely to repeat it again. You do not give me that vibe, Sebastian..." He would turn his full attention over to him. His words more serious.  

"Pretty words aren't always reality... and true words aren't always pleasing to hear. For the longest, people thought I always had a chip on my shoulder. I can see why, but that's not the full truth of it. I just appreciate silence in a world that never cease to talk. I say this all to say... it doesn't really matter who you used to be, what matters is...who you've become. That's my friend. And I'll kill anyone that chooses to disrespect someone dear to me." He would finish.  

Kneeling down, he too would gently pull and collect the weeds that Sebastian mentioned before. One after the other the two collected the tainted plants. Took some time, but as time passed and sweat was build it would all finally come to an end. Souji standing to his feet with an arm and hand full of the weeds he would look to Sebastian with a smirk. "Looks like we've managed to snatch up all of them. Let's turn in for our payment and be done with this. Menial labor is not my thing, but... I can find a great appreciation for it. Huh... you've actually managed to teach me something today, Ogre. Look at you!" He would state jokingly. Walking pass him, friendly hitting him on the shoulder with his left hand as he did.  

Once the two were near approaching the front door, it would open and the woman would step out to meet them. She would look over them, noticing the weeds that were in the arm and hand of the teen. Turning his focus over to the taller one to see what he may have and then over to the yard. She seemed impressed. Turn her eyes back on to the two males she would speak. "You've managed to complete the task given to you in a timely manner. Furthermore you've done it without inflicting harm to my plants or vegetables. I would say that I'm impressed...but that would be a lie. Your payment is there on the deck table. Take it and dismiss yourselves." She turned to enter her home, but stopped mid stride as tge sound of decaying plants hit her deck. She glanced over her shoulder to see that Souji released what he had on him. "I find it pathetic to give up on something before you even given it a chance... You do not have to like us, trust me the feeling is mutual coming from my end. But we deserve some inkling of your respect. Yes, you did most of the work and yes you gave the instruction to aid in our completion of the task, but at the end of the day you were overwhelmed and you required help. We are military shinobi, we deal with a lot as it is and we risk our lives to make sure the lives of people like you go unbothered. So excuse me if I'm not thrilled by your sorry ass demeanor, at first you reminded me of someone special to me, but not I see I was mistaken. She's not like you, far beyond your capabilities." He would end. Motioning over to the table to collect their payment. Walking pass Sebastian, tapping him on the arm as he did.  

"I see. She mentioned that you spoke your mind freely without fear of consequences. And that the other refused to do so out of fear of causing trouble. That being said, I merely wished to see you two for myself. I did not need your help, that was just an excuse. However, you are correct. I'm oblivious to the ways of the shinobi and for that I apologize. You two have my respect. I will allow your ignorance to slide this one time out of the respect I have for you. But there will not be a second time. You...Sebastian, correct? Do your best to look out for that one, at his side you two will grow. I forsee something of a second coming from you two." He would then enter her home, closing the door behind her.  

Souji, glancing back at her he would scuff as he continued to the entrance and waited for Sebastian. There he would split their pay. "Sorry about that, I lost my temper. I'll work on that, been happening a lot lately. You head on home and I'll fill out the mission report. Finally...we're done with these God damned E rank missions. Later, Ogre." He would lift his hand to signal a farewell before returning it into the depths if his pocket and head towards the mission building to take care of the paperwork.

[EXIT - MISSION COMPLETE]
[WC: 1,027]
[Total WC: 3,310]

Mission Claims -
500 Ryo
+100 ryo (D rank bonus)

Character claims -
66 AP
Adding 103 WC to learn Fuinjutsu Breaking V7 [147/250] - [250/250]
Adding 250 WC to advance Fuinjutsu Breaking V7 to D rank
Adding 500 wc to Storage Displacement v7 to Master: Gaining 15 more storage to obtain 30
Adding 500 wc to learn and advance Fuinjutsu Lock v7 From E to D rank
Using 600 wc to learn Chakra Anesthetic v7
Usinf 500 wc to learn Chakra Flare V7
857 wc towards Mastering Hidden Mist v7 [2357/3000]
Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Roy Goka
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:04 pm
Approved Souji
Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master

Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:51 am
Sebastian could appreciate Souji's kind words as they slowly formed a smile on his face. "Thank you my friend". Since long someone was able to be nice to the Tau, regardless of his past and what he did back then. How bothersome the task was, he'd at least be glad to be paired with one of his friends which would allow the mission to be a bit more bearable and making time pass faster. Removing the weeds, collecting the ones who turned brown after withering, Sebastian made sure only to touch the ones that had died. If anything, he wanted to avoid their client to file in a complaint because they missed one or two plants.

Some time had passed and the two shinobi were finally done and finished their task. A sign to collect their reward and be done with it. For some reason the lady of the mansion still found something to complain about, to which Souji was quick to defend themselves against. "Sure", Sebastian had few words to waste on the woman, she simply was lucky not having to deal with the Tau from the past. He wouldn't be able to promise not to act on her words that showed little to no respect. With everything being said and done, Sebastian would follow behind Souji on their way out. "Thanks for today buddy" and with that he saw his friend off who planned on writing the report. 

(Exit)

(TWC: 1565)
Claims:
- 1000/1000 Chakra Absorption
- 500/500 Chakra Flare
- Mission rewards (600 ryo: 500 + 100 Genin bonus)
- 30 AP, max stat discount
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:17 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum