Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
When one became twoToday at 5:46 pmKutari UchihaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 5:38 pmZatoichi HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 5:02 pmMegami KuogaMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
160 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

A day at the Docks for work Empty A day at the Docks for work

Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:33 pm
mission:

Travin awoke and threw his clothes on knowing that he had a mission for today. He also knew that he wasn’t going to be alone for this mission, unlike his last few mission he had done. Apparently, an outbreak of some kind happened down on the dock and they had lost several of their employees to it who are out sick. Because of this, they had been putting in more shinobi to help them move the creates from the boats to the warehouses. Travin knew that it would be an easy job but it would also be very physically taxing for him. Sliding his boots on and making sure his shinobi headband was tight around his waist to help keep his loose pants up Travin headed out the door. He jumped onto the nearby roof and made his way down to the docks. He should have plenty of time to get there as the sun was just starting to raise up and be seen through the mist. 

By the time Travin arrived at the docks, the sun was up and a few random rays of light could be seen making its way through the mist. Not wanting to get ahead of himself Travin would stand by the door to the office and keep an eye out for his partner. He wasn’t sure who it would be as he was just informed that he would have help with this one. 

(WC-239)
Kita Hajime
Kita Hajime
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A

A day at the Docks for work Empty Re: A day at the Docks for work

Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:00 pm
Kita awoke that morning to the sound of his alarm once again. Kita quickly leaned over, slapping the top of his alarm to silence the machine before getting out of bed. Immediately, Kita went over to his closet and began putting on his uniform. Kita slipped on his Kirigakure underclothes, and put on his gray kimono on top. Kita looked at himself in the mirror to double check his appearance. Kita smiled, satisfied with his appearance. Kita slipped on his ninja tools and his forehead protector around his belt before securely fastening it. This would be Kita's first mission in a while. Kita walked over to the kitchen, where the familiar envelope slipped underneath the door. Kita reached over and scooped up the envelope, knowing full well that his mission was inside. As Kita opened it and began to read, he made himself coffee, pouring it, and a lot of cream, into two paper "to-go" cups, before capping them and setting the envelope down. "Some kind of disease huh? Hopefully we don't catch it. It doesn't seem to be lethal, but it does some nasty stuff. Vomiting, nausea, fever. I'd be bedridden for at least a week." Kita set down the envelope, and picked up the two to-go cups, walking over to and opening the door with his foot, before heading to the docks.

As Kita made his way through the mist and onto the sun speckled docks, he noticed that someone was standing outside the doors of the dockmaster's office. Kita put on his biggest smile, and walked over to the office door, sipping on one of the coffees that he brought. "Hello! I'm assuming that you're Travin Rentei? Sorry that I took so long, I got a little distracted on the way here." Kita extended the to-go cup that he hadn't been drinking out to the fellow shinobi. "I don't know if you're a coffee drinker or not, but I brought this for you. Think of it as an apology for being late. It's cinnamon flavored."

Word Count = 338

Last edited by Kita Hajime on Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot Word Count)
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:43 pm
Travin took the cup, he was slightly hesitant at first slowly reaching out and grabbing it, but he then decided to trust this fellow shinobi at least with coffee. Mostly because there is a special place in hell for people that mess with coffee or at least that’s what his dad always said. He himself was never that big of a coffee drinker. Taking a sip he found that he liked the cinnamon flavor in it. “That is quite possibly the best coffee I have ever had,” he said Kita as he offered a hand. 

Travin took another sip from the still-warm coffee as he opened the door and held it for Kita to go in first. “Let’s see where we’re going to be working I guess” he would calmly say as Kita walked in. following the fellow shinobi inside they would be greeted by a monster of a man standing six and a half feet tall and weighing probably over 300 pounds of pure raw muscle. Who was currently yelling at a few people in an extremely deep and loud voice. 

Once the man if you can call him that was done the two would skimpier off back to work. “You two are the ninja that’s helping” he would ask. Travin only gave a nod not wanting to risk upsetting this bear of a man any more than he already was. “Good you’re on dock three” and with that, he would turn as if to dismiss them. Travin would turn and leave not wanting to stay in this small room with the man any longer than he had to and make his way over to dock three.

(WC-278 TWC-517)
Kita Hajime
Kita Hajime
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:11 pm
Kita followed Travin onto dock three, finishing off the last of his coffee as he did. After finishing the last of his drink, Kita tossed his drink into a nearby garbage can. Eventually the pair of ninja arrived onto the dock, noticing a couple of empty carts and a number of boats loaded with crates. Kita inhaled a little bit and sighed. "Seems like it's going to be another mission of grunt work. I'm going to be honest, I always thought that life as a ninja was a bit more glamorous than this." Kita shook his head, and looked around at the boats that they were required to unload. There were about three of them in total currently docked, each containing the boxes that the two ninja were required to carry. "How about this. I'll hop in the boats and hand the crates over to you, and you load the crates up into those two carts over there. With any luck, we'll be done before too long. After that, it's just a matter of taking it to the suppliers." Kita cracked his neck, and formed a peculiar hand seal. As he did, two puffs of smoke appeared on either side of him, before dissipating into two identical looking Kita's stood next to him, saluting at the two shinobi (Shadow Clone). Kita turned to them and pointed at the boat. "Alright you two. You guys are going to hop in the boats, and bring the crates 

For the rest of the morning, and deep into late afternoon, the two Kita clones hauled hefty crates from the boats onto the docks, dragging them from their resting positions into the waiting hands of the original Kita and Travin. It was relatively easy work for the original shinobi, and Kita watched with mild amusement as the two clones struggled and sweat attempting to move the crates from the boats into the docks high above themselves. "I've gotta say, that jutsu has come in handy more times than I can count. I hardly ever have to do manual labor like this, because I can just have these copies do it for me!" Eventually the two shinobi loaded the last of the crates into the carts, and Kita dismissed the two exhausted shadow clones, feeling his chakra return to him. Kita turned to his partner and grinned. "Looks like we got the work done in about half the time we needed. All that's left now is just to takes these carts to the supply stores! How about I drive one of them, and you drive the other?"

Jutsu Used-

[Shadow Clone - 0 AP] - (280 to the original, 280 to clone 1, 280 to clone 2)

Word Count- 431

Total Word Count- 769
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:21 am
Travin followed Kita’s move finishing off his coffee as well and drop in the trash as they went by. “I hear you never thought shinobi life would be full of so much physical labor” Travin would tell Kita in response. Once they got to the ships Kita had a good idea and Travin agreed that it was probably the best course of action. Travin watched as Kita gave orders to his new clones noting the ability for future battles. He always likes to know as much as he could about the kinds of attacks that could be used against him. Not that he thought that Kita would attack him, but there were other shinobi in the world and the shadow clone jutsu was pretty common nowadays. 

“I can see where those clones could come in handy” Travin would tell Kita as they waited for the clones to bring the first creates out. After several long hours, they finally got all the creates loaded. Agreeing that it would be easier and faster if they both pulled one each. Travin started to pull his to the warehouse finding it pretty easy to pull. Travin dropped it off and walked back outside.

“Well id like to say it’s been fun, but really I’m exhausted” Travin would say with a smile. “Maybe next time it will be less physical labor and more shinobi stuff” Travin would add as he waved and walked away.

Exit
(WC-239 TWC-756)
Claiming 7 stats
1k ryo
and finishing Demonic Illusions: False Surrounding started here

Last edited by Travin Rentei on Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen
Stat Page : Hyuuga Souji Statistics
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:22 am
Travin, approved.
Kita Hajime
Kita Hajime
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:39 am
Kita loaded up the last of his crates into his cart, and began to haul his cart towards the warehouses. Kita followed behind Travin as they made their way to their destination. Kita half debated whether or not to summon shadow clones to pull the cart along, but ultimately decided against it. Before long, they had brought their carts into the holding warehouse, and dropped it off. Kita placed his cart into the appropriate spot in the warehouse, and turned to his partner, who was professing his exhaustion. "I know what you mean. I would invest in learning some kind of physical clone technique. I promise you that it makes work like this a lot easier. It was nice working with you. Hopefully I'll see you around!" Kita parted ways with his mission companion, and returned to his apartment. By the time that Kita got home, he was a bit tired. Thankfully his clones had done most of the work for him. Kita remembered taking the time and energy to learn the jutsu, and smiled softly to himself. Originally he had learned the jutsu for usage in combat, but it ended up being far more useful in his run of the mill grunt work missions. Kita went to his room and picked up some more of the ninja scrolls that his mother and father had left for him. It couldn't hurt to hone his skills a little bit while he waited for his next mission.

Word Count- 245

Total Word Count- 1014

Claims:
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen
Stat Page : Hyuuga Souji Statistics
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500