Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Kintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
157 Posts - 22%
137 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

Splinters of a Soul - Ken/Mizu [P] Empty Splinters of a Soul - Ken/Mizu [P]

Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:39 pm
If she could personify her thoughts into tangible sound it would be a melody of distressing piano twangs and enticing whines of violins - her soul.. Her most inner self was feeling more at ease as she further unlocked her clan's abilities. That day with Kenshin, that moment of acceptance and connection had freed her from her own unwillingness to be who she was - and she was limitless. The past weeks have been eye opening and riveting in their own ways - new interesting visitors had darkened the doorstep of the village and she had the pleasure of meeting them first; but there was still so much to learn from them. So much to know and pull from their minds… it was almost as alluring a prospect as uncovering every hidden talent Kenshin possessed - he was becoming more and more complex every time she seemed to get a grasp on him. The smirk formed without conscious effort, at least she had given him ample space to grow in her book… he still held the most pages ever granted to a single person and they weren't even a quarter filled. 

She flipped the tendrils of her hair back off her shoulder, forcing it to rejoin the rest of her locks that were held back in a ponytail under the hat she wore - the hat was definitely one of her favorite additions as the sun now never seemed to touch her pale skin. Which was perfect for the… Vampires.. Just thinking the word still made her cringe slightly - her nose wrinkling in distaste as the word passed through her mind. Push it aside Mizuki… push it aside - you have more important things to attend to, namely the request for her presence in the hospital by Kenshin. The last time she recalled a summons of any sort was to the Spire… so to be requested instead at the hospital brought back old memories of her first weeks in Suna where the morgue had become like a second home. Pushing the doors open she stepped into the brightly lit and well funded hospital; her eyebrows coming up slightly in appreciation of the sleek amenities. No cost spared, of course she had been in the hospital before but it was still undergoing those crucial final touches and her mindset wasn’t … well.

Either way she gave a small smile to the receptionists who looked up at her arrival and quickly back down to their work - they knew who she was and she knew where he was. Where else would her beloved be? The layout was similar enough to the previous hospital that she was at the morgue, the chill of the room seeping softly from the cracks in the door before she pushed it open and looked around curiously. Deja vu.

WC 464 [x2 wc for event 928]
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Splinters of a Soul - Ken/Mizu [P] Empty Re: Splinters of a Soul - Ken/Mizu [P]

Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:52 pm
Kenshin would look down on the desk in front of him, where the right kidney of the foolish Yoshou Senju sat, resting atop a small piece of off-white cloth, his back facing the door as he waited for Mizuki to arrive. It was time… his chosen had become quite a bit stronger since their training had begun, and he felt that she had earned the right to have her own power augmented by the power that he had to offer… and what better gift to offer the young Vampiress than the power of his birth clan, the Senju. Wood Release was something that he felt would offer a LOT to the young woman, and he was more than skilled enough with the power of the Senju to truly teach her how to wield it. Sitting next to that, however, was an organ that he had not seen in awhile… the left kidney of the Uzumaki that he had long since purchased from Sorethin… the very same Kidney that he had personally used until only a few months prior. While the boons of the Uzumaki meant little to him now, they had for a long time been very useful… and truthfully, he suspected that Mizuki would have far more use for the bloodline than he had. 

He would listen as the door opened and turn around with a small smile on his face, knowing exactly who it was from her chakra alone… he had been tracking the signature for quite some time now as well, he always was. 

“Mizuki, please come in… I have a bit of a surprise for you.” 

WC: 270
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:36 pm
The pace of her heart picked up slightly as her eyes roved over the room, stuttering as his voiced touched her ears and his form stood out - his chakra was everywhere in this room she felt it from the tips of her toes to the depths of her lungs with each breath. He was everywhere in this room and yet as her eyes focused on him the whole world seemed to sharpen and solidify somehow… less fluctuation. She could feel her body relax at his words, though a surprise was mentioned she hadn’t the faintest idea of what it could be but there was only one way to find out. With light footsteps she made her way to his side, her left hand coming up gingerly and sliding over his back - the masks making her fingers move with the shapes of them before resting in the center of his back as she leaned on the table he was staring at. It was such an unconscious motion she hadn’t given any thought to whether he would be adverse to her casual touching of him but before she could even ask a small ‘v’ shape formed in between her brows as she stared at what sat in front of them.

Two organs sat semi floating in two containers - which organs they were she couldn’t be positive though the shapes of each were identical she would have to guess they were kidneys.. Maybe a liver but they seemed small for that. The ‘v’ shape continued to grow deeper and her fingers tapped thoughtfully against his back - though she still had not spoken. A few more moments of silence passed between the two before she looked up at him skeptically, “Are you sure… its safe for someone like me?” She was aware of why people came to him, to Sunagakure, but none of them were ailed with a disease much like hers… would it be safe to introduce her delicately balanced system to something so foreign? He had admitted himself that he was unfamiliar with her kind so what if… 

The worst part wasn't worrying about her own risk here… she worried about what would happen to Kenshin if she didn’t make it from some unforeseen complication. If the library incident was any show of his temper it could have only grown. Her other hand reached up gently and pulled his chin to look at her completely - taking this moment to look with seriousness into his eyes. “Just know, I trust you.”

wc 418 [x2 wc 836]
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:17 pm
Kenshin would watch Mizuki’s reaction as she took in the two organs, before her skeptical eyes came to rest upon him and she asked whether it would work. 

“I have performed some tests and according to all of the results I have found this should be both perfectly safe for you, and should work the same as it would for anyone else. Your body is unique amongst mortals, that is not up for debate, but your body still functions in mostly the same way as others. Amusingly enough, my tests actually show that while your body can handle the bloodlines and organs of other clans, other bloodlines would not be able to handle yours” The Ragdoll would explain with a small smirk… her bloodline was, surprisingly, more similar to his own in that regard. It honestly made him happy… each of them had a bloodline that was impossible to transplant or gain through standard means. 

When she stated her trust in him The Reaper would smile gently.

“And I promise that your trust will never be abused or misplaced. Now, please lie down on one of the Draining Tables and remove your shirt. You’re going to remain conscious throughout the entire procedure, but I will be using a rather basic Medical Ninjutsu to numb your nerves for it, and it will be over in a matter of minutes. I truly cannot say how quickly you will acclimate to the bloodlines, it has personally taken weeks for a bloodline to awaken in me, while it took a matter of seconds for someone I performed one on, so do not panic if it takes some time.” He would then explain, before simply waiting for Mizuki to do as he had asked. 

WC: 289
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021

Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:23 pm
Taking a deep breathe she would straighten her shoulders, rolling them back until she was standing straight and tall - no sign of apprehension or worry anymore. He had seen her do this movement before, forcing her demeanor to match her desired emotion regardless of what she was feeling internally - which was anxious. She did smirk at the notion that her bloodline was something no one else could take from her, if they killed her one day she could rest easy knowing they would get nothing from her corpse - unlike the owners of these organs now. It wasn’t the organs themselves that bothered her, how many times had she ripped the same things from someone, no it was the fact they were going to be in her body now…. Invasive in nature but necessary. 

Her eyes flashed up suddenly at the mention to her being conscious - yes while she didn’t want to be sedated she was also wary of how still she would be able to hold herself while the procedure took place. Luckily in the next breath Kenshin was easing her fears - as he always did. Her shoulders had come up slightly and tensed before relaxing back again as she closed her eyes and nodded - a slight cold sweat forming on her brow. “Don’t panic, of course.” Rolling her shoulders once more she would shrug her jacket off, only wearing bands around her chest now most of her torso was already exposed, she unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them open to expose her hip bones. With a final deep breath she would climb onto the nearest table and lay back, squeezing her eyes shut - if she had a fear… being cut open while awake was it. “Ready…”
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:23 am
Kenshin would, of course, take note of her movement and what she was doing… how could he not, whenever she was around he was practically hyper-focussed on her and her alone, and right now she was doing nothing to hide the fact that she was nervous… of course, she was not outwardly showing it, but she was also not hiding it, and that said a lot. He was watch as she disrobed, and he had to suppress the urge to kill Kutari once more as his eyes travelled over the exposed scars. His thoughts were quickly brought back on track as she laid down upon the table, and as she did so he would form the handseals needed for the Chakra Anaesthetic. Once the technique was active the fingers of his right hand would be engulfed by wispy blue ‘flames’ of chakra, and with a slow approach he would press his fingers into her torso, the fingers sinking in a little and the wisps of chakra flowing into her body, rapidly numbing her nervous system. 

With that done The Ragdoll would grab hold of a scalpel and swiftly create an incision just above the woman's hip, one on each side, and each roughly 5 inches in length. With that he would bring both of the new organs to his side, before placing his hands directly on top of each of the incisions and allowing his threads to enter the body of His Chosen. The Threads, as usual, would seek out the organs he was after, in this case her kidneys, and swiftly sever the connections they held to her body before wrapping themselves around her original organs and pulling them free. Once they were safely out of her body he would have his threads grab the new kidneys and push them into her body, and with the threads he would hold the connective tissue in place before activating his Amelioration. Over the top? Very much so, usually he only went as far as to activate his Mystical Palm Aura… but this was Mizuki, and he would be taking absolutely NO chances with this. 

Once he knew she was healed he would allow his threads to retract, and he would keep the technique active for a few more seconds, just to ensure that the holes the threads left were healed completely, before deactivating it.

“And there we have it, the procedure is over and you, my dear, now possess the DNA of both the Uzumaki and Senju clans… two clans that, I will admit, hold a special place in my heart, given that my mother was an Uzumaki and my father a Senju… and just for the record here, that Uzumaki Kidney you now possess… I personally used it for years, and only replaced it a few months ago. I have the feeling you will make better use of it than I was ever able to…” The Reaper would explain with a soft smile on his face, looking Mizuki in the eye through it all. 

WC: 504
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021

Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:45 pm
She kept her eyes fixed stubbornly at the ceiling as if the tiles had wronged her and her entire family - of course she held her body tensely, her hands gripping the edges of the table with white knuckle intensity. She felt the sensation of her muscles relaxing of their own fruition into numbness where she knew his fingers had touched, yet she refused to look anywhere but at the ceiling. Her heart rate was only increasing as she let her mind wander through all the images of what could be happening - instead of just looking and easing her panic. In mere moments her mind was being pulled from its stubborn isolation and she was being informed it was over.

Taking the first deep full breath since she laid down she would sit up and hold her hands over the spot she had last felt his fingers press - each side of her hips. With her eyebrows knitted together she put every ounce of her concentration on those points of her body - willing the unfamiliar body parts to harmoniously fuse with her. While there was no pain there was a soreness she wasn’t sure about and maybe even a little nausea as her own blood tried to work its way into the organs. An idle thought of her blood attacking the new organs crossed her mind only making her worry for a few fleeting moments before pulling herself off the table and redressing completely. 

“I’m honored to have something so personal… I will do my best to honor the sentiment of it.. Thank you for this gift really. These will not go unused and with this I see myself becoming as formidable as you soon enough.” She was having a hard time holding his gaze - the whole thing gave her an uneasy feeling and processing anything further than the fact pieces of her body were removed and switched out…. Maybe she was going to be sick? No… just a serious unease was settling in and tying her stomach into a knot. She was pulling herself together now and was shaking out her hands to release the tension and rub the ligaments that had gripped the table to keep her from shaking. “I’ll be alright just a lot at once.”

WC 377

Requesting Coin Flip 1 each for each organ transplant
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021

Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:43 pm
coin flips for organs. Uzumaki 1 and Senju 2
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:43 pm
The member 'Mizuki Ohta' has done the following action : Roll Dice/Flip Coin

'Lucky Coin' : 2, 1
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:56 pm
As Mizuki was still focussed on the ceiling Kenshin would quickly deposit her old organs into a jar filled with preserving fluid, which he would discreetly move out of her sight as she began to move. He could see that the vampiress was not exactly… comfortable with the procedure, so he figured she would prefer not seeing the organs he had just removed. 

“I understand, it can be a lot to take in at first, especially if you didn’t already have knowledge of DNA transplants and how they work.” He would explain, before getting a small smirk on his face

“I do admire your self confidence though, not many could see themselves reaching my level, and truth be told I cannot recall another who has said so to me directly… Hmm, actually, I have an idea.” The Ragdoll would state with the same amused smirk, it growing as he spoke more.

“Meet me in the 10th Training Grounds in 1 weeks time, at midnight. You and I will be getting some private training in, and I will be teaching you how to make the most of these gifts I have given you. You have grown by leaps and bounds in the past few months Mizuki, and I truly do believe that you are one of the strongest within Sunagakure… but I refuse to allow you to stop here, and I know you won’t allow yourself to either. I fully intend to bring you to the same level of strength as I, or perhaps even higher… only time will tell in the end.” Kenshin would then say, at first his smirk being devilish, but as he continued to speak it would shift back into the same gentle smile that only she would know. 

It was strange really, he had always desired to be... well, for lack of a better word, perfect. He desired to be the perfect shinobi, perfectly controlled and without something as 'useless' as emotion. He had desired to be the perfect being, possess a body without flaw and have the bloodlines that would grant him the most power. And now... now that his lifelong goal was well within his reach he realised one simple thing... and it truly did change everything for him

Perfection was so overrated. 

WC: 379

[Exit]

TWC: will add up later
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum