Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master
Stat Page : King of Hearts
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 422000

Knocking on Kenshin's door Empty Knocking on Kenshin's door

Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:28 am
Completely surrounded by it, darkness was obscuring the mind of Sebastian who had once again trouble sleeping as he was tossing and turning in bed. "Wake up. Wake up. WAKE UP!" Waking up all drenched in his own sweat, his heartbeat out of control by the sudden yell of the imaginary voice inside his head the young misfit was suddenly scared awake. "Another nightmare" he sighed, placing his hand on his forehead to wipe away the sweat. It seemed once more was he haunted by his dreams, an occurance of which he had already forgotten the amount of times it had happened. 

For that exact same reason and keeping in mind from the previous times it took place, Sebastian knew all too well going back to sleep would be a task as impossible as finding snow in the Land of Wind. Getting up and out of bed he would grab a quick shower to erase the cold feeling of the sweat that had drenched his shirt, leaving its mark on his body. Using the water to calm down, allowing the beating of his heart to find a steady pace, Sebastian would remain in the shower for a couple of minutes before stepping out to prepare for something he promised himself to do anytime soon. 

Now that the sun had completely risen, he saw the time come for him to set out to a place called The Spire, a grand building that lies in the very heart of Sunagakure. It was there where he intended to meet with the Kazekage, something he was told to do by Mizuki upon his arrival in the village. And what kind of guest would he be if he failed to do such thing? So he closed the door behind him, about to formally introduce himself to the leader of the village. On his way over, Sebastian was reminded of the rumors about the Kazekage and the things people were saying about him, going from his name to the way he looked. Or should he say, supposed to look? It was never really his thing to pay attention to these kind of rumors, cause that's what they were. Just some gossiping ladies spending their time talking about stuff they didn't know anything about.

Arriving at the ivory tower Sebastian would finally enter the building, hoping to be able to meet with the Kazekage. Dressed in his sleeveless hoodie the young misfit would make his way through the endless floors before ending up at the office where the Kazekage hopefully was residing. He would inform whoever was sitting or standing there, whether it be a guard or secretary, of his presence and reason for visiting. "The name's Sebastian Mikaelson, visitor of Sunagakure. I was told to come here to inform Lord Kazekage and state why I'm currently in his village." Once again he proved not to be the best when it came to holding a conversation, but he figured he had made it clear enough and easy to understand what he was trying to say. 

(WC: 508)
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Knocking on Kenshin's door Empty Re: Knocking on Kenshin's door

Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:14 am
To say that Lilith was amused when she saw the rather tall form of an unknown man take the final step up the staircase of The Spire was certainly an understatement, in fact, she outright wanted to laugh at him for missing the seals that she had placed on the bottom floor of the tower to save everyone a great deal of time in needing to climb the seemingly endless stairs. Now, of course, the redhead would not allow this amusement to show on her face at all, nor would she actually laugh at him, she would simply listen to what he had to say and smile lightly. Not exactly the most polite but she hadn’t expected it, at least he was not outright rude like some of the others. 

“Good morning Sebastian, my name is Lilith and I am the personal assistant of Lord Kazekage. Now, while you do not have an appointment booked I happen to know that he doesn’t have any meetings for a few hours, and he is always more than willing to meet with anyone who wishes to speak with him in whatever free time he has. You may proceed, just be sure to knock on the door and wait for him to give you permission to enter before you do so, he is a bit of a stickler when it comes to manners.” The beauty would state with a small smile on her lips, the blue of her eyes seemingly shimmering as she smiled at the foreign teen.

---------------------------------

The Ragdoll had been watching the entire interaction between Lilith and Sebastian with his Byakugan, and he was resisting the urge to chuckle… Lilith truly was as skilled as an actor as he would assume from a kunoichi of her calibre… who would expect the bubbly and polite woman that acted as his Personal Assistant was also Alpha, the leader of Sunagakure’s Anbu. 

WC: 317
Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master

Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:49 am
Ah, Sebastian knew he forgot something the moment he was welcomed by an attractive looking woman going by the name of Lilith who introduced herself to be the personal assistant of the Kazekage. The young misfit simply overlooked the fact that he might have needed to schedule an appointment first in order to see the most important person of the village but fortunately for him, the young lady informed him that the Kage should be available for a few hours. "Awesome, thank you Miss Lilith." He'd reply with a smile of his own, he could only imagine how it would look to other people when he'd try an attempt at smiling. Not that it mattered much to him, he was already used to the strange looks people would give him.

Sebastian then took small, slow steps as he would walk up to the door where he expected to meet with the Kazekage soon. A familiar feeling immediately gave him flashbacks to the fated day when he entered the room of his old house, only to find out that the man that took him in planned on selling him almost as if he simply was a piece of merchandise. Not only were those the first lives he took, it was also the first time he could feel the monster inside waking up as the darkness took over. Taking a deep breath, putting away those thoughts, Sebastian prepared himself as he raised his arm to knock. The only thing separating the Kazekage and the young Tau was a single door. A familiar situation, but this time under different circumstances. The only thing that's left was a signal to enter the room.

Knock knock, here's Seba .. 

(WC: 283, TWC: 791)
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:47 pm
The Redhead would smile brightly at the young man, her eyes almost shining at how polite this young man was. 

“You are most welcome Sebastian” Her angelic voice would say as the young man began to walk past her and up to the door that led to Kenshin’s office. Once she heard the knocks on the door the beautiful redhead would allow that smile to shift into a bit of a smirk, this was certainly one that Kenshin would find to be interesting, and she knew it. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

“Enter!” A deep and commanding voice would call from the other side of the dark, mahogany door.

The tall and rather imposing figure of Kenshin could be seen sitting at a rather large desk in the centre of the room, the chair that he was sitting in facing the door and thus anyone that entered the room. Despite being seated it would be obvious to anyone that entered that The Kazekage was quite a tall figure, his body towering over the desk. The man could be seen wearing a simple long-sleeved black robe, no fancy adornments or anything truly special about it. The Reaper would be simply filling out a couple of forms as Sebastian entered, his eyes having long since deactivated as he awaited the knock, and after a few moments he would lift his gaze towards the man that was entering his sanctum. 

“Good morning, what is it I can help you with?” The Ragdoll would ask with a small smile on his face.

WC: 253
Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master

Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:10 pm
A voice, almost sounding like an order, ushered him inside the room. Guided by said voice, Sebastian entered the office, closing the door behind him. Sitting within its center was an impressive, even intimidating figure, writing and filling out some paperwork while the troubled Tau walked towards him. The young misfit would look to the left and right, taking in what would be the Kage Chambers. "So this is where it all happens" he said under his breath. Some of his threads started moving, probably caused by the unfamiliar feeling of nervousness. If the Kage were to look without doubt he'd notice the young man in front of him had quite the unusual appearance.

As the man's gaze met his own, Sebastian was met with a simple question. To say he was caught off guard would be a bit far-fetched, but it didn't change the fact it was the first time someone asked how they could help him. Speechless for only a moment, the Tau spoke up. "Love what you've done to the place. Well, not that I know how it used to look but you know." Two whole sentences, in his case a success considering how antisocial he was. Sebastian gathered his thoughts as he tried to come up with an answer. Why exactly did he decide to come see the Kazekage? Was it simply to introduce himself? No, by now his presence should already be known the moment he set foot in the village, so perhaps it was basic etiquette to come and say hello? 

The more he thought about his reason for visiting, the more frustrating he grew. Why was it so difficult to say what he wanted? To explain what he's been looking for. At that moment the young misfit made the choice to no longer beat around the bush and proclaim his objective. "Power. Home. Hopes and dreams. I won't bore you with the sad details of how my life up til now has been, nor will I ask for you to trust me. All I want is to learn, get stronger while I find my place in Sunagakure. I've heard rumors, how this place used to be before you took over and made it into the village it is now. Not any man is capable of doing that, only the truly strong are." Sebastian knew almost nothing about the person sitting in front of him, nevertheless he was the only one able to help the troubled Tau looking for power, identity and humanity.

(WC: 419, TWC: 1210)
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:09 pm
Kenshin would watch as the boy looked around his office, muttering to himself under his breath for a few moments before meeting the gaze of the more powerful figure. When he complimented what the room looked like The Ragdoll would chuckle lightly… it was indeed a marked improvement from what it used to be, after-all, it used to be a crater in the ground. The Spire was one of the newest additions to Sunagakure and it was one of the most important… yes, for the time being the building was just a pretty addition and almost seemed to serve no purpose aside from decoration… but that was only for now. He had many ideas for Village Defences and The Spire served a rather important purpose in a few of those. 

When the younger man answered his question The Reaper would remain silent, smirking near the end when the other man made note of the strength that it took to transform a village like he had… and truth be told, he didn’t know the half of it. It seemed that he knew he took over the village, but he wondered if he knew exactly how he has actually done do… he wondered if anyone even remembered that he had butchered all of the villagers old defenders. 

“I can assure you… the rumours you have heard regarding the state of the village probably didn’t do it justice… Sunagakure was a dead village, but I will not bore you with those details. If you wish to gain strength, security and a home then it is a simple matter, and I am sure you already know… I doubt you would have sought me out otherwise.” The Ragdoll would then say with a small smirk, reaching down into the leftmost drawer of his desk and withdrawing a Sunagakure Headband, which he would then place on his desk.

“So, would you like to join the Sunagakure Shinobi corps?”

WC: 322
Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master

Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:36 pm
Sebastian was glad the man seemed to know exactly what brought him there. The young misfit watched as the Kazekage reached for something in one of the drawers of his desk when he pulled out a headband which he then placed on his desk. Sebastian didn't need it spelled out to know what kind of offer was being made and truthfully, it wasn't one he had to think long about. So safe to say the Tau had already prepared his answer to the Kazekage's question. "If you'll have me, gladly." He didn't reach for the headband just yet, perhaps it would be seen as a sign of disrespect if he treated the man like that. But in the case of him being accepted into the shinobi ranks of Sunagakure would mean one of his many goals would be achieved. Finding a home, finally. 

He'd then allow a silence to fall over their conversation before proceeding asking a couple of questions he loved to be answered. "Forgive my being bold, but I've heard stories, rumors, whatever you want to call them, about .. how should I put this, receiving other bloodlines." Of course he was talking about transplants and how news traveled fast how there would be a man in Sunagakure providing his forces with something Sebastian was looking for, power. Perhaps he'd be overstepping some boundaries, crossing a line by asking so blatantly if the man in front of him would be able to comply with his request, but those who try never fail. Regardless of his first question receiving a positive answer or not, Sebastian already followed up with his second. The young misfit wasn't one to talk, but once something had him going he wasn't able to stop. "I've heard rumors of an ability to... change faces.. Would you have any idea where I could find that ability? A fresh start would do me some good." Sebastian wondered if something like that was truly possible. 

(WC: 326, TWC: 1536)
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:37 pm
Upon hearing his words Kenshin would smirk, before placing the headband down on his desk and pushing it towards Sebastian. The colour of the bandana was, interestingly enough, whatever Sebastian would have personally liked the colour to be, and if a comment was made on this Kenshin would only chuckle, as the choice had been completely random. His next line of questioning earned a small smirk from Kenshin.

“I do indeed sell Bloodline Transplants, and I possess 2 bloodlines that would fit the bill of what you are looking for. They are both for sale if you are interested?” The Ragdoll would state simply. 

WC: 104
Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master

Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:27 pm
As the young misfit witnessed the Kazekage pushing the headband towards Sebastian, the man would take it as a sign he was allowed to accept as he grabbed the piece which was on the desk in front of him. "I can only applaud your sense of fashion" Sebastian joked as he took the headband and placed it firmly around his left biceps. With this he could finally call himself part of a village, a place where he potentially belonged after years of running. Not that he was starting to feel emotional or on the verge of crying, but being accepted meant quite a big deal for the young misfit and perhaps the fresh start he hoped for.

Their conversation continued with the Kazekage confirming his earlier question regarding whether or not he did sell bloodline transplants. Safe to say it sounded like music to his ears when he received the positive answer. Sebastian became even more intrigued when he heard the man claim to possess exactly what he was looking for. "I'm always interested in things that could help me grow stronger" he replied with a mischievous yet honest smile. Being a man of many goals he didn't plan on forgetting the most important, gain power. "Consider me a novice when it comes down to transplants, what could you tell me about the two you had in mind for me?" Given the fact that the Kazekage himself claimed them to be just what Sebastian was looking for could only mean they would surely have their benefits. 

(WC: 256, TWC: 1792)
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:05 am
The smirk on Kenshin's face would match that of Sebastian, the young man that sat across from him being oine that The Ragdoll found himself liking quite a bit. He was straight to the point, wanted power and was willing to do whatever it took to gain said power.

"The two transplant in question come from the Hiyu Clan and the clan known as Jugo. The Hiyu possess the ability to channel chakra into their cells and alter them completely, allowing them to shapeshift, turn their bodies into weapons, and many other useful abilities. The Jugo possess a very similar ability, yet they are unable to more than shape their flesh, so while the Hiyu could shift their bodies into steel, The Jugo cannot. However, the Jugo bloodline is not limited solely to bodily manipulation as the Hiyu's is. Members of the Jugo clan, and those with transplants, passively absorb an extremely powerful and had to control Chakra, Natural Chakra. Unfortunately, those who are untrained will find themselves unable to truly control the energy, and are prone to slipping into a berserk state until they master the energy." The Reaper would explain, going in depth as to what each clans bloodline could offer to the young man.

"The Hiyu Transplant is one I would sell and perform for 15,000 ryo, while the Jugo is one I would sell and perform for 25,000. Of the two the Jugo is the bloodline that I consider to be more useful, but I am also someone that uses Natural Energy quite a bit. If you are only interested in the bodily manipulation then I would suggest Hiyu."

With that said Kenshin would wait for Sebastian to choose.

Wc: 285
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum