Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Learning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 amJunko TsukikoIlluminate the UmbraToday at 1:44 amJunko TsukikoReal Spooky HoursToday at 12:29 amKoda OmukadeMeeting the MoonToday at 12:21 amKakushin SenjuKintsugi is hereYesterday at 11:49 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 11:17 pmKutari UchihaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 11:08 pmRen KurosawaWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 10:17 pmYama KokoroWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Yesterday at 10:01 pmHasumi Hayato
Top posting users this month
157 Posts - 22%
126 Posts - 18%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Zeo Kamigawa
Zeo Kamigawa
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Zeo Kamigawa's Stat & Jutsu List

Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space-Time
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 35400

The Eyes into the Past... (Training) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Eyes into the Past... (Training)

Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:01 pm
Okabe remained somewhat quiet as they took their time to rest a bit. Zeo could understand. The man was somewhat hesitant and even cold at first impression. He wasn't sure if he struck a chord with him, or the swordsmanship practice offended him somehow. For now, he would leave him alone. If he knew anything, sometimes people had to think.

Soma was more willing to share as he mentioned how bloodline limits worked and how you could get one via transplanting organs. Zeo was no medical ninja but he did know how organ transplants work. If the organ was not physically compatible with the host's blood type, size, and other factors-- the body would fight the organ like a disease. The result would not be good. That and the side effect of turning one into crystal if you were not a match was not a smart idea. Zeo cringed at the description as he looked out into the distance to process it. "Yeeeaaah, I'm not willing to go that far for experiencing what a bloodline trait is like. I mean, they are cool, but that is not a risk I would take. Not to mention I dislike the idea of changing my body parts just for some jutsu. " Zeo said, holding the scroll. "I'm happy the way my body is anyway. "

Sadly, Soma had no such luck with fuinjutsu. While Medical jutsu was indeed something worth doing, it left Zeo with little clues to open the scroll itself. "All I know it has to be important. I even showed it to some of the Fuinjutsu users in the village, but the official offices can't tell me a thing about it. They can tell it's sealed but the formula is something they can't identify. And because they can't identify it-- they cannot open it. "

Zeo groaned as he fell backward onto the grass, his mind reeling at it all. He looked at the family crest on the metal tube, in hopes to learn what it was his family wanted him to do. There was one thing he knew he had to do. He had to return.

"I can't just stay here. If I really wanna learn the truth..." Zeo sighed as he realized the answer. It was put off due to the need to recover, to train, and also to grow as a shinobi. They brought him here to keep him safe, but he needed answers and he was done just sitting and doing nothing. "... I need to go back. To my village in River Country. I know the village doesn't allow outside travel lightly but... I need to be able to go there. I won't learn anything if I just stay here. " he explained.

WC: 462 (x2 for the anniversary) 924
TWC: 6704
Okabe Shukai
Citizen
Stat Page : Soon
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Weaponry
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

The Eyes into the Past... (Training) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Eyes into the Past... (Training)

Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:16 pm
As Okabe was laying on the ground the other two began to discuss bloodlines. Misaki mentioned transplanting organs and possibly turning to crystal. It all sounded complicated and a little gross. The thought of jamming someone else's organs in his own body made him a little squeamish.

The scroll Zeo had with him was one he could not open. Soma suggested Fuinjutsu but it appeared that nobody there had the capabilities of using such jutsu. "Have you tried smashing the case? A little bit of force can go a long way." Okabe laughed.

He was sure even if it would open the case, it could damage what was inside. Zeo would most likely never go for it, but brute strength was really all the young Shukai ever knew. He wasn't much good with subtlety or gentleness. The blue haired boy talked about having to travel to river country. A dangerous plan if he was truly intending to go. Rogue shinobi and ninjas from other villages would not hesitate to strike down a young genin, just for what little coin might be in his pocket.

"Its a dangerous world out there Z. The village has those rules for good reason." He would say, finally sitting up.

(WC 205)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum