Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Big Blood
Living Clones : Zidane
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 25000

Broke Bois Empty Broke Bois

Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:05 pm
Broke Bois Do Missions:

Guren had only been in Sunagakure for several weeks, yet it seemed like had just entered the village based on the amount of money he hadn't made. True, he did participate in a Bloodworks event and got paid decently, he wasn't sure if he was up to head back to the stadium just yet. He had killed for the first time, and was still reflecting on what it really meant to him. He knew that murder was the whole purpose of the arena, but it didn't seem anymore "normal" to him. There was a point in time where murder was in fact on Guren's mind, but he still didn't go through with it. In that case, he spared a life. This time was different though. He was paid to kill, rewarded actually. 

Thus to handle his moral concerns, Guren figured he would volunteer his time at a place of life. In this way, he would balance his actions out with some wholesome activities. Thus, he made his way to the hospital where he had met Kenshin. As he walked towards the receptionist desk, he nodded at Mia and exchanged a friendly wave before reading over the mission log that she slid over to him. 

It would seem as if his assignment would be to update the inventory. Easy enough for just about anyone with hands, eyes, and a brain. Guren would just shrug and wave off to Mia as he walked towards the supply closet 10 meters down the hallway. When he began to walk off, Mia would call out one final thing to him. "Oh yeah, there will be two others also working with you on this task! They should already be near the supply room. It's kind of a lot of work..." 

"Thanks Mia," Guren called out as he continued down the hallway. Sure enough he would see the two shinobi already near each other, waiting. Perhaps Guren had delayed them. 

"Sup, sorry I'm late. Call me G," he lightly apologized while maintaining a slight smile towards the others. After his short introduction, he had paused to allow the two to exchange names as well. If they so chose to. Afterwords, Guren diverted his attention to the supply room, and pasted upon its door was a clipboard with big bold letters on the top reading, "INVENTORY LIST". Guren grabbed it and read the list in his head. 

Bandages
Syringes
Pain Killers
Scalpels

And the list went on. He ceased from reading, and looked back and forth briefly between the two shinobi and nodded. "You guys ready?"

(WC = 428)
Yuurei Uchiha
Yuurei Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 85700

Broke Bois Empty Re: Broke Bois

Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:21 pm
Another damn hot day within the village hidden in the desert. It was really something for people to live in such a climate, but people did what they could. He was surprised that his parents lived here, instead of that other village. He didn’t care though as his life was relaxing and as long as his village remained strong, then he didn’t have to worry about much. It was day time of course with this heat, and Yuurei was asked to go to the hospital for his first mission. That was good to here, and he didn’t expect that he had to do anything crazy. That was good because the young boy didn’t know enough Justus to even be out there. It would just be suicide if he had gone off on one.

The Uchiha had his jacket open up once again revealing his body to those around him. The jacket representing his clan on his back. The Genin had heard that he would be working with two other people in this mission, so it would be a team of three. That would make the job easier as he had read it before he made his way to the hospital. Of course, he read it over again to see if there was anything that he was missing. He nodded as everything was fine and he would finally be in front of the hospital. It was big and the fact that they were understaff was upsetting. He figured that everybody was busy taking care of the sick and injured, that they needed ninjas who didn’t specialize in the medical field to at least handle this part.

He entered the building as he would smile at those that looked at him. Yuurei’s steps took him to the stairs as he ascended up to the floor that he needed to go to. The Genin could have used the elevator but chose not to as he figured everything that involved moving could be consider training or exercise. It took him a few minutes, but he would arrive by the storage room that he was supposed to go to. He was the first to arrive, and soon enough the other two would show up. One of them speaking up to the two telling them what he was known by.

“Nice to meet you G. You can call me Yuurei.” He said this to G and the other person.

When that was done, Yuurei would make his way inside after G, and he would look at all the inventory that was in this place. This was going to take some time, but he figured he would start with the bottom part of the area because of his height.

“I will look through the bottom four rows of the shelves. I’m a bit short so everything above that I wouldn’t be able to reach it.” He said this to the two of them.

He crouched down to the lowest row as he was looking through the medicine as soon as he could. Yuurei’s eyes scanned the writing on the bottles as he was checking to see if there was an expired date on them. There were a lot of them that were still good to be used within the compound of the hospital, and then he would find a medicine that had its first expiration date. The Uchiha’s hand moved down to the ground next to him as he placed the bottle on the ground.

“I didn’t think medicine could expire, but I guess you learn something new every day.” He said to himself as he would continue on with his work.

Yuurei’s worked continue though as he was organizing stuff that was right in front of him. He didn’t want anybody to die because he messed up with organizing these medicine, so he wasn’t goofy off, but he figured that he would make conversation with the other two.

“So, how did you two end up here counting inventory in the hospital?” He asked this question wondering what they would say, but figured he would give his reason first, so he didn’t sound rude.

“I came to help to better myself, and as a fresh Genin I figured I would start off doing simple, yet important stuff for the village.” He said this as he had become quiet as he continued his work.

WC: 726
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:30 pm
Guren nodded in acknowledgement as Yuurei introduced himself. The ninja was significantly shorter than Guren, likely indicative of his adolescence. By looks alone, Guren would assume that based on his size and attire, he was likely a genin. Yuurei's possession of a headband would imply that he had at least graduated from the academy. But his lack of any type of flak jacket would hint that he did not rank as high as a chuunin. However there were always exceptions to the standard shinobi attire. Guren himself wore his flak jacket underneath his hooded tunic. Additionally he did not visibly display his headband of his former village, instead it remained secretly tucked away in his pocket. 

Despite appearances, both Guren and Yuurei had come together to complete this simple mission for one reason. Rank had nothing to do with it. Instead, the motive was much simpler...They were both broke bois. 

Playboi Carti - Broke Boi:

"Nice to meet you too Yuurei." Guren let out. As he did so, he turned his direction towards the other man momentarily to await his introduction. However, the man seemed a bit concerned with some external affairs that didn't involve the mission. Thus he excused himself in a hurry and set out away from the two, leaving the hospital. 

"Huh...weird..." Guren thought to himself. He shook this off quickly then entered the supply closet, shortly after followed by Yuurei. And it was a mess. Luckily enough, the two could easily handle the task. Especially in the way that Yuurei had suggested. "Good plan, I'll start at the upper shelves and work my way down."

Guren began to sift through all the disorganized contents upon the shelves, restacking fallen items and removing expired ones. He documented the quantity of certain items that were outlined on the inventory list and even took the liberty to add things that weren't listed yet still present on the shelves. As he made progress he would occasionally pass the clipboard down to Yuurei so that he could in turn update his relevant sections. 

"Yeah I'm seeing quite a few expired medicines as well. Funny thing is these don't really expire. They're still pretty useful past the listed date. But the hospital disposes of them. They probably wouldn't mind if we kept a couple..." Guren said in a jocular tone, while simultaneously making sure he slid some sets of medicines into his item pouches. They would likely serve pretty practical uses out in the field. 

While the two put in significant progress in tidying up the inventory, time passed by and naturally the two engaged in some side chatter to get to know each other. Also it helped to pass the time. Guren chuckled slightly at Yuurei's question, as his whole motive behind participating in such a simple mission was for the ryo. It seemed like Yuurei's intentions were a bit purer than Guren's. 

"That's noble, I am sure your peers will appreciate your efforts. But listen man, in all honesty I'm broke...." he said while pausing to laugh at himself, "there's a lot that I'm working towards at the moment, and unfortunately it seems like my ambitions require some ryo. So I ended up here...plus I offered my services to the village in exchange of me staying here for awhile before I figure out the rest of my plan."

Guren was still uncertain if he would remain in Sunagakure, or if he would head elsewhere. But one thing was certain, both he and his pockets needed to grow stronger before anything would be decided. Thus, he organized shelves and took inventory. Although Yuurei's presence seemed to make the elementary mission fly by. 

"So what's your plan? What type of big ways do you want to help the village out beyond simple stuff like this?"

(WC = 634. Total: 1062)
Yuurei Uchiha
Yuurei Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:29 pm
The third person wouldn’t join them on this job to count the damn inventory. That would suck as they would be stuck doing a third more work than they would have. It didn’t bother him though as he kept working just like he would any other mission. As he removed things from the shelf and organized the rest, he would get the clipboard from Guren. He would look at it and he would go through the items that he had messed with and did adjustments within the clipboard so that things were correct and they knew what items were removed. While he continued to move through the section that he was tasked with handling, he would hear Guren’s words. He was telling the truth about that, and it was something that he had questioned himself but didn’t say anything out loud.

Medicine didn’t really expire, but Guren basically explained why it had to be removed.

“I was actually wondering why this stuff had to be taken out of this room. But it makes sense that the hospital would get rid of them or used them for something else.” He would say this to Guren as he noticed what he had done.

It didn’t bother him as he figured he would do the same thing. He didn’t mind the act that he saw the man doing because they would be able to use it out on the field more than just tossing it out. Yuurei’s pocket would also be filled with certain medicinal bottles, amongst bandages and even a syringe.

He kept going through the entire inventory room with Guren as he heard his words, which made him laugh as well at what he had said before he continued on. It wouldn’t be long before he was asked a question.

“Well I just want this village to be feared. I don’t need Sunagakure to become what it once was. Ruins aren’t something I enjoy for my home and that’s for sure. It’s why I need money as well, I just didn’t think it was something you might have wanted to hear. I guess we are both broke guys trying to fill their pockets. To be more precise to get more money I can create stronger weapons and used them to kill those who attempt to harm my village.” He said to Guren with a smile on his face.

Yuurei would continue to write things down on the clipboard as well as removing things that were no longer within the shelf due to their expiration date. He would hand this back to Guren as he figured he would need to use it as well. The Genin kept working on what he needed to do as things were clearly coming into an end. Still, he figured he would ask Guren a question or two before things were complete.

“I don’t know if you okay with this question, but what village did you leave, when you became a missing ninja? And what was your reason behind it? You don’t have to answer if you don’t want to, but I was curious and figured I’d give it a try to get an answer.” He asked him when a smile on his face.

Yuurei didn’t hold back as he was an outgoing person and he figured that his size and age would allow him to get answers that people held back with when it came to adults.

WC: 571 TWC: 1297
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021

Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:34 pm
As the clipboard passed between Guren and Yuurei, the list got smaller and smaller and the inventory room became tidier. After a couple sequences of their current routine, the room was spruced up in no time. However the two maintained their small talk the entire time, turning seconds into minutes into hours. When he had explained the purpose of taking the medicine off the shelf, he chuckled at Yuurei’s response: which was to do as Guren did, and collect his finder’s fee. Yuurei’s selection primarily consisted of medicine, bandages, and syringes. One could only wonder what Yuurei would do with that selection of items.

Yuurei’s answer to Guren’s question was also quite unique. He wasn’t interested in uplifting Sunagakure’s normal reputation of lighting the fear of God into the average man. Nor was he interested in restoring it to its former glory. Instead, he seemed more concerned with prioritizing getting paid. While Guren had ambitions to visit Kenshin, acquire a transplant, and continue his path towards continuous learning.

“That’s cool. So you plan on being a protector of Sunagakure?”

As simple as it was, it was an ambitious and admirable. Villages needed saviors, protectors, and in Guren’s case…deserters. Perhaps he did fail his village, but everyone had hope for redemption. Right? Ironically enough, Yuurei had eventually directed the conversation back to Guren and his missing ninja status. With that he hung his head slightly lower as he continued to stack items into their respective places.

“Huh…Pretty intuitive aren’t you? Well I was a member of Kumogakure, I left quite some time ago. I can’t recall exactly when…” he paused to collect his thoughts. “I left because I needed to understand myself more, beyond the ‘serve your village no matter what’ mentality. I needed to develop my own destiny, if that makes any sense.”

With his closing comment, Guren tucked away the last roll of bandages into its corner and looked around the room. Spotless, it was. And the timing of the completion of tidying the room saved Guren from having to go into a deeper amount of depth about his past. He walked towards the exit of the room and turned and threw up the peace sign at Yuurei. “Hey, maybe we can continue this chat a bit later. But it seems like we’re done here, and I should get coming. If you ever see me around, give me a holler.”

With that, he turned around and exited the inventory room. He returned to Mia, thanked her for the mission, and collected his payment.

~Exit~

(WC = 424. Total: 1486)

Claiming
Mission Rewards: 2,000 ryo, 5 AP, 3 meters of bandages, 1 syringe.
250 bonus ryo from C rank
1486/200 = 7 AP
Yuurei Uchiha
Yuurei Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:27 am
Yuurei would hear where he had come from and he heard why he deserted his village as well. He would nod as he could understand the situation and why he had left. It could have happened to anybody, and honestly, his family chose to stay in Sunagakure after everything had happened. His father was from Konohagakure, but his mother was from here, and they chose to stay in this village over the other.

“I see that makes a lot of sense, and I can understand why you had to leave. You just weren’t the type to protect your village blindly, and you needed to find your own way before deciding if you wanted to do something like that or not.” He said this to him as it was how he interpreted for some reason for right or wrong.

Yuurei kept working on his shelf as he was basically done with his work. The Genin could see that it was a lot of work, but in the end, they had done what was needed. He would stand up tall as he would pat his legs down as he could see that G had made his way towards the exit first. He would look at him as he would listen to his words. He could only bring a smile on his face when he heard his words.

“Yes, let’s talk more some other time. I am in the mood to do something else. Hopefully, the next time we meet, you have settled down inside of this village. I know rogue ninjas have a place here, but you guys could always join Sunagakure and help it thrive. In the end, it’s all up to you guys. I know you are an ally to Suna either way, so I got your back. If you ever need anything you can come to me.” He said this, but he was a bit vague on how he could help him.

Yuurei was trying to learn more about being a blacksmith and make work for himself throughout the village and the rogues that came through. He would see Guren leave the room before him and he would look around this place and felt accomplish with the work they did.

“I guess it’s time for me to go home. I should collect my money and be on my way. I hope mom cooked already.” He said this to himself as he walked out of the room.

WC: 407 TWC: 1704
[EXIT]
Claiming 2 Stats for Chakra and 10 stats for Vigor
Claiming the remaining 395 WC for Demonic Illusion: Mirage Crow 1000/1000 Previous claim 605 here, Sword Storm 1309/2500
Claiming 2,000 Ryo, 5 AP, 3 Meters of Bandages, 1 Syringe and 100 ryo bonus
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 230150

Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:09 pm