Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
42 Posts - 8%
33 Posts - 6%
27 Posts - 5%
25 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Masashi Uzumaki
Masashi Uzumaki
Citizen
Stat Page : Click Here
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : -
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 35650

Holy Crap he's back (Open) Empty Holy Crap he's back (Open)

Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:58 pm
Had it really been two years? Since getting back from the universal Chuunin Exam that Xyxer hosted in Konoha, Masashi had felt hollow. The fighting was intense, but not very fulfilling. Masashi walked away from the experience a little jaded and decided he needed time away from shinobi. There was a celebration held for him successfully getting promoted during the exams, but he was not in the mood to celebrate. He immediately went back to his estate and sat in his lab. His butler, ever vigilant made sure that there was food and water but did not comment on his master’s behaviour for it was not his place. Masashi spent that entire time simply staring off, sometimes grabbing some notes and reading through them, the information unfamiliar, as if reading pages that someone else wrote.

He was completely unaware of anything that took place outside of his lab. He cared not for any news of Hoshigakure or the countries beyond, he barely cared about his own life. It was a pathetic existence, one not fit of Hoshi nobility. Enough was enough, it was time to stop feeling sorry for himself and to start pulling his weight as befits a Chuunin of Hoshigakure. ‘Assuming I am still a Chuunin’; The thought crossing his mind as he gets up off the floor and makes his way back into the manor proper. He spends some time getting cleaned up, fresh clothes, washed up, before leaving his home. His destination the office of the Hogokage.

It takes him a little time, he’s not in a hurry. Spending time getting re-acclimated to the village. The layout was the same, there was some subtle differences though. Some buildings had different occupants now compared to before, and he didn’t recognize many of the current shinobi living and working here. That’s to be expected because of how long it’s been. There would likely be a few things he would need to become familiar with again.

The Hogokage’s office was not hard to find, and he made it there easily enough. He would make his way though the Unseen University until he reached the correct door. He took a moment to collect himself, then knock on the door, waiting for an answer that would allow him entry or would have him come back later.

WC: 385
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Kenchi Stat Page
Mission Record : Kenchi Mission Logs
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Ryo : 0

Holy Crap he's back (Open) Empty Re: Holy Crap he's back (Open)

Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:08 pm
Just like no other day, a blessing was in the makings. The Uchiha had plans to work for and things to do. But pride would never take place in his eyes. The numbers of shinobi grew, meaning a-lot of shinobi would receive some extra Ryō. That was the recent rule being planted soon enough. But it all depended on if the Uchiha produced some more money, and that is why he sent a clone to a different nation to spy on them. The power of the extra source he got made him everything was possible, and so that even meant his own visual prowess. The only two of the shinobi who had such eyes were him and his trusted friend. A-lot were in the changes as he headed towards his office in his hogokage suit. All dressed up as purple and pink gowns. He wasn’t the perfect hogokage, but he wanted better for his previous kages. As he made his way towards the office, he noticed one of his own from the same tribe. Jakosaki, a brother to Yasaki but in heart and head was always loyal to him. Both to be different clans, but they had similar things in mind.

A hard, interesting knock was coming through the door. Unexpectedly, it caught the attention of him and the guard. The Uchiha gestured towards his own tribemate with a nod of certainty as he flashed out a kunai marked with the seal, placing it on the table. The Uchiha sat up with ease, comforting his chair correctly as he welcomes the unknown guest to his office. The words of the Uchiha were calm and exact in a soft tone. “You may enter.” 

The gatekeeper would open the door as he steps to his left, allowing the individual to enter. The eyes of the white activated, checking for anything or any-sorts of being found. If he was clean then Yasaki would gesture him to take a seat, as Jakosaki kept his distance of two meters watching the shinobi’s actions.

WC:338
Masashi Uzumaki
Masashi Uzumaki
Citizen

Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:22 pm
Masashi heard the permission to enter as the door opened in front of him. The Uzumaki Chuunin stepped through the doorway into the Hogokage’s office. There were two shinobi inside; One behind him and to his left, the other seated at the desk in front of him. The one at the desk was likely the current Hogokage. Neither of the men here were familiar to Masashi, which didn’t surprise him.

The first thing he noticed, The Hogokage was a big man. Not big in terms of weight. He was tall, significantly taller than Kyousuke Snow, the last Hogokage that Masashi knew. That also made him much taller than he was, as he was around Kyousuke’s height. He was definitely more well built than Masashi was, which gave Masashi the impression that he was more weaponry or taijutsu-based in his preferred style of combat. That or he enjoyed more close-range fighting. Not that combat styles would really apply to his reason for being in this office right now.

The second thing that caught Masashi’s eye, was that the Hogokage was old. Much older than he’d first noticed. Definitely either experienced or reckless, based on the scar under his left eye. ‘Did he keep it on purpose…or was there no capable medics around…’ Masashi asked himself as he looked over the man in front of him. Personal thoughts aside, Masashi would stop within 3 meters of the desk, bow respectfully to the Hogokage before stating “Lord Hogokage. I am Masashi Uzumaki, son of Countess Himari Akari. I am here to request to return to active duty.” He would then take the offered seat. And sit down, facing the Hogokage. As he did so, he made sure to keep his hands clear of the pouches he had on his person, not that they would do him any good; His weapons were in bad shape, so he left them behind, and any explosive clay he’d had prepared was from the universal Chuunin exam, and likely completely dried out.

WC: 334
TWC: 719
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin

Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:44 pm
Yasaki watched the new gentlemen, he let out a grin watching the individual enter his office. It has been some time since this shinobi went into action, but Yasaki was curious to know the tall individual guarded by two of his most beloved keepers. He made sure every type of thing that entered his office he had to make sure multiple eyes were on the man. As Jakosaki let the man walk in it surely was a pleasant start for this pale skin, freckles on his face. The blue eyes and his flaming red-hair made Yasaki face the individual eye to eye. 

As the adolescent man gave a bow, and as-well he seated, Jakosaki attempts to close in 2 meters of the desk, staying behind watching the movements of this individual. The white eye taking a glance at the young man on the desk, minutes after introducing himself. A former chuunin who returned to active duty, but the answer always remained was he a loyal individual or somehow a shinobi who pops in time to time. The old man let out a sigh as he responded calmly.

“So glad to see the return, Masashi Uzumaki. Where have you been hiding? As a favor, stick out your right hand on my table.” Yasaki made contact with the individual, eyeing him directly with a fierce look. 

WC:227
Masashi Uzumaki
Masashi Uzumaki
Citizen

Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:12 pm
The Hogokage appeared to look him over and sighed before asking his question. Masashi couldn’t help but chuckle at the question. He also had no issue with the request, as if anything were to happen to his hand, he could regrow it using his medical ninjutsu. Masashi would stretch out his arm and place his right hand, palm down on the desk between him and the Hogokage. As he did so, he would answer the question posed to him.

Hiding would be an accurate description of what I was doing.” He would say before chuckling some more. “I have a sanctuary of sorts under the manor that I live in. My staff know to leave me in peace while I am there, even if it happens to be my parents.” He paused thinking back over the time spent there, surprisingly nothing had changed to his knowledge in that time, but that wasn’t likely true. “I was hiding from feelings of my own. Doubts that arose within myself as a result of what transpired at the Universal Chuunin Exams in Konoha two years ago. While I successfully passed the exam, I was left with more problems than I had when we got there.” He gave the Hogokage a wry smile. “Internal problems, nothing that two years of self-imposed isolation couldn’t cure. It gave me a different outlook on my situation, and I came to the realisation that sitting in a dark room brooding will do me no good. So I decided it was time to stop feeling sorry for myself and to get back to work.” He would give the leader of his village an appraising look before stating “that is of course, if that is something you’re willing to allow. I would not want to assume that it is fine for me to simply waltz into your office after two years and pretend like it never happened.

WC: 309
TWC: 1036
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin

Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:03 pm
The Uchiha eyed as the youthful man placed his arm, palmed down on the desk. He knew in the records he specialized in medical ninjutsu. So whatever happened or occurred at this moment turned out to be a surprise for him. As a chuckle appeared from the chuunin in-front of him, Yasaki let out a wide smile as-well. The red-haired chuunin who supposedly been out for some-time, it was relatively understandable. He shifted his focus, once more inspecting the sealed kunai on the table, as he let out a grin. Yasaki moved in for his kunai, with his long arms giving it a fast twirl with his index finger. 

As the Uchiha decided it was best to listen to what the youthful man had to say. For, as a shinobi as him being away for some time, he had a lot of things to catch-up. Especially sitting face to face with the present kage for some time. It was no excuse for the shinobi in-front of him, as one as-well needs time for themselves. So listening to his former ninja in-front of him made him question a lot of things. Personally, Yasaki was eager to get started for what was going to be the start of this chuunin.

The moment the last words of the chuunin came out, stating his last message, Yasaki swirling his kunai as he eyed the arm, palmed down on his desk. It was this moment he knew Masashi would feel the actual pain. He knew that he was a medical ninja but surely knew that it wouldn’t affect him pretty much. As he stabbed the kunai in the middle of his arm, planting the letter Y slowly and carefully, making sure the ninja wouldn’t suffer any deeper. The letter Y was a reference to the kage’s first letter name Yasaki.

So as medical ninjutsu, he eyed the chuunin in front of him, blood pouring from his arm. “Clear that mess up.” He would ask nicely if he refused, then in another calm tone, he would state. “You claim to be a medical professional so clear this mess up.” Yasaki was serious, knowing Masashi can do what he could always do. “Well, I am glad to see you again, at least you can do what you wish to do. So therefore you still keep your status as a chuunin but beware if you try anything, it’s a good night for you.”

WC:403
Masashi Uzumaki
Masashi Uzumaki
Citizen

Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:56 pm
Masashi watched as the Hogokage smiled back at him and picked up a kunai off of the desk, twirling it around one of his fingers. As soon as the Uzumaki Chuunin finished speaking, the Hogokage reacted by stabbing the kunai down at Masashi’s right arm, which was still on the desk. Masashi kept his arm still, knowing that moving it would likely not end well for him, plus he could always heal it afterwards. The blade cut deep, but the Hogokage knew what he was doing. So no major damage was actually caused by the y-shaped track the kunai left in his forearm. Masashi made sure not to flinch or make a sound, it was painful, but he had endured worse before.

As soon the blade was lifted, Masashi made a quick pair of handseals  and his left hand glowed green, which he then placed on top of the cuts, infusing the cells in the area with chakra and healing the wound while the Hogokage spoke to him. The threat implied at the end of the statement was unnecessary as Masashi had no intention of causing problems in the village, or making a grab for power of his own. Hoshigakure was and always will be his home, and he would fight to the death to keep it safe.

Thank you.” He would say to the Hogokage as he finished speaking. “How can I be of service to the village?

WC: 239
TWC: 1275
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin

Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:35 pm
The whole situation went accordingly to plan, with the letter Y-shaped on the youthful man in front of him. It was a coherent message, letting him know he was part of hoshigakure, part of Yasaki’s era. He expected more from the red-haired that means he would lead a squad that Yasaki arranged for as well assigned for the chuunin. He eyed the chuunin in-front of him, healing the wounds of his, Yasaki let out a deep smile. Just like he expected, this was the man who he hoped for that could run his own squad. He listened to what was being stated afterward, giving him his response to him. 

“I have assigned to you three members who will be part of your, squad. I expect them to grow in power and knowledge. These kids are in your hands, so take excellent care of them. The names are Misaki, Kahoru, and Jessie. You can name the squad to whatever you wish. So, Masashi the chuunin of hoshigakure, the prince of hoshigakure, I believe you have what it takes to lead this squad.”

He would pass him a white piece of paper, written with the names of the genin squad he was leading, Yasaki filled with excitement he knew that this was the perfect man for the role.
Masashi Uzumaki
Masashi Uzumaki
Citizen

Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:07 pm
As soon as the wound was healed, the Hogokage would smile at him and hand him a piece of paper. On it was information about three Hoshigakure shinobi, three Genin. Their names were Soma Shin Misaki, Kahoru Pendragon, and Jessie Matalo. They were going to be his team; Masashi would be the one leading them on missions. That suited him fine, the Uzumaki Chuunin had no issues leading a team and guiding them. It would be a good test of his skills and would help build a relationship with this new Hogokage.

Sounds good to me” he would say to the man across the desk from him. “Thank you, I will definitely make sure they grow up to become excellent shinobi. If there’s nothing else, I’ll advise them and submit the remaining documentation to make it official.” Unless the Hogokage had anything else for him, Masashi would then stand up and make his way out of the Hogokage’s office. The day had only just started, and the Uzumaki Chuunin had significantly more work to do than when he had first left home this morning. ‘Can’t be helped I suppose’ he thought to himself as he made his way out of the Unseen University towards the armoury in the city square. With that done, he needed to see a man about getting some ninja tools replaced.

[EXIT]

WC: 225
TWC: 1500

Claiming:
-15 stats (9 Vigour, 5 speed, 1 Strength)
-1500WC towards Explosive Clay Creation (1500/2000)
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 230150

Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:51 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum