Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 4:07 pmHanzo UchihaA rather lovely encounterToday at 3:55 pmHanzo UchihaA Warm Welcome Today at 3:54 pmHanzo UchihaThe Princess of Pancakes Today at 3:53 pmHanzo UchihaWhen one became twoToday at 3:51 pmHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:49 pmHanzo UchihaJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 2:15 pmSephora HyuugaWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 pmAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 pmAzuki ShinodaThe Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 pmJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
183 Posts - 23%
150 Posts - 19%
95 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 7%
56 Posts - 7%
52 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
41 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova
Stat Page : The Wraith
Legendary Equipment : Hiramekarei

Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 95850

arriving - Arriving to Haven [Village Entry] Empty Arriving to Haven [Village Entry]

Sun May 10, 2020 4:59 am
The wistful puddles smoothly intertwined with the skin of the understudy, splashing the cold freshwater puddle made from a heavy rainstorm one day ago. The cold puddle water felt like a slap to the face for the silver-haired teen, feeling like his face was going to freeze to death due to his face already feeling like a dry iceberg. Enishi looked up to the gloomy afternoon sky, still recovering from the heavy rainstorm yesterday; it appeared that another downpour was to ensue around midnight, therefore, the boy hoped to arrive back to Hoshigakure as soon as possible. His muscles and body were aching, writhing in insidious pain from the encounter against the bandits 3 days ago. It was a miracle that he was able to survive against the bandits for so long without any lasting wounds, as the scratches and gashes all across his body and the dried blood on his hands and clothes were superficial at worst, serving as badass cosmetics to the young Enishi. Giving a cursory glance down to the reflection made from the puddle proved his assertion to be true; his wounds were already healing without any sort of Medical jutsu used...not that the silver-haired teen knew any Medical jutsu yet, as his parental guardian, Suguru had not taught any useful tricks yet.

Speaking of Suguru, there seemed to be no rescue team that his adoptive-father ordered as of this moment. Enishi couldn't blame Hoshigakure's military, as the young Jugo's whereabouts had no leads on where he could have been, and even if they knew, the territory was around 10 miles away from Hoshigakure. It was essentially, in the middle of nowhere, a perfect place to abduct shinobi and sell them for ransom. Enishi sighed before forcing himself up through sheer willpower, "It's no big deal, they shouldn't try to waste their men and valuable time on scum like me..." He drifted off in his thoughts, viewing a gigantic, yet unknown specter-like object a few hundred meters before him. Rushing towards the specter with great haste, it would soon come to be apparent that the specter was indeed, Hoshigakure. A small smile would soon turn into uncontrollable happiness as his legs seemingly didn't ache anymore, darting towards the gates before stopping 5 meters before the gates. Suddenly, a violent surge of tiredness hit his feet like lightning, forcing him to take a knee to the ground. His breaths were deep but hushed, it seemed that he was a little too exhausted to be sprinting that fast; Enishi noted that he needed to work more on his stamina when he could train again.

Getting up and dusting himself off from nearly falling to the ground with blood still on his clothes, his mind and body would be in equilibrium once more, waiting for a gate guard to return as a Genin, to the village of absolute hope. 

WC: 574
Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain
Stat Page : Stats
Genjutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 607500

arriving - Arriving to Haven [Village Entry] Empty Re: Arriving to Haven [Village Entry]

Sun May 10, 2020 6:00 am
There was something in the air today. He couldn't quite put his finger on it but Akaboshi had the feeling something was about to happen. Whether or not 'something' would turn out to be good or bad, he was about to find out. The red haired Uzumaki, once again doing his rounds, decided to leave his place a little bit earlier than usual. Dressed in his usual attire, consisting of a black, leather jacket with a fur collar and a white V-neck underneath. Some dark blue, denim jeans held up by a simple brown belt, with a silver chain attached from the belt to his back pocket, additionally with black shoes to top off the rest of his outfit. Lately the redhead had made it his habit to wear his Chuunin Flak Jacket atop his normal clothes as a means to get recognized by the people of Hoshigakure.

Given his rank also required a certain amount of responsibility. Which could explain why Akaboshi could be find doing his rounds around the village most of the time. Although they were in times of peace he refused to take it easy. He wished it could be said of everyone in the village, but as he arrived at the Village Gates he noticed someone was taking it rather easy since there were no guards to be seen anywhere. "Of course, just let everyone simply walk in shall we?" Muttering to himself the Uzumaki would be cursing the person who was assigned to gate duty. "Do I have to do everything myself around here?" The redhead could feel someone else's presence close by, meaning there had to be a visitor at the gates waiting to be let in.

Casually reaching for a cigarette while walking towards the gates to see who required his attention Akaboshi was making his way over. "So, what do we have here?" Eyeing up the stranger, a young boy in this case, all the while checking his surroundings to make sure there would be no unpleasant surprises pulling up. "What's up kid?" In the meantime the Chuunin had already lighted up his cigarette as he was blowing away the smoke. 

(WC: 360)
Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova

arriving - Arriving to Haven [Village Entry] Empty Re: Arriving to Haven [Village Entry]

Mon May 11, 2020 6:53 am
The dark emerald-eyes of the understudy were failing him for a moment, observing another specter in the distance, striding towards him at a steady speed. It was vaguely reminiscent of when the young teen, once a young preteen, first entered Hoshigakure, the land that his caretaker Misaki wanted to travel to so badly. This experience mirrored the previous one so distinctly, that Enishi couldn't help but ruminate that this was Deja-Vu, divine intervention at its finest. It wouldn't be so far-fetched, as a village so full of hope, so out of place compared to the rest of the stale Ninja World, could be capable of performing miracles such as these. The understudy, so engrossed in his train of thought as if he was performing a surgery back at the Hoshigakure Hospital, would forget about the gate guard walking towards him, registering his question around 10 seconds after he uttered those words. Blink. Blink. Slowly looking up towards the gate guard, he'd realize the position he was in, a surge of embarrassment smacking the silver-haired teen across the face. That single whiplash of embarrassment from the smack hurt more than any of the beatings he got from his bullies back at the hell people called an "orphanage." Enishi would quickly take a step back, trying to collect his thoughts to create a somewhat articulate sentence towards the man, albeit almost tripping over his knee-length verdant zipped hoodie.

As the understudy took a step back, he'd immediately analyze the young man before him like classifying a new type of medicine to apply to a convalescent. The gate guard adorned a unique hue of red hair, unfamiliar to the silver-haired teen, but nevertheless, the man always seemed to be radiating energy of hope before Enishi; the boy could easily see that the young man was indeed, a symbol of hope for Hoshigakure, one who seemed to do their job diligently even in the gloomy weather that they were currently in. Enishi's expression would soon turn calm and collected, appearing as serene notwithstanding his clothes being in tatters and blood as someone in his position would be freaking out at that moment. "...M-my name is Enishi Kurosawa," The understudy would speak clearly, his voice being a little raspy due to not speaking many times in the 3 arduous days of traveling, clearing his throat before continuing, 

"I am a Genin of Hoshigakure...The reason that I'm entering the village once more was that 3 days ago at nighttime, I was tasked with patrolling the gates until midnight. Suddenly, under the full moon sky, 3 bandits from the country borders managed to catch me off guard and capture me to their base being in the middle of the Haven Country outskirts I could deduct, with intent to interrogate me for information about shinobi there...I-I was too weak to escape the moment they captured me, as they knocked me unconscious. I woke up at the base, appearing that they were the only 3 who orchestrated the plan..." Enishi explained before pausing, his voice shaky before turning into an innocent smile of reassurance, however, the smile seemed to bare a tint of malice towards the bandits, no, the scum who captured him. "Don't worry about someone as insignificant as me to our village, Mr. Gate Guard, I managed to...dispose of them without giving any information as shown through the reason that my clothes are in this position. So, I had to travel back here for the past 2 days, I hope you guys didn't list me as MIA or anything?" Enishi asked, his innocent yet wicked smile receding to his calm expression before rummaging through his pockets. Luckily, his Ninja Info Card was still intact, having all of his certified information about his rank in Hoshigakure and when he graduated from the Academy. 

"Here is my information, my apologies if the card is tattered." The understudy stated, handing his Ninja Info Card towards the gate guard.

WC: 758
TWC: 1332
Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain

Tue May 12, 2020 2:05 am
Standing in front of him was a young boy. Pale skin, silver hair, bloody clothes. If anything, everything about the situation called suspicion. Even then the red haired Uzumaki allowed the stranger to explain himself. Introducing himself as Enishi Kurosawa, Genin of Hoshigakure. What followed then was a story both interesting as well as hard to believe if it wasn't for the detailed explanation and the information card provided by the boy in front of him. "Strange, I didn't hear any of this." Sure, he wasn't an important figure, yet. But he still assumed to be notified when something like this happened. "Let's see if everything checks out, shall we?" The red haired Uzumaki accepted the card given to him by the pale teenager as he started inspecting it. 

Scanning the information to make sure no lies were told the redhead took his time while keeping an eye on the boy. "Mister isn't around, it's Akaboshi" he said with a gentle smile as a means to calm down the so called Genin who looked to be in a lot of stress. Understandable considering the events he may or may not have been through. "Enishi Kurosawa, Genin, so far everythings checks out." Of course he still had to check up on what took place three days ago but in the meantime he figured it wouldn't hurt to allow the boy to return to the village. After all it wouldn't make any sense for him to try and get back to Hoshigakure. "Here is your card back." After having returned everything there was only one small thing he decided to try.

"So, is there anything else you'd like to tell me or something you might forgot to mention?" As he asked his question Akaboshi already activated one of his techniques which allowed him to find out whether or not Enishi was lying, or telling the truth. The Chuunin was now able to detect when the boy would be consciously lying by the fluctuations of his chakra. Of course it was in his best interest to tell the truth, that was if he wanted to enter the village. 

(WC: 355, TWC: 715)

- 45 Mind’s Eye of the Kagura
Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova

Fri May 15, 2020 1:07 am
It was self-evident that the scarlet-haired gate guard still had his suspicions about the silver-haired teen, especially when hearing about Enishi's experience with the bandits from the Haven Country. The understudy couldn't blame Akaboshi as his experience seemed very unusual so it was normal for it to warrant suspicion. However, everything about Enishi was...unnatural, so it was ironically a normal occurrence for him to create strange events wherever he went. As the understudy handed the gate guard his Ninja Info Card, the man would give a rather cursory glance to the card, seeing that everything would check out. To Enishi's pleasure, the card was valid despite it being utterly tattered by his encounter against the bandits from the outskirts. It seemed that the bandits didn't tamper with the teen's card, shown through Akaboshi handing him back the card. Enishi would retrieve the card from the scarlet-haired man before putting it in his less bloodied left pocket. After that, Akaboshi would ask him if he had any other things he wanted to mention. Enishi would look into the man's eyes respectfully, keeping his calm expression before words escaped from his mouth once more, "Nope, there is not anything else I neglected to mention, Mr. Akaboshi." The understudy resolutely stated; his words were the absolute truth. Despite being a walking monster, Enishi wouldn't lie to anyone affiliated to Hoshigakure.

WC: 227
TWC: 1559
Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain

Fri May 15, 2020 3:42 am
Checking for any fluctuations of the young boy's chakra Akaboshi was unable to detect any lie coming from him. It seemed he was indeed telling the truth. The red haired Uzumaki wasn't sure how he should feel about the whole situation. Relieved that he didn't have to deal with someone trying to enter Hoshigakure looking for trouble, or disgusted that a kid from his village got abducted and no one who noticed. The redhead was aware Enishi had been through a lot these last couple of days. All the more reason for him to be allowed back into his home where he hopefully could be reunited with his loved ones. 

"Welcome home Enishi. Let's get you cleaned up, shall we? I'm sure there are some people who will be glad to see you again." All was said with a gentle smile as the Chuunin allowed the young boy entrance into the village. From Hell to Haven, sort of speak. Akaboshi would make sure the kid was able to get all the things he needed to fully rehabilitate. Even though it had "only" been three days, each and every single one of those had to be a horrible experience, especially for a young boy that age. No matter the training one had been through it didn't prepare you for everything. 

"If you need anything, come and find me. There aren't many people like me in the village so I'll be easy to spot." Akaboshi would lead the young kid into the village before he'd continue doing his rounds. "I'm sure we'll meet again soon, come find me when you're ready kid." Walking away he would then wave one final time with his hand behind his back. 

(Exit back into the village with Enishi)

(TWC: 1000)
- 9 stats to bring me to max stat
- 500/500 Storage Displacement
- 500/500 Hidden Mist Technique
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

Fri May 15, 2020 7:45 am
Approved at Akaboshi
Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova

Sun May 17, 2020 4:44 am
A sigh of relief would escape the silver-haired teen's mouth, mitigating any sort of pent up tension he had between him and Akaboshi. Then again, Enishi always believed that he should never feel any other emotion than awe when speaking to symbols of hope, such was the only way a monster like him could ever hope for true internal peace. Speaking of peace, Enishi's hand would involuntarily and suddenly twitch like a perturbing itch once Akaboshi would give him the green light. "Damn it, I don't have that much time left..." The understudy mentally groaned in agitation, keeping his mind and body in equilibrium to risk not blurting his exasperated voice outwards to Akaboshi out of respect for the scarlet-haired man. The involuntary twitch was a common symptom to the prelude of Enishi's curse and eventual descent into uncontrollable madness. Immediately covering his hand to Akaboshi, masquerading it like a nasty itching sensation, the understudy's emerald eyes would darken, trying to figure out ways to slow down going berserk. The silver-haired teen didn't expect for his berserk state to come this early, since he already went berserk against the bandits not too long ago. "...What the hell? D-don't tell me that, the cycles are going to be shorter for now on?" The understudy fearfully thought, yet still retaining his calm poker face externally. 

Despite being a disorganized mess internally, Enishi still wanted to give some semblance of being normal to the scarlet-haired man...at least for that day. He would play off his inevitable resurgence of going berserk for the meantime, thanking Akaboshi for inviting someone like him into the village once more, "I am...deeply grateful Mr. Akaboshi. I'll make sure not to let this happen again, but on the off chance that I do, you'll let me in again, right?" The understudy chuckled in a raspy fashion due to not opening his mouth in days but it would not stop him from giving a tiny joke to the Uzumaki. Akaboshi would then leave, waving back towards the still standing Enishi, offering his help for anything the young teen needed which the understudy couldn't help but give a small smile in response to those words. As the Uzumaki would leave the gates, a pensive expression would befall on the silver-haired teen. There was no one else by the gates, just him by his lonesome. It was quite fitting, born alone at birth, and now, alone. Looking up to the gloomy sky once more, droplets of rain would splash against his fluffy cloud-like hair before switching into a violent shower mere minutes after. 

"You don't need to worry about me, Akaboshi. I'm no better than a monster in human clothing." Enishi thought in a matter-of-factly manner, there was no need to get depressed over facts. The understudy was done mulling over his personal morality, so all he could do was guide future symbols of hope into the path of peace. Putting on the hood section of his knee-length verdant hoodie to avoid getting pelted by the rain, the understudy would lightly jog to his house, hopefully finding a solution for his curse.

(EXIT)

WC: 620
TWC: 2179

Claims:
IC Rank change to "Genin of Hoshigakure"
21 stats
(1000/1000)WC  towards C-rank Sage Transformation and using the 1000 WC from the C-rank version and 500 extra WC to get the B-rank version of Sage Transformation (1500/1500) as well 
(679/1500) WC Towards Poison Mist
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 435700

Sun May 17, 2020 9:36 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum