Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain
Stat Page : Stats
Genjutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 607500

king - The King and The Kage Empty The King and The Kage

Wed May 06, 2020 5:19 pm
At least once in his life a man knows what he has to do and today would be that day for Akaboshi. Optimism is a strategy for making a better future. Because unless you believe that the future can be better, you are unlikely to step up and take responsibility for making it so. And a better future is what he had promised his friends. In order to fulfill his promise the red haired Uzumaki was readying himself to go see the most important man of their village, the Hogokage. Being only a mere Chuunin himself, the redhead was aware about the importance of his next course of actions. Depending on how he'd take care of things would decide the fate of his plan and whether it would make or break.

Having thought long enough about it, not wanting to waste anymore time than he already had, Akaboshi closed the door behind him as he was making his way over to see the Hogokage, Yasaki Uchiha. Not much did he know about the man, except for the peace that returned since he came into leadership. Akaboshi had yet to meet the man, so it made sense for him to be curious about the kind of person he was. Simply looking at the facts would make someone believe he was an honorable man, but there was always more to it than that. And the redhead was keen on finding everything out. Whether or not the Hogokage was suited to lead Hoshigakure, he planned on finding that out soon enough. 

Given the importance of the meeting Akaboshi decided not to light up a cigarette this time. He had to remain focused on the task ahead. Wearing his black, leather jacket with a fur collar and a white V-neck underneath, dark blue, denim jeans held up by a simple brown belt with a silver chain attached. Black shoes to top off the rest of his outfit and wearing other silver jewelry pieces such as a silver ring, and a star-shaped necklace resembling his village. All of the thinking had almost made him forget he was about to arrive at the Leader Chambers where he expected to find the Hogokage. Taking a deep breath before knocking on the door. The Red King had arrived. 

(WC: 380)
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Kenchi Stat Page
Mission Record : Kenchi Mission Logs
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Ryo : 0

king - The King and The Kage Empty Re: The King and The Kage

Thu May 21, 2020 3:18 pm
The King and the Kage. The statues of Kage was his role but merely a title. To by his understanding everything was at risk no matter what the cause must be. The tall individual stood six feet nine and weighed about two hundred and fifty-five lbs. The hair of his splattered with grayness. The era of the old man was on his way, and that was seeable. The surrounding of the old man felt as if time was on the move. And yet that was the occasion he lifts his head up high to take in two extreme deep breaths. 

The reason he took two extreme deep breaths was one the remembrance of his beloved mother. And second, the fear for losing his cherished ninjas. The mother, the love of his life, and as well the ninja nation. They meant for him and it was his sole purpose to keep ongoing. But time was ticking. Every day but surely the peace has finally returned on how it should be. For the past months, weeks and days the air smelled so crusty and charming, but not until Yasaki heard a loud thunderous knock from an anonymous guest. The heavy panting from this young gentleman turned out to be a concern for Saki. And so this was another beginning of a new chapter to be told.

The surrounding you would see the six painting of all the kages plastered through-out the office. Denkiteki Hayato, Akihana Akari, Kyousuke Snow, Valen Akari, Tanji Heiji, and aswell himself. They all looked so delicate, smiles across their faces and Yasaki he was just an old man living his life. The desk in front of him, filled with towering white sheets of papers scattered all over the table.  Yasaki was busy reading papers as he was curious to find out who was on a mission, finding out that Ryuken and Kahoru went on a mission it was safe to say that he was delighted but worried. He performed the hand seals to summon two clones. And just like that, two clones 2 meters apart. The first clone would be prepared to head the location of Ryuken and Kahoru. The clone's eyes would activate into dark red crimson eyes. The first clone is sent to Ryuken and Kahoru.

And so the youthful man entered as Yasaki signaled him to enter the office as he spoke all Yasaki hears is trouble, hurt, innocent, and possibly death. He didn’t focus merely on the child who was speaking, but the words coming from him meant everything to him. Just when he thought we restored it, it happens again. The second clone is then ordered instead of elsewhere heads to the destination of Sakuragi. Another unexpected guest came from nowhere, Yasaki let out a calm, deep voice as he would say. “Enter my fellow shinobi.”

WC: 486

Spoiler:
Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain

Sat May 23, 2020 7:08 pm
The moment he was about to enter the office Akaboshi was passed by an individual who seemed to be in quite the hurry. "Don't mind me I guess" he muttered to himself as he saw the shinobi enter the room. The red haired Uzumaki decided to wait a bit longer as he leaned against the door. "I could use a cigarette by now" he thought to himself. Trying not to pay too much attention to what was going on between the earlier individual and the Hogokage he couldn't help but notice something must be wrong. His bad premonition only got confirmed the moment he suddenly felt two extra chakra signatures. For some reason the Kage decided to create two shadow clones and send them out to god knows where as both of them passed Akaboshi on their way out.

Not paying them any mind the Chuunin saw the moment for him to enter had arrived. "Don't mind if I do" he thought out loud while setting foot inside the Leader Chambers. The redhead was glad to be referred to as a fellow shinobi. It was how he felt the relationship between a Kage and his people should be, one of equal footing. Title, rank, none of it mattered in the eyes of Akaboshi. At the end of the day the only thing that counted would be the love for the village and how far one would go to protect their home. In the Chuunin's case, pretty far. Otherwise he wouldn't have decided to come visit the Hogokage if he didn't care about what happened with Hoshigakure.

Looking at the man in front of him, Yasaki Uchiha, the red haired Uzumaki noticed how tired he seemed to be. "Nothing too serious, I hope?" Taking his seat Akaboshi wondered what had caused the Kage to be in such a state. The leader of the villaged looked as old as he was tall. Gray hair to even further emphasize his age. Was this the person responsible for leading the village? Maybe the Chuunin caught him at a bad time because he didn't get the impression Yasaki was happy to be sitting in the seat of Hogokage. For now Akaboshi decided not to dwell on it too much as he had other reasons for being there. "I suppose I need no introduction? All the information should be in my files." Assuming the Kage did indeed know who he was he would simply wait for the man to speak. If for whatever reason Yasaki wasn't aware of who was sitting in front of him the redhead would introduce himself, although as the leader of Hoshigakure he should at least know the identity of a Chuunin of the village.

(WC: 453, TWC: 833)
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin

Wed May 27, 2020 8:24 pm
So far the clones didn’t unexpectedly reach the said location.  And he understood it as Yasaki let out a deep sigh. He needed multiple eyes through-out original locations that ended pretty quickly. But it was safe to say another youthful man approached his location as he only hoped for it wasn’t some drama or news. The news of either being an easy complication or an issue which an individual would solve. Since it was his duty to help if the said person needed he would gladly do so. That only meant that everyone would get support from him.

It was understanding how the situation was, but he focused his shift on the youthful man who approached his office. As smooth on how it sounded, it was clear to hear this man was one of his. So either if he wanted to visit the kage or somehow introduce himself, that would be understandable. So the signal went through and they would allow these young gentlemen to enter his office. By the looks of it, a red-haired visiting the old man. He let out a deep sigh. He eyed the junior man up and down, taking notice of his clothing.

The uchiha watched how he was seated. The adolescent man wearing his black leather jacket. Something awfully felt different for this shinobi. Either way, he spoke as Yasaki listened to what was being stated. It wasn’t serious, nor it was very serious. He shook his head afterward and replied. “ Nothing too serious, I guess. How may I help you young one?” He would say in a calm, relaxing tone, not letting his eyes go from the youthful man in front of him. This individual was a special one, and Yasaki nodded.

The paper works on the table would match up the looks and description of this gentleman in front of him. He gently picked up the paper. Akaboshi Uzumaki, chunin of hoshigakure and as well a good looking red-haired individual. “Akaboshi huh.” he would let out a smile. “Chuunin of hoshigakure well its always nice meeting fellas like you.” he would stick out his right hand in front of him, waiting for a handshake. “Make yourself comfortable as you already know I am Yasaki Uchiha. Six Hogokage of this village.” He would sigh, If he accepted the handshake, Yasaki would use his full strength gripping hard on the Uzumaki, smiling at him. 

WC: 401
Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain

Sat May 30, 2020 11:53 am
Akaboshi would accept the firm handshake, a smirk appearing on his face as he felt the physical power of the Kage sitting in front of him. "Yes, how could I not know who you are?" The red haired Uzumaki had his reasons for being there, so of course he was aware whose presence he was in. Gladly accepting the seat offered to him, the Chuunin decided to sit down before speaking up once more. "Allow me to congratulate you first on bringing back peace to our village." The redhead figured it would be the least he could do before proceeding to bring more serious matters to the table. 

Once the pleasantries were out of the way Akaboshi would continue with why he was really there. "I'm sure you of all people know how dangerous it can be if we decided to take it easy now that chaos has been driven out of Hoshigakure." He'd take a brief moment, allowing a pause to fall between his words before speaking up once more. "It's pretty simple actually. I believe in order to bring Hoshigakure back to its former glory you need help. One man can only do so much. What I'm basically trying to say is, allow me to offer you my help. But of course even I can't do this alone, which is why I would ask for you to tell me more about the people you trust. The people who could be able to help us build a better future for our village." Once he was finished talking Akaboshi would lean back in his chair, awaiting a response from his Kage.

(WC: 271, TWC: 1104)
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin

Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:56 pm
He smiled as the youthful man accepted his handshake. With all his physical strength, the youthful man would feel the physical power of him. As he extended his giant right hand, it was merely for respect towards the youthful man and as well to see a reaction from him. So this was Akaboshi Uzumaki, one of the chuunin who came to visit him, it was nice of him as Yasaki let out a smirk. Once he sat down, he let go of his hands from him attempting to release it slowly with no hesitation. 

So it turned out to be a flashback where he remembered the talk with the fifth. Yasaki always wondered was the peace restored that was something he would dig deep, eventually. He had work to do and by his response from the youthful man; it pondered through-out his mind. As calm as one man sounds, yasaki’s response was calmer. “That is appreciated, Akaboshi.” That was the response of Yasaki. He kept it short and sweet, nothing too extended. The Uchiha eyed the youthful man up and down.  

Yasaki sighed as he listened to what was being stated, it seems the adolescent man had a purpose to visit him after-all. He would accept if that was the case then. But first, he needed to find out exactly his purpose. With everything on the line, every inconsiderable matter. He wanted Yasaki to help him and personally the people he trusts. That let out deep thinking in his mind, he had no words to say. The people who can help him build his village into the next level.

As the red-haired finished his speech, he would continue his. “The people I trust are people who I gladly put my respect and my name on. We have a lot and plenty around this village. But you need to tell me what is this help you speak off? Cause it fascinates me, young man. And the people who can help us run this village a better, well they are around. They here and myself. A man who once helped me decipher the powers of my clan and a man who I promoted through-out the ranks for his work and dedication for this village. And the one and only blossom of hoshigakure.  These are the people I trust, the people who I put my love for.” He would take a pause as he would continue. “So tell me Akaboshi, what is this help you seek?” 

WC:416
Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain

Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:42 pm
The red haired Uzumaki would listen attentively as the man in front of him answered his question from before. It was back when Akaboshi had asked Yasaki whether or not there were certain people he as the Hogokage could trust on. People worthy of his trust, from who he knew they would do anything and everything in their power to better the village. To protect, defend and ensure the future of Hoshigakure. As the man spoke the redhead noticed there were three people being mentioned. One who aided Yasaki in finding out more about the powers of his clan, another one the Kage himself promoted through the ranks and last but not least, a certain blossom as he would call her. Yes, her. It was not that hard to figure out the Kage was talking about a woman.

"The answer to your question is pretty simple. I want to grow stronger to protect my village. Our village. I believe there are people here who can give me strength. People who can help me become strong. Who can make sure our forces don't turn weak." While he was rambling something else came to mind. Something that happened a couple of days ago and involved a young shinobi. Reaching into one of his pockets he took out a file belonging to the same boy he came upon that day. "On a side note, this is the file of a young boy who seemed to have been kidnapped before he was able to return to Hoshigakure. If you would have a moment to spare I would ask you to take a look at this. I was hoping you could help with his integration and rehabilitation back into the village by granting him the rank of Genin once more. But of course after we have finished talking." As he was done talking he placed the file of Enishi Kurosawa on the desk, but that was a topic for later.

(WC: 325, TWC: 1429)
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin

Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:34 pm
The description he gave the red-haired was undoubtedly the individuals he trusted. So with every information that came out of his mouth, they were the greatest rankers of hoshigakure. The names were not specified, but it had a riddle behind with every meaning. He could see the crimson-haired enthusiasm for improvement and as well as success and evolution. Yasaki can undoubtedly see how this youth preferred his village for the further. But it wouldn’t hurt, every little of help always assured the title. He lifted his head, gently eyeing the red-haired in front of him. A smirk popped out of the cavity.

Yasaki listened graciously to what was being presented, his eyes mainly concentrated on him permanently. The village had no disputes since the era of  Heiji and the so-called Akari and to by his knowledge, nothing had taken place since then. Yasaki even re-called embedding his own ideology and philosophy known as Yasakism, but such extant with the speech of an old man to his age. Unfortunately, it didn’t happen. To that day of the meeting, it turned out to be a back-and-forth argument about revenge and appreciation. Some could say that the so-call Akari was even part of it. He constantly hoped the best for his village and so far peering at it he was cheerful to be the sixth. 

He kindly nodded to his testimony hearing the youthful man who had the right to speak and the privilege to do so. The individuals who can give him the stability and the individuals who can help him get strong. Those were the foremost priority of all the out-come and as-well his occupied village. The man who translated his own clan, that was the riddle. He devoted himself to him as a brother and adequately knows him for his own famous library. He grasped a piece of paper on the desk with a pen, writing a note on it. Yasaki scribbled a note to his companion. He riddles words on the piece of paper as he would acknowledge to the red-haired in front of him. He would respond in a calm tone to him.

“That is right Akaboshi we have many kinds that can help us. We have our dearly misses as you know the blossom of hoshigakure she usually is out doing her natural things as scouting and picking up solid information. A devoted shinobi is what I can say to someone who as-well deciphers another type of power relatively known in a different village. You could say flying from destinations to destinations. It sounds fun, but in relativity it’s unbelievable.” 

He tells him about his deputy and the power she had in her hands, which he as-well knows too. That was the flying thunder god, a Jutsu where the fuinjutsu specialist deciphered a hand that belonged to a kunoichi from Konohagakure. But Yasaki hoped the day won’t come until they found out that one of their beloved destroyed to pieces. But the source of information is only known to himself and her, nobody else. 

“And then we have a Taijutsu specialist one of the kind, a leader, since the start of hoshigakure, he was there, young, fascinating talent and is the current leader of Nova corpse. He is part of one of the most interesting and the strongest clans in shinobi history. You want to know something else, he posses a scroll, another type of power that will catch your eyes in a bang. Since my dearly misses left for the time I ordered him to unlock the archives when she was away. This power is now in the hands of him, which undoubtedly is one of the kind.” 

Only a certain person owned the explosion release scroll and that only person who has it is the Taijutsu specialist in hoshigakure. Yasaki ordered him to unlock the archives due to his deputy being away. Yasaki knows he had the scroll since he told him to do so. And only sixteen, it is why Yasaki entrusted him to become the leader of the Nova Corps.

“The last man you wish to know, he’s the owner of one of the established sources in the village. A trusted man who has been since the start of the well-known village of hoshigakure. The power he posses is phenomenal and what he brings to the table is his trustworthy for anything for everything."

The man who helped him decipher his own clan and dig deep into the visual prowess that was him. He as-well noted for his famous library. Since the start of Hoshigakure, he stood by side with the first hobokage. Yasaki then eyed the piece of paper given by Akaboshi it was a fresh young individual who seemed to be lost.

“Of-course, Enishi Kurosawa, A fourteen-year-old kid, who relatively stands about five feet six and weighs about one hundred and five pounds. Interesting former Hoshigakure. The disappearance of him being kidnapped is understandable. He is being treated carefully and is being watched."

Yasaki had only one intention, and that was he hoped that this youthful man to be treated carefully with care, but always be on the caution cause you might not know what they bring to the table. 

“You might not know this kid could be a ticking bomb at any moment. He seems like a promising kid, pale skin with white hair. He does kind of resemble my uncle, kinda but not totally. We will see how it goes first he could be a threat or just another lonely kid looking for a home. But he will be treated in a matter of kindness, even if he brings nothing or something. He is a former hoshigakure ninja. But we will discuss this later.”

He only hoped that this kid was a promising one and not a wasted talent. A talent that can exceed to the best of their ability. He remembered his name, Enishi Kurosawa. 

“You have my answer given to you, Akaboshi you asked for the strength you have received it but Akaboshi would you like to see something else?" 

Yasaki at that point activates his enhanced crimson flaming mangekyou Sharingan eyeing the Uzumaki directly to his eye. If connected successfully then this was just the beginning of another story. 

WC: 1059
Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain

Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:04 pm
Akaboshi decided to simply let the man speak. Leaning back into his chair the red haired Uzumaki would listen to the Hogokage talking about his most trusted people. It proved quite interesting for the Chuunin to find out more about who they were in case he as well would play an important part in the future of Hoshigakure someday. When he was finally done and had finished speaking Yasaki brought up the case of Enishi Kurosawa. "Yes, of course. We should always treat with caution." It seemed the Kage was aware of the young boy and what happened to him, but they had to be careful not knowing who or what they were dealing with. For all they knew something happened to the kid while he was abducted and had been sent out to mess with their village.

Once they were done discussing the young boy's case, the Hogokage asked Akaboshi if the red haired Uzumaki wanted to see something else. At the same time Yasaki had activated his dojutsu as the redhead would now be staring into the crimson red of the Sharingan. He had always been fascinated to find out more about all the different bloodlines, which was why he also bought an interesting book regarding the same subject. So far the Uzumaki only knew about his own heritage but was lacking when it came to knowledge of other clans and bloodlines. So it was safe to say he had gotten rather curious to find out what Yasaki had planned.

(WC: 252, TWC: 1681)
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin

Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:57 pm
The junior kid is known as Einshi Kurosawa, Yasaki keen to meet the individual knowing he’s in teens and grown as-well. As the Uchiha shifted his focus on the red-haired in front with his visual activated eyeing him up and down. He wanted to show-case him his past, but that had to wait. The Sharingan genjutsu was not to be played, but it was worth the effort if tried. He put that to the side, but before he proceeded he needed to meet Einshi. The red-haired received information from like no other man could. That was love to his people and to the nation. But it was a story for him to tell another tale, about his own life. Something which he would always want to tell. But in that case, casting the genjutsu would simply be not enough or so. He was in the chuunin's range, as-well, eye to eye with his powerful eyes. It was about to be darkness folding into his office, but he wouldn’t dare to do so.

The chuunin in-front of him was skilled, being an Uzumaki meant he had a lot in his hands. As an old man, telling stories to the youths in front of him is what he wished to propose. And he-recalled that moment when a young kid placed inside a tough genjutsu which undoubtedly saw the horror scenes of the life of Yasaki Uchiha. Without a doubt, he got through the horrific scenes and somehow broke through, and to this day it amazed him.

As the conversation returned to Einshi, Yasaki responded. “Bring him to my office, and let me see Einshi Kurosawa.” He would allow his Gate-guard Jakosaki to call upon Einshi as Lord hogokage needed to see him immediately

WC:291
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum