Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sakuragi Yuki
Sakuragi Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 11500

Cool off, Metal and Flesh Empty Cool off, Metal and Flesh

Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:56 pm
It was another warm day in hoshigakure. The sky was almost cloudless and the sun yet to give it full light. The noise of street was yet to be heard as most people were still indoor , sooner or later, the street would be littered with all kind of people. Today for Sakuragi means exploring, training also, if possible. The hyuuga would curious to learn something new today. Anything could be the source of learning, the sky, the atmosphere, the trees, a little boy, anything that would be a source of learning would be appreciated.

The white eyed got out of bed early today, He had perform his usual daily routine, had breakfast and was dressed in his usual attire, black open button khaki shirt with white neck shirt worn underneath, black short and black shinobi sandals. He also had his usual bandages around his right arm and right leg, a style he copied from one of his ancestor, Neji Hyuuga. Sakuragi would head out once he was ready for the day.

The spiky haired was seen at the entrance of a forest, he would sit on a huge rock eating the plaintain chips he fried this morning. He picked the chips with his left hand so as not to stain his white bandages. The plaintain chips reminded him of the days of his old woman, how she baked cookie and fried chips for him. Sakuragi learnt almost everything he knew today from her. He would however not wallow much on it, he shift his attention to the sky.

It was quite a nice view here, the birds flying and the cool atmosphere was great. This place however seems deserted, he saw few people when he walked past the street. It was early morning and people were just getting out of their houses. This place is a lonely deserted place. Was it that no one visit this place? it would be hard to tell as it was still early, maybe as the day go by someone will show up to make today a bit fun or perhaps the Uzumaki Chunin would show up again. Sakuragi remained in his position enjoying the cool of the day, hoping expecting that someone would walk down this path.

WC: 373
Taichi Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Cool off, Metal and Flesh Empty Re: Cool off, Metal and Flesh

Thu May 21, 2020 9:01 am
“Here’s your chance. Get your money and get it quick.”

The voice from within Taichi was correct. He didn’t feel like being here any longer than he had to. “It’s time and this target is perfect.” Taichi was still using his Mayfly from his travels, being fully submerged so he couldn’t be sensed by even the Byakugan. He would partially emerge 105 meters away he expelled a piece of his soul, enhancing his chakra potency and his vitality. Once done, he performed the Nativity technique, creating a small batch of trees so he could create his clones, two in number. Once his clones were created, they both stood back as Taichi was going to go on for the first leg of his battle plans. 

Taichi would form his wooden spikes, activating his MS. He would have the spikes go through the ground as to not be sensed and to be sure to not rile up the lying figure with the money that Taichi craved. Once Taichi’s spikes were in position, he noticed that the figure turned his attention to the sky. With Taochi being fully submerged and his spikes literally surrounding the unsuspecting figure. Taichi would initiate his battle plans. 

The clearing around the rock was quite large, 50 meters across. The forest on the edge of the clearing was incredibly thick. To thick for normal eyes to see through. The rock the figure was lying in would be two and a half meters long and barely a half a meter wide, just big enough for the figure to lie on it. The clones would stay hidden within the trees. Being 105 meters away as Taichi would create his trap, being undetectable thanks to his Mayfly.

The first batch of spikes would come up through the rock the figure was lying on. He would be sure to impale his legs, arms (spreading them out to prevent hand seals being done). He would also impale the figure’s hands to ensure no hand seals could be created with even one hand. In total 10 spikes would be used to impale the figures body by the time he would even know what was happening. He would have all of the other spikes ready to be launched or skewer the figure on the rock, ready to take his life at a moment’s notice.

Taichi would then go into phase two, the negotiation. Taichi’s first clone, with the second trailing twenty meters behind and with his Mind’s Wye of the Kagura activated, also being staggered five meters to the side from the clone in front. Both clones would be relating information on the figure. The first clone, should everything have gone according to plan, would yell out to the figure who would be suspended in the air by the sharp spikes holding him up by his limbs. “I need your money. I don’t want your life, but I will be taking your money. I only ask for twenty thousand.” The clone would continue to walk closer when he noticed something very interesting about the figures head with his Sharingan they both clones had activated.

“You’re a Hyuga, huh? Tell you what. I will take ten thousand from you on the form of money. But I am going to also take one of your eyes. I do hope you don’t force me to move on to lethal force, that would seriously be a drag, but I will do that. So what do you say? 10 k and an eye? Or your life? Your decision.” Taichi would lie in wait within the Earth, hopeful that he would go peacefully and give his clone what he wanted, but ready to kill him if not. Taich would be within the Earth, 33 meters away from the figure under the ground, but would be directly beneath him.

TWC: 608

Taichi AP: 1632
Nativity 100
Wood clone 80
MS 20
Mayfly 100 (150 speed)
Soul expulsion 100
Okami 100 (150 speed power and health)
Rem.: 1132

Clone 1 (talking): 1000
Three tomoe 5
Rem 995

Clone 2 (trailing clone 1): 100
Mind’s eye 40
Three tomoe 5
Rem.: 955
Sakuragi Yuki
Sakuragi Yuki
Citizen

Sat May 23, 2020 12:13 am
It was all but a beautifully peaceful scene until Sakuragi saw several numbers of birds taking flight into the sky, the white eyed would activate his byakugan and focused it only to that direction, making him see more than 100 meters ahead,  this he did  to see why  those birds took flight. It seems that those birds were initially littered 100 - 110 meters away from Sakuragi, trying to feed on grains that fell off from  nearby trees,  the same area where a figure would partially emerge.

It was just as the hyuuga thought , facing the  direction where the birds took flight, he would see an unknown figure, the whoever-this-person-is was partially emerged from the ground, such that  the lower   part of his body, knees to feet(toes) was buried below the ground  and the upper part of his body, knee to head, was above the ground and could be seen by the hyuuga. The figure would be 105 meters away from the hyuuga. It must have been the sight of this figure that chased away the birds. The unknown Shinobi would perform some hand seals for what seems to be a jutsu, he would sprout out a small batch of trees and  clones would be formed from the tree. the small batch of trees  would  be half a meter thick and 2 meters in length, the  trees would grow  5 meters behind  Taichi and the clones would be 4½ meters behind Taichi since they were formed from the trees, also there would be no trees nor obstacles between taichi and his wood clones.

In the meantime,  just as the figure was forming hand seals for the trees, the white eyed would get off the rock and would land safely to the ground, such that the rock would be two meters ahead of him and his back would be facing the village gate which would be 48 meters away from him, the gate would be opposite Taichi's direction while he was creating the trees. The hyuuga would wonder why anyone would suddenly pop out trees in a place like this?. 

Just as the trees sprouted out, the hyuuga would dash backwards until he would be  20 meters away from the huge rock and 30  meters away from the village gate , he would make sure nothing was on his path  by turning slightly the upper part of his body and his head to look behind as he dashed , he would face  the figure's direction once he had stopped and  would maintain his 2 miles range of vision to continue seeing  the figures, he would however react accordingly should anything else comes up.

Sakuragi could see as the figure's eyes slightly  changed in appearance, the wood clones would be 4½ meters away from the real figure (since Taichi said in his post  they stood back, meaning they haven't moved at this point in time and they would be at the same position where they were formed) . Without making hand seals,  the figure would form wood spikes, ( ACCORDING TO THE JUTSU APP) 100  wood spikes would suddenly protrude up  from the  ground in all direction, all surrounding the figure and his clones in a 15 meters circle. Each spike would be 3 meters long and half a meter thick. The jutsu does not have a safety for the user, meaning the figure and his clones would not be immune to his own wood spikes. The wood spikes would be slightly bent towards  the direction of   the figure and his clones as they protrude. 40 spikes would protrude 1 meter away from the ground  around the unknown shinobi( slightly bent towards the figure) but  would grow 3 meters long towards the figure, slightly bent  to his direction.  The 40 spikes  would cover an area of 2 meters radius ( 20 spikes each per meter radius) around the user(taichi) and would grow in all direction  around the real figure, slightly bent towards him. 5 spikes each  in all direction would  protrude  and would be slightly  bent  towards taichi, just slightly above  his knee level and would go in between and at  his legs. such that even if he would attempt to go underground, he would be Pierced and ripped apart by the spikes. The remaining 20 spikes, 5 spikes each from all direction  would  grow and pierce into his torso, slightly above his waist, coming out at the other end of his body respectively.  The 40 Spikes would protrude and grow in such a way that they would be closely packed together and there would be no space inbetween each of them. The clones would meet the same fate as the real figure. Since the clones would be  in the range of 15 meters away from the real figure ( exactly 4½ meters away from him) , they would be simultaneously pierced by the remaining 60 spikes which would be widely scattered around 15 meters of taichi. The wood spikes would retract from the figures' bodies and burrow underground, but before the spikes would move a  meter underground, the figures would be dead unless  they have health higher than the power of the wood spikes. 

Sakuragi would wonder what really was going on, was this guy trying to attack him from distance and he miscalculated  by hurting himself with his own spikes ? or why on earth would he suddenly pop out trees and wood clones in the midst of such a peaceful atmosphere?. “The Divine Palm of Hoshigakure”, as the hyuuga would say to himself, was not really sure what was happening, but he wasn't someone who would be reckless enough to bump into a situation without first understanding it. So the hyuuga would keep his distance, unless something else happened, to which he would be ready to react accordingly to.

WC: 964
TWC: --

Wood Spikes have Max Health and Power  and protrudes at max speed as stated in Taichi's post.

All actions done by Sakuragi are done at max speed unless otherwise stated.

OOC:
Taichi Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Sat May 23, 2020 1:58 pm
“You must have spooked him.” Taichi’s clone told Taichi himself telepathically. Taichi knew he was right. The spikes that came out of the ground were fully under Taichi’s control, so he would be sure to not hurt his own clones or himself. Taichi would be underground when he would see that the lying ninja was no longer lying dow, but readying to leap off of the rock Taichi would already be underground and would have his spikes focusing more towards his front, but would have have some behind him, ensuring to not hurt himself or his clones with his spikes. He would speed towards the ninja, having his spikes follow him underground, the spikes would seem to seemingly vanish as they retreated into the Earth to follow Taichi and get into position for this final strike. He would move at max speed until he was 30 meters away from the ninja, but the spikes would continue to be surrounding the prey. If the ninja was to attempt to run even farther, then some of the spikes would launch from the ground, sailing towards him at a speed of 200 (chakra potency at the time of creation). The spikes would travel faster than Taochi, but he would be able to keep up with the spikes enough to keep them in his control. The spikes would travel fast enough to clear the gap between the spikes and the aerial ninja in no time. The spikes would protrude from the ground and travel at max speed into the center mass of the ninja as he would leap off of the rock and land onto the ground. The spikes would form in the area surrounding the aerial ninja and would be impossible to leap off of due to them being sharp at every angle and every inch. Also creating a field of spikes almost impossible to dodge.

Taichi’s clones would spring after them. Knowing that they were pretty close to the gates, they were going to try and make this a quick event. The first clone would already have Mind’s eye activated so he could keep tabs on anyone entering the scene, and Taichi had his Mayfly active so he could do the same. Also allowing him the ability to leave the premises of required. The spikes that would surround the prey would get into position just he was backing up towards the village gates. Just as he would be just about done moving backwards, the spikes would protrude from the ground beneath him, impaling him in every way. Taichi would use 25 spikes to kill this ninja, while the other spikes would be places near in the surrounding area, ready to take on any unwelcome entrants in this situation.

Taichi: 1082
Okami, Mayfly upkeep : 100
Soul expulsion (wrote 100 not 150): 50 for last post
MS: 20
Rem.: 912

Clone 1: 995
3 tomoe: 5
One with the water: 49
GFA: 50
Flicker:10
Rem.: 881

Clone 2: 945
Minds eye: 25
Rain tiger: 50
Sharingan: 5
Rem.: 865
Sakuragi Yuki
Sakuragi Yuki
Citizen

Sun May 24, 2020 11:32 am
REQUESTING A BATTLE MOD 

I believe everyone (including Taichi and the MODs)  will agree with me that the site operates based on Rules. Therefore, I'll be making my complaints here based on the rules of the site.

According to the description in Vague Manipulation under the Rule section “Thread rules ”

“This is where you are allowed to put your own detail into someone's post, if they do not have it in themselves” 

(a) Tachi attacked me in his post stating he was using mayfly, then partially emerged. He didn't state how partially emerged he was, whether his torso was above the ground or his knees, none of that was stated. Well, I stated that for him, to which I think the  rules  justifies that.

b) He went on to saying he formed small batch of  trees. Again, he didn't state anywhere in the field where the trees were formed, I stated that for him also.

c) He then said he formed wood clones from the trees, if the wood clones were formed from the trees, they were somewhat close to the tree where taichi formed them. Again Taichi didn't detail any of this, so I did him the favour.

d) Now, he activated his wood spikes. I will explain why I think Taichi got killed by the wood spikes because of his poorly worded post. Also, I believe everyone ( including the MODS and Taichi) will agree with me that no where was it stated in the rules of the site that you cannot be hurt by your own jutsu.

“An example of allowed uses of Vague Manipulation are as followed;
*Bob punches Fred*
Due to not listing which fist hit Fred, or where the target of impact is, Fred can within reason say that it was his left hand, and the attack was aimed at his stomach.”

This example tho a bit different is pretty much the same with the case at hand. 
Bob threw a punch but didn't state Which hand threw the punch, so  Fred assumed it was his left hand
Taichi shot out wood spikes and didn't state if they were shot out straight , bent or slanted , so i assumed they bent towards him.

https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t44177-okami-of-the-forest#347409

According to the app, it states that the spikes  would come out of the ground  all at once in all direction. Firstly, I'm wondering where Taichi thought his clones stood when he formed the spikes. I strongly believe that the poorly worded post got Taichi and his clones killed.

Also the wood spikes that Taichi used  was a large scale jutsu that could  have formed anywhere around Taichi in all direction, in this case it would spread from the user. He didn't even state how many wood spikes he formed, but according to the jutsu app, I assumed in my post that he formed 100 spikes. 

In the appearance section of the jutsu app
“One hundred wooden spikes will come out of the ground at once, spreading from the user and going in any and all directions. The spikes also leave the ground and are launched from the earth into the sky.”

The jutsu spread from the user into all direction, however since Taichi failed to detail his post on this. He didn't state if the wood spikes came out of the ground with their pointy edge facing the sky, or if they were slanted or bent. I was fair enough to detail in my post that the spikes came out of the ground 1 meter away from Taichi, but since they are 3 meters long, they would grow 3 meters towards Taichi. I don't see anything illegal that I did in my post. All these was because of Taichi's poorly worded post, at least I gave him 1  meter time  of reaction. All of these again was because of his badly worded post.

2)
I don't know why Taichi thinks he could totally  ignore my post and proceed on  to attacking me. Also he tried to break preestablished actions by forming new ones. That was something that he didn't detail in his first post, I detailed it for him and then he tried breaking those actions and fixing them in his second post.

With all due respect and with all points given above, I will be claiming the kill over Taichi if my kill is approved by the MOD (s). Thank you
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Tue May 26, 2020 7:48 pm
I'm going to make this short and sweet.

Sakuragi claimed a hit after Taichi left gaps during an attack and used his own jutsu against him. And even though such actions MIGHT have been within his right, due to the lack of detail, the part of having the jutsu harm Taichi is the most questionable one. Reading through the creation, Okami of the Forest, I looked for any failsafe that would make it harmless to the user but to no avail. Anything would have worked, even something as simple as making the deadly wooden branches unable to form closer than 1 meter from the user's position. But there was no such thing. 

There is no established rule forbidding the user’s own jutsu from hurting them. But I believe sometimes we read the rules to learn the exceptions. A character's death, under those circumstances, would set a bad precedent. And possibly even encourage our members to behave and act in such a manner in the future. And let me make one thing clear, despicable moves like those do not represent the healthy writing environment we aim to achieve for this forum in any way.

A few situations were brought to my attention, where Taichi allegedly did something similar to what Sakuragi is doing to him now. The only thing I'm going to say about those claims is that they have nothing to do with this specific topic and they absolutely do not justify a potential loss of his hard work in any way. Now I’m not blessing Taichi with holy water here. In this topic, before Sakuragi claimed the hit, Taichi gave an entirely different interpretation to previously described events. Believe you me, this poisons the well almost as much as Sakuragi’s level of vague manipulation. 

But as a direct result of the multiple faults that have been committed the decision of myself and the rest of the staff members that reviewed this case piece by piece is that the entire topic should be voided. Your character's presence in this topic never occurred and you both get to walk away from here in one piece. I’m not going to reprimand either of you for what happened, as I believe that both of you gentlemen respect our forum as much as I do and will refrain from similar behaviors in the future, for combat topics or otherwise. 

Thank you and have a good day. 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum