Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
42 Posts - 8%
33 Posts - 6%
27 Posts - 5%
25 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Big Blood
Living Clones : Zidane
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 25000

Oh we transforming like that? (Mission) Empty Oh we transforming like that? (Mission)

Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:10 pm
Mission Details:

"Another one!"

A man called out, rather enthused. A glass filled to the brim with sake was slid down the oak counter top until it met the man's hand. It must have been his eleventh drink at this point, but who was counting? Surely not him. Not even the tavern keeper. However a young woman sitting adjacent to the man was. Lovely she was. Voluptuous curves, melanin enriched skin, and eyes with the slightest amber hue to them. She was dazzling, and clearly the catalyst behind the man's vice. The two must have been at the bar for hours, as they had watched the sun set through the open window across from their bar top seats. 

"Another for the lady too!" the man demanded. Shortly after a drink was calmly placed in front of the woman. "To tonight!" she cheered while raising her glass and smiling softly. 

"To tonight!" the man regurgitated while clinging his glass against hers. The sake within the glasses swayed with the motion and spilled onto the drinkers. The man threw the shot back as if it were his first drink. Among his commotion, she dumped the contents of the glass over her shoulder just as she had done with the last 10 rounds. 

"You know...There's something about you. I just know I could make you happy...treat you good...buy you whatever I want. I'm filthy rich you know?" he said , this time his movements a bit more exaggerated. It was the third or fourth time that the man had reassured the women that of his status. 

"Wow. You must be a politician. If I were that rich, I would have my money locked up really tight and wouldn't talk about it!"

"Yeah? Well mine is! And I ain't no politician. I'm a bandit. And all my money comes from th -"

"Sir your tab is maxed out. If you want to keep drinking, you'll have to cover those drinks you just bought." The bartender would interrupt. 

Sifting through his pockets, first his pants then his shirt, the man would look disappointed. "Aw shxt! I'll be back. I'm going to come back with some money for you alright! I live right down the way. Don't you go anywhere baby!" 

The woman smiled softly as she had waved the man off. Once he had been two minutes out from the bar, she would get up from her seat and walk outside of the bar. It was nighttime now, cold and windy. It was likely that the man had not gone far. *POOF* She would go as her appearance shifted from her tantalizing figure to the body and appearance of young shinobi. It was Guren. 

"Geez...I couldn't take much more of that if I tried. Who knew that some bimbo could make a man spill about his fortune. I got to figure out where he went." Guren thought to himself. Forming six hand seals (bird, rat, ox, monkey, rat, snake) in order, a slight drizzle of rain began to fall. It was normally uncharacteristic of the Land of Wind, however lately it had been showering over the last few days. With his eyes closed Guren searched throughout the rain, looking for any traces of the man's whereabouts. It was almost as if when he closed his eyes, he had closed off his hearing as well. Almost like he was trapped in a vacuum. But in any case it was an effective technique as the echoing raindrops would begin to deafen upon making contact with the man's cloth shoulders. 

"So there you are..." Guren thought. Judging by the time it took for the rain to deafen, he knew that the distance the rain traveled was shortened from its normal path to the ground by a couple seconds. He could relate this distance to a couple meters height, which was comparable to the stature of the man that had been chatting up a shinobi using the transformation technique. The man couldn't have been far as Guren's jutsu would have a limited range, yet at the man's walking pace he would be quickly approaching that limit. If Guren would have any chance securing a payday, he would have to act fast. Thus he leaped from his position at the tavern. 

"Was it a left...or a right here? Right...right?..Yeah...this is - What the fxck is all this going on?!" 

The man had been mumbling to himself the directions to get home as he walked through the path. He had cut himself off as the rain drops began to hit his head. He was likely too drunk over the last few days to actually remember that it had been briefly raining recently. The rain had been making contact with the ground, and forcing a gritty mud to form and track on his boots. Clearly the man couldn't return back to the bar with a pocket full of cash but boots full of mud. Thus he darted from the straightforward path he would normally take and begin to proceed down one that was slightly less earthy. Several minutes later off in the distance he could see his abode. Lights still on, and fire still going. It was a wonder that his house still stood. As he neared it, audibly some commotion could be heard inside. Curious, he cautiously approached the house before rambunctiously busting the door open. 

"Who's in here?! What's going on?" He would demand with his small pocket knife drawn. His two twin sons would look at him in fear and without saying anything would run off to their room. Dad was drunk again, which meant no playing. 

"Oh fxck, i forgot about the little fxcks..." he quietly said to himself before starting towards his room. He was a man on a mission. A mission to secure the bag and secure his bar girl, but he needed to be quick. Stumbling into his room, he began rustling through his closet until he came upon a small lock box. "Yeah...this is perfect." 

Guren had picked up on the man's trail since he had forked off onto the path less traveled on. It was clear his alcohol consumption had impaired his judgement, as the man seemed to fall around and get lost. "Jeez man...hold yourself together." Guren thought to himself. After a couple minutes, the man would finally approach a cabin in which it seemed as if he gotten a lot serious about. Suddenly he ran towards the door, before bursting it open by shoulder trucking it. Then came some audible yelling followed by silence. Clearly he wasn't in the house alone, meaning Guren couldn't just break in and ambush him. Truthfully that wasn't Guren's style anyway. He wasn't really a brute force kind of guy. An approach centered around more finesse was what felt most satisfying. 

So, he would wait. 

After less than ten minutes, it seemed as if the man had found what he was looking for. As he nearly fell out the front door of his cabin with a glutenous smile upon his face. "Cash man, cash man yeah that's me....I'm going to the bar to get that booty!" he drunkenly rhymed while making his way back to the bar. 

Rolling out from the shadows, Guren simply shook his head. The alcohol must have been having this guy feeling good. But not good enough to be cautious of his surroundings. Still raining, by this time the ground was soaked. Additionally the intensity of the rain began to pick up. Not enough such that it was heavy or unusual of such a barren location, but just the right amount to allow Guren to take a huge advantage here. He crept up behind the man, with his footsteps disguised by the rain drops, until he was nearly right behind the man. But his intention wasn't to strike just yet. Instead it was to creep him out. He wanted the man to feel some type of fear before really introducing himself. To Guren. fear seemed to be one of life's most marveled motivators. It could inspire the weak, lead the blind, and crumble the powerful. But what could it do to the rich? One could only imagine. 

As the two walked very close together, the man could feel almost a breathing down his neck. Quickly, he turned around to check behind him, yet no one was there. At this point, Guren had begun to blend in and meld his chakra with that from the rain, so that he wouldn't be visible to the human eye, and certainly not a drunk one. Dismissing his fear as nothing, the man continued down his path. Only a few minutes later, the exact same interaction would repeat itself. This time causing the man to be significantly more on edge. He was certain he was certain he was being followed, yet he just couldn't identify his pursuer. A third time would the sequence repeat, but now the man would take his stand. 

"Listen here. Whatever you want, I don't have....Unless it's a problem, in which case you came to the right place!" he would let out smugly. Recklessly drawing three kunai he wildly threw them in three directions. One straight behind him, and own to each side of the first. Standing there, he smiled. "Yeah that's what I thought. Don't mess with me..." 

As the man would turn around, he would freeze in his place from what he had seen. His eyes bounced between small raindrops which appeared to be elongating and hardening. Almost as if they had shifted their state of matter from a liquid to a solid right before his very eyes. One by one, would these rain drops go on to repeat this process. Immobile, the man was helpless but to watch each rain drop develop into what appeared to be a needle extending from the sky straight down to the ground. Looking to his left and his right frantically, he would observe the same thing except now the orientation of these needles had shifted. Originally they had faced the ground, now they were on by one angling themselves to point straight at the man. With a quick burst, thirty needles would rush right towards the man with piercing intent. Terrified, he would freeze in place and close his eyes. After several seconds he would reopen them and realize that he was protected by some bubble that seemed to be made from water, the rain perhaps. However, he was far from safe. It was essentially a sphere that the man was situated in, rendered captured and contained. Despite his futile attempts of bursting out of the sphere, he would only tire himself out. Additionally, those thirty needles were all positioned right outside of the sphere; the only thing preventing them from entering being the spherical barrier holding the man inside. 

He quickly realized the position he was in and nearly sobered eye. Tears formed in the wells of his eyes as began to weep. Within the bubble, he turned himself and saw a hand extended into the sphere. The hand seemed terrifying, especially as he would trace the hand to its arm which lead to the body of Guren Chinoike who held the man captive. 

"Please...I have children. What do you want from me?" he begged.

Surely this man did not mean children as in the people he had yelled at once coming home. That couldn't be the case. 

"Anything you want, I'll give to you! My home, my kids, money, th-"

"Stop. That's it. Money...that's all I require. Otherwise, each one of these needles will come piercing through non vital parts of your body. And if you're still conscious after that then I'll....well, let's just hope you're not conscious after that."

"Okay...okay, okay, okay! I will pay! Whatever you want too. Take all of my money, it's in my pockets. I swear!" The man begged and interrupted. 

Recognizing that Guren had the man in a peculiar situation where he likely couldn't lie or leverage his position, Guren released the water prison. Instantly, the man dropped to the floor and the water from the prison poured on top of him. The needles followed suit and hovered directly above the man's head. Reaching for his wallet, he emptied out the contents on the floor in front on him. He sat there, on hands and knees, hoping that there was no more fear to come. 

"This...is fine." Guren would let out, "Now...stop going out to drink, and spend time at home. You're almost a waste of life." he would say as one of the needles rained down straight into the stomach of the man. It would run deep, but not deep enough to kill. Only deep enough to stun, shock, and knock the man out. Having claimed what he came for, Guren was ready to depart. All he wanted was the money, but turns out in the process he ended up getting hit on by a drunk guy and also attempting to help a man spend time with his kids. All at the cost of a simple robbery. As he fled the scene of the crime, Guren could not help but to think about the words of the man. Was he really ready to trade his home, or even children, all at the cost of saving his own life? Some people had to be genuinely selfish. But why was that his first response? It seemed so unnatural. Whatever the case, it wasn't deep enough for Guren to worry about. The only thing he was worried about for the moment was stashing his ryo so that he could save up for his goal...

[Exit, WC = 2273. Claiming rewards for mission completion. Additionally claiming 11 stat points and 2273 words. 1500 to Hiding in the Rain and 773 to Water Release: Rain Shark]

Last edited by Guren Chinoike on Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Oh we transforming like that? (Mission) Empty Re: Oh we transforming like that? (Mission)

Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:19 pm
when doing missions its 1 stat per 200 words
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t44299-global-mission-rules?highlight=mission+rules
please fix this then I will approve
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Big Blood
Living Clones : Zidane
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 25000

Oh we transforming like that? (Mission) Empty Re: Oh we transforming like that? (Mission)

Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:21 pm
Fixed! My bad, thanks for the heads up
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:35 pm
No problem, everything looks good, Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum