Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsToday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterToday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Today at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesToday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryToday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Today at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meToday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
36 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Typhon Sepsus
Typhon Sepsus
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 145700

Simple Gate Duty Empty Simple Gate Duty

Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:04 pm
Mission link : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t28899-trafficking-e-rank

Another peaceful day for Ryuken. However he was working this time, although it was to be a mundane day. He was on gate duty for the day and it was looking to be a slow one. The sun was blaring down and there were no clouds in the sky to protect from its rays. On sweltering days like this there was never much in terms of traffic in the village. Honestly there wasn't much of anything going on in Hoshi this day. The people were mostly shuttered away indoors, trying to avoid the heat.

"Going to be a quiet day." Ryu would sigh as he took a seat on a small wooden chair by the gate. He sat backwards in the chair and leaned over the back of it lazily fiddling with his chakra threads. He sifted through the dirt and rolled pebbles around. It was boring work, but someone needed to stand watch in case someone actually did show up. He sat there idly fidgeting for hours with not a single visitor. His shift was nearly ending and the puppeteer was beyond restless. As much as he understood the importance of guarding the gates, he still could not bring himself to enjoy it. The pink haired shinobi slumped himself over his chair and let his chakra threads finally fade away. He closed his eyes and sighed.

"Just 20 more minutes and I can leave," He muttered to himself. Just then he felt a hand touch his shoulder and he jumped a little from surprise.

"Oh excuse me sir, I'm sorry to startle you." It was an old woman with a large sack on her back. Looked to be a trader of sorts. "I've just come into town see, and I was hoping you could give me directions to some lodging for the night."

Ryu snapped out of his shock and smiled when he realized it was nothing scary. "Uh yes ma'am I can help you with that. But if you don't mind me asking, what have you got in your pack there? Looks awfully heavy."

"Its charcoal my dear, am here to sell what we've gathered this month." The woman laughed and put her hands on her hips like a child trying to look tough. "And I'll have you know I've been carrying loads like this my whole life. This right here is nothing."

Ryuken was taken aback by the old womans spryness and couldn't help but chuckle a little. "Well then I misjudged you ma'am. I hope the selling goes well," he would say standing up from his seat. "Just over that way, 4 buildings down, big blue door. Small little inn, can't miss it." He would point the woman towards the building and she went off with a smile.

It was simple boring work, but that was what peace should be like. Ryu would gladly take a gate guard job over fighting a battle any day. The rest of his shift went by without any visitors and Ryu handed off the honorable position to a genin that had come to replace him. The sun had gone down already and he wanted to go home and enjoy some food.

(EXIT)
(WC 531)

+500 ryo & +1 mission AP
Claiming 5 chakra
Howl
Howl
Citizen
Stat Page : Howl's Fat Stats
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500