Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Kintsugi is hereToday at 9:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 9:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 9:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 9:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 9:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 9:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 8:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 8:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 7:59 amAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 6:30 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
157 Posts - 22%
137 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
53 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain
Stat Page : Stats
Genjutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 607500

Meeting under the Stars (Shiva) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting under the Stars (Shiva)

Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:23 pm
Akaboshi would listen to the silver haired kunoichi as she talked about family and the duties and responsibilities it held. Some clans were more strict than others and he always envisioned the Hyuuga to be one of them. The redhead always saw them as loyal, honorable and as pretty serious people, especially when it came to their training. "One of my long-time friends is actually a Hyuuga as well, which was why it made sense for me to understand the importance of duty and responsibilty." He would be referring to Yoshimi, one of his companions he met during his time at the organization. 

Her question about what he meant with that was inevitable and understandable. Maybe she wasn't aware of what happened and got curious. "When I was younger I got recruited by the Queensguard." Akaboshi would briefly explain that it was back when most people weren't too fond of chakra users and how the organization took in those who practiced in it. Together with his parents the Uzumaki decided to join the Queensguard and which helped him become the man he was today. "I'm not sure if you are aware what happened and how it fell apart." He figured most people were up to date about the whole situation and civil war that took place.

Seeing that the two boys from earlier were her students it made him wonder how a Jounin decided to become a teacher at the Academy. Now that he was thinking about it he figured he might make a good sensei himself. Being able to play a big part in the growth and development of Hoshigakure's young ones would surely be something they'd receive a lot of satisfaction from. Still, he was quite curious about the silver haired Hyuuga's reason to become a teacher. "How does one like yourself decides to teach at the Academy, Shiva sensei?" Akaboshi would look in her eyes as he asked his question.

(WC: 323, TWC: 2545)
Xuexing Yuki
Xuexing Yuki
Academy Student
Academy Student
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

Meeting under the Stars (Shiva) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting under the Stars (Shiva)

Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:19 pm
“Yes........I’m aware of what happened.”  She’d say sadly looking towards the sky.  “I wasn’t to much involved though.  I stayed within the walls of the academy.  My students my priority.  When things become messy it’s to often the shinobi of this world only focus on the mess, and not what is clean and good.......as that is often what needs our protection, not our cleaning up after it has become a mess.”  She’s say looking back at her companion with a small sad smile.

It was true she held the title of Jounin, though she always assumed it was more due to her responsibilities than a true marker of skill.  She could hold her own within the confines of the academy dojo, but it was often she held concern about how she’d do in the field.  When it truly came to making a kill, this was something she continued to hold Inexpierence with.  Not that most knew that about her, those who saw rank put the assumptions along with it.  All well and good she supposed, as the often times the threat of an ability was more dangerous than the ability itself.

His next question however did surprise her.  “O......well..........I think I just had a knack for it.”  She’d start thinking back.  “When I arrived here, and.....well things were changing and the ninja school was forming I just had a knack for teaching.  A couple of the higher ups that we’re promoting shinobi cooperation at the time saw it, and well I was promoted to teach and become the lead taijutsu instructor.  From there the rest is.....”. She’s reach up and flick out her long silver hair catching the moon light.  “History.”  She’d finish with a real smile.  One that held a pride in it.  If she had doubts about her ninja career, it did not mix with her teaching career.  She had nothing but pride in that.  

“Well......I think it’s about time to call it a night.”  She’d say looking down at her watch and seeing the time.  Her shift had ended and there was still the matter of a report to write up before early classes.  “Why don’t you come by the dojo sometime.  We could put on a demonstration for the kids?”  She’d ask him.  It wouldn’t be a bad idea to have another non-normal teacher around.  It always helped the students to see where they were going, in the face of another.  The idea of a friendly spar was also always a welcome one.  Practicing with students and by oneself could only get you so far.

“It was a pleasure.”  She’d say with a small bow.  With that shed seemingly vanish in a puff of smoke as shinobi are likely to do.  Leaving the chunin behind to take in the now deserted alley on a calm Hoshigakure night.

TWC - 2123
Exit

Putting 2k towards Pureblood skill

Claiming 21 stats
7 to health
7 to strength
5 to stamina
2 to chakra
Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain
Genjutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 607500

Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:44 pm
The red haired Uzumaki listened attentively to the silver haired Hyuuga as she explained she was indeed aware of the terrible events that took place a couple of years ago. When it was happening Shiva decided to remain inside the Academy to protect her students, as it should be. A teacher has to prioritize the life of their students above all. While he did witness the gruesome events Akaboshi's involvement was rather on the low side as well as he refused to take part in the killing of his fellow and former comrades. It was already difficult enough to see the lifeless bodies of those he used to serve with. 

Even though he remembered everything all too well the redhead was trying to leave it all behind in order to move on. There was no use living in the past when the future was far more important. He had ascended the ranks and was even able to become a Chuunin. Regardless of this accomplishment he was aware of the long road ahead of him. He wouldn't allow himself to take it easy as there were still many things to do. The Uzumaki had already set his plan in motion to ensure the future of Hoshigakure by recruiting Yoshimi but it wouldn't stop there.

The silver haired kunoichi then explained how she ended up a teacher in Hoshigakure. "It seems like some people are born with a certain talent and teaching might be yours" he said with a gentle smile. Akaboshi himself always had a knack for leading others so he guessed he could be called a natural born leader. "I'll make sure to come by sometime" he replied to her invitation of dropping by the Academy. He had a feeling he would be pretty good with kids and able to teach them a couple of things. He remembered his childhood and how he missed out on the Academy days since he joined the Queensguard at a young age. 

It was then time for the two of them to say their goodbyes as it had already gotten pretty late. "Likewise" he answered with a similar bow as the silver haired kunoichi. The red haired Uzumaki would see the female Hyuuga off before he would head home himself. Walking under the beautiful star filled heaven of Hoshigakure he made his way back. Wondering about what would happen the next couple of days. Akaboshi had already made plans for tomorrow since he agreed to meet with Yoshimi at the training grounds. There they could practice their skills and talk some more about their plans for the future of Hoshigakure. Haven Country was about to go through some changes and the redhead hoped to be someone responsible for them. 

(Exit)

(TWC: 3000)
Claims:
- 1500/1500 Rainbow Fort Seal
- 1500/1500 False Darkness
- 30 stats
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:05 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum