Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Symmetra
Symmetra
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

The gates of Suna  Empty The gates of Suna

Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:32 pm
Symmetra had travelled far and wide and across the hellish desert for this moment. She endured the harsh winds, the scorching hot sands and frozen night air for a chance at safety. The wind country on it’s own protected her from Konoha a good deal, but she couldn’t let her guard down until she made it into Suna. That is why she wanted to make sure she was let through the gates. Her outfit certainly wasn’t as clean as she would like, and she was sure her complexion was not desirable at the moment, but she tried. She fixed up her raven locks to make sure they were perfect, and she stood with perfect posture as she walked to the gates with confidence. She approached with a sense of dignity that would give off the impression that she was of great importance, because frankly, she was indeed of great importance to the Akari. 

She addressed the gate keeper formally and respectfully, for that was the best approach in her eyes. This would be her first interaction with a resident of Suna, and you could learn a lot about a society just by talking with it’s people. Symmetra made sure to study the gatekeeper as best she could without drawing attention to her intentions. 

“Excuse me sir, I have come to request entry into Sunagekure. I have heard this place is rather.......accepting of shinobi from all walks of life, I presume I have been informed correctly?” Symmetra said with with poise.

Wc: 251
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

The gates of Suna  Empty Re: The gates of Suna

Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:24 am
The silver haired figure of Han could be seen hunched over in his guard post, a bored look on his face as the elderly man looked into the desert in search of any approaching people… gods this job was boring, even more than Hoshi’s gates, which were usually packed with pilgrims. But honestly he preferred this, the solitude and silence actually allowed him to think, and he wasn’t forced to deal with religious zealots all day every day like he had been in his former village. Han was able to see a figure approaching in the distance, so he sat straighter and began to prepare himself for a fight if it were to come… he may be old but he could still teach the youngsters a thing or two, he just preferred not to fight if he didn’t have to… his bones hurt sometimes dammit, and when he had to hit stuff his hands usually ached for days. 

Hohoho… now this one was certainly an improvement over all of the others that he had seen come and go from this place as of late, and the way she carried herself reminded him of the nobility of Haven Country… so she was definitely someone of some importance. But that of course raised the question of what she was doing here? Actually, no… if anything it might explain it, nobles typically needed assassins more than regular people, and most of them were far more willing to get their hands dirty while doing it… to hire people to do deeds normal people would find completely monstrous. But, at the same time… this woman walked with a grace most wouldn’t see, coiled and ready to strike… which meant she likely possessed at least some shinobi training. 

As she spoke a bushy silver brow would raise in surprise… this had not been what the older man was expecting, but it was certainly not a bad thing.

“You have heard correctly, this here’s the village that accepts everyone. All are welcome to enter, be they criminals or shinobi from other villages, but while inside our walls ya will follow our rules and if you don’t ya get punished. Rules are pretty simple really and there aren’t many of ‘em either, First is the easiest of the bunch and it’s a rule shared by all villages… the word of the Kazekage is law within these walls, and whatever he says goes. Second, no fighting in the village unless it is in the training grounds or The Bloodworks, the former for friendly matches and the latter if you’ve got a beef that will end with one of you dying. Third, no stealing from anyone within the village, doesn’t matter who it is or how small of a thing you take, steal anything and you’re gonna be made an example of.” The wrinkled and tanned older man would explain patiently, going through the three main rules of the village without much preamble. There were, of course, more rules, but those were really the only ones that this traveller would need to know right off the bat. 

“But before anything else I’m gonna need your name and your reason for entering the village.” Han would then state, simply watching the woman with a neutral gaze. 

WC: 545
Symmetra
Symmetra
Citizen

Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:11 pm
Symmetra could tell that this old guard was far more than he seemed. The way he studied her movements proved that he was a shinobi who had seen many things in his time in this world. Symmetra could respect the wisdom he carried, and she also knew that she had to play her cards correctly around him. Her Akari training in persuasion made this entire situation quite lax in Symmetra's mind. She knew her way around people like this.

Don't hide too much, because then it implies you have something to hide, but don't give off too much, because then you seem like you're trying to fool the other person. Even worse, never give off just the right amount, because then that would let them know right away that they were dealing with someone practiced in the art of speechcraft, which arouses the most suspicion out of all the options. 

The best course of action is to surprise them. People like this one here are too skeptical, they'll never be lax enough to let her slip by. Surprising them makes them think their judgment is off, so why bother being skeptical in the first place? He was expecting her to be some sort of noble, that much she knew, for she carried herself in that way. So perhaps it was best to go in the opposite direction of a noble? Perhaps a mercenary for hire? That story could work, and it would get her name out as Symmetra instead of her real name, which was good. She needed to brand herself as anything but who she really was.

She'd need a last name too, but obviously not her real one. Perhaps something elegant, to create even more confusion? There was a chance she would be drawing too much attention to herself this way, but it's also not what Suna nor the leaf would expect, which told her it was the right move at the moment.

She made direct eye contact with the guard, holding back a smirk effortlessly as she made her eyes both sincere but trusting. 

"That's right, look right into my eyes. Come on now, I have nothing to hide" Symmetra thought to herself. Sure enough, they locked eyes, and try as the guard may, he could not catch anything of note in her eyes. Now that's the hook.

"My name is Symmetra Mahadeva, and I am ninja for hire. I believe Suna to be a suitable place for my linework, especially considering your....colourful description of the village"  

That would be line and sinker. Her voice and demeanour clashed with her supposed occupation so spectacularly that the thought of her making up a story was absurd, for it would be hard to imagine someone made up a persona this unbelievable. The only other line of thinking that would be logical to follow is that she was an enigma of sorts, and that she was such a good businesswoman that she's dealt with people in high places. Thereby coming back full circle and tying back into her posture and mannerisms, all without arousing any substantiated suspicion. In other words, she very likely just played this guard for a fool, which if so, set a very nice precedent for her time in Suna. 

wc:  544

twc: 795
Symmetra
Symmetra
Citizen

Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:21 pm
Bump
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:38 am
Hmm, she didn’t seem to be hiding anything and overall her story made sense, and at the end of the day he had orders to let those that wanted in enter without much of a fuss… wasn’t on him if people chose not to heed the warnings he gave, and end of the day he HAD given the warning. Truth be told he didn’t care if she was trying to play him or not, he didn’t know if she was and he hadn’t made it to this age by worrying the unimportant details, he’d made it by being stronger than the fools that tried to kill him.

“I gotta say I didn’t have ya pegged for a merc… but the truly skilled assassins are the ones that know how to manipulate people, know how to blend in… the chameleons… Hehe, I think my boss would like you. You’re free to enter, and you’ll find no shortage of jobs within these walls… but if you’re looking for a more stable line of work than simple contracts you could take it up with him. He’ll usually be in the hospital, just ask one of the receptionists if he’s in and they’ll let ya know.” The elder man would explain, a small smirk on his wrinkled face as he gazed at the pretty sight before him. What? He was old and living in a desert hellscape dammit, he was allowed to appreciate a fine woman when he saw one, and it wasn’t like he was being some disgusting lech about it either. 

Regardless of what the woman did next Han would simply stand there, waiting for her to either enter the village proper or wanted back into the wastes. 

WC: 266

[Allowing Symmetra entry into Suna]

[Exit]

TWC: 811

800 words towards 16 AP
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum