Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen
Stat Page : Loghain's Stats
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Day One - Page 3 Empty Re: Day One

Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:04 pm
Yoshimi would hear out his comrade, his thought on the matter sound. “Despite our desires to protect those we care about, not all people seek to be protected. For some reason they believe it somehow detracts from their worth.” Yoshimi would shake his head at this thought. People only seek to defend and protect things that hold meaning and value to them. He understood the desire people had for independence and to prove themselves, but as one who seeks to protect others it had never crossed his mind that they could not protect themselves. “We both know that even if she joins you will avoid placing her in anything that she could not handle. As you said, she is a skilled warrior.”

“I will do whatever I can to aid you in this matter.” Yoshimi would say aloud, more to himself than to Akaboshi. “While I may not be the most social person, I will seek out potential candidates for this organization. I will not speak directly to them in regards to it.” Yoshimi would be grateful for this, for he preferred to keep to himself. He was not a very outgoing person, though when in pleasant company he opens up a great deal. “I’ll then let you know what I find and leave such decisions to you.” Yoshimi would enjoy another sip of his now refilled water.

His meal was now finished, and so he would rise and give a light bow to his compatriot. “I will do my best to not let you down, Akaboshi. And thank you for placing so much faith in me.” The youth would hope that such faith placed was warranted, but only time would be able to tell for certain. “Thank you again for the meal. I must get to my duties before I am late.” The Hyuuga would be in a rush, his actions all now carrying an urgency. He didn’t wish to be late for his duties as that would look badly on both him and his family. Before leaving he would pause and look back, “I hope to see you in the training grounds tomorrow!” And with that said the Hyuuga would dash to his post.

--Exit--

WC: 366
TWC: 4700

Claims: TBD
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen
Stat Page : Loghain's Stats
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Ryo : 0

Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:43 am
4700 wc

Claims: 
47 stats
2000/2000 Gentle Blade
1500/1500 Split Second
500/500 Aerial Strip
700/1000 to upgrade Split Second to A rank
Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain
Stat Page : Stats
Genjutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 607500

Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:26 pm
Akaboshi would listen attentively to the words of his Hyuuga friend. It was true that not everyone wanted to be protected, humans were pride creatures after all. Even though it would be done with the best intentions in mind it could also cause the one being protected to feel of lesser worth. A protector can't protect someone who does not wish to be protected. Regardless of that the red haired Uzumaki had made up his mind. The greatest gift was human life and that he had a duty to protect the life of every single being. "If by my life or death I can protect them, I will." He would then nod to Yoshimi's remark of Reminisce. "The best way for me to protect Rem is to encourage her to be able to protect herself." The redhead would do a lot of things to make sure she didn't get hurt, but same could be said about everyone else. 

As shinobi they had to recognize that as the dominant power in the world they have a special responsibility. Protection of human life can be costly; but so is the neglect of that protection. If any honor existed in war, it was in fighting to protect others from harm. Living without protecting what needed to be protected would be the same as death. “Why did the Gods make kings and queens if not to protect the ones who can't protect themselves?” Akaboshi smiled as the words escaped his mouth, thinking about his nickname as The Red King. “Then and now, what I protect has never changed. I stand on the battlefield to protect what's important to me." What scared him the most now was the thought that he won't be able to protect everyone.

The red haired Uzumaki was glad to hear the words of his Hyuuga comrade. "I expected nothing less from you." While he had made it clear to look for potential candidates for their organization he would not speak directly to them in regards to it. Akaboshi was aware that his companion wasn't a very outgoing person so when he had found someone interesting Akaboshi would be the one doing the talking and making the decision whether or not they made a good addition to their group. The Uzumaki Chuunin had terrific people skills and possessed excellent judge of character so he would have no trouble making the final decision. After all he mentioned he only wanted people he could trust. 

As they had now finished their meals it was time for Yoshimi to continue with his duties as he informed Akaboshi about it. "Don't let me keep you." The redhead was aware how serious the Hyuuga took his duty as a member of his clan. It was one of the reasons why he was the first one being recruited. The Uzumaki would say his goodbyes, knowing they'd meet again soon at the Training Grounds tomorrow. "Don't you worry, I'll be there." As Yoshimi left to complete his duties Akaboshi decided to finish the rest of his rounds before he would go home. There were a lot of things he had to prepare, a lot of people to see and a lot of ideas to set in motion. 

(Exit)

(TWC: 5015)
Claims:
- 2000/2000 One-Handed Handseals
- 1500/1500 Art of the Raging Lion's Mane
- 1500/1500 Water Wall
- 50 stats
- Yoshimi's Chakra Signature
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin