Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hashimoto Yashida
Hashimoto Yashida
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Puppetry Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

Knowledge is life and a cure Empty Knowledge is life and a cure

Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:27 pm
Hashimoto decided it was best to find this so-called person in a hospital. As he entered the gate, the feeling felt great, as if he won some Ryō from a local marketplace. And so he made his way, looking for a certain person. The life of missing-nin was cruel, maybe it was time to start a better life. He made his way to the hospital as he greeted whoever was there, nodding. “I am looking for a man named Kenshin Uzumaki.” He would sit down, waiting upon what would happen next. He hoped whatever it was, the news would be great. 

WC:101
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Knowledge is life and a cure Empty Re: Knowledge is life and a cure

Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:58 am
Mia could only blink at the massive man that came into the hospital, and blink a few more times when he said he was looking for Kenshin before simply sitting down in the waiting area. What… was he doing? Did he actually think that the Kazekage was going to leave his office to speak to him? Was he an idiot? He kinda looked like it, creepy too. 

“Uhmm, so if you’re for Kenshin you’ll find him in the morgue, it’s basically his office. Just uhh, follow the black line on the floor and you’ll find it” She would state, an obviously fake smile on her face as she tried to explain that the man will need to go to Kenshin, not the other way around. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

From within the morgue Kenshin, who had been watching this interaction with his Byakugan while scribbling down some notes, could only chuckle lightly to himself. 

WC: 150

Last edited by Kenshin Uzumaki on Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hashimoto Yashida
Hashimoto Yashida
Citizen

Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:03 am
Hashimoto watched as the lady spoke as he would nod to her statement, sighing. “ Thanks.” He would say as he left the room, following the instructions of they gave him. It was time for him to meet the big boss of Sunagakure. He made his way towards the office. Whatever that was waiting for him, Moto would be ready, nodding as he made his way. As he made his way, he spoke calmly. “Your beautiful gate guard directed me to come to your office, I am looking for Kenshin Uzumaki.”

WC: 91
TWC:192
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:22 pm
Kenshin would watch as the big man approached his makeshift ‘office’, a small smirk on his face as he continued to scribble his notes down almost absentmindedly, although his smirk would falter as the man let himself into the office without being bid to enter. The Ragdoll would ignore the man as he spoke, continuing to write down his notes before he could forget them, and he would do this for close to a minute before the writing stopped and he placed his pen down on the desk. The man would look over his shoulder at the Big Man that stood in his doorway, an appraising look in his eyes… if the missive that Han had sent him was to be believed the man wished to join their growing shinobi forces, and really at this point they needed all the bodies they could get. 

“You must be Hashimoto, Han informed me that you would be coming to see me… and I’ll be sure to pass your compliment to him the next time I see him.” The infamous Reaper would say, a light smirk splitting his eerily pale face as he continued to gaze at the man over his shoulder. 

“So… I hear you’re looking for both knowledge and a place to call home… Suna could certainly be both to you, but tell me… what exactly do I stand to gain from this?”

WC: 232
Hashimoto Yashida
Hashimoto Yashida
Citizen

Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:29 pm
So he finally met the big boss of sunagakure he looked impressive didn’t he. Hashimoto let out a grin as he adjusted his emotions. It almost felt as if this was his home, but he was unsure that every possibility could always turn against him. He eyed at the human being was at his desk as stood there motionlessly. He was Hashimoto Yashida, proud of being a Senju. The name Yashida was his father, which he inherited from and preferred it to be Yashida rather than Senju. When the man called out his name, the only thing Hashimoto could be let out a smile. He felt honoured to be at this moment. The reason he came was to seek knowledge and find a home, somewhere he can serve and protect. 

“What I bring to you is my loyalty and honesty towards you.“ He let out a sigh, as he continued. “Knowledge is life and a cure so I put my life on the line for this.” Hashimoto calmly waited for a response.

wc:172
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:34 am
Kenshin would turn to face the man directly as he noticed him begin to smile, more than a little curious as to why the man would feel it wise to grin so easily in his presence… but at the same time more than a little impressed by the fact that he wasn’t intimidated… it was quite refreshing actually. As the man gave his answer the smirk that split the scarred face of The Reaper would only grow wider, he would repay knowledge with loyalty, going so far as to say that knowledge was both life and a cure, a sentiment that The Raggedy Man agreed with wholeheartedly. This man… he struck Kenshin as quite simple, but that wasn’t always a bad thing, as proven by this little meeting… apparently simple didn’t always mean stupid like the buffoon Snow had made it seem.

“So, you promise loyalty in exchange for knowledge… but what sort of knowledge do you seek? Are there any particular fields or subjects that interest you more than others?” The Half-Blood would then ask, wanting to know more about the man that sat before him and was offering his allegiance. 

WC: 192
Hashimoto Yashida
Hashimoto Yashida
Citizen

Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:45 pm
Knowledge is what he was looking for, but being a part of such a village, it questioned the young man. A-lot was going to be on the line for him. He needed to know exactly if this was his true home. Maybe this so-called mysterious guy can accept him. What knowledge was he seeking for exactly that question buzzed through his mind. He needed to know what it would be, either-way he eyed the man who spoke in front of him.  Moto nodded to his statement he was looking to get strong and join the man’s forces. 

“I seek to get stronger and call a place home just like everybody else."

wc:111
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:13 pm
Hmm, if nothing else this did confirm to him that the man was very simple indeed, but as said before that wasn’t always a bad thing… what he sought was a way to make himself stronger, and it seemed that he didn’t exactly care about the ways that he attained that strength… something that would serve him well within these sandy walls.Still, he could feel that unlike Ibari this man was not powerful already in chakra, so as he reached for the top drawer of his desk to withdraw a shinobi headband he would release a light hum, turning to face the man and offering the engraved symbol to him

“Well, I can certainly provide you with both strength and a place to call home, all you’ll need to do is take the headband and swear your allegiance to me and Sunagakure as a whole.”

WC: 146
Hashimoto Yashida
Hashimoto Yashida
Citizen

Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:56 am
Hashimoto nodded to what was stated, it was about time for a new beginning. He would listen carefully as he would take the head-band from the fellow man. But the only thing was left for him was to swear his allegiance to the man himself and his village. Moto would place the headband on his shiny forehead. " I swear by my name that I put my life on the line for you and your village."
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:09 pm
And with that a pact was made, knowledge and a place to call home in exchange for loyalty. The Ragdoll was quite pleased with the way this meeting had gone, and would end it by simply saying the following.

"Hashimoto Yashida, you are now officially a Genin of Sunagakure. I will do my best to uphold our end of the bargain, but for now head towards the Kazekage Tower that is being reconstructed in the heart of the village. You will find an apartment complex to the right of the towers entrance that will provide you with free housing do to you being a shinobi of the village, all you'll need to do is speak to the man you find at the reception area, Ban, and he will handle all of the rest. These apartments are not what I would call luxurious, but they will provide you with everything you need in a home as well as a decent amount of space, and some privacy."

With that said The Ragdoll would offer the man a handshake, and if taken he would simply nod, before allowing the man to show himself out and using the Chakra Cleanse technique once he was unable to be seen or heard. He had some paperwork to fill out now that the man had agreed to join his ranks, as until he did that the mans position was NOT completely official, but he was the leader of this village and his word was law. Still needed to do the paperwork though

WC: 255

[Exit]

TWC: 973

900 words towards 18AP

900 words towards  Chakra Scalpel: Lancet, another 688 words trained here. 1162 words remaining

Last edited by Kenshin Uzumaki on Tue May 26, 2020 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum