Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Somewhere Out There Today at 3:39 pmAkki SenjuMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Lara Hyperion
Lara Hyperion
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3750

A day to do you Empty A day to do you

Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:51 pm
Lara would yawn as she stirred from her sleep within her office , she would absentmindedly rub her eyes as she stood up from her desk , Lara would stretch her body out and in return she got seven satisfying cracks from her back , legs and shoulders. ‘How long did i sleep for’ the thought would linger as she approached her office window which in fact was open ,lara had arrived extremely early in the morning it wasn’t even dawn yet upon her arrival and know she had slept the whole day away; it was times like these she wished she had a cell phone to find out exactly what time it was. Lara would lean on her window sill looking outside over the vast greenery that sat her on apartments grounds each and every piece of grass was coated in morning dew , the green blades of grass stood in a yields fashion bent to support the weight of the droplets of water that had taken residence , allowing the water to roll off of them into the dirt below. The scene before her was a new one as in her childhood she grew up in rather barren areas of kumogakure and the scene became all the much better when the sun began to rise over the horizon , just as dawn broke and the powerful rays of the sun landed upon kumo the dew would catch the light as the rays continued to progress warming all things with it’s life giving light ; the dew now sparkled like millions of stars under the night sky to see such a beauty was uplifting in her eyes even simple things like water had a wonderful beauty about them. Lara would remove herself from her window sill causing the treasured katana on her back to move around slightly , lara stopped for a moment before lightly laughing at herself she had almost forgot her old blade was on her back in its sheath , “i think we both need some exercise old friend” she would say with a small smile speaking of her blade as she hadn’t used her old friend sense that fated day her mother was killed oh so many years ago , the years of peace the years of when she wasn’t a fighter but just a girl a girl who lived in ignorant bliss without a care for the world or what people thought of her except her mother, the days of when she would pick flowers by the river bank for her mother making flower crowns for her quean which was the independent and strong hikari hyperion and in her eyes the best mother that lara would ever have ; they were bittersweet memories but they were what made larra herself.

Lara would slide her office door open as she exited her space of work , she would quickly turn and slide her office door shut , she would walk with a quick stride the wind rushing past her ears and blowing through her hair tickling her head , lara hadn’t expanded her skills past that date of her avenging her mother's death she had never truly used elegant tactics or planning like her mother or many others , lara usually had one style and that was to completely crush and destroy anything that obstructed her path from her goals but, those wouldn’t prove useful anymore as a captain provided she would be fighting people of much greater skill than her past encounters and maybe even greater beings of power than herself or the current raikage himself. The halls of the living compound where like an entrance to a tangled maze of doors and hall’s but it didn’t take long for lara to find her way to the apartment compound training grounds , it was a sight to behold such an expanse of space and of such a great magnitude as well she was pleased to see how well kept her new place of training was well taken care of , “as pleased as i am-” lara would pause taking one more glance of her surroundings truly taking in the large expanse of land bleachers were placed on the sidelines of the training grounds on either side, lara could only assume the previous landlord had these placed there to possibly oversee his or her tenants training. “Looks like this place doesn’t get used often” she would sigh out as she reached her arm back slowly grasping the hilt of her katana , lara would slowly glide her blade out of the hilt with the satisfying sound of her blade rubbing against the inside of her guard an all too familiar sound for the captain but a pleasant one to say the least , lara would bring her blade in front of her she would look down at her blade and staring back at her was her reflection. The blade itself was sleek and polished the only true concern with lara hyperion was if her blade's edge had grown dull over the years and lara had to admit she was a bit out of practice she’d have to re-teach herself the basics and build her pillar of strength off of those foundations , “where exactly should i start ninjutsu?kenjutsu?hand to hand?genjutsu? Or Chakra control” lara would ponder on these words she wasn’t sure where to start she had so many areas to improve on it wasn’t even funny and she refused to seem like a weakling in front of her peers what could be worse than having those who are supposed to be your equals in every since of the word see you in such a way the blind don't follow the blind and neither do the weak follow the weak. Lara would get in the Migi Gedan sword stance but only with her right hand on the blade instead of both thus modifying the stance, a faint red tint enveloped her as she began focusing her power allowing her Chakra to flow freely and focusing on her blade.

She would practice her movement with the blade for the better part of the morning , the muscles in her upper back stung to high hell after about an hour of doing so. ‘I wonder what that rayul , is up to rent is gonna be doing soon’ she would think to herself as she lowered her arms , it normally wasn't like her to worry about others but she was wondering where exactly he could be. They shared a living space and rent , she would have his balls in a vice grip if he thought he was skipping out on rent this month and talk about a bad impression ‘though he is cute...i might let him slide’ she would think to herself sheathing the blade.

Lara didn’t ponder on the thought to much she quickly began practicing her punches making firm strong movements small flecks of sweat began to fly off her body , lara had removed both her jacket and her steel toe boots leaving her in only her tube top/push up bra she felt lighter and a hell of a lot less restricted without all those clothes on, lara would then begin working on her kicks changing the intensity of the kicks trying to create something of a phantom strike moving her leg a various speeds and using an isolated shunpo to have some kicks disappear while the others would appear as if they were closing in but would quickly fade away once her foot changed positioning. Lara would stop abruptly with one final kick and then begin to lower it slowly as she began to steady her breathing she would crack her shoulders by rolling them a few times lara would then go over to her white steel toed boots and jacket and remove her blade from her back placing it atop the folded article of clothing and used the string on her guard to tie it all up before setting it down on the bleachers as she began stretching out her arms and legs lara would jog in place for a minute bobbing up and down the mounds on her chest staying firmly in place , as she did so and noticed a constant weight on her head lara would stop reaching atop her head and removing her makeshift hair accessory not wishing for it to fall out of her hair while she ran the little trinket was given to her by her mother a much treasured item if anything were to happen to it in battle one could only pray for her opponent or as she would place it her newest victim.

Lara would begin jogging pacing herself as she did so , one thing for certain she needed more stamina on her plate along with some much needed muscle , she had been at it for an hour lara had become extremely invested in her training she didn’t notice that her fellow tenants had snuck into her jog session and were lagging behind her , the officers of her village had removed their chunin and jonin uniforms and were wearing trek and field clothes , something that lara admired was the acceptance and movement of natural gym rat culture , lara would turn her head to the side as she continued her jog noticing her entire apartment populous was jogging and running behind her , this earned a small smile and a giggle as she bolted ahead forcing several drooling men to keep up one thing lara noticed was that a lot of men were at the forefront of the pack with almost blank faces as if they were glaring , it didn’t take her long to figure out what they were staring at which made her laugh even harder they were hypnotized by that lovely butt , it was amusing to think that these men were kumogakure’s first line of defense. ‘I have to thank my momma for what she gave me because I love it?’ she would think as she began putting her mind back at focus to the task at hand which was running her body into the ground and then restoring it to become the strongest it's ever been.

Though this did not stop her mind from wandering as she did so letting her body fly on autopilot , ‘i should probably get a team going , but i need to find a jonin first’ lara herself would love to lead a team as it’s been proven her whole life she has a problem with authority ; but due to her rank she would never be permitted. Lara would sigh she had missed her chance to sign up for the chunin exams , i mean could you blame her she was out there trapping and chasing that bread girl’s gotta eat to and agreeing to go on a date with a dude because you were hungry was something she herself was not about. Then there was her living situation she was going to need to either find a way to dodge the rent this month or pull three jobs off the mission board at once and hope they payed off heavily ‘rayul you better not be dead or i'm going to clap the hell out your cheeks!’ she would think to herself picking up the pace further pulling past the herd behind her.

-- Later that day --

Every muscle in lara’s body ached beyond reason , it was as if someone were stabbing her each and every time she tried to move her legs, she had sent for a medic from squad four as she didn’t know if anyone in her building actually knew any medical ninjutsu or a degree of how well they were with such techniques and she didn’t want not a single rookie working on her body in any form or fashion. “God i need to learn some medical ninjutsu” lara would say as she grabbed to handfuls of her hair tugging at it like it was a foreign entity on her body, she would throw her hands up in the air and go slack in her chair her body was still to heated from all that cardio and moving around she had did the fact she was only in her makeshift top without her jacket or how tight it was wasn’t helping her cool down in the slightest “note to self put in a request to the landlord for an air conditioner for my office” she would say closing her eyes pinching the bridge of her nose and closing her eyes , lara would look down at her side by her chair were her katana was propped up against the side of her chair. Lara would reach down and grab ahold of her katana and place it in her lap and lean back in her chair , lara would let her mind drift for awhile trying to stay awake she seemed to lose track of time her run ended somewhere around four thirty meaning she had whole day to burn through she had woken up at twelve AM meaning she had burnt through four or five hours and lara would take these few minutes to remember her time with her mother , and then her old gang.

‘A gentle breeze would pass by as the sun set in the distance set upon the horizon casting an orange mystifying glare on the mountain tops in the distance This sight soothed the soul of the young spectator, Lara Hyperion the head of her bloodline sat in her personal study's window her right leg dangling outside the window while her left leg rested inside the office itself. 'Such a beautiful sunset' she thought as she gazed out into the distance overlooking the large village below. Such a beautiful scene ensued before her, it was a moment she wished she could capture but all she could do for now was live in this moment, the young salmon haired female would seem to produce a pipe ,to be more exact a golden kiseru in the shape of dragon ,from her pocket and proceeded to endorse in the herbs she had packed within the pipe. For those wondering yes the herb she is endorsing in is in fact a small amount of cannabis 

.lara truly only smokes when under extreme amounts of stress or special occasion. Three hoops of smoke escaped her lips before she simply sighed the rest of the smoke out she'd watch adamantly as the smoke flowed off and dissipated into nothing. She would rest the pipe between her teeth and stare off into the distance letting the end of the pipe smoke taking a puff every now and then just truly enjoying the moment. It wasn't too long before the sun set and her pipe had burnt out.’ oh to see that glorious sunset was worth its weight in gold to lara beauty in it’s finest form. She would make her way to her bedroom stripping as she went before plopping onto the bed , a shiver would run up her spine as her sweat covered body made contact with the cold sheets

-in the morning-

The sun would peek up over the horizon blasting warmth upon all it’s light touched casting shadows as it’s powerful beams invade the homes and dreams of those within soul society , a warm beam of light would poke through the shades in which the room lara hyperion soon to be captain laid sleeping until it ever so rudely shined in her face. The salmon haired female’s face would scrunch up in disapproval as she retreated under her covers now awake letting out a low throaty groan “uhhh god why have you forsaken me?” Lara would attempt to stretch while still under the cover only to push herself out of the bed and falling face front onto the floor. Her body now exposed, Lara would let out a sigh as she opened her eyes. Picking herself up she would grab herself a fresh pair of clothes,undergarments and socks leaving her katana by her bedside , her bare feet would touch the cold marble floor as she entered her bathroom placing all she had brought upon the toilet seat lid and removing her undergarments before she would step into the glass box like shower. A stream of warm water would come rushing from the shower head as it washed over lara her hair trying to retain water would droop over the left side of her face , she would seemingly let the water hit her for a good five to fifteen minutes just simply enjoying the warm feeling of the water gradually turning up the heat and pressure of the water till it was what most would unbearable but this is how she liked her water. She would grab a washcloth and began slowly scrubbing her arms as she turned around letting the water run down her back , Lara would begin washing her chest and stomach as she began to think absentmindedly letting her body move in memory of her routine.

Lara would reach for the bottle of strawberry shampoo which rested upon a rack which was suction cupped to the glass wall in the shower along with moisturizers and a single lufa, despite how she presented herself around friends she had a girly side to her , she would firmly squeeze a dollop of shampoo into her palm and place the bottle back within its place on the rack ; she would begin rubbing it into her hair creating a mass of sudds massaging her scalp with the shampoo as well the sweet and lovely smell of strawberries filled her nostrils as she continued to wash her hair and massage her scalp ;the young salmoned hair female would begin to sing in the shower dancing as she did so, her suction mounted speaker began to play music blasting it throughout the bathroom.

All of us girls
We're in and out of love
We're vulnerable
Oh, but we'll tell you that we're tough
Some of these guys
Never think that they'll get caught
Think that we're blind
But they're forgetting that we tall (sing it with me)
If he never calls when he says he will
If he always tells you to keep it chill
If you see him out with another girl
Baby, then you know he was never real
If he never wants you to meet his friends
If he ain't tagging you on the 'Gram
Take your heart and turn around while you still can
And tell him, tell him, tell him, tell him
I got somewhere else to be
And I don't, I don't, I don't, I don't
Lose my head for nobody
If I have to question
"Is he loyal to me?"
Well then, he's probably not
And you should probably leave
Says he's online
But he told you he's asleep
You stay inside
Like he never wants you to be seen
Ain't got a job, no
Says he 'models on the side'
Swears you're the one
But he's not the label type (Sing it with me)
If he never calls when he says he will
If he always tells you to keep it chill
If you see him out with another girl
Baby, then you know he was never real
Hope you never let those pictures send
He'll only go show them to his friends
Take your heart and turn around while you still can
And tell him, tell him, tell him, tell him
I got somewhere else to be
And I don't, I don't, I don't, I don't
Lose my head for nobody
If I have to question
"Is he loyal to me?"
Well then, he's probably not
And you should probably leave

lara would let the water blast away the suds from her being she would then quickly turn the water off , lara stand in the shower for merely a moment allowing water to drip from her body onto the pool of draining water on the floor of the shower. Stepping out of the shower lara would lightly fluctuate her flame natured chakra causing the water to fly off her body and hit the floor. “Gotta love the perks of being a shinobi” she would mumble as she grabbed the clean set of clothes she had brought into the bathroom with her. The salmon haired female would quickly throw on her clothes and Lara would look into the mirror at herself making sure all was as it should be. Lara was often described as a curvy voluptuous women with noticeable bright shiny pink hair, her face is rather soft yet firm her flawless skin was said to give her an angelic glow and those piercing bright green eyes that hold her powerful pride.Her cloths always consisted of a modified short jacket which turns into gloves (similar to tier harribel but with the fingers being red not Navy blue) underneath that she wears something of a makeshift bra in a sense let's just say they keep the goods still and solid while she's moving, her outfit also consists of white pair of jeans and a pair of modified Steel toe boots. Her hair piece is similar to that of a very expensive broach but it’s merely a fashion statement of hers and a valuable gift from her mother. and she has a piercing on her lower lip.Lastly she usually carries her katana on her back which is a full sized katana.

After she was all done with her prep she would prepare for the day.

WC:3574
Lara Hyperion
Lara Hyperion
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3750

A day to do you Empty Re: A day to do you

Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:17 pm
claiming 3574 WC
spec change to ninjutsu [WC:2,000]
Fire Style: Piercing Darts[500 WC]
35 stats
Permissions in this forum: