Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Yesterday at 11:27 pmJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Yesterday at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meYesterday at 7:29 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyoki Shokukou
Kyoki Shokukou
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Submerged  Empty Submerged

Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:23 pm
Kyoki had found that seeing pebbles sliding themselves across the flowing waters of a nearby river in Kumogakure. She watched kids her age, tossed about one pebble at a time underhanded. The throws were sharp and could cross a few distances away from where they were thrown, before sinking themselves in the ground. Between her and the children was a wooden bridge, as she was twenty meters away from them. Sitting on top of a tree. Kyoki had been idle for the past twenty minutes, as her legs moved up and down and her rear planted on the branch. 

She didn’t take her eyes off of the skipping rocks for a while, until the two children's father had called them over for lunch. As the two would leave their playground, she hadn’t noticed but there was an old man enjoying his evening out fishing. I should give myself something to do With that in mind, she managed to jump down from the branch, without much harm done. Considering the height of the tree branch to the ground, she let out a small grunt. It was a grunt that the old man was able to pick up. Kyoki rubbed the back of her ankles, before noticing that the old man knew she was there the whole time. Even as she had quietly hummed to herself, he was aware of her presence but didn’t make it well known until, Kyoki had hurt herself. “Sorry for the disturbance” She apologized as she would hurdle over the bridge to get to where the old man was. “Oh, it’s nothing--You look bored. Have you gone fishing before?” 

Kyoki couldn’t recall being interested in fishing. However, the elderly man was able to read her mind clearly and would answer her, before she would say anything. “Ah, looks to me that you never tried it before…” Before reiling in his third catch of the evening. He had handed her the fishing rod. “Here give it a try, I heard that I heard that if you are lucky enough, you’ll be able to catch a big one” Kyoki felt a bit nervous as her small hands had gripped the handle of the fishing rod. Her fingers occupied the rail in order to reel anything that she would be able to catch. While she couldn’t escape the nervousness. A feeling of excitement also filled her chest. 

After a few minutes of staring at the dark ambient waters, she felt a strong tug. Kyoki’s small body and the aggressive pull from whatever was underneath the water, was enough to catch her off guard. “WAAA!” with a mighty pull from something big, Kyoki had found herself airborne and what’s next would be an underwater nightmare for the poor girl. 

WC: 460
Ikari Senju
Ikari Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 5200

Submerged  Empty Re: Submerged

Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:44 pm
It was warm up time for his afternoon work out. He had already performed all of the body weight exercises and now he just needed to run a few miles before heading back into the quarry to work on his strength even more. He passed by a river that he would run by every morning and afternoon on his way to the quarry when he noticed there was a small girl just off of the shore, looking into the water. “Better be careful, girl. You get to close and your going to be pulled in, some mean bastards within those waters.  Kumogakure’s rivers were full of the most aggressive and fantastical creatures you would ever seen in this world, he had seen his fair share of people be dragged into the water and eaten by the bastards that lurked beneath the water. 

Sure enough not a minute later he heard the girl yell as she was launched into the air by an unseen force. Ikari knew it was one of the bastards in the river, but he had no time to think. He sprinted to the gir’s position, trying his best to figure the flight path the girl would have before being eaten by the creature in the waters. The river was only ten meters wide in this specific spot, so it was just enough for him to be able to dive across. The only issue is he would most likely be caught by the creature himself. He got to the edge of the river and leaped across, hands sticking out front to catch the girl. 

The girl landed in his arms and he was able to toss her to the edge of the river. It was then that a gaint tentacle came out of the water and ripped him into the water. Ikari’s chakra would be visible through the top of the river as his anger swelled in his mind. The creature below would send out a screech as it tried to thrust it’s tentacles into Ikari’s body. “Not today you finned freak. Take this!” Ikari then performed the five feeding sharks technique to swarm the animal. The sharks that Ikari made would rip the tentacles right off of the creature as Ikari swam as fast as he could to the edge of the river, and on to dry land. 

He slowly crawled out of the water and rolled over to his back. He looked over to the side and saw the little girl standing there, looking down at him or the river he couldn’t tell. She also could not be looking at either of those things, but it certainly seemed that way. “You okay kid?” Ikari would ask the small child, assessing her wound on the arm that was launched into the air. “Those creatures have razor sharp fins on their tentacles, always make sure you stay a safe distance from the river, unless you are ready to take on that type of bastard.” Ikari would speak through his heavy breaths and coughs from the water that got caught in his windpipe after being ripped into the water. 

He then laid his head back onto the ground, trying to completely clear his air ways and slow his breathing back to their normal pace. His chakra would still be swirling around his body, but very calm and gently.

WC:559
Kyoki Shokukou
Kyoki Shokukou
Citizen

Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:52 pm
Those words of advice didn’t hold much value as the petite genin, would have her body pulled by whatever was in the water. Kyoki could tell that it was twice her size, just by the fact that it didn’t give out the slightest effort when pulling her in. The old man tried to let her know about the danger that lurked in the waters, but the reaction was so fast that his raspy voice was nothing but murmurs. in the midst of being plunged into the water, there was someone coming after her, like a lifeguard attempting to save a child from drowning. However, her eyes couldn’t get a direct view as her vision was focused on the waters that her irises couldn’t pierce through. It was like the lake had pitch black glasses planted on the bridge of its nose. Protecting itself from that light that shines above. Before Kyoki would meet her end by the underwater creature, she’s soon caught by someone. 

Her stomach laid waste onto a man's arm, as he leaped up to retrive the falling child. After a brief second of being rescued, Kyoki would be placed on the other side of the lake. Before she could see who had saved her life, he had already plunged beneath the liquid pool. His chakra could be seen as bright as the early sun. She couldn’t tell what he was doing, but Kyoki would assume that the guy is playing tug of war with the fishes very existence. ”So strong.. She exclaimed. Throughout this brief interval, the man who had saved Kyoki, would emerge victorious. Although his body was violated by the dirty waters and the dismembered tentacles had slid off of his body. “Looks like it took a beating’ out of ya...Such incredible strength from a young lad, as yourself.” The old man had complimented the guy that saved, Kyoki. 

As the guys body laid defeated. Kyoki had gathered the remaining body parts of what was left of the fish. “Free meals tonight Hehehe” Kyoki said delightfully, before tending to the one that saved him. “I’m alright, but you on the other hand...Might want to take a few breathers in before getting back up.” Kyoki poked his face with her right index finger, in order to see if he was actually alive. “By the way, what’s your name--Kind stranger? My name is Kyoki!” Her pink and small lips smiled at him. 

WC: 409

Total WC: 869
Ikari Senju
Ikari Senju
Citizen

Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:44 am
Ikari lay on the floor, trying to move his body. He was tired, but he could still feel everything so he wasn't too concerned about his well being. The child would speak of his strength, making Ikari smile. "Yeah, I'm strong. But not nearly fast enough, almost missed you there. Then trust me, you would wish you were dead if that animal had gotten a hold of you. Those fish are mean bastards, but they do make good training opportunities." He would wince and groan as he got up to a sitting position. He looked over at the girl who was walking closer to the water. He would shake his head as she was just saved from that very predicament. 

He was just about to yell out to her to stop, when he notiecd just what the child was doing. The small child collected the remaining bits of the fish and spoke about cooking the fish. He held up his hand, "Those fish are poisonous so make sure you know what you're doing when you are cleaning it. Their venom can kill the largest of animals with only a few drops." The child walked back over to Ikari and asked his name. "My name is Ikari, it's good to meet you Kyoki." Kyoki was a nice name. His usual angry demeanor would be nonexistent, due to him being in the face of something so delightful, a soul with such optimism, with a hint of naivety to her. He was happy to have been able to save her, especially due to the fact that neither of them had gotten seriously injured or hurt in the encounter.

"What are you doing out here, Kyoki?"

WC:282
Kyoki Shokukou
Kyoki Shokukou
Citizen

Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:34 pm
The danger of eating something poisonous, didn't leave the back of her mind while Kyoki had gathered up the slimy tentacles of Ikariś ripped up foe. "Dont worry, I may not know how to extract the poison--But i know someone who can." Nothing would stop her from trying to have a decent meal, not even the thing that was covered with dangerous substances. Sure it holds the potential to kill larger creatures, but most of them can null the effects. Kyoki didnt have the immune system to hold in poison, like a room trying to contain a deadly toxin. Kyoki had finished putting away the small bits of the tentacles that was left and, pushed them down in a wooden bucket. Afterwards she would shake the wetness off of her arms, that came from the water.

Kyoki had finished before she took the time to reply to Ikari's question. "Well, I was kind of bored and didnt have much to do. This old guy wanted to teach me how to fish. It was fun while it lasted, although we both werent away about something that dangerous lurking in the river. Though i guess you have to be cautious with your surrondings, in these parts of the village." Kyoki explained. She had some sort of obliviousness when shes around different areas. She doesnt know the dangers of her surrondings, unless they greet her face to face. Kyoki stuck her tongue out with a peachy smile and a wink on the side, showing how young and careless she truely is.

"Why are you out here?" Kyoki sent Ikari's question right back to him, as if they were playing hot potato. Awaiting his answer, the petite genin lifted the wooden bucket with both of her small hands. She could almost feel the weight increased. Geez, just how heavy these things are. With all her might, Kyoki walked around the large lake, not even giving Ikari a chance to get up and tag along beside her. However, she would still be in speaking distance. Kyoki wasnt going to go too far, as she wanted to get the food to where it needed to go. Kyoki was indees ready to fill up her stomach, as Ikari could explain along the way.

WC: 376

Total WC: 1245
Kyoki Shokukou
Kyoki Shokukou
Citizen

Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:28 pm
Mid thread claim 

1245 for 12 stats 

And learning  http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t39327-lightning-release-lightning-arrow?
highlight=Lightning 

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t34872-lightning-pulse 700/1000

Last edited by Homura Akemi on Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ikari Senju
Ikari Senju
Citizen

Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:26 pm
Ikari slowly got to his feet when the little girl asked hwy it was that he was out in this area. He did his best to dry off when he responded to her. “I come out this way a couple times a day on my runs, this is my favorite part of my route, except for those bastards that dwell within the water. I have seen them kill people several times during my runs.” Ikari peered into the water, being able to see another fin beginning to come out of the water. “Another one...” Ikari then turned back to the child to tel her to stay away from the water. But she was not behind him any longer. 

Ikari whipped his head back toward the water and saw as the little girl was heading back to the water to do something with her buckets. Ikari sprinted towards the girl, seeing how the fish was readying itself to pounce on the little girl and drag her back into the water with it. As he ran, he yelled to the little girl to get away from the water. Whether she would listen or not, the fish would leap out of the water, trying to get just close enough to grab her with it’s tentacles and rip her into the water with it. 

Ikari leaped into the air, with his feet pointed straight for the horrid creature. He would land both of his boots directly into the side of the animal, launching it sideways and back into the water. Ikari rolled on the floor upon landing and grabbed the girl as he ran from the water. Soon after, just when they would get out of range. Several of the fish would start leaping out of the water, attempting to whip their tentacles directly for the duo. “They are much more aggressive right now than usual. Very curious to see just what the hell is wrong with these creatures.” Ikari then knelt in front of the girl.

“If those fish get a hold of you, you very well could die. If not by the poison, by their razor sharp tentacles ripping your body into ribbon. Do steer clear of this part of the river would you?” Ikari would have a sense of caring that he didn’t usually have within him. He wanted to see nothing less than this girls body being torn to shreds by these demon fish. He would await her response before getting back to his feet.
Kizmaru Senju
Kizmaru Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:38 pm
Approved @Homura Akemi
Kyoki Shokukou
Kyoki Shokukou
Citizen

Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:55 pm
The elderly figure who successfully retreated safely away from those tentacle freaks, before they were to appear once more. He looked at the young Ikari in awe. His brown eyes would awaken themselves by the outstanding display of bravery that the genin had shown. Once Ikari had done away with the grabbies, the old man approached Ikari with gratitude written in his eyes. "If it wasn't for the display of your strength, I'm afraid that we wouldn't be able to see the morning sun tomorrow." The old man attempted to gather the boys hand into his wrinkled and rusty hands. Ikari would be able to tell that he did a lot of work and had very little free time. Going out for fishing was those times he could relax, but thanks to the activity and the strange behavior that their fish friends displayed. He contemplated on finding a different fishing spot. "Usually these creatures aren't this violent, you see.

Naturally they are friendly towards passerbys, but recently their behavior took a dramatic turn for the worst. I would recommend a different path to trail on, if you don't want to be food yourself, youngman. " While Kyoki displayed appreciation, she wasn't into people that would throw their life away for someone else. She could almost feel the weight carrying her, when she had frantically moved out of the way, in order to avoid getting captured by those things. "While I thank you for saving my life, two times now. Can you at least look out for yourself more? You wont be able to pull girls if you are dead." After she said those words, her body shifted towards the straight path that she previously faced, before the onslaught of fishes trying to eat them. "I'm starving, I hope you are too--because once we take care of these things, we'll be able to whip up a meal. Unless you aren't a sea food guy, then I understand." Kyoki added, before she would wait for Ikaris answer. 

[size=33]WC: 335[/size]
Ikari Senju
Ikari Senju
Citizen

Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:36 pm
The elderly man who had been fishing by the river prior to the little girl's nearly dying twice happened, walked up to Ikari speaking of the usual calmness within the waters of the river. Ikari was intrigued by this, "Usually they are verocious. There is either something odd about this elderly man that allows them to be calm, or there is something odd about this child that causes them to become more aggressive." Ikari would think to himself as he listened to the elderly man speak of possibly finding a new place to fish. "I would certainly reccommend that you stay away from this part of the river as much as possible. 

Ikari then turned to the younger child as she told him that she appreciated his help with saving her life. She then continued by telling Ikari too look out for himself more often." Ikari was completely puzzled by this? "If I had looked after myself you would have been eaten by those creatures. So I am not entirely sure why that would be a thing that would go through your mind when someone had just saved your life, twice." Ikari stood to his feet and cocked his head to the side, showing his confusion. 

She then began talking about making some seafood out of the river fish that he had just killed. "Sounds good to me!" Ikar was never one to turn down a meal, especially after almost dying himself from the grasp of those tentacled bastards of the water. He had been thinking about all of the cool things he would be able to do when he finally obtained the element of his ancestors, the sacred wood release. Once he would have obtained that elemental chakra transformation, he would be able to do so much just during his day to day life. During combat it would be an even bigger bonus for him to have.

He sat next to the river after he saw the fish had left for now, hoping that it would be safe. He would help Kyoki if she needed it, but if not he would continue to rest by the river and would talk to her instead. "Tell me about your self Kyoki. What brings you to the river today?" 

WC:377
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum