Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rethal Sahkash
Rethal Sahkash
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 15

Just a Casual Day Empty Just a Casual Day

Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:49 pm
Rethal took a deep breath in. A deep breath out. In. Out. In. Out. The darkly-garbed man walked down the streets. He neared the gates. He looked into his mind, thinking about Acaba. He knew his village wouldn't let him. They wouldn't let him leave. But by Acaba himself, he had to do it. Rehtal suddenly took a right turn. There was a gate guard there. Rethal walked up to him, and the man said, "Sir, I'd like to see your papers for leaving please."

Rethal sighed and quickly punched the man in the face. Rethal ran out of the gates as fast as possible.

WC: 105

[village exit]
Jakosaki
Jakosaki
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 50000

Just a Casual Day Empty Re: Just a Casual Day

Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:51 pm
Jakosaki followed the young kid this must have been his second attempt trying to leave the village. He would approach him as he was a couple of steps behind him. He holds onto his Katana firmly speaking in a tone of calmness.

"Where do you think you are going Rethal? Surely Lord Hogokage has already spoken about this matter to you. It's best for you to return or punishment shall be given young man."
Zan
Zan
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1100

Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:14 pm
Hiya Kuds, I'm going to have to void your post here for two main reasons.

First of all, your NPC has not been approved at all, much less approved for purchase. Second, your NPC's stats are all skewered in comparison with the jutsu, not having the appropriate stats to learn the jutsu you have listed.

Also, this NPC was clearly and obviously made just to stop this exit. Feels very meta, no?
Jakosaki
Jakosaki
Citizen

Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:15 pm
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t41486-jakosaki-npc
previous version

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t43765-jakosaki-npc-updated
new version
4kryo to be deducted from Hoshi's vault.

4kryo from this topic
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t41486-jakosaki-npc

Removed A and S rank Jutsu

I was supposed to get it approved but that's on me either way Meta?  I always wanted a Gate guard but all I wanted was to upgrade the current version from Chuunin to Jounin.
Zan
Zan
Citizen

Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:49 pm
You do realize i cannot actually see the first thread because you edited/deleted the stat page, and thus i cannot confirm any changes.

My apologies on that, I assumed you were creating an npc for the express purpose of stopping Yoi's exit.

Either way, neither the NPC nor the purchase were approved- so they cannot be used for this topic until they are.
Zan
Zan
Citizen

Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:59 pm
Approved of Rethal's exit.
Jakosaki
Jakosaki
Citizen

Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:46 pm
requesting another admin thank you
Gidyne
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:10 pm
It's been over two days since Rethal posted said exit, your new npc was never approved when you initially posted. Additionally upon having said post voided due to this reality and having the village npc rules properly reflect mission npc rules and being notified, you failed to properly get said npc approved within the 48 hour of Rethal's post. I know this because I specifically looked at Jakosaki's NPC stat page a few minutes before telling Zan to approve Rethal's exit, and said stat page had numerous jutsu in each jutsu rank over the allowed amount and some jutsu there couldn't even be approved to be in posession(such as having lightning techniques despite not actually having lightning as one of three elements).

For these reasons, Rethal has successfully succeeded in escaping Hoshigakure and his exit is therefore approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum