Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Daiki getting in Moon!Today at 9:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 4:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 3:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 3:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 3:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 3:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 3:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 3:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 2:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 2:55 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sayaka Uchiha
Sayaka Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Sayaka's Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Interrogacion(Open for 1, C Rank Mission) Empty Interrogacion(Open for 1, C Rank Mission)

Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:32 pm
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t43013-interrogation    <------------mission being done        

Keita woke up early, the feeling of hunger had woken him up before he was quite ready, as his internal clock was a bit out of whack from all of the training he had done in the recent weeks. Still, he had once again needed a bit of money, and he wanted to start gaining more and more prestige within the village, and he wanted to make sure that he kept up with the goings on in the village. He went towards his door, and then he decided that he was going to make a slightly longer than normal taking breakfast since he was up around twenty minutes before his alarm was going to go off. He grabbed a couple of eggs, his sourdough bread, some flour, butter, and some milk. He had carried all of these ingredients towards the counter, before realizing that he was not at his parents house anymore, and that he was not cooking for them anymore. He had a small moment of melancholy, as he sort of missed living with his parents, and talking to them over the breakfast that he made often. Still, since he was only cooking for one tonight, he put away some of the other ingredients so that he only had one portion left. He made his eggs and white sauce on toast, before heading out towards the mission location, which happened to be at a military headquarters, as he and another ninja were hired to interrogate a random fugitive from the surrounding area that had done something wrong, but Keita did not know what exactly the man did, it was not displayed in the mission prompt. Normally Keita would not really even join a mission like this, as he did not like torture in the slightest, so he was hoping that his partner on this mission would be able to do the heavy lifting. Keita was a pretty gentle soul until he did not see you as a person anymore, but even then, he would not torture you, he would attempt to kill you in the fastest and least painful way possible. Keita made his way to the military installation where they were keeping the prisoner for interrogation, and he was asked for his identification and verification, before Keita was let into the building. He was led to a waiting room that was empty so that he could wait for his partner, and so Keita was simply looking around the room when he was in there, ready for a meet and greet with his new partner. Keita had only really worked with one other person on a mission before, and it was a fairly short mission, so they did not really get to talk much, and it seemed that on this mission, they would only talk briefly to discuss their plans on how to get the information out of the captive. Keita seemed a little bummed out at this at first, as he had wanted to get to know a few other ninja before he started to get going on his adventure into the world.

Still, he was a bit hopeful, and as he entered the military installation building, he took a quick glance around, and noticed that there was only a single superior ninja in here with them. The older gentleman took a look at Keita, and once Keita showed him the mission log that he had received, the man hardly said anything before nodding at Keita towards a room on the far east of the building. Keita followed where the man shot a glance towards, and found that the building in the way back of the east side had a couple of guards standing by it, and so Keita assumed that was where he needed to get his information from. Keita was only a bit prepared, as all he had were some basic ninja weapons and some water, but he still went over there. He was unsure on how to interrogate someone, so he gingerly took a few steps up to the door, and the guards opened it for him, obviously knowing that a couple of genin were coming here to toughen themselves. Keita steeled himself for what was to come, but when he saw the man sitting there, tied to a chair and missing his left leg, he almost retched, but held it back at the last second. He was not prepared for the sight, as he had never seen anything like that before, but quickly walked in, hiding his shock as much as possible. The man was in a tough shape, but still glared at Keita as if he was waiting for his chance to kill him, so Keita lost his sympathy. He had to remember that this man was a criminal, and then went to work. He tipped the man's chair back abruptly, before throwing a towel over the man's head. He had heard of this method of torture before, but he had obviously never done it, and so he did not really know what to say to the man other than yelling the word talk over and over again, as he used his water unsealing technique to flood the man's face with water, essentially drowning him. After a few rounds of this, the man told Keita that he and a couple of friends of his that did the crimes together had a hideout in the mountains to the east, and so Keita seemed to let up a bit, before walking out of the room. Keita looked at the man, before telling the guard, "He still has something, or perhaps he was lying to get the waterboarding to stop, but with this, the part of the mission that I need to do should be done right?" After asking this, the guard that he had been talking to nodded at him, and then yelled to call in the othjer person that was supposed to come and do the interrogation. "Alright, it's your turn, get on in there and continue, there's got to be more info he hasn't spit out yet." The man called over to the other villager that had decided to take this mission. Keita, however, realized that he was not quite ready or steeled enough yet for what he would have to do to enemy ninja, so although he felt grateful for this opportunity to open his eyes, he made sure to get the signature of the leader of the mission and leave quickly.
=================
1080/2000 words
=================
Exit - 

Claiming 2000 ryo
Claiming 5 ap for mission
Claiming 1000 words towards Clan Pureblood 2000/2000, other 1k words trained HERE
Arcanis Hedatari
Arcanis Hedatari
Citizen
Stat Page : Arcanis
Rook
Bishop
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 10667

Interrogacion(Open for 1, C Rank Mission) Empty Re: Interrogacion(Open for 1, C Rank Mission)

Fri May 22, 2020 11:04 am
Rook’s morning started as every morning had when he had a mission.  It started with a cup of coffee and no breakfast.  He usually took the time he would normally eat to go over the mission details another time.  This time however the mission was a little on the boring side.  He was told he had to integrate a prisoner.  Pretty straight forward for the village hidden in the mist.  It seemed to Rook that the village delighted in savagery.  But that's none of his concern.  He did his job and he didn’t have any problem interrogating a criminal.  So today would simply be an opportunity to further train and provide Arc a service.  See He often did missions that Arc deemed was on his level to do.  Soon he would be a bit stronger but until then he would hone his skills.

Rook headed to the military headquarters.  He was told to arrive at a specific time to head in a specific door and wait in a specific room.  It seemed very odd for an interrogation mission.  It was also very odd not being told what kind of information he was try to extract.  In fact it was counter productive.  It was almost like they didn’t care if they got any information.  Hmm maybe that was it.  Maybe it was just a routine interrogating.  They had a prisoner they wanted to get any info out of him that they could but they didn’t really need any information.  Maybe that was it.  Then again maybe they were just testing young ninja onn their interrogation prowess.  Rook chuckled.  Even if they tried to recruit him for the interrogation squad, his first duty was to Arc.  Not that he would intentionally do poorly.  He actually wasn’t sure how well he would do.

Arriving at the headquarters Rook headed in the door he was told.  Inside was a waiting room, one that he was told to wait in.  He took a seat and began to meditate on the task at hand,  He considered again the concept of trying to extract information that he wasn’t aware of.  He placed his left hand on top of his right, pressed his thumbs together and put the tips of his thumbs to his lips.  He did this as a method to centralize and organize his thoughts.  He could distantly hear sounds of his counterpart delivering the first half of the interrogation.  Though with the screaming and sounds of water rushing and slapping the floor he imagined it was likely going more like torture.  To each their own.  The information Rook could extract could however be useful if he broke it down.  What if instead of fishing for information that the man didn’t have he fished for information he was sure the man had.  It was a thought.

The door to the interrogation room burst open and the one who had been performing his duty in the other room stepped out and talked with the guard.  He discussed with the garud a couple of points about the interrogation that had happened and then the guard called to Rook.  Standing up Rook headed toward the door to the interrogation room.  Inside he saw that the man was all wet and was breathing heavily.  Likely some sort of waterboarding technique was used to weaken the man's resolve.  Problem with toture was the results were not always accurate.  Rook took a look at the mans file that he had been given.

“Impressive criminal record here.  Highway robbery, assault, attempted murder, murder, battery, many many counts of public indecency, common man.  Well with a record like this you probably won’t be sentenced to death.  Except you were caught by Kirigakure ninja, and locked up in a village that is swift to take out the trash if you get what I mean.”  Rook pulled up a chair and sat across from the man.  “I have no horse in this race however.  I am here to get information from you.  If I leave here and tell them that I got nothing from you, you know what happens to me?”  the man shook his head.  “Absolutely nothing.  In fact, they will pay me for a job well done.  See they don’t need anything from you.  They are just doing a run of the mill, get what they can get from a doomed convict. And It is actually easier for me to not get information from you.  However I suppose if you provided useful actionworthy information that allows Kirigakure to remove more sludge from it’s underbelly, maybe I get an extra reward for that. That makes it worth my time to give you a chance to talk.  It also, I suppose, gives you a reason to talk.  You see I know for a fact Kiri has a soft spot for those trying to turn over a new leaf.  So if you renounce your life of crime by giving up your co conspirators maybe Kiri sees you as someone trying to redeem themselves.  But like I said that doesn’t have to happen.  You can just accept your fate and I can accept my paycheck.”  Rook stood up to leave.  

The man stopped Rook however.  And began saying absolutely everything he thought might help.  Rook knew the cameras would be recording everything that the man said so he simply sat and listened.  The man confessed his crimes gave up every name he could think of and every one that he was remotely involved with.  Rook took notes in the file and finally the man asked him, “Was that enough? Do you think that was enough?”  Rook smiled internally but externally he frown and pondered for half a second before shaking his head.

“I’m sorry, there’s not a lot to go on here.  Names of random people that may not even exist,  I mean it’s nice you're confessing to what you did but we already know that you did it.  I can’t really act on any of this information.”

“Wait, uh our hideout.  There is a hideout in the borderlands that we would stash our loot and meet up sometimes.  Maybe you can go check it out.  That is actionable right?  It would help you catch more criminals, yeah?  Look I’ll tell you exactly where it is.”

“It’s a start but you know we have to investigate the place before we can promise you anything, on the grounds that this hideout may not even exist.  Sorry but we can’t really take your word for it as a criminal your trust doesn’t go too far with us. Additionally, if you have any ideas of taking out some of my friends by sending us into a trap I can assure you, you and all the names you just gave me will suffer for it.”

“No I promise I’ll tell you the location and details on all the traps I promise.”  

Rook took notes and directions and stood up and left the room.  He gave his notes to the guard and got his approval on the mission completion.  “How did you get him to just tell you all that stuff?  

“Eh guys like that with those kinds of crimes are only out for themselves.  They only do what will help themselves and save their own skin.  I think you’ll find the information accurate but I’d still run it past SpecOps.”  With that Rook left another successful mission under his belt.  He hoped that he had done Arc proud with this mission.  It was now time to train

1255 words

appropriate mission rewards

2000 ryo 5 AP

7 stats all in Rook's chakra

Rook Learning
1000 words for Lightning Rat Violent Quake
250 words to Raiton: Sparks

Last edited by Arcanis Hedatari on Mon May 25, 2020 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 230150

Interrogacion(Open for 1, C Rank Mission) Empty Re: Interrogacion(Open for 1, C Rank Mission)

Mon May 25, 2020 12:56 pm
@Arc : I believe you can claim 7 stats (5 from the misson and 2 from the words done above the requirement)
Arcanis Hedatari
Arcanis Hedatari
Citizen
Stat Page : Arcanis
Rook
Bishop
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 10667

Mon May 25, 2020 1:12 pm
Yeah you are right I miscounted.  Edited to reflect 7 stats to chakra
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 230150

Mon May 25, 2020 1:14 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum