Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Walk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Yesterday at 11:27 pmJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Yesterday at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meYesterday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganYesterday at 7:07 pmAsuka Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
53 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

Genin Exam [Hanabi] Empty Re: Genin Exam [Hanabi]

Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:03 pm
NPC Itsumi Hatake prof for exam administration: Task,write 800 words performing the clone and transformation techniques.

-------------------------------------------------
What a day. Itsu thought to herself as she rounded the corner leading to the classroom she had been assigned to show up to. Nostalgia washed over as she walked the familiar path - now here on a guest appearance to be an unbiased examiner. Maybe this new batch will have some impressive front runners... or maybe it will be the same as it was for her class where many were run of the mill basic. Anywho, she shook her head slightly, the white blonde hair shuffling around her shoulders - deep breath in - she slid the door open and walked with her head held high and a lazy smile on her lips. Ever so approachable, she shouldn't intimidate anyone outright. She reached the podium that stood in the front of the room and leaned on it carelessly - one hand clenched in a fist under her chin - as she stared out into the sea of faces with her ice blue eye.

"Morning everyone!", her voice was surprisingly cheerful overall, laid back even. "Nice to see so many of you are ready for this step - it comes with money I hear. But, alas! We have to check a few things. Now your teacher has been working with you closely, which bring bias, so they brought me in to be a blank slate." Rounding the podium suddenly, she leaned back against the front of it - legs crossed at the ankle. "I am Itsumi Hatake - and I'm pretty particular about what passes.", her face fell into an impassive mask as her eyes slid over their faces in turn - pausing at a girl who looked strikingly similar to herself. Tilting her head slightly to the side, making a decision, "I would like you to start please. One at a time now - make a clone of yourself. I assume you won't need the luck." her eye flickered to the boy nearly shaking in the seat next to her. "Come up, state your name, and nail it. Easy. Once you get that one, Ill tell you the next one."

Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:22 pm
Itsumi continued to hold her arms across her chest in indifference as the girl walked up to her, introducing herself - a Hyuuga of course. She arched an eyebrow in recognition of the surname and waited with higher expectations. The signs performed were correct and the clone appeared next to her in the standard Juuken pose further representing her Hyuuga status. 

A smile crept over her lips as she leaned down, taking a closer look at the clone to inspect for any faults - flawless. The smile widened into a look of genuine praise, "Perfection. Now, release the technique and perform one of my favorite jutsu, the transformation technique. I need you to copy me precisely. Do this, and you pass." 

Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021

Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:25 pm
The smirk formed fully on her lips - the replication of herself standing in front of her. Not a flaw in sight she nodded her approval before leaning in closer to her own face, "You pass. Go ahead and release, little odd seeing myself like that, ugh I need to get some sun. You may exit the room Hanabi and proceed down the hall to your regular teacher who should be waiting to congratulate you. Your peers should hope to follow in your footsteps." 

-----------------------

Genin exam passed!

Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021

Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:31 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum