Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
179 Posts - 23%
139 Posts - 18%
95 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 7%
54 Posts - 7%
52 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
41 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ghost
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 500

I'm a janitor, Baby wip Empty I'm a janitor, Baby wip

Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:45 am
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t33522-the-culling

Mission 5

As he looked in the mirror he would be done washing up and dressing up. Taking his headband he would put it over his head. Smiling  as he did such a thing. Quickly he would take his weapon pouches and put them on. He would soon put his ninja tools all in his pouches. Soon taking his katana he would place it on his right side of his back. Ghost was ready for his day and next mission. This mission was something else as well. He was going to go clean up a few dead bodie. How most sad to see life go without warning. Yet it was the way of the ninja. It was even sadder to see life leave by choice as well. 

Anyhow today was a good day indeed as he left out his home. The sun was shining down so brightly yet his eyes were nearly closed so it made little sense for nature to do such a thing. Making his way to the execution ground Ghost was waiting on his dear friend to come. Today was a very good day. It had to come sooner then later. But the duo would have to go look at life after death. He would stand and wait outside until his teammate arrives."I wonder what will happen to us ninja if we was to do something like that,,?" Ghost would say this to himself as he had his hand making a certain hand sign.
He truly did not want to do this mission but am order is an order.

Wc261/1000

Last edited by Ghost on Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rayul
Rayul
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 14400

I'm a janitor, Baby wip Empty Re: I'm a janitor, Baby wip

Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:14 pm
This was, by far, the most disgusting and inhumane job Rayul has ever heard of. Why would the Raikage allow Genin to go on a mission that seems as if it should've been tasked to A-Rank Mednin? Luckily, he wouldn't be doing this one alone, because today he would re-unite with his partner, Ghost Hyuga, and tackle the challenging task together. He made sure he was on time for this one, and since he was already introduced to the "Byakugan-Boy", he spotted the fellow Genin alongside a wall that served as the border between the street in which he stood and the Execution Grounds. He noticed that Ghost carried a rather beautiful in appeal Katana. "Did I get the wrong memo?" he says as he approaches his teammate, "Or are we here to kill some dead bodies other than clean them?". He smiles jokingly, and he greets his teammate happily. "I brought a few tools myself, well, some that I always keep on us, but dude that Katana is nice!", Rayul says as he examines the blade more closely. An awful smell hits his nose, causing him to gag and pinch his face with disgust. "Holy, bro, that smell...it stinks!", he says, "I guess that's what were here for to day. Like, they really have us out here cleaning up dead guys when we could be out there bringing them dead guys." He reflects on the task at hand, and reminds himself of the morals he faithfully follows. "Every mission and task is important, Rayul..." he thinks to himself, "Somebody has to do it and you can learn from every situation."

As he finishes this small talk with Ghost, they head to the Execution Grounds.

Current WC: 285/1000
Rayul
Rayul
Citizen

Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:45 pm
The smell continued to get stronger as Rayul went further inside the Execution Grounds. As he walks throughout the prison he is picked on and mocked by those locked up behind bars. They make fun of his fair, asking him who in their rightful mind would send low-level Genin to this high-security establishment. He ignores all of their "compliments" and continues along the path as he reaches the area that sources the foul stench. Opening the double doors, he reaches a chamber that is littered with corpses. The smell of death is extremely strong, almost causing Rayul to throw up. He lifts his facemask over his nose, which helps dilute the odor, but doesn't eliminate it. He was told there was only one body, but looking around, he can count 3 dead men! "Jesus Christ, was this an execution or an unsolved homicide?" he ponders to himself. Not only was their blood on the floor around the corpses, but blood also stained both the walls and various objects around. He knew he'd have his hands full with this. He brought some disposable gloves with him to make clean up as easy as possible, now all he needs is for his teammate to locate him again so that they could get rid of the fat dead guy causing the most stench.
Current WC:505/1000(220 for this post)
Ghost
Citizen

Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:44 am
Ghost looks on as his teammate came about. He seemed hyper as ever. Even admiring his new katana. Ghost would smile as he just got it. Being from the cloud using weapons was a must in some cases. Seeing as he smelled what Ghost was smelling he was surprised he did not throw up. Ruyal just went inside as he watched him. Soon Ghost would give it some time as he walked in behind him. Ghost was without a doubt not fazed by the men behind bars. As he knew their justu was sealed and Jonin were around. Making his way to the cellar he would see Ruyal. Still making a yuck face. To which Ghost would simply laugh away at him.

Looking on he too would see two more bodies then what was said. He was indeed learning the hard way of being weak. "I agree we must not end up like these two fellows. Thank goodness I've been training my mist clone. I will call Fort for it. It should give us more hands. The big guy will have to go first. We need to take it to the body room. This is such a sad seen and the stories they would or could tell." He looked on as he made his hand signs. Yet would stop short of it as the smell was starting to make him sick.

Looking on he would open the cellar ceiling as to air it out just a bit more. Ghost was indeed getting use to this level of work. Seeing as he never ever saw a dead body in person. It was truly difficult to wrap his mind around such a thing. Looking on he soon would summon his mist clone to help out. Ghost was not in a mood today.

Wc561/1000
Rayul
Rayul
Citizen

Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:23 pm
Rayul took into consideration what his mate said about using clones to make the task easier, but he chose personally to attempt the mission first with just brute strength, that way he could train his only body physically. They immediately went to work with moving the corpses. The big man was first on the list, since he let out the most smell, so as Ghost and Rayul walk over to the body they discuss who'd carry him by his arms and who would be guiding the legs. "I mean, it doesn't matter to me.", Rayul said to Ghost, "I guess I'll grab his feet you grab his arms." They both nodded as they agreed on the plan, and moved into position.

The ghost is at the top of the man's body, near his head, while Rayul has made his way to the lower part of the corpse, positioning himself into a squat. As he squats, the smell is even stronger the closer he is to the body, but he grabs both ankle's of the man with each hand and looks up at Ghost. "Ready?", he asks as he prepares to lift the 300-pound man. As Ghost bends and grabs the man by his arms, pulling him up, Rayul pushes his body in an upward motion, bringing the man's legs with him as they now holster the body as one. This was the most weight Rayul has ever lifted and was not easy for him at all, but do detest with the help of Ghost the legwork required to transport the man was split between them 50/50. They guided themselves towards the chamber in which they were told to dispose of the bodies as quickly as they can, for they both knew the longer they took, the heavier the guy would feel, and dropping him was sure to splatter blood over them and the walls surrounding them. He had already learned about dealing with blood and was comfortable getting his hands dirty with it, but this was his first dead BODY that he's ever dealt with. He took the time to analyze the corpse, noticing how loose and free the body was without motion. It was cold to the touch, lifeless as already gathered, and would be the first image of a "kill" Rayul will live with. They finish with the 1st body and head back towards the chamber to continue their mission.

WC:908/1000 (403wc for this post)
Ghost
Citizen

Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:26 pm
Ghost looked on at the body and would not say a word. It was because it was like he could taste the smell. He was indeed learning the hard way about the life of a ninja. Picking up the guy up was a pain to deal with. But he was ready to do what he had to do. Slowly but surely carrying the guy Ghost was wondering just how he would have died. Like did this ninja live a good life or not either way he sure was big like he ate in a good life. But still he was getting heavier as time went by. Looking back his clone would have a woman body in his arms. Soon the trio would make it to the room where they are to dump the body of the dead.

Ghost was not surprised about how it looked at all. It appears this is where the bodies get cremated. As it had a giant iron store or whatever you call it. Looking on they would place the bodies their. Seeing this was one of their last D ranks missions. Ghost would look up to his teammate. As he began to wonder. "Say when do you think it will be us who is getting carried away? When do you think it will be us who caused other ninja to get carried away like this? You see this is no game and after a while we will in fact be on real deadly missions. What I am trying to say is. Our village is known to have a tag team system in play and I was wondering if. Well. Maybe you would be my tag team partner."

Ghost would ask this as the two truly would make a duo. Seeing as one has the ninjustu and the other one being him had the taijustu and knew a lot about what was to come.ookong on at him he would smile." There are these monsters roaming around and I plan on capturing one. I truly do. But I know I will need to get stronger and I know I will need help. So what do you say about it." Ghost would be talking to him as his ones goes and gets the last body as the duo was about done with this mission hopefully the AB Combo could start.

WC953/1000
Rayul
Rayul
Citizen

Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:49 pm
Ghost would ask "When do you think it will be us who is getting carried away? When do you think it will be us who caused other ninja to get carried away like this?" to Rayul, and at first, he didn't have an answer. "I hope it isn't anytime soon...", he replied. "I mean, there's so much more to life for the both of us, and we haven't even ventured further outside of Kumo yet, let alone going on our first S-Ranked missions together. I don't think about death often, but all I know is whenever I do pass on, I just hope my death makes more sense than my life.". As they finish moving the rest of the bodies, they talk more, and eventually begin discussing the possibility of a team.

"Yea, teaming would be nice." he replies. "I wouldn't mind teaming up, hell it should allow for us to get stronger quicker if we were to do so!".Thinking about the Dojutsus they both possessed, teaming up with a Hyuga would prove to be some-what of a powerful combo alongside an Uchiha. He's done a handful of E and D-Ranked missions, so maybe having a teammate would make higher ranking missions much easier for him. "You know what?", he says as he holds his fist out for Ghost to make contact with. "It's a deal, bro. AB Combo starts now." They finish the last body together, and with their newly-profound team being formed, they head out the execution grounds to recieve their reward for another mission accomplished.

As he heads home, Rayul reflects on the bond him and Ghost formed today, and looks forward to going on more highly ranked missions now that he has a partner to assist with, since they both are still Genin. Maybe this is the true start to the path that leads Rayul to becoming the powerful Shinobi he has dreamed about all these years.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TOTAL WC: 1,230
CLAIMING:

~500wc towards Shadow Shuriken Technique (500/500 req. to Unlock)
~730wc towards Chidori (730/2500 req. to Unlock)
~4 Stats: +2 Health +2 Strength
~+3 AP
~1,000 Ryo(+100 from Genin Wages)
Ghost
Citizen

Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:03 pm
It was officially set the AB Combo of this generation has been formed and what they can do together only the world and tell will tell. Also learning how to do his most clones Ghost was indeed a happy camper. With the two together most best watch out as they had plans bigger then life. Death would have to wait as nobody or nothing was going to stop them. He looked on as he left the dreadful place and wished to not return no time soon as it was too much to hold down. He would smile as this mission was done for the day and now it was time to try out the next level missions. Wow time truly does fly when you don't look at it every minute.

Ghost would smile as it was time to move along.

Wc 1, 093/1000

Claiming
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t23604-v6-water-clone-jutsu

2+ stamina points
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:17 pm
Approved for both of your claims
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum