Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

Rivers in the Desert Empty Rivers in the Desert

Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:12 pm
He had not known how long he had been traversing these desert plains. Maybe for a few days.. Maybe for a few weeks. The young male didn't care how long he had been in these sands. As the sands billowed against his cloak he peered from its darkness from the hood trying to make heads or tails of his surroundings. With an outdated map of the surroundings clenched in his left hand, he stopped by an oasis to refuel on water and to assure himself this was what he needed. It had been a while since the siege on Konohagakure, and the time of his departure from a village that had lost its sense of justice. The ideal that had caused him to pursue the life of a hero broke and made the boy an enemy of the Shinobi lands. Did that bother him? Not in the slightest since in his eyes it was crooked. Staring at map with amber eyes he continue to look at the suggested path laid upon it before looking to to the right making an executive decision on where to go.

Moments soon passed before he had been on the path once more, the cloak billowing against the desert wind. Luckily he had been wearing a rather worn out pair of goggles that were doing their job for the time being, but for how long is the question. Within an hour he found himself in the domain of the village gates. He looked up at the structure for a moment wanting to reach out to touch it, but he knew against it. Instead he stood there and dropped his bag in front of him," Where is the leader of this village? I would like to speak with him or her." With that he would wait for someone to show up and talk to him.
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

Rivers in the Desert Empty Re: Rivers in the Desert

Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:07 pm
The day had begun as it always did since her arrival in Sunagakure - it had felt like several months had passed since she was brought through the gates by the fiery girl with brilliant blue flames, but it couldn’t be more than one at this point - but as she rose from the bed, striding over to the window she couldn’t help sensing another change to the village was approaching. The house she was occupying was in the off skirts, she had managed to find a rather secluded and intact building that suited her solitary style. Dressing in her usual outfit - full coverage fitted black bodysuit with a blood red stained kimono style top which she tied tightly around her waist , the extra fabric flowing out from the tied knot on either side - giving the illusion of flowing blood when the sun caught it just right - ruffling her hair back with both hands she stared at her reflection in the mirror, scrutinizing the red tint that had appeared around her pupils in her normally violet eyes. Turning from the glass she headed for the door, slamming it behind her without abandon and heading for the village gates. 

It took a while to reach the terrifying mouth of the gates but she had made it, taking a moment to scope out the best vantage point to sit comfortably and watch for… whatever was on its way - manning the gate was usually Kenshin’s duty now that Amat had been removed but he was nowhere to be seen - Probably watching from a distance today… Finally spotting a place she found suitable she would climb to it, settling herself in a small niche where some of the wall had crumbled, making a near perfect spot for her small frame to nestle in.

Several hours passed, the sun was beginning to set in the distance before her intuition was proved right once more - in the distance a growing figure could be seen, cloak billowing in the desert wind that had been picking up recently around sunset. She watched, silent from her perch as he approached the gates she was perched atop of, the thud of his bag to the floor making her right eyebrow raise. 

" Where is the leader of this village? I would like to speak with him or her."

While Mizuki wasn’t even close to being the leader she couldn’t help but love theatrics, and this was an opportunity for a grand entrance. Coming to her feet and silently dusting off her pants she would peer over the edge, gazing down at the near 30 foot drop - a wicked smile crossed her face as she took the first step over the ledge - dropping straight down and easily rolling as she hit the floor, only to pop up gracefully and extend her hand out to the newcomer. The whole motion was very smooth and controlled - though the look in her eyes was full of hungry curiosity.
Her eyes were burning intently into the goggles, her voice laced with interest and a hint of malice, “Mizuki.” 

[WC 509]

[TWC 509]
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:07 pm
As he stood there for a moment allowing his surroundings to be taken in fully underneath the visage of the goggles, he huffed a small sigh as he waited. Was whoever in charge of such a place too busy to see whom had been knocking at their door? Or maybe someone as "small" as him was too insignificant enough to meet. The thought had been playing inside of his mind for a while until a glimmer, no something akin to a gleam peeked his curiosity. As the unknown person landed onto the ground and rolled to meet him with a hand outstretched, he raised a covered brow before looking at the hand and observing it with some form of interest. If this had been the person he had been looking for then their form of introduction was lacking in his eyes and they seemed a little...misinterpreted. He had heard of some small tale of the monster that dwelt in this village, though his teachings taught him to never underestimate how someone looks.

From underneath the goggles he sized the woman up looking for any indication of if she was hostile or if the handshake was in any form dangerous. The look could not be seen but she could probably feel the judgemental stare as he spoke," I am to assume that you are the one whom the rumors speak of when Sunagakure is brought up? The monster of the sands? You are....not what I expected to be honest....," he waited for a moment as he took the hand into his and let the silence take over before speaking again," Yoshou. I have came a long way to join the efforts and ranks of this place...For personal reasons," he didn't trust this person to be the leader, but if the person he was here to meet was watching? He'd need to make sure there had been no reason to suspect him. His chances at getting revenge and...more importantly to impose change upon this world would be gone, but the young senju wasn't going to let it happen.
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:44 am
Mizuki’s intuition was, unknown to both her and The Ragdoll, correct… for he was indeed both hidden and watching the situation with interest. He hadn’t told the fiery woman to watch the gates, as it was something that he usually did personally… but as she approached he had simply used his Hiding Like a Mole to become one with the sands below the walls. With his Byakugan he watched as she sat within a small crevice and simply waited, the two of them obviously content to simply watch and wait… her keeping her eyes firmly on the horizon, and him keeping his Byakugan focused solely on her. He almost missed the approach of the stranger, but when the man all but demanded to see the leader of the village he would simply raise an unseen brow… how very arrogant, to demand to see the leader of ANY village upon your arrival. Mizuki’s reaction was one that amused him, as he practically watched as she shifted her body language and very persona to fit something one would expect from their surroundings. For now he was more than content to simply watch the situation unfold, and to observe both Mizuki and the unknown. 

WC: 201
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:16 pm
Hand still outstretched, the stranger hesitated, eyes still covered in goggles - frowning slightly in distaste of his first words to her directly. First demanding being seen, which i obliged to, and then insulting her by not being what he expected… well I never. The judgment coming from this new being was strong and honestly she was hoping he wasn’t as arrogant as he was coming off. First impressions mattered to Mizuki after all. Finally he reached out and took her hand, gripping it with appropriate tightness to not allow him to pull away - instead she would pull him in closer to her after he told her who he was and why he was here. Reaching up with her free hand she would tap the goggles he was still wearing curiously before leaning her head a little closer to him she would speak in a much softer, dangerous voice, Well Yoshou… monsters come in all shapes and sizes and I’m as much a monster as the monster of the sand, in a much different way.” Releasing his hand she would dust her own off on her pants, giving him a quick empty smile. 

“Now!”, her voice rang out sharp and clear as she focused on the bit of information the goggle-clad newcomer was keeping from her, “What are these personal reasons you mentioned? Because.. In the end it doesn’t matter whether I AM the monster of the sand or not, I need to know your full intentions and reasoning.. Right. Down. To. Your. Core.” Each word of her last sentence she made pointedly, her intense eyes staring into the goggles, making her scowl - “I prefer looking into someone's eyes when they speak to me.” It could have come off as a request, but at the moment, especially how he began their meeting, she wasn’t asking.

[WC 304]

[TWC 813]
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:11 am
Yoshou hadn't been one to scare easily. As the female leaned toward him, her voice turning into a macabre-like whisper, his body stayed firmed and poised. He wasn't about to show any weakness after getting this far and he wasn't going to let someone he didn't know break him down. Too much had occurred for him to simply let it all unfold like this so with a curt smile he responded to her words in kind," Monsters indeed do come in all shape and sizes, but a monster also knows when to rear its hand and when to play the role of a stalk. In that regard it seems you like to skirt the line, almost tip into that chaotic balance to unhinge, but i've come here in lieu of that. Demands or not I won't be shaken. Call it bravery or stupidity, neither are foreign to me," his words sounded almost confused, but carried a distinct lacing of confidence. He knew he would not outright win in a fight in his current state, but he wasn't also going to back down from mere words.

It now came to the bread and butter of the conversation, his arm that he had outstretched returning underneath the cloak. He knew many would take this as a sign of hidden intent or the thoughts of attacking, but for him this was thought of. As his hand retreated into the darkness of the cloak, it would be pushed back and latched onto his left side by a piece of frayed Velcro showing that the male had no ornate weapons upon him. As the woman pried upon his intentions and reasons for being here, Yoshou would answer her until she mentioned him taking off his goggles. The mere thought was smart on her part, for they could be hiding something that could harm her yet the same could be said for him.

The cogs in his head began to turn as he shook his head and replied," And I prefer not being tempted with the thought of being deceived with a genjutsu or visual attack upon taking them off. Deceit can be seen in the eyes yet ones words show their true intentions. If you are trying to intimidate me or provoke me, neither will work. I know you only by name and I will not put my full trust into someone with that in mind. If you must know of my reasons for being here they are simple. A pursuit of power to rid the world of the shinobi system. Laugh if you want at my ambition, but I steadfast in it. After losing my home in Konoha and being betrayed of my morals in the system i once believed in...It is time for a change in it totality. With that being said, I came here to strengthen myself and in turn join this place. That is all you will learn of my reason of being here and my intentions. Believe them or not, I don't care," the ice cold tone was returned to the female as he relaxed his stance only slightly and waited.
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021

Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:31 pm
The scowl deepened further on her porcelain face,her disapproval of his goggles now addressed and ignored in terms of changing them.On the surface she remained collected despite her distaste, simply noting this trait about the newcomer -there was a growing impatience...irritation...or perhaps unease that was settling itself deep down in her psyche that she was unable to internally ignore. There was something about him that didn’t quite add up and she was getting red flag after red flag. Though a small comfort as it was, the newcomer by the name of Yoshou was involved in the persona she was encompassing at the moment, a master chameleon Mizu was known by only Kenshin to be able to meld into any situation with ease, adapting on the fly to better fit her verbal opponent - for that was her specialty. Crossing her arms at his response she couldn’t help to give an honest smile, “I would call it both actually. Stupid bravery. It is the very thing that makes the most noble of souls run into battle head first.” She glanced in a bored manner at the entrance, bodies decomposing in their flight in terror of Kenshin. Deciding to make a point she waved in their direction, bringing her point with a visual aid, “and there are those who even with stupid bravery were no match for the monster of the sand…. What makes you think you are ready to take up under him?” 

Was Mizu being a bit biased and possibly… protective toward the Kenshin, or as this man called him, the monster of the sand? Yes, she was, and that was something she would have to dissect later on her own time. After their last meeting there was still a lot to unpack and address, and she craved his input on it as much as her own. 

She watched with honest curiosity as he latched his arm back to his side with… Velcro? Her curious expression morphed into skepticism as they snatched back up to the eyes still covered in goggles. Her right eyebrow shot up as he finished his last sentence, her notice of his arm leaving her mind for a moment as she focused on the specifics of his speech, “Trying? You really need to get a grip on your predicament here. You are at the gates of my village, equipment at your feet and sealed away in a bag.” glancing him up and down in obvious detail oriented judgment, “Dressed in rags and more than obviously weakened by your journey you still have the audacity to make underhanded remarks about me.” Pausing in her speech, her eyes glaring - not in anger but in contempt - at his eyes still covered in goggles, his most recent refusal to reveal them to her. “Words never show true intentions. In fact words are the most manipulated tool in a shinobi’s arsenal. It's the eyes that tell the truth. And for your reasoning for coming here I can accept… since it is most common for those seeking power to come here and grow among like minded individuals.”

Striding back over towards him she would reach her thin fingers out to his goggles once more, gripping the lens’ with her finger tips tightly - her tone shifting once more into a demanding fashion, “Simply put you aren’t getting past me without revealing your eyes,... your soul really. So we do it my way, or you do it freely on your own, and you walk in with me no hassle necessary.” Tilting her head to the side slightly she would gaze at the slight reflection of herself in the goggles, wondering in a fleeting moment at what point she had begun to look as wild as she did now.

[WC 627]

[TWC 1440]
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:44 am
The boy shook his head for a moment as he listened to the woman either mock him or commend him. He wasn't sure which it had been yet he didn't find either of them to be fond. As he peered over her through his googles to see those that had fallen from the previous era of Sunagakure he furrowed his brows and responded to her," There is a difference between what I am and what they were. They rushed in knowing they would die even with their vein attempt to change their fate. I know my fate goes one of two ways and i've thought on it. I am not running head first into a situation based on fear and a last resort. I am walking into this with a clear mind and understanding the consequences that might come from it. What makes me think I am ready to take up under him? Because i'm tired of being the pedestal people step on. I'm tired of people thinking they are Leviathans when they are mere garden snakes. I want to shake the very foundation of those in power and reboot the shinobi system, no matter the cost,"the words flowed effortlessly from him as he spoke, not a hint of doubt.

He believed in his own conviction and he was not going to back down from it. Kicking the bag over a she finished he laughed for a moment before looking back to her," Afraid of a traveler with naught more than a bag full of clothes and trinkets? These weapons you believe I have are not on my person or do you assume i'd be foolish enough to come to a place I hold no leverage with weapons that would label me a threat? My clothing is ragged from the battering sands but my body nor my mind have weakened...if anything the sands have tempered it. Go ahead and look within the bag should you feel I am lying. I carry no weapons on me. As she moved toward his googles however his right hand would move to stop hers, a palm meeting her fingers in defiance as he sighed once more," The only one I will bare my soul to is the Reaper who I will bargain with. So I will wait here until they show themselves and I am prepared to sit here until the time that they do. So what will you do knowing that I will not be moved by your provocation and your demands," the look was determination.

Many would call what he was doing foolish and a waste of potential if the Monster of the sands had been here. A defiance of not listening to someone under him could very well show a temperament that he would not listen to him, but it was quite the opposite. His defiance showed that he was willing to stand for himself and that in which he believed in...or just being plain stubborn, but that was yet to be seen.
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021

Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:13 pm
Internally sighing her eyes would harden again, losing their playful nature as she melted back into her true self- relentlessly apathetic with a hint of arrogance herself- this was seen to her as her true self because it was her most selfish side, only her point mattered when she was in this mindset. If she thought about it, this was the first time she tapped back into this side of herself since her arrival in Sunagakure, having always been monitoring her conversation partners and analyzing them to their very breath so as best to conform to their ideals- no this was very much different. All pretense of cooperative nature she had been genuinely showing him vanished, her eyelids dropped to a disapproving and judgmental height, her mouth closed in apathy and she leaned back, allowing her hand to fall to her side.  She glanced down at the bag he had kicked, recalling his accusation further that she was afraid of a traveler… then further insulting her by outright saying she wasn’t worth showing his eyes to - only the Reaper…

What does he even know about him, making such a child-like demand as if he was owed the Reapers time by simply showing up at the gate. Letting out a short breath through her nose - almost as if she was laughing a very dry humorless laugh internally - she would stare deep into her now ominous face. Before she was strict, hardened, excitable; her face showed life and now it showed a lackluster interest in the man in front of her. “Here’s the thing. You may think meeting The Reaper is going to go as you planned, but you have made some errors in our meeting that would have landed you in a grave sooner than you think. And then there is me. The one who has a more forgiving nature… and you continually undermine me to my face. While that is a very admirable show of guts you have made a more terrifying choice. The Reaper would kill you completely… irrevocably. I on the other hand would let you live to never forget me.” Her voice had become hollow and foreboding at the same time. “I have given you my terms for entry and you refused. By all means ‘Shaker of Foundations’, wait here till he arrives.” Turning on her heel she headed through the entryway, away from the defiant man, her terms not met but… neither were his if he knew Kenshin at all- but everyone has their purpose in the grand scheme of things. As she passed the crumbling walls - she would glance around her, whispering so low that if he were there… as she hoped he was, only he would hear it, “Your turn.” Two words wouldn’t seem to hold much meaning, passing of the torch at most - but not to Kenshin and Mizuki, to them it was their game, their signal to one another-  and in this instance if he were there he would have seen who she could be….like him with a twist.

[exit]
[WC 507]

[TWC 1947]
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:47 am
The Ragdoll would watch the situation with interest, however he would leave as Mizuki did... he would not give into the demands of this stranger. The man was free to enter the village but he would need to seek an audience with The Reaper just like everyone else.

WC: Doesn't matter

[Exit]

No claims
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum