Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Walk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Yesterday at 11:27 pmJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Yesterday at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meYesterday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganYesterday at 7:07 pmAsuka Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
53 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

The Night so far...[HFE] Empty The Night so far...[HFE]

Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:00 pm
What can you offer those who think they know everything? A gift? A promise? The answer was quite simple really, the answer really didn't lay with the action, it actually has everything to do with the timing you present yourself. You rarely see anyone lending a hand to someone who was doing very well for themselves, no, that would expose them; a selfish social climber. It all had to do with timing, and information. Add those into the mix of any agenda, you could go pretty far. But where could you obtain such knowledge? Sometimes, all you really have to do is simple sit down, keep your mouth shut, and listen.

Our young capitalist tunes in to his environment, eyeing the grand crystal chandelier that lit the rather large hall within the company building. The sounds of the many conversations taking place bring him back to focus. He always loved that, the buzz of human interaction within a crowded area. It was like a hive almost, he scans the area while taking in everyone's costumes. Some creative, some not so original. However, that didn't matter, People showing up just to take their minds off things was all he wanted. The world was getting even more crazier than he last remembered. The countless conquests, the constant shifts if power. It all started to get quite confusing for Ganki really. How would they teach this era in the history books? Or more importantly, when will the scrolls of time finally be up to date? Nevertheless, the sad yet honest truth was, Ganki would profit from it nonetheless. A war monger, a man that takes advantage of the times, and at the right moment, cashes out to only start all over again. That's just the way it is. That's the game.

The Roman Empire was the theme, with him, Ganki Sakura, As the terrifying dictator. What wasn't scary about a dictator whose word was law. Even Kage's today have to adhere to a council, well, those that are still around. The still young capitalist ponders a great many things while residing in his chair. The chair was placed on top of a fine white and gold rug that formed a walk to towards him, his guards at the ready nearby. His chair placed at such an angle to oversee the party, a lively one at that. His decorative robe handsomely complemented his lavish gold jewelry. His face obscured by a gold mask, light in weight. He holds this up against his face by the handle attached to the mask. The olive branches entwined within his brown hair, really, a dictator he was.

However, as much fun as the ball was, he started to grow weary of. He thinks a drink would help him get through the night, his raises his free hand towards one of the many waiters that surveyed the floor. Wine, just wine? Really? This was the last time Ganki would delegate the task of overseeing the catering. Just wine? It was too sweet of a drink for him, all that sugar was just a recipe for a hangover.

---

Total Word Count: 515
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
Stat Page : The father,
The son,
The daughter
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 155

The Night so far...[HFE] Empty Re: The Night so far...[HFE]

Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:52 pm
The party sure was lively. Kaito had taken time off to celebrate a foreign costume of worshipping departed spirits somehow by dressing up in costumes and getting drunk off of one's nogging. He didn't understand such a ritual, but he felt it wasn't his place to criticize foreign rituals when he had willingly come to participate, to see people and drink fruit salad soaked in rich red wines and copious amounts of sugar. "If my head isn't cracking up in pain tomorrow morning, I'll know I did not drink enough."

He had to be careful with the drinking though. He found himself in a costume as well, draped from head to toe in grey gause, which had a look to it as though it had been used before. It was carefully wrapped so as to not slouch away with the night, but also so it wouldn't constrict his movement or pulse. Even his face was wrapped up in linens, with streaks of red hair poking through, and with a crack for his eyes to gaze at the party. Around his waist was a ripped up mantle, held by a belt and a golden cross of warding. All in the fashion of ancient desert people who would remove the organs of their dead in preparation for the afterlife, but for some reason were affectionately called "mommies", as though they were meant to be mothers? But what about the fathers? He didn't understand it, and when he learned of that in school he was but a small boy, the whole deal was confusing, but once again he took it upon himself to not judge other beliefs too hard. 

The party was hosted by Sakura Corp, which he had never heard of until a few days ago, but the more he saw the more he thought it was a huge corporation, maybe even a household name; the attendance was remarkable, plenty of fancy looking people busied the hall, and the amounts of food and drink were probably more than he had ever seen in his life.

As he strolled through the party he came across a white and gold carpet, truly beautiful to behold, likely expensive. At the end of it, someone sat wrapped in robes and jewelry, a mask of gold covering their features, and a wreath around their head. Kaito approached, studying the figure intently and cautious of the guard close to the person in the golden throne. He sipped some sangria through the straw that he would slip between bandages, before addressing the figure.

"So, what are you supposed to be? A cherub?" He wasn't sure if that was what those tiny fat angels were called, but he was pretty sure he was right on the money.

---

WC: 457
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:08 pm
Finally he receives his red drink, his urge to quench his seemingly undying thirst overrides his previous negative views towards the wine. Its amazing how funny the body works when it needs something. He takes the transparent chalice from the well dressed waiter, without so much as even looking at him. As if his worth was meaningless to him, regardless of his professionalism, completely beneath him. Playing the part as the Caesar is just as important as looking it. He stirs the half empty chalice in front of him, the liquid dancing within the cup. The bloody red texture looked quite nice, he had to admit. Speaking of undying, his attention his diverted ahead through the glass. A figure sauntering towards him, wrapped in grey cloth and metal. 'Nice one fellas...', he looks at his guards, seeing how they failed to keep the vagabonds out of the party. The last thing he needed was to have his first pubic part marred by... unwanted guests. The public really had a soft spot for labels, any adjective could set them off. The closer the figure the more silly he felt. 'A mummy! of course it is...' he thought to himself. Though Ganki wouldn't be caught dead in such a getup. Dirty loin cloths?, really? But, he had to give the guy credit for attention to detail. He really hope he joins the costume contest, there was a handsome reward fro anyone who wins, and an even bigger mystery prize from Ganki Sakura himself.

Just as before his undead patron reaches him, he takes a sip from his own cup just after he removes his mask from his face. His elbow ached quite a bit from holding such a position for so long. His blue eyes were now trained on the red hair individual, slouching back some to gain more comfort while listening to his guest. His pose mimics that of all the great Caesars.

"Oh me, no... i'm a Kage. See how I just sit down all day and drink?", he finishes off with a smirk. Obviously it was a joke, not all kages sit around all day and do nothing. There were those who were really active, so active to the point that caused the whole world to shake. "But seriously, love the costume", one of his guards clears his throat. "I hope you are planning to join the costume contest. Winner takes home a pretty big cash prize"

Ganki hands his drink to one of the guards, they take it immediately upon request. Ganki really tried, but like his taste in women, he simply couldn't deal with something so terribly sweet. No bite to it at all, SOOO unappealing. He shakes his head side to side while rising up from his chair. A mouth of sugar really. "You know, that accent of yours, are you from the Cloud country? that's if you don't mind me asking, of course?", Ganki's accent remained soft and unheard around the vowels, due to his travels and such. He had been exposed to many different accents in many villages.

---

Total Word Count: 1030
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
The son,
The daughter

Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:09 pm
Kaito observed the man putting down the mask and take a sip of a red drink which he assumed to be wine, just before having his soul pierced by blue eyes. It may very well be that blue eyes couldn't peer into the soul, but Kaito couldn't help but be mesmerized by eyes of blue whenever they locked onto his dark brown eyes. There was something that brought awe to the soul sunken deep within blue eyes. The man slouched some more and quipped about his kage costume; a leader from the past, he assumed, and from the west by the looks of it. "I could swear you'd need some nubile lady slave to feed you grapes to be fully in-character there." He avoided pursuing the comment about kages; after all, in Kumogakure, kages had battle hard and many died for Kaito's right to celebrate tonight.

One of the guards cleared his throat following the man's compliment; the redhead paid no attention to the guard, and just as he was about to  address the man, the throned man spoke again with an interesting proposition that demanded response. "Thank you; can't say I can compete with yours though, I didn't even bring a chair of my own. Or a rug! Maybe I can buy them with this reward you speak of."

As he got off his throne, he handed off the red wine to one of the guards, who took it off him as though he was a waiter. "Now that is power." To have a guard attending your whims was truly a show of power, either because they feared you, they respected you, or you paid them enough that it didn't matter what you asked of them. "I can relate to all of those." He didn't seem too fond of the drink though; he wondered why he got it in the first place. He quipped on Kaito's accent; you could take the cook out of Kumo, but you couldn't take Kumo out of the cook. "Yup!", he exclaimed enthusiastically. "Born and raised among the mountains and toxic bog, can't imagine another place to call home. You ever visited it?" A man so rich probably had seen all corners of the world, but the man's speech didn't give away an accent… not that Kaito would be able to place it. Truly, he was very little travelled.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:23 am
"Oh man, I should have thought about that!", his voice ecstatic to the very notion. That was something Ganki would have very much done, to help aid his current persona. Then again, the women that Sakura really fancied were probably too strong willed to submit to such demeaning requests. Though the mere success of getting women like those to do such things were a monument of its own, that's really what satisfied him. The look on their faces the next day, their vexed faces reading simply... Oh my god, did I really just do that? Mhmm, ya did. Nevertheless, they may be hope for our lover boy. "That would have been perfect. Its not too late though, I'm pretty sure one of these sycophants will be willing to do the deed if I give them the chance", At every event, every social gathering, you will without a doubt always find one of those individuals who are lookin to climb the ladder for self gain. In Ganki's experience, they are usual accompanied by others who share the same hive mind. You know what they always say? Birds of a feather, flock together. It wasn't nesscarily always a bad thing, usually because they happen to be women sometimes. They think they know it all, well, Ganki for sure knew how to deal with the know it all type. The right place, the right moment, usually leads to the right set of actions. He looked around the room once more, only to quickly revert his eye back on the cloud born individual. "Well, my undead friend, my name is, Ganki Sakura, owner of Sakura Corp. He was once the CEO, but due to some recent events, mostly his absence away from the continent, he had no choice but to step down. It was of course for the good of the company, however, it wasn't like anyone outside Tanzaku town kept up with the business world anyway.

"Oh right, Yeah, I've been to the lovely cloud country. Tough days its had in the past, that's for sure.. One of Sakura Corp's main building is housed within walls. Sakura Corp started out as mining company. I don't need to tell you how valuable ore and minerals are, especially during times of hardship and reformation?", Ganki knew that all too well, his pocket to be precise. He also learned to let go of things, and move on. Today is today, nothing good ever comes from dwelling in the past. Thus, he quickly shuffled the conversation, his guest was funny, He seemed to be alright, whch had nothing to do with the fact that the two where from the same village. Inclined, Ganki  wanted to know more about his undead guest. What is it that he does, why here?

"But enough about me, hell, you can pick up the newspaper look me up in the financials. So, what is it that you do? Mr.....?", he leans forward a bit, with his hands behind his back, without intruding too much in the man's personal space. HIs brown bladed air of medium length dangles slightly while waiting for the man to reply. Ganki sure as hell wouldn't appreciate it, so he would hold the same respect for is guest.

---

Total Word Count: 1567
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
The son,
The daughter

Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:21 pm
The man seemed to enjoy the idea of nubile women plucking juicy grapes off a broken vine and feeding them directly into his open mouth; to be honest, so did Kaito. Hell, who wouldn't? Either that or a strong armed man, or a thick armed woman, or whatever floats one's boat.

Or sinks it, if you're into that.

The comment on sycophants made Kaito chuckle; he didn't know what "sycophant" meant, but it sounded like a nice mixture between a psycho and an elephant, and the thought brought out the bark of laughter. "You should ask around, maybe it'll make your costume parade all the better. Can the throne be carried?" Now he wanted to see some sap willing to that as well. The man's power was truly intoxicating and already contaminated Kaito, who would've partaken in some light bullying anyway. Kumo's way was the hard way, always. The easy way had been demolished to make room for more hard way.

"Pleasure to meet you, Mister Sakura. So this event is your doing, heh?"

The man went on to speak of how he'd visited Kumo, and how Sakura Corp actually started there. Kaito began to feel embarrassed he didn't know much about it, but considering it was for the miners, it didn't surprise him. By the time they got to his small restaurant, they were already usually drunk. But alas, his host wanted to know more about the redhead.

"Noboru. Kaito Noboru." He once read a book about a very successful ninja who would always introduce himself with his last name first, then repeat it followed by the first name. Classic.

"I'm a genin at the service of our beloved Kumo. I know what you're gonna say -- genin, and so old? Well, see, I used to have a restaurant in the rinky dinky part of town, where the scum and poor live. But it got burned down. I use to serve plenty of spicy food to the miners, probably yours. They loved spicy stuff, it was amazing."

He waved his arm around, the sangria within sloshing around. "So, to pay rent, I fell back on active duty for Kumo. Life ain't no nubile lady, if you catch my drift. Don't worry though, I'm not here on official business. Today is strictly party-time."

He looked around at the busy hall. "Say… is there food around?"

--
WC: 394
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:02 pm
'Really? who does that?', he laughs mentally at, Kaito's introduction. Ganki honestly couldn't have imagine anyone still using that as a greeting. Nevertheless, he guy still was entertaining, and a shinobi at that. Ganki was forced to take a step back, minding the chair behind him, only to once again lean forward. Only this time he tilts his head down, in respect. Those who serve in the military of their villages deserve that, without a doubt.

"Eh, who cares if you older than the average genin, at least you ca say that you got your headband. A lot of people flunk out...", he cut himself short abruptly, stumbling on to the same subject he wished to avoid before. He almost thought that this kid was doing this on purpose. Pushing Ganki to speak more on the cloud, well played.

Avoiding the bit of info regarding, Raito's sad poor upbringing, being that Ganki in no way could ever relate to anything remotely close to a life of squalor. His figure now corrected, he looks over towards the food table. "Yeah, if you like fish and bread that is drowned in oil. You know? That's the theme! But really, I can't really knock the people who lived and ate like this, because it turns out that all that their crazy diet increases their life expectancy by like... a lot. Only they there dying is from mercury poisoning", he giggles to himself, not because of the little joke he made, because of the bit Raito said about being carried around on a chair. The guy was funny, and wasn't wrong.

Among the party, Ganki catches a young women dressed in a revealing bunny costume. Her pink pony tail bounced with every hop she took towards the bar. her curves matched that of wine glass, a very sweet red wine glass.  Biting down his lips with but a urge, he starts the rethink the red wine. "Well then, Raito, if there isn't anything, I should be heading of. Even a dictator like me has to sometime please the people. If Raito didn't have anything else to talk about, Ganki having already pointed to where the food was located. He makes his way towards the bar, "Enjoy the party, and don't forget about the costume contest, I will know if you try to skip out on it!!"

---

Total Word Coun: 1959/ Possible Exit/ will claim a jutsu soon.
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
The son,
The daughter

Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:06 am
It was weird having someone bowing for you, especially someone with the perceived status of Ganki, but when he did, the read head couldn’t help but feel ever so slightly embarrassed. Kaito bowed his head at the praise of having become a ninja in spite of his current age and status. Although to be fair even his half-junkie team mate had made it, so he wasn’t sure how much of that was actual skill how much it was just corrupted ninja academy board passing students for the sake of showing how many ninja they were able to train. Ganki kept calling him Raito and he didn’t know why, the only Raito he ever knew was a spoiled child with their head up their ass, leaving Kaito be feel slightly awkward with the whole interaction.

He thanked Ganki for the tip on the food tables; how he had not smelled it before was amazing. “Thanks; I personally don’t knock other people’s diets, you know, I’m all for the Eat And Let Eat mantra.” He’d have some tough times before, he could relate to both not having much to eat or just eat whatever you have available. If that fish had been marinated on dirt and the tea on the table filtered through one of his dirty socks, he would eat it if he found himself in a tight spot. Survival doesn’t come to the ones with refined tastes, it comes to the ones willing to do whatever they must in order to survive. “It was a healthy diet, you say? Now that surprises me.”

As he gawked at the fish table, the passing of a young woman in a revealing bunny costume with pink hair caught in a ponytail interrupted the train of thought of the men, Kaito trailing the flow of her motions as she moved towards the bar. It appeared Ganki felt the same, and was going to do something about it. “Oh yeah, you do you, I will go get some fish. And don’t worry, I’ll drop by the contest, I just so happen to like winning money.” Kaito moved away, and got ready to enjoy some salty oily fishy goodness.

WC: 363
TWC: 1609
[exit]
Claiming 5 Chakra, 3 Speed
Claiming 1609 words towards Chakra Infusion
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:41 am
Approved.