Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
Stat Page : The father,
The son,
The daughter
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 155

Deforestation -- D-Rank mission (Ask) Empty Deforestation -- D-Rank mission (Ask)

Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:02 pm
Usually, when he received orders, he would get some standardized message about some task he had to perform. However, today's message had been custom written, and detailed two missions instead of one. Because their needs were interlinked, performing the two missions at once would be preferable. He would have to chop some trees from the outside of Kumogakure to bolster the defensive capabilities of the zombies on the outside of the village and bringing them to the lumberjack to exchange for wood for the shelters. 

In addition to said wood, clothes, blankets and food would need to be delivered as well to the shelters in order for the mission to be completed. There would be no real bonuses for doing the two missions in quick succession, but in order to facilitate matters, he would be provided with back-up: a genin called Okami Lupinus. "What a peculiar name", the cook thought.

It was now the break of dawn; in proper ninja fashion, order had been delivered in the early hours of the morning, and he would be expected to handle it at earliest convenience. Standing at the gate, he awaited the arrival of the genin. The back-up. "If he's my backup, he's probably powerful… or at least, more powerful than me."

--
TWC: 210
Shin Kenshin
Shin Kenshin
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t44423-shin-s-stat-page
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 8500

Deforestation -- D-Rank mission (Ask) Empty Re: Deforestation -- D-Rank mission (Ask)

Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:04 pm
Due to the large intake of darkened clouds, no rays of light poured into Okami's window. The only reason he was able to awake was a knock coming from the door. The Lycan could hear his mom rustling to get up and answer the door. Since Okami knew that this knocking was most likely for him, he would call to his mom, "I'll get it!" He slid out of his comfortable sheet onto the cold floor with his bare feet. 
Once to the door, Okami opened it to see that there was an envelope as sitting by the door base. Okami sighed in relief that he would finally get a mission to it. The assignment? Takedown some trees. The Lycan wasn't impressed with the level of skill was required for this mission but they must've been low staffed.

The mission statement said to meet his partner at the villages gates and go on from there. So after slipping on a jacket due to the wind chill, Okami arrived at the gates. He spotted an older man, Okami would guess late twenties early 30s, standing at the gates with a kumokagure headband. "Hey, are you..." He glances at the paper again to remind himself of his name, "Noboru Kaito?" 
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
The son,
The daughter

Deforestation -- D-Rank mission (Ask) Empty Re: Deforestation -- D-Rank mission (Ask)

Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:02 am
"Hey, are you… Noboru Kaito?”

Kaito looked over his shoulder at the approaching youth, paper in hand. He was at a height with Noboru, perhaps even higher if they stood side by side on the soles of their feet, with long lush blonde hair and deep blue eyes. “A man every woman wants to take home to meet their family.” Kaito wasn’t even sure if the lad was an actual adult or not, even though he was tall enough to be one his face told a different story. 

“Yes, that would be me,'' he replied. “I take it you’re Okami, yes?” Easy deduction, considering the Kumo jacket and the headband keeping the blond hair away from his blue eyes. He stretched his hand out to meet the fellow genin in greeting, offering a handshake. “Pleasure to be working with you. Shall we?” 
As he asked that, he didn't wait for an invitation or acceptance, instead turning and starting to move in the direction of the surrounding forest. The stench of the toxic bog that surrounded the Kumo was noticeable even from here, and the notion that there were zombies around wasn’t much better. At his waist, the axe given to them to fell trees swayed with Kaito’s movement. “So, how old are you, really? You don’t seem like an adult, but you’re clearly no kid either. I was expecting someone shorter… about, genin size.” He understood the irony of his words, considering his old bones, but the lad could just as well be a really tall 12 year old. You never knew with the buggers. 
--

WC: 265
Shin Kenshin
Shin Kenshin
Citizen

Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:37 pm
Noboru would confirm that it was him that he would be joining for the mission. The older man would extend his hand for a shake. Okami thought it was a bit strange but he couldn't be rude. He took the shinobi by his hand and shook it, with noticeable strength.

The duo started for the forest where the mission was taking place. The ground was damp and the trees looked gloomy. Okami was used to the stench and the dampness due to living in the village for a couple of years but it wasn't a pleasant place to call home. 

Suddenly, Noboru asked young Okami how old he was. It was an odd question for Okami to answer. "Umm. Well, I'm sixteen." It was a common age for most shinobi so it was curious about how this man was so old yet doing something as simple as a D rank mission

The older shinobi had an axe with him, supposedly to chop down the tree that they were supposed to do. However, Okami thought of another idea. "Perhaps instead of using axes, we use these trees to hone our skills?" Lately, the young Lycan was able to hold his terrifying form consciously during training. He wanted more work with it though.

They arrived at the trees soon enough. There was two of them so both of them would have on to take down. "Stay back. I want to try something." Okami warned. He began to take in large amounts of air, getting his blood pumping. He would then remove his shirt to ensure he would have one to put back on after the transformation. As soon as the clothing hit the ground, Okami's form began to change. It grew larger and bulkier. Extra grey hair began to form from his body to form a coat. He was now in his Lycan form. In this form, Okami grew more aggressive than his passive human state, but it was controlled. It wouldn't be used to harm the seemingly innocent Noboru. 

Now that he was in this state, Okami would set his gaze on the tree. With his target noticed, he would charge at amazing speeds. He would extend his arm out like he was going to give a one-sided hug. Once his arm would collide with the tree trunk, the tree would burst, sending spilters everywhere. 

After the show, he would crack his neck to release some stress from his shoulders. He would then turn to Kaito and state in a more baritone and growly voice, "Now show me what you can do."

WC: 431
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
The son,
The daughter

Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:07 am
The young ninja shook Kaito’s hand particularly hard, but it wasn’t something he wasn’t used to from the local farmers or butchers whom he’d got food from. The boy might’ve been a farmer before becoming a genin, for all he knew. “Unwise to make assumptions.” That was also why he asked for the boy’s age. When the boy confirmed his suspicious that he was in fact still a kid, Kaito nodded slowly, his feet leaving tracks in the soft soil beneath him.

The boy suggested that they use not the axe, but their skills, as a means of honing them. Kaito pondered on it. He had the axe at his side, on the other the tanto. There wasn’t a whole lot he could do to bring down a tree… unless… 

When they got to a clearing, the lad asked Kaito to step aside, which he obliged. He though the lad might do some crazy technique he never saw before, and in that regard, he wasn’t wrong. The lad took off his shirt and transformed before Kaito’s very eyes, which were open as wide as they could open his mouth closed but not because he wasn’t surprised, rather because his jaw muscles tensed as though he was about to get into a fight, the adrenaline pumping. All his instincts screamed at him to run away, but something in the beast’s calm demeanor prevented him from listening to his instincts. “Beast… just a few seconds ago he was just a young lad, but now he looks like a monstrous beast.” 

The beast ran to a tree and performed a move he was familiar with: the lariat. Amped up by it’s superb strength, the natural motion of the move proved too strong for the tree, which broke and splintered and came tumbling down. Kaito covered his eyes with his arm, and felt many small pieces of wood bump against him. The beastly lad finally asked Kaito to show him what he had to show… well, what did he have to show? With his tanto at the hip, it wasn’t like the former cook could just whip up an omelette in the middle of the forest. 

He looked around, and found a tree that wasn’t too thick. He stepped up to it calmly, and tried to ease the ambient with a jest. “T-try to keep up with the motion…” It might’ve sounded better if he didn’t suttered. “How could I not? I’m being shown up by a sixteen year old monster.” 

Kaito stood in front of the tree, and held the scabbard of the tanto with his left hand. He took a deep breath, and as he did, he knelt down, left knee sinking away front the tree and into the dirt, his right hand slowly and deliberately closing around the tanto’s supple black wood. He imagined the cross-section he wanted to create in the tree, diagonally, at the height of his kneeling waist… and in a swift motion, the tanto went through the tree. It had been such a clean cut, the tree took a second to realize it had happened, and as Kaito stood and sheathed the blade, the tree slid from the diagonal cut and stuck to the floor for a second before swinging down completely, away from the redhead.

He turned to the lad. “Not bad, if I say so myself. Do you want to split any more trees in half, or should we bring these to the mill?” He tried to say it in a jesting tone, wouldn't want the beastly lad to take it the wrong way. 
--
WC: 579
Shin Kenshin
Shin Kenshin
Citizen

Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:20 pm
The young Lycan watched as Noboru looks at another, smaller, tree to aim for. Once in his sight, he used the tanto that he had drawn to chop the target down. It was a clean diagonal cut. The tree started to fall downwards next to the one that Okami had taken out. “Not bad, if I say so myself. Do you want to split any more trees in half, or should we bring these to the mill?” Noboru asked, trying to make it light-hearted. Okami would grip one of the trees and lift it effortlessly onto his shoulder. "I think we could take them into the mill. Our part of the mission is done." Then he would take the other trunk and drag it behind him as they travelled back into town. 

Once they arrived, the mill owner was shocked to find a wolf-like creature drop of two large lumbers. He didn't even go out to ask what they were doing until they were gone. 

The Young Lycan began to shape back into the young boy again before they would head into the mission building. "That wasn't much of a mission but it was still going to be able to transform every once and while. I hope I didn't worry you too much." He would give the older man a soft smile. He wasn't expecting the man to not fear him, he just hoped that he would go around telling everyone that he was a monster. 

Before they went their separate ways, Okami would wave to Noboru. "I hope to see you again." Before taking off towards his home.

WC: 269
TWC: 908
EXIT
Claiming mission rewards
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
The son,
The daughter

Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:14 am
The red head gawked at the youth as he lifted the trunk onto his shoulders effortlessly, and then dragged the other one behind him, no small feat of sheer strength considering he did it single handedly and with little to no visible effort, as though he was picking chopsticks to enjoy some delicious ramen. "No surprise, the kid busted a tree with a lariat…" They made their way back in silence, but Kaito's presence was dwarfed by Okami's; here and there, people gave the duo weird looks on account of Okami's form. Kaito thought of glaring them down, but reconsidered. "Screw it. Let them gawk. If the boy was bothered he'd do something about it… he's clearly comfortable in his own skin. Well, in his own skins, I guess."
As they delivered the timber, noone came to pick it up, instead looking about from the inside. "Cowards", he thought, as he swung the ax and sunk it into one of the logs. "We'll come back tomorrow to pick these chopped up tomorrow", he shouted at the workers inside, before giving them a faux salute as a way of pointing out he was with the ninja academy, turning around and leaving with the great lumbering boulder that was Okami.
As Okami reverted back to his state he quipped on his transformation and mission, and offered Kaito a kind smile. Kaito chuckled. "Had me worried? I almost needed a change of underwear, you were terrifying. But, on the other hand, it's good to know I'm on your side. I would only be worried if I had to go against you, out there." Kaito gave a small pat on the kid's shoulder trying to reassure him.

As they reached the building and prepared to go their separate ways, Kaito replied to Okami. "Thanks for joining me. We'll have to do these more often", he smiled as he said, before turning away and making his way home. 
--
WC:332
TWC: 1386
[Exit]
Claiming 3 Strength
Claiming: 330 towards Hiding Like a Mole (1000/1000)
Claiming: Earth Release: Tearing Earth, Turning Palm
1100 Ryo (1000 base reward + 100 genin mission reward)

Last edited by Noboru Kaito on Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:10 pm
You don't split the Ryo, you both get 1100, make the edit and I'll approve you.
Faith Akari
Faith Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7100

Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:23 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum