Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG ©

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
Current Events
Halloween Event Coming soon!
Guest
New PM's : 0
Post Count
344
Private messages
The Mods of NRPG
Coordination Team
Log in

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE


Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER


Important Threads


Latest topics
Flowing back to the heart [Only Yugure members]Yesterday at 11:10 pmArantimaStatements of the SoulYesterday at 10:59 pmDracosoThe Friendly SparYesterday at 10:56 pmRyumi HiyuVandalsYesterday at 10:46 pmEnishiSteel FabricationsYesterday at 10:33 pmYoheiA New Guild opens.. A Guid of Demons?! Yesterday at 10:30 pmArantimaMeasuring through EffortYesterday at 9:22 pmDracosoRudi RuuYesterday at 8:39 pmYusukeBaruga's Bank AccountYesterday at 8:21 pmBaruga RyoinsatsuSOLDIERYesterday at 7:42 pmRaiden Ametsuchi
Top posting users this week
17 Posts - 17%
16 Posts - 16%
13 Posts - 13%
12 Posts - 12%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
7 Posts - 7%
5 Posts - 5%
5 Posts - 5%
Go down
Ares Pendragon
Ares Pendragon
Citizen
Ryo : 3000

Choose Your Path (Okami) Empty Choose Your Path (Okami)

Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:56 am
Ares was setting off to the house of Okami Lupinus. The young Pendragon had received an order from the Raikage Maximillian Yamaguchi to bring in the Lycan boy so he could be dealt with after his recent actions. It wasn't that long ago that the Genin of Kumogakure had taken the lives of innocent bystanders when he had transformed into the beast that he hadn't under control yet. And now it was up to the Jounin to bring him in. Luckily for Ares he wasn't the one who had to decide what had to be done about Okami. He wasn't the judge nor the jury in this case. His only duty was to protect everyone from something like this happening again. And so he had prepared his gear and his Dragon Slayer sword and had almost arrived at the young Genin's house. When he had arrived at the place he was reminded of the Raikage's words. To not bring any harm to Okami, to inform him of which path he could take. Hopefully the young boy would choose the right path. For his own sake, but for others' as well. Ares took a deep breath, thinking about what he would say now that he was standing in front of Okami's house. He would try to keep it short and simple, deliver the message he was supposed to, and hopefully bring Okami with him.

"Okami Lupinus, this is Ares Pendragon, Jounin of Kumogakure. We have met before during your unfortunate incident. I am here on Maximillian Yamaguchi's orders to bring you in. You know as well as I do why this needs to be done. Whatever happened that day can't just go without any consequences. Lucky for you our Raikage cares a great lot about you and doesn't want to see any harm done to you, as do I. We all wish to help you, to avoid something like that to ever happen again. I mean you no harm, but I do have to bring you in. So now you have a choice to make, a path to choose. If you come with me we can help you. If you decide not to you will be seen as an enemy of Kumogakure and will be dealth with accordingly. All I can ask of you is to put your trust in your fellow shinobi, but most importantly in our Raikage. Trust that he will help you. It's all up to you now. What's it going to be?"

Having finished his speech Ares would only have to wait for Okami's response. Hopefully he would come out willingly so he could be helped. If he decided to run the young Pendragon would have to inform the Raikage once again and the young Genin would be branded an enemy of Kumogakure. Something he was hoping to avoid. There were enough people out there willing to help the Lycan boy, but that would mean nothing if he didn't want to be helped in the first place.

(WC: 500)
Shin Kenshin
Shin Kenshin
Chunin
Chunin
Ryo : 8500

Choose Your Path (Okami) Empty Re: Choose Your Path (Okami)

Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:52 pm
The past week had been the worst for Okami. After freaking out in the village and killing citizens, he wasn't able to shake the guilt off him. Hato had brought him back to his house after the ordeal. She explained the situation to Okami after he woke up. "They're probably going to take and imprison you. I wanted to give you a chance to say good bye to your family. I'll talk to the Raikage and see if there's a way to get you out...It isn't your fault that this happened, it's that amazing yet dangerous power of yours." Hato was so kind to the Lycan even though he never did anything for her. He hoped that his consequences wouldn't fall onto her.

Okami told his mother the day after. She was distressed that Okami would do something like this and that his bloodline was too overwhelming. They spent long hours just in silence, trying to cope. He also explained to his mother that he would probably be imprisoned soon due to the slaughtering of innocents. He wasn't sure when, but he wasn't sure when he'd see his mother again afterwards. He's spent many of these days crying and hiding in his room under covers. He hasn't left his apartment building since arriving unconscious in Hato's arms. He was like an empty shell, emotionally drained from this week. 

When Ares arrived at the apartment and started shouting, Okami was sitting on the couch, curled up in a blanket and his long blonde hair was covering his face. He got up, and in the middle of Ares arresting speech, Okami walked out of the apartment. His face was down and his arms were up to show he was unarmed. When he asked on what he was going to do, Okami responded in a shaky voice. "Take me away...I don't want to hurt anyone anymore." He would face Ares, looking at him through strands of hair that covered his face. "Do...you think I still have a chance...to like, redeem myself?" Okami wasn't even sure if he should be a shinobi anymore. Or even some one in civilized society.   
 
WC: 356
Ares Pendragon
Ares Pendragon
Citizen
Ryo : 3000

Choose Your Path (Okami) Empty Re: Choose Your Path (Okami)

Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:27 pm
Much sooner than he had expected Ares saw Okami coming out, walking out of the door ready to accept his fate. The young boy with the blonde hair left his place with his face down and arms up, showing he beared no hostile intent. That's right, with everything that had been going on Ares had almost forgot that it was actually a blonde haired boy standing in front of him and not the Lycan that caused the recent terrors. From the way it looked it was obvious that the young Genin was deeply affected by everything that had happened. The boy was probably dealing with a major feeling of guilt, of course he didn't want any of this to happen. If it was up to Okami he would never taken those innocent lives. But except he did and it would be a bad precedent if they would let this slide.

Looking at Ares the boy wanted to be taken away, far from where he could hurt anyone ever again. The Pendragon could understand what the boy was going through, he didn't wish for any of this to happen, of course not. It was clear that the boy was struggling a great deal with himself. If he still had a chance to redeem himself? That would be something the Jounin couldn't tell for sure, it would all depend on Okami himself. "There is always a chance. The Raikage and myself are offering you this chance, but it is up to you to take it. We can't do it for you, at the end of the day you will have to be the one whether or not to take it."

He would allow Okami to say his goodbyes to his family before he would lead him back to the Raikage's Chambers. "Don't worry, if you are willing to control this power laying dormant inside of you I don't see why you wouldn't be able to see your family again." The task ahead of the young boy wasn't an easy one. After all he needed to learn how to control his power, if not there was no way of telling if something like this would happen again. But one thing was sure, it couldn't happen again. In order to protect the people he cared about it was necessary for Okami to regain control of his bloodline. "Remember, with great power comes great responsibility."

(WC: 400, TWC: 900)
Shin Kenshin
Shin Kenshin
Chunin
Chunin
Ryo : 8500

Choose Your Path (Okami) Empty Re: Choose Your Path (Okami)

Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:19 pm
The jonin seemed to be responding to Okami and didn't seem like he held anything against him. In fact, Ares seemed to feel for the kid. The Lycan's guilt was beyond measure, so it was great to feel not like a total bad guy. However, the rest of the village might not understand as some of their loved ones where the victims of the attack. So the guilt would never really escape. And even if they forgave him and moved on, Okami wasn't sure he was going to move on. 

However, Ares seemed to give Okami some hope.  "There is always a chance. The Raikage and myself are offering you this chance, but it is up to you to take it. We can't do it for you, at the end of the day you will have to be the one whether or not to take it." The lycan tried to respond back but wasn't able to form the words. He was thankful to Ares, Max and Hato for not giving up on him. He was beginning to think that he was going to be alone on this fight. He just gives a small smile and brushes his hair out of his face with his hands. 

Okami was given time to say good bye before they left. His mother was out working so she wouldn't be home for awhile. He took a piece of paper and wrote on the wall of the hall way. He explained in the note that he was being taken away and that they were going to give him a second chance. He explained that he was going to try his hardest to learn to control his abilities and get back to her and the village. Ares explained that as long as he would be able to control his abilities, then it would be easy for him to get back there. Perhaps the power could be used for great things. That's what Hato seems to believe. 

Once the note was written, he places it in the door way. Ares tried to give words of encouragement by saying, "With great power comes great responsibility." It was a bit of cliche but that's just what Okami needed. Finally, Okami was able to form the words. "Thank you. Thank you for not giving up on me." He gives a better smile, becoming for life like than he was a second ago. 

As they travel out of the apartment complex, Okami starts to think out loud. "If my power are emotion based, how can I learn to control my emotions? Or how do I learn to use that beast to my advantage."  He looks to Ares. "Do you know how to control your emotions?"  

WC: 453
TWC: 809
Ares Pendragon
Ares Pendragon
Citizen
Ryo : 3000

Choose Your Path (Okami) Empty Re: Choose Your Path (Okami)

Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:04 pm
After having placed a letter between the door Okami joined Ares on their way to the Raikage Chambers. The family of the Lycan boy would surely be surprised when they would read the message he had left behind for them. Maybe they would be shocked at first but perhaps they would be releaved as well that their son would get the help he needed to avoid another disaster. If all went well Okami might be able to return back home eventually. And it's not that his family wasn't allowed to come and visit him sometimes. Regardless of his transformation they weren't monsters, but human.

While walking towards their destination Okami found a brief moment to thank Ares for not giving up on him and he could smile again, even if only for a little moment. It seemed like the genin was able to get through this no matter how hard the circumstances might be. Most important on his journey would be his resolve. His will to change and work on controlling his emotions, to become master of his transformation rather than the slave. His bloodline caused him to grow into a powerful force to be reckoned with, but a dangerous one if left uncontrolled. Once he was able to completely be in control of his power Okami would grow stronger than he ever was.

Now that he was walking next to the Jounin, Okami started wondering how you could control your emotions. The young Pendragon took a moment to reflect on the boy's question. "Practice. Experience. Your emotions make you human. Even the unpleasant ones have a purpose. Don't lock them away. If you ignore them, they just get louder and angrier. You don't want to be at the mercy of your emotions. You want to use them, enjoy them, and dominate them. We all live at the mercy of our emotions. Showing your emotions is a sign of strength. When you own or take responsibility for your feelings, you place yourself in a position of power and control." The Jounin found it important that Okami knew emotions weren't bad, it's how you deal with them that makes the difference.

(WC: 360, TWC: 1260)
Shin Kenshin
Shin Kenshin
Chunin
Chunin
Ryo : 8500

Choose Your Path (Okami) Empty Re: Choose Your Path (Okami)

Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:26 am
The fellow shinobi took a minute to respond Okami's question.  "Practice. Experience. Your emotions make you human. Even the unpleasant ones have a purpose. Don't lock them away. If you ignore them, they just get louder and angrier..."  Okami thought about that. If they got worse, what would happen to him? What would happen to the beast? "You don't want to be at the mercy of your emotions. You want to use them, enjoy them, and dominate them. We all live at the mercy of our emotions. Showing your emotions is a sign of strength. When you own or take responsibility for your feelings, you place yourself in a position of power and control." The Lycan took a minute to process the information. Then he smiles and nods, looking at Ares. "You're right. I think I conquer this beast. I just need time and alone time. If I conquer my emotions and control them, I control the beast." 

They continue the walk and arrive at the Raikage office. "Do I meet with the Raikage? Or do I need to go somewhere alone? Just encase?," Okami asks Ares as they stand outside the large and glamorous  building contructed around a large rock formation.  

WC: 202
TWC: 1011
Ares Pendragon
Ares Pendragon
Citizen
Ryo : 3000

Choose Your Path (Okami) Empty Re: Choose Your Path (Okami)

Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:39 pm
They had finally arrived at the Raikage Chambers. Without any trouble Ares was able to perform his duty and followed Maximillian Yamaguchi's order of bringing Okami in. It was only his second time at the place, with the first time being his meeting with the Raikage himself. It was at that time and moment the Jounin had decided to follow the Little Lord and put his trust in the Little Conqueror. Being a Suna native the young Pendragon had troubles deciding where to lay his loyalty but after talking with the Raikage he had decided for himself that Maximillian would be the one he would show his loyalty to.

"Kumogakure is facing difficult times with everything that has been going on. During these times we have to stick together, stronger in unity." Not only would they have to deal with Okami's situation, they would also need to prepare for the incoming threat of the missing ninja, although it seemed they had remained in Sunagakure for the time being. It would give the people of Kumogakure some well needed time to prepare for whatever fight that might be coming. That also played a part in why they had decided to help Okami control his power and bloodline since they could use every available shinobi to protect the village.

The young Lycan boy was wondering if he was about to meet with the Raikage or what was going to happen to him now that they made it to the Raikage Chambers. For as far as the Jounin knew he only had to bring the genin in, he had no idea what the Little Lord had planned for Okami or what solution he might came up with, but Ares was sure it would be the right one as he believed in Maximillian's judgement. "I'm sure our lord has figured something out, let's meet with him first shall we?"

(WC: 315, TWC: 1575)
Shin Kenshin
Shin Kenshin
Chunin
Chunin
Ryo : 8500

Choose Your Path (Okami) Empty Re: Choose Your Path (Okami)

Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:31 am
Okami looks at the large building in awe for a bit longer. He does so as Ares was telling him that Kumo needed to stick together in times like these. It's true. Okami had almost forgotten about the missing ninja threats even though he was the one who told the authorities in the first place. He had been training for weeks before the Lycan release. After that, Okami just shut himself out. He hadn't trained for a week. "Do you mind if you help me train? I haven't a long time. It would be great to get some help from a jonin." 

Okami asked what was happening to him and if he was going to see the Raikage. Ares explained that the Raikage would know what he's doing. "..let's meet with him first shall we?" Okami nods and enters the building with Ares. He was anxious for Max's reaction to the deal. He would take a deep anxious sigh, "I'm nervous, I've never met a kage before. Just Kyson. I didn't know about the Kazekage while I lived there." He looks at the ground and creates awful stories in his head about what the Raikage might say or do. It was odd that the boy who had a bad ass monster in him blood but was a nervous wreck. 

WC: 219
TWC: 1230
Ares Pendragon
Ares Pendragon
Citizen
Ryo : 3000

Choose Your Path (Okami) Empty Re: Choose Your Path (Okami)

Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:01 am
Taking a moment to take everything in the two Kumogakure shinobi were standing in front of the Raikage Chambers, with Okami being completely mesmerized by how large it was. It wasn't every day that a genin was allowed to come so close to the place where the most important man of the village was residing. So it made complete sense that it was a lot for the boy to take in. At this time his nerves were probably taking over, still not knowing what would happen once they met with the Raikage. Having calmed down Okami asked Ares if he would be willing to help him train. The young Pendragon's knowledge about the Sanies Lupinus and the Lycanthropy was very limited but if he used common sense he would figure that the same method might be applicable as the one they used for learning jutsu and other Kekkei Genkai. "I don't know much about your bloodline but I believe that if you train hard enough you'll be able to master it. I'm willing to help but let's wait and see what the Raikage has to say about it."

Upon entering the building the Jounin noticed that Okami's nerves started to swell up again. The young boy even said so himself, he was nervous being it the first time he was about to meet a Kage. Ares understood how the boy was feeling, normally it doesn't happen very often that a genin and a Kage would meet, unless it would be under special circumstances. And this time it happened just to be like that. If it was just some criminal that stole some goods or something like that there would be no way that Maximillian Yamaguchi himself would involve himself with something as futile as stealing. But a matter such as Okami would demand for the Raikage to take part in. "Every village has had some leaders who put their own interests before the ones from its people, but Maximillian is a good man, although it feels weird to call someone his age a man" he tried to make a joke to lighten up the mood. "Once you meet with him you'll see he only wants what's best for his village, for you." And so they entered the building.

(WC: 378, TWC: 1953)
Shin Kenshin
Shin Kenshin
Chunin
Chunin
Ryo : 8500

Choose Your Path (Okami) Empty Re: Choose Your Path (Okami)

Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:19 pm
Of course, after Okami asked about if he could help him train, he realized that Ares wouldn't know anymore than he does. They would both have to learn at the same time.   "I don't know much about your bloodline but I believe that if you train hard enough you'll be able to master it. I'm willing to help but let's wait and see what the Raikage has to say about it." Okami nods in understanding. The Raikage still holds Okami's fate in his young hands.

Ares understood, thankfully, that nervous feeling a genin got when meeting a high official. He should've seen Okami when he met with Kyson for the first time. Thankfully, the anxeity of the situation was able to push him through the tough conversation. The Pentragon assures him,  "Every village has had some leaders who put their own interests before the ones from its people, but Maximillian is a good man, although it feels weird to call someone his age a man." Okami chuckles, but it was more a nervous one due to the anxiety. They enter the room after Ares tells the Lycan that Max will choose what's best for the village. Okami wondered what that would be. Would it be to leave/ be killed? or would he allow him to remain a shinobi of Kumo?
WC: 220
TWC: 1450
EXIT with Ares to the Raikage Chambers
Claiming: 
7 stats
344 wc towards Mastered werewolf transformation (5000/5000)
1106 wc towards Eight Inner Gates (1106/2000)
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum