Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Don't let me get meToday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen ChinoikeTraining, or making friendsToday at 6:44 pmTravin IburiThe Princess of Pancakes Today at 6:44 pmHasumi HayatoWork times TwoToday at 6:24 pmSakuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 6:11 pmZatoichi HyuugaWhen one became twoToday at 5:46 pmKutari UchihaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 5:38 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
161 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Balthazar
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Glitter and Gold (Kenshin) Empty Glitter and Gold (Kenshin)

Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:15 pm
Glitter and Gold (Kenshin) 6whZKib

Glitter and Gold

Glitter and Gold (Kenshin) Lusso_gold_leaf_linebreak_2

Sand sparkled in the morning sun like glitter and gold. Red beams of light kissed the desert dunes. It was cool, but the temperature was rapidly rising with the new day. Amaterasu stood in an area practically untouched by the carnage of the previous few days- a garden near the Kazekage's building, dotted with cacti, oasis flowers, and a few other desert plants that the girl from Volcano country couldn't name. Her black hair was tied up today, and she was in civilian garb- a simple dark red dress. She walked around aimlessly, thoughts and feelings absent from her mind. There was nothing except her and the desert and the sun, and she wanted to keep it that way. Eventually, she came to a small memorial- carved from marble. The words were nearly impossible to make out. She rubbed her finger gently over the thing, dust and grime coming off with each motion of her hand. She squinted before reading the characters. "In loving memory of Suna no Gaara, Godaime Kazekage."

She'd heard stories about Gaara- supposedly a hero of some sort before the catastrophic eruption that had originated in her country. What kind of man was he, to be remembered through the ages? His deeds were legendary, but... What kind of person was he? Was he like her? Was he like... everyone else? The stream of thought ended there prematurely when she let out a heavy sigh. The garden around her was peaceful and quiet. Would it remain that way when there was nothing left but ash? She twitched her fingers beneath a long sleeve, and the scent of smoke and familiar blistering heat emanated from her hands. Her fire didn't always feel like a part of her- it was more like a separate entity whose goals just so happened to align with her own. If it didn't burn often enough, it would sputter out. If it burned too much...

She clenched her fist, smothering the embers in their place. Her legs began moving on their own, walking quickly around bends and twists. The woman didn't know where she was going. She didn't care. She just needed some place where she could safely let loose. Where she could scream as loud as she could and not be heard. Eventually, she came to a familiar street. A pile of ash and cinders that had yet to be scattered to the wind sat at the forefront of her vision- the remains of a young child's corpse which she had cremated. Inhale. Exhale. The village gates weren't far. Maybe she'd meet Toshizou or another one of Kenshin's travelling companions there. She walked there at a much more relaxed pace this time, once again locking her emotions behind lock and key. Nobody could know that there was more past the cruel yet perfect front she put on. Nobody could know that it wasn't always intentional- she just didn't know any better. A hum left her lips as a familiar tune played within her mind. It was a simple song from her home village. She wasn't sure how old it was, but... it didn't matter. A high pitched note left her lips, and then another, and then another.

"Og det var liden Karen, den unge konge så..." supposedly, it was about a woman who rejected her king and was put to the death. Inhale. She proceeded to sing the tune in its entirety before arriving at the village gates. She could smell the rot and char from here, eyeing the corpses that had been strung up by the man she had sworn her loyalty to. How long would they remain there? She didn't particularly care- the question was mostly wondered out of a simple, morbid curiosity. The old memory of Suna, of Koroshi, of Gaara, had been erased to make room for something brand new. And though she wasn't sure what the new day would bring in its entirety, she knew that so far, the morning shone like glitter and gold.

WC: 667
Total WC: 667

Midthread claim: 467 words to http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t37357-breath-of-the-cinder
200 words to http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22296-v6-great-fireball

Last edited by Amaterasu on Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Glitter and Gold (Kenshin) Empty Re: Glitter and Gold (Kenshin)

Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:20 pm
Approved
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Ryo : 0

Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:29 pm
As per usual the black garbed form of the Ragdoll could be seen standing atop the Kazekage’s mansion, overlooking the very village that he had claimed as a prize during his war on the Empire of Kumogakure. He could admit that Sunagakure was a very beautiful village in its own right, definitely not in the same way as the almost gilded city of Haven, or even the bustling beauty of what he remembered from Konoha. No, it was more of a harsh beauty, much like that of a flowering cactus or even a desert rose… the beauty of something that managed to survive and even thrive against all possible odds. Perhaps that was the reason why he found himself so drawn to the village, perhaps that was the reason that he hadn’t simply slaughtered it’s people like he had it’s shinobi… perhaps that was why he had decided to take the village as his prize. He couldn’t say for sure, but he knew that something about Sunagakure called out to him in a way that neither Hoshigakure or Konoha had in the past, and that something was the reason that he had decided to stay here and cement his rule rather than simply continuing on with his assault on the fledgling empire.

He couldn’t say whether or not this feeling would end up fading away with time but it was certainly something that he was willing to put to the test, if only because he had become quite bored with his almost effortless slaughter of the sheep of Kumogakure. If he did get bored of this little project he could easily leave, but if he didn’t… would he inevitably become like those he had despised in his youth. Heh, what a stupid question, if Kenshin Senju knew what he would inevitably become he wouldn’t have dared leave the safety of Konoha’s walls… or perhaps he would have ended his own life in an attempt to prevent the monster from ever being born. No, the better question was whether he would become like those that he had been hunting for months now, shinobi that had grown so used to the idea of their own power that they allowed themselves to grow complacent. A predator that had gorged itself so completely that it lost sight of the world around it, and was inevitably killed by one of the countless other predators that called the shadows of this accursed world home. Or perhaps he would end up growing soft, allow himself to trust in others once more and gain friends that he could truly confide in… only to be betrayed by someone with a hunger for power, or simply more drive than he possessed.

The possibilities were simply endless… and for once the albino simply found himself wishing to travel this path and see where he ended up, for better or for worse he had decided to travel this path and he would have to live with the consequences of it. His musing was cut off when he caught sight of a familiar red clad figure making her way through the veritable maze that was Sunagakure, and he would note that the figure seemed to be in a bit of a hurry. Again he found himself admiring the layout of the village, as he knew to anyone else it would simply seem like a shoddily designed maze with almost no clear layout… but from where he stood everything was clear. From his vantage point in the Kazekage tower he could see almost everything in the village, from the many alleys to the small side streets that often didn’t see much use… a truly masterful design for a shinobi village. It allowed him to keep track of his favourite little protege, the one that he had decided to place some small manner of trust in and give permission to guard the ill protected villages gates while he tried to regain order. Hmm, he hadn’t really had the time to teach either of them anything lately… mostly because he was still quite annoyed by the disappearance of Ida, his third ‘student’ and fellow carrier of the black threads.

He really ought to teach Amaterasu and Toshizou a few powerful techniques and general tricks for surviving in battle, otherwise the two of them would be worse than useless to him when he finally decided that he wanted to continue his assault on the pathetic empire. He didn’t have anything better to do at the moment and he had grown quite bored spending his days within the Kazekage’s mansion...yes, surprising Amaterasu with some training sounded like quite the fun diversion. With that thought in mind The Ragdoll would begin leaping silently across the rooftops of the village, making sure to be just fast enough to catch up with Amaterasu but not so fast that he ever reached directly above her. He decided to simply watch the girl in the red dress at first as a test to both his own stealth skills and her detective abilities. He made sure that he made no unnecessary sound while he followed, and as usual he had his Ring of Suppression worn so that his chakra could not be felt by his protege. Hmm… he supposed that this wasn’t exactly a fair test, as he wasn’t doing anything that would give her any clue that he was following her… but neither would anyone else that trailed her in the future.

His sharp ears could detect that she was singing, but he did not recognise either the words or the tune, meaning that it was likely from somewhere that he hadn’t visited yet… not that such knowledge actually meant much, as it wasn’t as though The Immortal had travelled the world just yet. The rather sombre tune ended when she reached the gates of the village, and it was then that Kenshin would decide to reveal himself to the child. He would simply allow himself to drop from the rooftop that he was situated upon, landing silently mere meters away from Amaterasu, and without care of whether she had noticed him or not would begin speaking

“Good morning Amaterasu. Are you busy at the moment? If not, would you care to train with me?” He would ask politely, an amused smirk fixed firmly upon his pale and scarred face.

WC: 1058
Lachesis
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Default

Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:46 am
The ragdoll man approached. Acid yellow eyes turned around with her head as his voice rang through the area. A small jump of her shoulders acknowledged that she hadn't recognized his presence- as was fair, considering that he was an S ranked shinobi. She nodded her head at his words, dark hair falling slightly in front of her face. "I don't know how long you've been trailing me," she admitted. "But I'm willing to bet that you know just as well as I do that I have nothing to do. Training would be a welcome distraction." she noted his amused smirk- answering with a blank face, yet a twinkle of... something in her eyes. "I need to train up if we intend to bring the fight to Kumo, after all." she wasn't kidding herself- she knew that right now she likely wouldn't stand a chance against a flea, much less a trained shinobi. "I have learned a little since we last met- though I know realistically I'll need much more in my arsenal."

"Although..." she continued. "I have noticed something odd. I've been trying to expand my focus into other elements, but it feels like there's something of a mental block. No matter how hard I try, it feels like there's a physical force stopping me from learning anything but fire." she tilted her head. "You are a lot more well traveled than I am- have you heard of something like that? Or do you know any solutions?" Inhale. Exhale. "Although, on the other hand, I have learnt an A rank fire jutsu that slightly enhances my capabilities. I feel that, if paired with an A rank offensive fire jutsu, it could prove..." a pause. "sufficiently lethal."

"How have you been, however? With the takeover and the... tasteful decorations, I imagine that you haven't had much down time." she was rather indifferent to the corpses staked up around the village- she just hoped they were eventually taken down before they started to smell. A tilt of the head. "What do you plan to do with the village now that the shinobi are gone?" she asked out of curiosity. "Do you plan to kill the survivors? Or perhaps try and rebuild Sunagakure into your own image?" Amaterasu genuinely had no idea what went on in the shinobi in front of her's head- but that was the benefit of asking, after all.

WC: 400
Total WC: 1067
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:51 am
The Ragdoll would feel his amused smirk grow wider when Amaterasu’s shoulders gave an almost imperceptible little jump when he began speaking. She would confess to not knowing how long he had been trailing her for, not that he had been expecting her to realize, but also noting that it had likely been long enough for him to realize that she was doing nothing of importance. Her face was blank, free of emotion and feeling… but there was a look in her eyes that he couldn’t quite identify, mostly because he actually knew the girl very little despite having her having joined him over a month ago. He was rather impressed by her willingness to join him in his fight with the fledgling empire of Kumogakure, and even more impressed that she seemed to realize just how powerless she truly was in fights of that magnitude. It wasn’t something that she outright said, only mentioning that she hadn’t learned much since joining him and needed more in the way of firepower, but it was something that he could see she understood nonetheless. As she began speaking of her plight his mind would begin to race, she was indeed correct that he was a lot more well traveled than her, and he knew of a few reasons why she could be facing this block. 

The least likely option was that she was a Tau that somehow hadn’t inherited the threads yet was unable to learn new elements naturally… but for that to be the case she would have needed to be naturally attuned to Earth, not Fire. The second option, and one that he found more likely, was connected to one of the corpses that he had received from Sorethin so long ago. During his study of the corpse he had taken note of a rather interesting genetic defect… those of this strange, unknown clan simply couldn't learn to use any other elements, their very DNA rejecting chakra of any element other than the one they were born with. Yet he was reminded of the words Sorethin had spoken about the man… he possessed some strange ability with fire, meaning that while they were unable to learn any other elements they likely had unnatural skill with the one they were born with. There had been a few Sunagakure shinobi in his records that also fit this description, the most similar being one of a girl simply named Gwynevere, a girl originally of Shimagakure that left and joined Sunagakure when the remnants of Kiri took the village for themselves. She, like Amaterasu, had proved unable to learn any elements aside from fire… but in return, her fire was far more powerful than the flames that shinobi could usually create. It was unfortunate that the girl knew no more of her own heritage than Amaterasu seemed to, but at the very least he could provide his little wolf with some answers.

While he had been lost in thought Amaterasu had continued speaking, but he had managed to catch the gist of what she had been saying and would allow his amused smirk to grow wider. She wanted to learn some A-rank fire techniques… and while he only knew one such technique, he knew it was something that she would indeed appreciate. As the child began to inquire into his well being he would allow his amused smirk to become something more akin to a smile, and his seemingly warm silver eyes would come to rest on the child. She would curiously tilt her head and ask what he had planned to do with the survivors, and what his plans for the future were, but his expression wouldn’t change in the slightest. The Immortal would allow his gaze to drift upwards, panning his head around and he surveyed both the sky and the village that he had taken for himself, before allowing his gaze to once again rest on the child that had joined him.

“I won’t lie to you Amaterasu, I had initially planned on having you, Ida and Toshizou slaughter the civilians of the village as a test, something to see how far you three were willing to go for the power that I had offered. When Ida vanished during the attack I put those plans on hold as I searched, but I found absolutely no trace of the girl save a dead shinobi of Sunagakure… so it is likely that she simply left while I was distracted by the attack. My plans changed very little after this… but while I searched I noticed something… the people of this village, the civilians… they don’t seem to hate or despise me. In fact, they seemed to simply accept my rule and get on with their lives, something that I will admit I had not anticipated… but something that provided me with a rather unique opportunity.” The stitched and scarred man would explain, his eyes still seemingly warm as he gazed at his favourite little protege.

“If there is one lesson you learn from me let it be this. Be cold and be ruthless... but do not be foolish. It would be a waste to simply slaughter these people when they are so willing to work with me… because in the end even the sheep have their uses. I’m honestly not sure what I plan to do in the future… but this senseless slaughter has only bored me. There is no challenge in the fight and I feel no thrill when I kill them, only disappointment and anger at their weakness.” Kenshin would explain, his warm eyes having turned somewhat cold as his gaze fell upon the staked and crucified bodies of those that stood against him. He felt no shame towards his actions and held no regrets about what he had done… but the slaughter had been pointless, simply done for the sport of it… and it hadn’t even been good sport.

“But that is enough about that, let us return to the problem that you seem to be facing my little wolf. It is indeed something that I am familiar with, a somewhat rare genetic defect that results in your chakra rejecting any elements aside from the one you were born with. Do not despair, for it does have its upsides… you will find that your fire techniques are generally more powerful than those used by others, even if said others have more raw power than you.” Kenshin would then explain to the calculating child, his eyes holding no pity as his cold eyes rested on her form.

“Now, follow me. I have a few Fire Release techniques in my arsenal that I believe you may find useful.” The Ragdoll would then announce, turning and moving to walk down the crevice that served as the only entrance to the village.

WC: 1137
Balthazar
Citizen

Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:07 pm
A genetic defect wasn't exactly the result she was hoping for- but having enhanced fire power (literally) was a surprising upside to a normally detrimental condition. The now older woman nodded along in an effort to demonstrate that she had comprehended what the man had said. "I was hoping to learn some earth release techniques to be honest, but if I am truly incapable of learning anything except fire..." she tilted her head and hummed. "Yes, I'll follow you. I know of a few fire release techniques I haven't learned- I was looking into Great Dragon Flame and Great Fire Annihilation." a pause. "If you don't know those, that's honestly fine- every jutsu I learn helps me become stronger after all, regardless of which ones I had in mind in the first place."

Amaterasu would follow Kenshin through the village's crevice opening around a meter or two behind him and to his left, eyeing the massive sandstone structures. Although... "There is something else I was hoping to ask. Do you have any medical ninjutsu for beginners? I want to try my hand at using them offensively. I doubt I'll be able to specialize in them for a while, but it's always nice to have a place to start. If it helps, I'm not averse to... the grosser parts of human anatomy or surgery." when she went on her first robbery, she got hit with an old iron arrow that splintered inside of her skin, and she was conscious the whole time it was removed. It was difficult to be grossed out by gore after that. "Maybe I could volunteer at the hospital or something- it's probably teeming with patients after the... ahem... strategic removal of their shinobi forces." pause. "How do you plan to bolster the ranks? Until quite a few more shinobi are recruited, we might be seen as an easy target once news of the takeover has spread to the other nations."

"I know right now I'm about genin level- but other than focusing on training, are there any tasks you would have me perform? Maybe helping others in our group learn fire techniques, or perhaps checking to make sure the infrastructure hasn't been too damaged in the fight? Or..." a pause. "If you want to be seen as a good change among the civilians, maybe if I were to occasionally help rebuild or do other tasks publicly, it would affect their loyalty." She hummed. "I'm not quite sure where we're going, but I think I remember passing a training ground earlier. I might be able to find the way from here."

WC: 434
Total WC: 1501
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Wed May 08, 2019 8:43 pm
The Immortal was rather glad that his not-so-little protege was taking this news as well as she was, simply taking the knowledge in stride and not allowing herself to wallow in any form of self pity at her little ‘handicap’. When she expressed that she had desired to learn some Earth Release techniques he would stay silent, simply watching as the one time child simply tilted her head and gave a small hum of thought. When she mentioned the names of the techniques that she wished to learn the half-blood would resist the urge to chuckle, they were both techniques that he knew and considered to be among the more useful techniques in his admittedly impressive arsenal. She would know that though, as she had seen his abominations use both of these techniques during his initial assault on Sunagakure… it was rather hard to mistake the literal wall of flames that had scorched the sandstone of the grand staircase as anything other than the Great Fire Annihilation. Same went for the rather well known dragon shaped fireballs of the Great Dragon Flame technique that his Masked creation had rained down upon the weaklings that dared to stand against him.

As his charge continued to talk as she followed a small smirk would form on his face, greatly pleased by the fact that the little huntress was expressing an interest in the very specialty that he was most well known for. She would proceed to state that she wasn’t averse to the bloodier or even more disgusting side of the specialty, something that he had already come to suspect after their conversations in the past and how she had taken out the bandits in their first meeting. It had been impressive to see from one as obviously untrained as her, cold and clinical, simply targeting places that she obviously knew would eliminate the enemy with as little energy and effort as possible. When she suggested volunteering at the hospital that small smirk of his would grow just a little wider, at least she hadn’t been naive enough to assume that no innocents got caught in the crossfire while his clones rounded up those who fled. None of the injuries had been caused by either him or his clone, at least not directly… they were caused by the cowards as they recklessly threw jutsu after jutsu at him in their pathetic attempts to flee. There had been quite a few civilians that were caught in the crossfire… something that worked quite well for him, as it had only increased the disdain that the people felt towards their former ‘protectors’ and overlords.

His clones had healed the ones that were in the greatest danger of dying among the injured, something done not out of kindness but to ingratiate himself with the survivors, who in turn would spread word of being saved from certain death by none other than the man that slaughtered their conquerors. Of course he simply didn’t have the time to heal all of them, which is why those that weren’t in much danger of dying were simply lying in the hospital waiting to recover from the wounds they received. But if Amaterasu, one of the ones who had been with him as he took the village, was seen in the villages hospital volunteering and healing the injured… that would help their reputation out even further. These thoughts stopped when she asked how he planned to bolster their ranks after his little purge… a rather glaring issue that he had been meaning to fix for some time now but simply couldn’t afford focus on just yet. The Immortal knew that he couldn’t afford to rush things when he went about creating the basis of his soon-to-be empire… he had to properly cement his place as the leader of the village before he went about rebuilding the shinobi forces.

When she questioned whether he had any tasks that he wished for her to perform he would simply release a small chuckle, she seemed to be quite eager to help the people of the village that he had taken. Perhaps she was a little softer than he had given her credit for, or perhaps she truly was only looking at this from a logical standpoint and simply thinking of the potential benefits. He would learn the answer in time he supposed, but they had almost reached his destination, and after exiting the crevice he would continue to walk down the main road to Suna for a minute or so, before simply turning off the path and walking into the desert itself for another minute.

“There is no need for a training ground, we simply need enough space for you to avoid injuring anyone.” He would state in response to her observation of a nearby training ground. It wasn’t as if training there would help her learn the techniques easier, it would simply result in the two of them needing to travel a little further, which he felt was little more than a waste of time.

“I apologize for not answering any of your questions as we walked, I was thinking about your suggestions and what the best way to utilize you would be. I must admit I am quite impressed by your desire to help, and you are correct that you being seen helping rebuild or help those injured during the takeover would be good publicity for us. I do have a few medical techniques for beginners that I can pass on, but until you properly start to specialize in the art I won’t teach you anything high level, since they can be more dangerous than helpful in the hands of one who doesn’t properly know how to use them.” Kenshin would state as he came to a stop, examining the emptiness around the two and nodding lightly to himself. This area would serve as a nice training spot.

“Now, I know both Great Fire Annihilation and Great Dragon Flame, but I also know another A-rank fire technique that you will likely find quite useful, Fire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust, very similar to the Hidden Mist technique but much more powerful and deadly.” He would state with a small smirk as he formed the Horse hand seal.

“Great Fire Annihilation is easily the simplest technique out of all of them despite being an A-rank, all you really need to do is channel a lot of chakra into creating flames and exhale. You can channel more chakra as you use the technique to make it more powerful if you wish, but I generally find that to be more of a hindrance than anything else. Most will generally move to dodge the flames rather than defend against them, and once you start the technique you cannot force the flames to change their direction.” The Ragdoll would explain, turning away from Amaterasu and exhaling a massive wall of flames into the desert. She would be able to note that the further away the flames traveled the larger the wall seemed to get, and after it reached its max range Kenshin would cancel it.

“Great Dragon Flame isn’t all that difficult if you know how to shape the flames, and seeing as most have learned Great Fireball before learning this most will know how to do that. All you need to do is condense and shape the flames before exhaling, a lot like the Great Fireball just a little more powerful. You can exhale up to five more after the first for only a little extra chakra, and that is something that I for one do find quite useful.” The half-blood would explain as he formed the Tiger hand seal and began to exhale fireballs in the shape of dragon heads, stopping once he had reached six. Each of the fireballs would impact with the earth, scorching the already burnt sand further due to the intense heat that they produced.

“Hiding in the Ash and Dust doesn’t have any hand seals, but out of the lot it is probably the most difficult to learn due to how it works. You need to figure out how to convert the fire chakra within you into ash rather than flames but as you start to exhale said ash you need to light it with flames. It’s a hard technique to explain but once you figure out how to perform it you will understand. I won’t perform the technique because it covers quite a large area around me and I do not wish to kill you, but I want you to perform it if you believe you can.” Kenshin would state, not bothering to state that even is she did succeed in performing the technique he wouldn’t be in danger.

“Now give the techniques a try, and do it in the same order as I performed them. It will make learning them easier since each requires you to know certain concepts from the previous technique.” The Immortal would then state as he turned to watch his protege.

WC: 1509
Balthazar
Citizen

Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:47 pm
(Mid thread claiming 750 words towards being taught http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22637-v6-fire-release-great-dragon-fire-technique , and 4 stats from 800 words)

((Sorry kenshin for not posting lmao, I'll try and get back into the swing of things on amat in a bit))
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:47 am
After what felt like an eternity Kenshin would leave Amaterasu to her own devices. 

WC: 14

[Exit]

TWC: 3718

365 words towards mastery of Miasmic Embodiment, claiming (25% max stat discount)(other 5635 words trained here(2874) and here(2761))

1125 words towards Wood Release: Cutting, claiming (25% max stat discount)

1125 words towards mastery of Wood Release: Cutting, claiming (25% max stat discount)

1103 words towards Berserk Sage Transformation, 1397 words 
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:48 am
Screw you Valen! Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum