Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG ©

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
Current Events
Halloween Event Coming soon!
New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
The Mods of NRPG
Coordination Team

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Threads

Top posting users this week
21 Posts - 19%
16 Posts - 14%
15 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 12%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 7%
6 Posts - 5%
5 Posts - 4%
Go down
Silver Hada
Silver Hada
Genin
Genin
Ryo : 0

How rude! (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: How rude! (Open)

Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:30 pm
Silver was paralyzed. He was too weak to do anything to stop this monster of a boy to try to kill him. And not only that, he was saved by giant of a ninja. All he could do was move out of the way.

He was mad, no, feariouse of this outcome. So Silver ran in front of Nobu, pointed his finger and yelled "once we are on equal terms, I want to spar you!" He knew yelling at Nobu made no difference. But he knew what he had to do to keep his pride. 

But Silver was not done, next he yelled at Okami even though he was unconscious. "And you, you are a weakling. rampaging just because you got a arrow to the shoulder!"  Silver did not know Okami was stronger, nor did he care. all he could do was yell.
Nobunaga
Nobunaga
Citizen

Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:20 pm
With the beast caught in Nobunaga's grasp, the tiled roof would shatter and splinter as he successfully smashed the creature onto its back. With his grip slowly tightening Nobunaga managed to subdue the creature, causing it to be knocked out and revert back to its original state. The much smaller boy that had transformed was now the one being held in Nobunaga's grasp, a fraction of the size he previously held in the beast transformation. He awoke for only a moment, commenting on how this was not the first time it had happened before he passed out again, either due to the blood loss from the wound in his arm or the transformation took too large of a tole on his body. What was that transformation anyways? Nobunaga had never seen anything like it. It quite clearly was not a Bijuu transformation. Bijuu transformations were chakra based, this was a physical one. Perhaps it was a Kekki Genkai, one this kid had yet to control. Or maybe he could not control it because he was some sort of experiment gone wrong. Nobunaga would expect the latter in a village such as thing one, filled with scoundrels and miscreants. Whatever the case, the kid was passed out and needed medical attention.

Still kneeling over the fallen beast, Nobunaga's stern gaze would slowly turn towards the young academy student who was now standing in front of him and pointing a finger at him. He seemed to be challenging Nobunaga to a future fight, when he got stronger, once he was on equal terms. Nobunaga admired his determination, but it was a long and treacherous road to get to where Nobunaga was. One not many people could traverse. "I look forward to the day, Child." Responded the Hiyu. Next, he watched the boy scold the unconscious werewolf, claiming he was a weakling. Quickly and with a harsh tone of voice Nobunaga would snap back in response. "Silence Child! Were it not for me, you would have been this creatures supper. You must remain humble, do not overstep your boundaries." It appeared the kid had some arrogance mixed in with his determination, something he would have to fix least he wanted to get himself killed one day.

Ripping off a piece of his cloak, Nobunaga would tied the dark cloth around Okami's bleeding shoulder in an attempt to slow down the bleeding till he got him to a hospital. Then sliding his right arm under both of Okami's knees and his left arm behind his upper back, Nobunaga would lift the child off of the roof while rising to his full height. Turning to face Silver, the Hiyu would say "I suggest you go get some training child. There will not always be someone who can come to your defense." With that, Nobunaga would turn to face the direction in which the nearest hospital was located. In a flash of light, both Nobunaga and the child he was holding would turn into a bolt of lighting. The bolt of lighting would tear through the sky as it traversed the village and headed towards the hospital. When Okami would wake, he would find himself lying in a hospital bed with Nobunaga standing near the window, gazing out over the village. He had some questions for Okami and therefore waited for him to awake because he wanted answers.
Shin Kenshin
Shin Kenshin
Chunin
Chunin
Ryo : 8500

Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:44 pm
Okami awoke to a bright room, the hospital room. Nobu was sitting next to the bed. Okami would find bandages all over his body and his clean of the blood that was on his body. Okami adjusted himself on the white sheet. Nobu seemed like a guardian, a savior. Okami wasn't sure if the beast could be tamed but it seemed it just was by being completely put down by the giant Storm Operator. "I'm sorry about not being able to control the beast within..." It was honestly humiliatingly to talk with someone that had seen him transform in such a drastic way, and Okami was sure the man had a boat load of questions.

WC: 116
TWC: 1895
Silver Hada
Silver Hada
Genin
Genin

Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:53 pm
Silver walked off, furious. So he walked off to blow of some steam. His eyes determined to fight Nobu in a no holds bar fight.

Exit

TWC: 685

claiming 3 stats

[url=http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22385-v6-paper-shuriken]paper shuriken:685/2000 [/url]
Nobunaga
Nobunaga
Citizen

Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:41 pm
What had truly just happened back in that alley? A gang of criminals was a normal occurrence in Kumo. They once ran the village but now remnants of them still remained, fractured gangs still trying to make names for themselves, restore their former positioning and power within the village. It was not a Genin's job to deal with these criminals, especially not a gang that was still that large. That was made even clearer by what happened with the child currently lying in the hospital bed.  What was the nature of his transformation? Looks like it was time to have his questions answered as the child began to stir from his slumber.

Turning away from the window he was gazing out of, with crossed arms the stoic brute would bring his attention to the boy who was now regaining consciousness. With the boy now fully awake he apologized for having let the beast within out. Standing over the bed, Nobunaga would remain silent for a few moments as he thought about the kids words, thinking them over as one who slush around wine in their mouth to get a better taste. Did that mean that the wolf beast was a creature or entity trapped within the boy and not a physical transformation where he himself changes? The latter is what the transformation appeared to be but the former is what he suggested. "What is the nature of your transformation? Is there a beast trapped within you or are you the beast?" Before Okami could answer Nobunaga would add in a second part to his question. "Was some sort of experiment performed on you to give you such powers or is it a rare Kekki Genkai?"
Shin Kenshin
Shin Kenshin
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:41 pm
Okami couldn't get a beat on Nobu. Nobu didn't seem upset, angry or even worried for his well being. Nobu could be curious because he started asking Okami questions about his transformation. Was it a beast within? A Kekki Genki? An experiment? Okami wish he knew the answer to these. "I'm not sure. I know that the beast comes out during great emotional and physical pain. I think it might be a part of me because I've never been able to interact with it." Okami pressed his temple. "I don't think it was an experiment either but I could be wrong." The young lycan tried to reassure Nobu. "I believe this blonde girl named Hato is trying to figure out what it is too. She took a blood sample from me after seeing on of the transformations."

WC: 139
TWC: 2034
Nobunaga
Nobunaga
Citizen

Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:33 pm
Unwavering, Nobunaga stood with arms crossed and a stern gaze as he looked upon the beast boy while he answered the brute's questions. He did not seem to know much about the nature of the transformation. He did not know whether he was the beast or if the beast was a secondary entity, its own being just housed inside of him. He did not know of its origins either. Nobunaga could sympathize with that. Before he could even remember, he had been kidnapped as a child, a crime performed against his family by a rival clan. It was only years later that he had learnt of his heritage. While studying and learning in Suna, Nobunaga had found out about his clan, its Kekki Genkai and the powers it afforded him. 

It seems that in an attempt to fill the void of knowledge, this boy had let someone apparently named Hato take a sample of his blood. That was now wise, not in the least. He himself seemed confused as to what this girl was going to do with the blood. This was something that Nobunaga would have to investigate for himself. He would remember the name Hato and her description before continuing with his interrogation. 

"The way you reverted back to your original self, I would think that the transformation is of a physical nature. The way your muscles, bone structure and overall body contracted and changed would suggest that I am right, but it is only a hypothesis." Moving closer to the bed, Nobunaga would stretch out his left arm and touch Okami on his right shoulder with his index and middle finger. "If the beast comes forth during strong instances of pain then that would suggest that you have no control over the transformation process." Moving his hand away and crossing his arms yet again, the Hiyu would continue "Which makes you a threat. Therefore I have placed a small seal on you that will allow me to track you. I will be keeping close tabs on you. I suggest you learn to control the transformation, least you do something you'll regret."

"Now, pertaining to this Hato person. I would suggest that you do not give your DNA to other's so freely. Especially if you know so little of them. I will start an investigation into this person to find out what their intentions truly are." Making his way around the bed, Nobunaga would head for the door. "Now rest, and heal from your injuries. When you are well, learn to control your transformation." With the instruction given, Nobunaga would exit the room and exit the hospital. Now to find out who this Hato person was. 

Exit if uninterrupted
Placed a Mark Seal on Okami
Shin Kenshin
Shin Kenshin
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:10 am
The boy's suspensions were correct and Nobu was just being cautious. Not only for his safety, but for the safety of others in the village.

Nobu said that the way that Okami's body changed, it was most likely a physical changed. The Lycan wondered if that was truly the case, then what would it mean moving onward? Suddenly, Nobu stretched his arm out and placed his hand on his shoulder. He explained that he could place a mark on his shoulder. This would allow him to know where he was at all times. Okami hoped that it would be able to inform the giant of his location. Nobu also suggested that he learn to control the beast within as much as he can. Okami knew this meant he would have to find out more about it and how to harness it.

Then Nobu talked about Hato. He explained that he shouldn't allow random people to get a hold of his DNA. Okami was about to interject with the fact that it seemed like his only hope and that she really seemed like she wanted to help. But it would be in vain. Nobu would suggest him getting some rest. The boy nodded and relaxed in his hospital bed. "Thank you." Okami would say warmly before the giant would take off.

WC: 221
TWC: 2255
EXIT
CLAIMING
11 stats
Taijutsu Style: Block C rank (2000/2000)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Nobunaga
Nobunaga
Citizen

Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:01 pm
3230 words
All into V2 cloak, 25% discount applied.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum