Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

chunin mission Part 2 (Cole, Satoru, Xuba)

+4
Hikari Namikaze
Satoru Nara
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Travin Iburi
8 posters
Go down
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen
Stat Page : Smoke Warning
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

chunin mission Part 2 (Cole, Satoru, Xuba) - Page 3 Empty Re: chunin mission Part 2 (Cole, Satoru, Xuba)

Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:44 pm
Exit approved.
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3350

chunin mission Part 2 (Cole, Satoru, Xuba) - Page 3 Empty Re: chunin mission Part 2 (Cole, Satoru, Xuba)

Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:17 am
With cole carted away and the scorpions gone. Xuba would walk towards where  cole was. As the nara would continue to communicate to his summon. Not that he could hear, but it was pretty obvious that the boy would be hatching schemes in the shadows.  or for better words behind a water wall. 

Thus xuba by the time the nara was done talking xuba would've simply picked up the fuma shruiken and held it with his right hand along with the shruiken, and the two kunai would be in his left hand. Nice solid grip of the weapons.  At this time txuba would be out of the shadowy part of the arena, about 60 meters from any real scource of shadow. Still he was here to fight. Not chill in the shade.

But yes for the clones. He never saw them exit, but well the shadows of the arena would be various, but it would only cover a portion of satoru's side. Aproximentally 20-30 meters worth from the edge of the arena, but also xuba would be hardly needing to worry about such a thing. As of course he would be away from any shadowy portion of the arena. After all he needed his weapons.

So The Noon sun took out the rest of the shadows  as it slowly, but surely shifted. All due to the morning shifting to the sun reaching the high point in the afternoon. The light spreading as it would compromise the shadowy area and coated the area except the far ends of the arena. With light. Due to the walls even eventually being compromised with the sunlight.

So as the clones would of course move with their " mission" amid the shadows. They would only reach about 10-20ish meters before their inital paths of stealth would be compronised.  They must've forgot that the exam was in mid morning and it was now the highest point of the sun, otherwise known as noon. Time surely flies when you are plotting.

So the sunlight wouldReveal them fully in the sunlight, and of course no shadow to go hide in. With their stealthy tactic foiled by nature, and their  cover blown and well any sort of sneak assault would rather be useless. As of this point xuba would still be 80 meters away from them now standing on the exact place  where cole was. As they would be outside of the water dome.

Hm... well that means the real one is in the,water dome.... i should take all three of them out.

Each of the naras clones would've split, but well they were on opposite sides of the dome facing xuba. Making this reletively easy under the desert sun. The boy nara did however needed to keep track of time. Ah well now he had quiet some time before any shadows would realky play a part.

Especially since xubas shadow would be well a small circle underhim due to the position of the sun. But still for this he did not take any actions for the moment. Merely waited.

Ap: 165/350

+10  ap for not taking any actions/ using/ upkeeping any techniques or ap expendiature.
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10650

Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:49 pm
One might sum it up to Satoru simply being tired or low on chakra. The judgement that went into his previous actions was majorly flawed for one reason: his clones, intending to move towards the only opponent remaining, decided to move towards some other location as though that was where the opponent was. A lack of precise chakra control could be the cause of the clones’s impaired critical thinking ability.

Whatever the cause, Satoru finds this hindrance to be greater than the possible success of the strategy he has put into motion. Because of this, he dissipates the lightning clones as well as turning off all chakra consuming techniques.

The water wall begins to fall. As it descends, anyone observing can see that Satoru emerges with his hands raised in a nonchalant fashion.

“I forfeit the match.” He states loud enough to be heard by both the proctor and Xuba. Sweat can be seen dripping from Satoru’s face as the weight of how much chakra he has consumed bears down on him. Following this, Hisato is desummoned. His next words are directed at Xuba specifically. “Well, all of this and I didn’t even get to see your fighting style or techniques. I hope that we fight again some time.”

(209/3,103)

[All active techniques deactivated]
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:10 pm
Xuba in the midst of the moment merely glanced at the boy before removing his helmet.  His fuma shruiken would rest on his shoulder as the chain would clank slightly. The idea of surrender was not the ideal outcome he had. The boy merely summoned a creature and held a defensive outcome. It was smart yet, it was not enough in his eyes.  His mane of grey hair was apparent. As it flowed down to his waist. The look in his grey eyes showed a simple look. Concern.

While throwing caution is wise. You must exert yourself as a shinobi. You also must survive at all costs as well. Conserve strength and energy. Would you do this when the real fight comes? Surely that is costly.... i wonder...

He was a much older induvidual, and as such seen probbably more then the boy. Still he decided on that note to speak up.

"Are you sure? Do you truely belive it is wise to turn tail by simply giving up when exhuasted? If this was real combat you must understand that it on its own would require you not a moment of giving up. But still fighting even at low reserves."

Xuba stated as he walked forward and his dark skin had a small smile as he studied the nara carefully. Yes he was tired. The chakra usage was  must've been great, but he needed to make sure. That the boy would simply give up. Perhaps he could see if he can spark the boy to act.

"  Come you must have a little fight in you still. If i was your teamate. I would simply expect 100%. After all you can do it still. I may have not spoken much, but i can see here that you did not make it this far on simply chance. I will accept your surrender, but after you really think about it. So what do you say?"
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen

Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:38 pm
Circumstances certainly have not been in Satoru’s favor, but he cannot be unhappy with this. The Nara has known that his way of fighting is unrefined and relies too heavily on chakra-consuming ninjutsu. He completely lacks taijutsu and any sort of physical strength. His only chance when fighting close quarters is in catching his opponent with the shadow possession or shadow sewing techniques. Even then, the former requires that the opponent does not have the physical strength to resist the controlling effect. The latter technique is sufficient for both offense and defense at mid to close range but cannot be used if Satoru does not have the stamina to spend on its upkeep cost.

The longer a fight goes on in which Satoru must avoid attacks or defend himself - which requires ninjutsu - the less stamina he can spend on meaningful offense. This is the flaw in his fighting style. What makes this worse is that the contenders started the fight with each of them being one hundred meters away from each other. One must either close the gap or defend from afar, the latter of which has proved possible but costly for the Nara. So much so that when he had a combination of jutsu that could take the opponent by surprise, Satoru spurned the opportunity to do so.

What do these things have to do with a response to Xuba? They are loosely related. These are the things that go through Satoru’s mind as he prepares to respond.

“If this were real combat, I certainly would not fight on low reserves. That would increase my chances of dying on the field.” Satoru begins. “I completely understand the idea that one cannot ‘forfeit’ when fighting a real enemy. But why keep fighting if I know that I am most likely to die? Living to fight another day is more useful to a cause than dying when one need not die. After all, how do I get stronger if I’m so set on continuing to fight until I lose? To lose on the field means to die. But one can always flee.”

This may seem cowardly to some shinobi or kunoichi. The concept of honor is not wasted on Satoru’s mind, but it does take second place when it comes to advancement of one’s self. He cannot accept putting honor over reason, walking into death because it is honorable or earns respect. His goal is to grow, not sacrifice.

Then, it can also be said that Satoru is selfish for feeling this way; maybe some might see him as not deserving of being a shinobi of Hoshigakure if he is not willing to lay his life on the line in protection of the village’s people. If an enemy were to lay siege to the village and slaughter innocent people left and right, Satoru would indeed flee or hide in order to strike later. He is not to ninja to rush in and fight with his all until the last breath, accomplishing nothing only to let the ever-more-powerful shinobi kill more people. ‘What good would this do’ Satoru often asks himself in some attempts to change the way he thinks.

The Nara can only hope that what he says is sufficient for Xuba. The other shinobi may find Satoru deplorable for his stance or reserved and level headed. Either way, Satoru only feels exhausted and would like very much to call it a day. Later, he can work on stamina training in order to cover the large weakness that has made itself more prominent with this last spar.

(596/3,699)
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3350

Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:24 am
Xuba listened as he crossed the distance between him and the nara. The boy clearly lacked the fight in him, and it wasvapparent in the boy's eyes there was neither a fire to continue. His words however conveyed a deeper message. The words of the snake.

Sure in the eyes of any person. Stratigic retreats were the wise move, but one cannot flee forever. It would even be said among the honorless missing shinobi as they say. That even in a corner one will not mew over being tired. This was lazy and it disgusted xuba internally. Yet he confirmed something to tbe man. It was clear.

" you are set on always fleeing. There are times you cannot flee.... even i had to flee every now and then out of nesscecity. However, you also know in a situation exhuastion was not your ally, but so is simply doing nothing. The more you run away. The bigger your problems become young man."

Xuba said as he stopped and stated the boy in the eyes should he keep a steady gaze that is. Unless exhuasted to the point that his eyesight was unfocused. There would not be an excuse. 

"If there is one thing i know. When a task takes your dedication and service. There are times you will have to stay and fight. Even as a leader i feel your response will perhaps leave even the wounded behind on the feild. Due to the fact that you will suddenly get exhuasted. And disire to live another day. There are fools in the world that will fight till they have not a drop of blood. You do not have to be that person. But still you must put 100% effort. If i was in your team then yes i would risk the last ounces of energy to carry you back. Wounds, or low reserves. I would fight through the enemy with a broken kunai or a rock easily. Why?"

Xyba stated glancing at the boy with stsrn eyes.

"Because i will make sure you are safe. This is not a simple show of combat. But are you willing to do what it takes,when it gets tough. You are not sparring here. You are showing the results of your work. The depths of your pride. And the very strength you will bring to the village. Living another day. Is fine, but not going the distance that day. Will only show you are putting minimal effort. You are tired, but will you look me in the eye in the feild now and tell me you cannot go further? That is what this surrender looks like."

Xuba stated as he continued on looking the boy up and down.

"If it is true. Tgen repeat your statement and Extend your hand. I will place this chain wrapped around me, and carry this chain on my shoulder if you truely surrender. It will measure the burden of carrying a team on your arms."

Xuba proposed
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen

Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:44 pm
“Then may I never be entrusted with the lives of others.” Satoru thinks to himself. But immediately upon its being said, the Nara realizes all of the times that he has let someone else down and their death resulted from it. His friends and family died in Amegakure when he was unable to fight. Tsume died on a mission ins which Satoru should have been more diligent to prevent casualties. “Yes… it simply isn’t in me to have the lives of others weigh on my actions. If I run, I run. If I am a coward, so be it.”

With that, Satoru reaffirms his stance.

“I forfeit the match.” He states with complete normalcy.

Something in Satoru tells him that he has made a quasie-enemy out of his fellow shinobi. It is of little disturbance to him as he awaits the decision of the proctor. Does he pass? Does he fail? The Nara cannot discern which outcome is more likely than the other. All that he knows is that he wants to take a nap.

(175/3,874)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja

Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:04 pm
The base reply of the boy spoke volumes. If i run i run. The simple yet unyeilding response to flight even if his allies were to burn. Xuba has seen alot of things, and it wasnt the first time he has seen a person fleeing first sight of danger. They were the ones who died alone with a kunai between their ribs. Reaching for the illusion of safety. All in the loss of hope that their safety sphere was the  absolute awnser to life. 

Yet xubas grey eyes went from concern to merely an gleam of awknowledgement. It wasnt of joy, but the marking of the coward the boy hoping for a higher rank would be. It was a breif look with a slow nodd.

"Your surrender is accepted."

Xuba would state with a flick of his wrist the chains u indorochen would wrap around the boy at an astounding speed. (Simply 170l and the 4 meter chan wouldvend at the boys shoulders. However as the boy lacked the strength of 60. He would find himself sinking to his knees under thecweight of the chain.

"It is not always about the way you fight young man. But why you fight. Leaders must stand up ewhen the call is called. You must fight,and yes must flee. Reflect on this idea. Let it roll into your mind. Rank is responsibility, and responsibility is life."

Xuba stated as with a similar flick of his wrist the chain would then be unravled from the boy.

He would then glance towards the judges awaiting their judgement. As the chain would be fashioned over his shoulder.

(Accepting satorus surrender)
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default

Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:36 am
The Hogokage would arrive, teleporting next to Shina as she sat amongst the seat that Hikari vacated not long ago. His fully body armor on, his gray eyes on the contestants upon the arena as he took in the situations that he could see. “Report” He would say immediately, ordering Shina to give her analysis of the situation to Valen. “Hogokage-Sama.” The woman would say, standing from the chair and bowing in greeting before clearing her throat. “The genin Xuba has just finished accepting the surrender of young Satoru Lord Hogokage-Sama. Cole Kaguya was removed, his arm having been cut off by the victor not long ago. The medics say his life is in no danger, although it is in question if he will be able to fight without an arm.” She would report, mainly the importants aspects of who lost, and how to the man. Valen’s eyes would narrow at the two genin in the arena before speaking “So you’re saying one of my most promising genin has been crippled?” He would ask, his eyes not leaving Xuba. He wouldn’t attack the boy, couldn’t really. It was a valid thing to do in the fight, but he disliked the idea that he had crippled the Kaguya greatly, that was his shinobi he had injured, and with Kenshin gone, it was potentially permanent. 

“Cole clearly did not possess the combat strength to make it through the fight. Satoru did not possess the will to keep fighting, and Xuba has shown at least some form of brutality in the potential permanent crippling of a fellow shinobi’s arm. To think that I might pass such a lot to continue is a joke. They can participate in the next national exams that are hosted. All three are allowed to go should they desire. I will attempt to locate a medical specialist able to heal Cole’s arm. For the one who healed mine is no longer a member of this village. Xuba, I expect you to hold restraint in the national exams. If you cripple another shinobi like that again. I will not take kindly to it. Satoru, giving up in the field would be catastrophic to a team. But the point of this fight is the show how well you fight in the field. You can’t just surrender and expect to move on.” He would say, his cool gaze sweeping between the two before waving in the medics. “Take care of them if they need it. I’ll send them more information on the next national exams when I get such information. They may decide then if they wish to participate.” He would say before turning toward Shina “Be prepared for your responsibilities to increase soon Shina. I’ll need to ask more of you soon.” He would say, nodding at her as she did to him before he teleported away without another word, back to his office to continue his work.

[Enter and Exit]

WC: 487

All towards this putting me at 5004 total thanks to this and this plus other links attached to the tech in question on my stat page.
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen

Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:43 pm
The voice of Valen Akari is one which Satoru remembers from a brief spar not long ago. The Nara was severely outmatched by the light-user, unable to make his opponent move from his initial position. Satoru turns and looks up at the man and takes in the fact that he is the new kage of the village. As for the previous leader, Kyousuke, it remains to be wondered what happened to him. Whatever occured, the Nara was as detached from affairs at the time as he has been recently. As such, he will find answers later.

As a verdict, none of the participants passed the test of combat. Such an outcome does not discourage Satoru, mainly because of what the Hogokage says afterward. An international tournament to promote the winner to the rank of chuunin is exciting enough.

Satoru goes home, rests, and resolves to prepare for the coming opportunity. Part of this preparation involves his training with a new member of his summoning race: Yoroi of the Salamanders of the Rain.

(172/4,046)

[Exit]
[Claims: 3,000/3,000 words towards claiming Yoroi (with a 25% WC coupon from this: http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t40304-nrpg-winter-wonderland-event#321799), 1,000/4,000 words towards shadow sewing technique mastery, 20 stats]

Last edited by Satoru Nara on Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum