Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen
Stat Page : Smoke Warning
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

But What About the Wolves? [Hato Sano] - Page 3 Empty Re: But What About the Wolves? [Hato Sano]

Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:31 am
Wine? Ryūka liked wine, that was for sure. But he was also trying to get out of the habit of day-drinking he had picked up recently. Couches on the other hand; sofas, settees, lounges, divans... It weirdly (not in his eyes, but usually in the eyes of others, mostly employees at furniture stores) interested him. "Ah?" Ryūka exclaimed in a very sincerely surprised tone, "You got a new couch? Sounds fun. I love couches. I can't though, at least not today. I have something...". Ryūka seemed really disappointed by having something other to do then getting to meet new couches. Not that he knew what Hato's plan was, as he assumed (even though the prospect of seeing a new couch excited him more than it would do a regular person his age) just appreciating a couch would - even if amazing at first - get old quickly, like the couch itself.

What scared Ryūka most about the subject at hand was Hato could have either been lying, or she could have been lied to. Both a skeptic and quite a detective, Ryūka was taking into consideration that the 'new couch' could have been an old couch, covered by new wrappings, or worse... Second-hand. Just the thought sent shivers down Ryūka's spine, which from the outside could have possibly looked as anxiety even if it was far from the truth. Ryūka wasn't lying to Hato of course, he did have a place to be. Otherwise, he would have taken her up on the offer, even risking a second hand couch, because that was the sort of person Ryūka was. Oblivious, maybe, but well-meaning.

"I'll walk you over if you'd like though." said again, "I know how boring walking alone can get sometimes. Even though, other times it's... Refreshing. Either way, you can always choose to walk alone, but you can't always choose to walk in company right?". Ryūka chuckled. If Hato accepted, he would walk her home and then go away to fullfill whatever promise he had that day to his friend. If Hato decided to walk herself, Ryūka would simply head straight up to his friend instead.

[EXIT; WC:3405. Claiming,

16 Stats
Split Second (3000/3000)
405 words towards Smoke Release (194 words before hand from here) (599/1000)]
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

But What About the Wolves? [Hato Sano] - Page 3 Empty Re: But What About the Wolves? [Hato Sano]

Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:36 am
Approved unless interupted.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:53 pm
Just letting you know i am still looking into this. I just have one question I am awaiting to have answered before giving a full ruling. Just want to make sure I have every scrap of info before making a ruling.
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 6700

Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:17 pm
It was unfortunate for Hato to hear that Ryuka couldn't stay over and have a drink with her but she wasn't going to push it. However, the kind gentlemen still would walk her home. She took the offer and walked beside him as she somewhat led the way. 

Once they arrived at her house she bowed and thanked Ryuka for the company and the meal. Before he took off though to see his friend, Hato gave the man a smootch on the cheek. This was so she could have a solid place in his mind, wither it be from lust or confusion. After the action, she'd excited into her house hold saying, "I hope i see you again," and closing the door behind her. 

EXIT 
WC: 124
TWC: 3023

Yin Healing Wound Destruction (3623/4000) (continuation of this)
15 stats

Last edited by Hato Sano on Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : ~Hikari's Stats~
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Byakugan
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 75700

Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:27 pm
Not claiming any stats Hato?

If not, then approved Hato <3
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:28 pm
Can you claim stats in a CD topic?
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:49 pm
Yes <3
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:58 pm
edited claims
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:02 pm
Reapproved Hato <3
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:07 pm
Ignore my post, I thought I posted that on another thread, I have no idea how it winded up here.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum