Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Marking the TerritoryToday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Today at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meToday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen ChinoikeTraining, or making friendsToday at 6:44 pmTravin IburiThe Princess of Pancakes Today at 6:44 pmHasumi HayatoWork times TwoToday at 6:24 pmSakuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 6:11 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
161 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mi Stats
Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 35000

A Fork in The Road Empty A Fork in The Road

Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:55 am
The pair was about twelve miles out of the village before they came to the fork in the rode, where it became obvious they'd have to separate, and the fork itself became visible from about 200 meters away. The hyuuga twin would sigh "I guess this is it brother, this is where we make our leave" Still, there was one last thing he needed to tell Komori, something he had yet to tell anybody else.

"But before I go... I need to confide something in you" He'd scratch the back of his head as he struggled to figure out how to say it, He and Amai had agreed to keep it quiet for a while, but he knew the risks that this mission involved, and he needed to tell someone before he left. And Komori was the first person he'd tell anyways.

"I guess, The only real way I can put it is that well... You're going to be an uncle" He'd say smiling with his eyes closed. It was good news, but made the routine task of leaving on missions a heavier burden to bear.

"So what do you think of that?" The fork in the road was growing closer, and their time together shrinking by the second.
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

A Fork in The Road Empty Re: A Fork in The Road

Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:16 am
Komori turned quizzically towards his twin at the out of place phrase. It was not like Komon to keep secrets from him, although now that he thought about it, he himself had not talked to Komon much lately. The man cracked a grin at the news, his eyes lighting up. The two were close enough side by side in order to Komori to pat Komon on the shoulder a few times, holding on firmly. “That’s amazing,” he said, slightly at a loss for words. “I hope the kid gets her looks,” he would follow up teasingly. “Wow.”

He released his group as he gazed off into the horizon. The sun dipped low in a rosy sky. The sound of hooves scraping against the pebbles of the walkway gradually came to a stop as the pair arrived at two paths. One which led towards the coastline, where the Hozuki was to go, the other leading to wherever Komon had been assigned. Komori took a deep breath before exhaling equally as deep.

“Here.” Komori reached behind his back with his right hand, withdrawing his last Tsubasa blade. At one point he had wielded two of these swords, specially made by the Kobayashi blacksmiths. Only this one had survived the encounter with the bijuu of blue fire and now hung as a trophy in their home. He gazed upon its design, the serrated edges.  “This was a gift from Senshi,” he said, his gaze never leaving the blade. He tossed it upwards in the air slightly, catching it with his hand and extending the handle towards the Hyuuga. “I can’t be there myself, but maybe this can come in handy.” If Komon was hesitant, then the Hozuki would insist. “Think of it as me fighting alongside you, brother. Making sure you get back safe to your future family.”

Komori gave him a grand smile as teardrops began to form in his eyes. The thought of losing his brother, the man who had been with him for his entire life when he had no one else, actually terrified him. Whatever he could do to help, he would. Not wanting Komon to see him like this, Komori veered Tug towards the end of the pathway, looking back over his shoulder. “Since I’m much more skilled than you, I’ll be waiting here at this intersection until you get back from your own.” He kept his voice level and full of confidence in order to keep any thoughts of fear in the back of his head. “Don’t keep me waiting for long, brother.” With that, Komori shook the reigns to make Tug begin to run along the worn road and towards the coastline.

--Exit--
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Mi Stats
Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 35000

Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:51 am
It was funny, Komori was usually quick to respond seeming to always have a witty response. But at least momentarily, it was obvious that Komon had caught him off guard. His face was puzzled and confused before it gave way to a grin, and Komon had no doubt that a quip would leave the mouth soon. He was correct of course. "I hope the kid gets her looks" He'd jest. A small smile would be returned and Komon would mutter under his breath, "God, you really are an ass aren't you" Rubbing the back of his head as he did so.

When they reached the fork the pair would stop, neither one wishing to leave the other so soon. It was silent for a while, but Komori would break that. "Here His voice would permeate as the chunk of metal on his back came free. It was a jagged broadsword, and Although Komori told him who made it, he would have never had to. Much like shinigami, it was easy to tell that only one person in kumogakure could have made something so perfect.

Senshi Kobayashi

It was weird how different in design the two blades were, but how easy it was to recognize both as the smiths work. "Think of it as me fighting alongside you, brother. Making sure you get back safe to your future family" It was the last half of a pair of twin blades, Ironically the very same fate they were trying to avoid. Komon had seen them plenty of times in passing, most notably on their way to hoshigakure. The adventures the twins had gone on in the past few years were more than most had in a lifetime. "Thank you, I'll be sure to bring it back to you"

At this point the realization that they had to go was settling in, they had stalled long enough. Unable to find the strength to move first he'd have to watch as his brother rode away, declaring that they'd meet here again when their missions were over. "Don't let that win in the arena get to your head Komori, when we return I want a rematch!" He'd shout the words as his brother grew further away so that he could steal hear them.

And as he left, he'd be left with the unbearable silence of solitude. Nobody but dust to keep him company, he'd pat the horses neck before pulling on the reins and dashing down the path opposite to his brother.

--Exit--
Claiming: Tsubasa
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:17 am
Approved big dawg
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum