Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG ©

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
Current Events
Halloween Event Coming soon!
New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
The Mods of NRPG
Coordination Team

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Threads

Latest topics
Flowing back to the heart [Only Yugure members]Yesterday at 11:10 pmArantimaStatements of the SoulYesterday at 10:59 pmDracosoThe Friendly SparYesterday at 10:56 pmRyumi HiyuVandalsYesterday at 10:46 pmEnishiSteel FabricationsYesterday at 10:33 pmYoheiA New Guild opens.. A Guid of Demons?! Yesterday at 10:30 pmArantimaMeasuring through EffortYesterday at 9:22 pmDracosoRudi RuuYesterday at 8:39 pmYusukeBaruga's Bank AccountYesterday at 8:21 pmBaruga RyoinsatsuSOLDIERYesterday at 7:42 pmRaiden Ametsuchi
Top posting users this week
17 Posts - 17%
16 Posts - 16%
13 Posts - 13%
12 Posts - 12%
11 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
7 Posts - 7%
5 Posts - 5%
5 Posts - 5%
Go down
Yurei
Yurei
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Ryo : 0

Kon'nichiwa - Page 3 Empty Re: Kon'nichiwa

Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:08 pm
Shien brushed off Ikigai’s response as mere gloating, chuckling to himself. “I’ll have to put that to the test, then, huh?” The Doku said, laughing. Soon after asking his question, the chef made himself known. The green-skinner shinobi whipped around, looking for the source of the call. When at last he found the man, Shien raised his head in acknowledgement, smiling. The man was relatively large, buff. His muscle was more practical than showy, opting to take on a bulkier appearance rather than a defined tone. His face was scruffy with a yellow beard that matched his strawberry blonde hair, though it seemed to be thinning. His brow was large, extending over the rest of his face like a curtain, bushy and casting a small shadow over his eyes and nose. Blonde hair filled his chest, at least what was visible from the v-shaped neck. 

“Nice to meet ya, Boru. Name’s Shien,” the reptilian replied, smiling. Frankly, the cook was very intimidating. He seemed to only carry that in appearance though. From what Shien could tell, he was just a big softy. Or at least he was trying to be nice for first impressions. 

“Yeah, I’m new,” Shien continued, bobbing his head. “I’ve gotta talk with Hakai in his ‘office’ after I try some of this delicious food,” he said, his words carrying an eloquent pleasantness. “You know, I’m not such a bad cook, myself. Maybe I can help you out sometime, huh?” 

WC: 3758
Komon Hyuuga
Komon Hyuuga
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Ryo : 1500

Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:31 pm
Boru would smile at the lizards offer to help around the kitchen. "I like this kid, Ikigai" He'd say as he picked up two kabobs for the boy as apposed to the one everyone else had retrieved. "Double rations, and welcome to the academy" He'd say as he handed the food to the boy and began to speak again. "And we could always use the extra hands in the kitchen, god knows we have to feed Ikigai somehow" he'd joke as he handed two kabobs to the blue skinned boy as well. After all he was notorious for his appetite.

Ikigai would graciously accept the food while brushing off the comment on his dining habits. "Since when is eating a crime, what are you the food police?" sending a jab back at the burly man. The exchanges between the two made it apparent that they were good friends. "Come on Shien, lets find a table. Thanks for the food Boru!" He'd say as he walked toward the back of the dining area, and to an empty table obviously expecting his newfound friend to follow.

When they got to the table and out of the earshot of the jounin, Ikigai would inform him of who he had just met. "You just met one of Hakai's oldest students. And one of his best, seems he's taken a liking to you too." He'd say, letting his jagged smile show. "He's a good friend to have in your corner, man's a full fledged jounin after all."

As he finished his sentence he'd raise one of his Yakitori to his mouth before leaning back in his chair and eating the thing in a carefree like manner. It would take a few seconds to get the food down but by the time he did he'd see something out of the corner of his eyes. Kiyo, the annoying kid from earlier that had whopped him in the back of the head, was now bragging about his victory to the other senior student, Yokai. The elder student had never taken a liking to him, and he seemed to be taking delight in Kiyo's theatrics.

Yokai, noticed Ikigai looking his direction and took advantage of the moment. "You let this little twerp beat you? I thought you were supposed to be some kind of prodigy." His voice would below, as he turned to Ikigai, "Hakai's always going on and on about your potential, and you have the audacity to lose to this joke?" He'd pause pointing a mocking finger at the young boy beside him, and the attention had centered on him. "I really don't get what Hakai sees in you" The elder student would say pointing a finger at Ikigai. The atmosphere in the room had changed entirely from a few seconds ago with everyone in the rooms attention centered on Ikigai, expecting some kind of response.

It was at this point that Ikigai began to rise, clearly angry and not thinking straight, seconds away from starting a fight with someone way above his skill level. But Boru saved him at the last second, as the bulky mans hand forced him back into his chair. "Ikigai, finish your food and ignore him, that's not a fight you want to start." He'd say politely before turning to Yokai. Aside from Hakai, boru was the only person in the academy that could rival the bullies skill in combat.

"I think it's time for you to leave" He'd say as he placed himself between Yokai, and Ikigai. Yokai was 6 foot even, with long black hair and a toned build, he was intimidating to be sure but when placed next to Boru, he like most... Looked comically small. Yokai would look up and down at the burly man before he decided it wasn't worth it. "I was just leaving anyways" He'd huff, before leaving in a storm with Kiyo and his goonies following him.

WC: 3405
Natsuki Hashimoto
Natsuki Hashimoto
Genin
Genin

Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:14 am
Shien smirked at the compliment, looking over to his blue-skinned friend. The double rations came as a surprise, but the Doku did excel at first impressions. He made note not to ask for it in the future or even to expect it. Given the comments, he feared Ikigai would actually take it if he thought for a moment that the Doku wouldn’t finish everything. Granting a thankful bow and an expression of utmost gratitude,  Shien offered his own compliments. “I’d be happy to help out. Glad to be here! And thanks!”

The Doku glanced at Ikigai, eying his stomach in particular. “Better watch it, Ikigai. Girls don’t like pudgy bellies,” he laughed, waving goodbye to the kind chef. The pair continued on, coming to the end of the mess hall at an empty table. Good thing, as Shien was beginning to feel the wane of making conversation.  

The swordsman quickly explained just who Boru was as Shien delved into the smoking food. It was delicious. However, what Ikigai said about prompted the Doku spit it all over the table between them. “A jou-” Shien started, coughing, chewing, and swallowing all in succession. “A jounin?” The Doku cleared his throat, glancing at the man in the kitchen window. How bout that. “That’d explain the food. Man knows his way around a knife.” Shien continued eating, stuffing his face much like a chipmunk. Spit almost dripped from his overly stuffed mouth, but the shinobi quickly slurped it back up. “He teach?” he asked, finding some way to wrap his sharp teeth around the pieces of meet nestled in his cheek. “Swords, jutsu, I mean.”

He seems really friendly. Maybe he can teach me a thing or two in his off time. Then again, maybe he’s a really hard teacher. These softies are good at masking what they really are. Especially with first impressions. I hope he’s not some hard-ass. Then again, maybe that’s what I need.

Shien swallowed, looking up from his kabob. Another student, Yokai, began to walk by - paired with the kid that had landed a hit on Ikigai awhile back. He was tall with hair, black as midnight, wrapped into a ponytail that draped over his shoulder, likely for practicality. There was some sort of writing between his eyes, a symbol Shien couldn’t quite make out. Perhaps it was even burned into his skin. The kid was raving about his success against the Hoshigaki, something this student took immediate glee in despite the victory being a sham. Obviously, he didn’t care much for actual insults that had any merit. Frankly, he struck Shien as someone desperate to shame anyone he was afraid of.

Of course, when he started speaking directly to Ikigai, that wasn’t going through Shien’s head. In fact, it was more in line with clawing the first layer of wood from the table with his bare nails and pounding this jerk’s face in.

Before Ikigai could even speak, however, Boru quickly stepped in. Shien hadn’t even seen him coming. He was fast - faster than anything the lizard man had ever seen. Yokai looked up at this man, seemingly losing his fire. He quickly departed, leaving Ikigai, Shien, Boru, and Kiyo alone.

“Don’t listen to him, Kiyo,” Shien said, looking over at the little kid. “I know a great swordsman when I see one. Even Ikigai can’t help that you’re better than him.” It was obviously a lie, but he felt the little kid needed something to latch on to and cheer him up.

When he left along with the others, the Doku shifted his look to Boru and Ikigai. “He been using his asshole as a holster?” Shien asked, making sure the nuisance had left. “Who was that?”

WC: 4379
Komon Hyuuga
Komon Hyuuga
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:54 pm

PRE YOKAI RAGE

It seemed shien saw boru as a potential teacher. The lizard sure had a good eye for talent. "A little yeah, he likes to help around the academy. I'm sure he'd show you a few tricks if you asked" He'd say, giving a slight nod to Boru as he said so.

POST YOKAI RAGE
Ikigai was infuriated, and his bloodline had activated against his will to show it. His gills were now easily visible to anyone in the immeidate area, and his dilated eyes were focused on Yokai's back as he walked away with his goonie friends. Boru's hand had kept him from lashing out at the elder student, and although he was sure he would appreciate it later he felt nothing but contempt for the restraint now.

As Shien reassured Kiyo of his skill as a swordsman, Ikigai would snap at Boru. "You shouldn't have stopped me!" He'd say as he shoved the man's hand off of his shoulder, his actions giving way to his obvious emotions. "That's a fight you cant win. Not yet, especially with your emotions as out of check as they are right now!" Boru's friendly and outgoing voice was gone, momentarily replaced by the authority and command a jounin required in the field.

"You need to take a minute to calm down Iki" And the blue skinned boy knew by the tone of his voice that it was a command, not a suggestion. Not trusting himself to speak much more without lashing out at his friend, the shark would angrily begin to devour his other Yakitori. and it was around this time that Shien would ask who the man was. With a mouth still full of grilled chicken and his temperament still out of control Ikigai could do little to answer his new friends question, so Boru would oblige him instead.

That's Yokai, the only other jounin student at this school. Although how he made it with an attitude like that I'll never know" Boru would say before picking up a glass that had been left on the table Yokai had been using, and polishing it with a rag. As he did so he'd look towards Shien and give him a cautionary piece of advice. "He showed up here about the same time as me, so believe me when I tell you this... because I know it better than most. He's a bad apple, and it's best to steer clear of him if you can" Walking the now clean glass back to his station he'd say over his shoulder

"And if he gives you any trouble you come looking for me alright, don't try to take him on yourself. He may sound like a bumbling idiot but the mans an artist with a blade" There was a hint of envy in Boru's voice, it was no secret that the two jounin had been rivals for years, and the only two on eachothers caliber in the entire academy.

By this point Ikigai had managed to simmer down, and finish his food as well. So he'd throw in his own input as well. "Long story short, he's a dick"

WC: 3931
Natsuki Hashimoto
Natsuki Hashimoto
Genin
Genin

Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:02 pm
Shien bobbed his head, considering his options. Jutsu, swordplay, and maybe how to season some chicken. Boru seemed like the perfect tutor as it were, much easier to speak to than Hakai. Granted, the circumstances didn’t really allow for a calm discussion, at least on Shien’s end. Between borderline insulting the man and the bird droppings, the Doku wasn’t exactly in his element at the time.

Much to his shock, however, Ikigai hadn’t taken the snobs comments too well. The blue man erupted into a fiery rage, something so unlike what Shien had witnessed before. Clearly, he needed therapy, or maybe medication. He was like a dormant volcano turned volatile, ready to erupt scorching lava across the entire mess hall. The contrast was unnaturally strong, like darkness and light. Boru had to step in to ease the shark man’s seething hatred and anger, calming Ikigai with an equally commanding tone, one that struck fear into Shien with his harsh, bellowing voice. His voice was like thunder, booming into the Hoshigaki’s head in a rumble that shook Shien’s eardrums and the table.

The Doku swallowed his chicken, concern plastered all over his face. His expression was subtle, almost oddly blank with shock. This pestered must have been going on for some time. Boru began to explain that such was the case when he first enrolled at the academy. Yokai had always been an asshole, for lack of a better term. Boru’s disapproval was clear, marinating over years over what Shien could only guess as a long, bubbling rivalry. The Doku knew it had boiled over several times just by looking at the burly man.

The viking-like man gave a warning, asking Shien to seek him out should Yokai give him any trouble. Shien couldn’t help but nod his head, uncharacteristically listening rather than speaking. It wasn’t until Ikigai spoke up once more, now cooled down, that he gave out a suppressed laugh.

“Artist with the blade but not with his tongue, I see. Why hasn’t anyone put him in his place yet, Boru? If your bladework is as good as your cooking, I bet you could curbstomp him given the chance.”

Shien turned to Ikigai, analyzing him with his thin-pupiled eyes. “You alright? I didn’t expect you to get so… well, angry.” Frankly, the Doku was taken aback by just how mad the Hoshigaki had gotten. It was borderline psychotic. It didn’t seem in Ikigai’s nature. What was this Yuckai trying to do? Spark a rage and get the kid expelled?

Actually, that didn’t really seem all that unlikely. Brilliant really, one of Shien’s few moments.

“He’s just trying to goad you on,”  Shien concluded, granting Ikigai a sympathetic pursing of the lips. “How long as this been going on?” he asked the two of them. “With Iky, I mean.”

WC: 4848
Komon Hyuuga
Komon Hyuuga
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:31 pm
Ikigai was a relatively easy going person, that's what everybody deduced upon first interactions with him. But if you stuck around him long enough you'd eventually come to see something to what Shien had just witnessed. Of course Ikigai was unaware of the fact, but this was due to his Hoshigaki Bloodline, a vicious primal instinct of combat that flooded the user with pure adrenaline. Over the years he had just summed it up to anger issues he should probably work on.

"Yeah, I'm fine. He just gets under my skin is all" He'd respond to Shien. He'd say as Shien continued to talk about what had happened, his new friends statements where beggining to annoy him, he seemed to be looking at Ikigai as a victim and he didn't like it.

"There's really nothing to worry about, I can look after myself" The boy would only mildly aggressively snap. Hopefully Shien would realize he wasn't mad at him, but more annoyed with having been put in this situation.

Boru who of course was still in his station had been listening to the two for a while now, noticing his long time friends mild frustration he'd attempt to change the subject of conversation. "Hey Shien, we're losing daylight. Don't you have to meet with Hakai soon to fill out the rest of your paper work? It's boring, but you have to officially enroll in the school by the end of the day" He'd say, knowing the standard procedure for the school like the back of his hand.

WC: 4188
Natsuki Hashimoto
Natsuki Hashimoto
Genin
Genin

Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:40 pm
Ikigai quickly fanned the issue away with a dismissive wave of the hand. He didn’t seem to treat it as much of an issue, but Shien had never seen such a boiling, seething hatred. It was something primal, like a beast within the young man had taken the reigns and steered off into a typhoon, thunder and heated lightning in a destructive wave. Were it not for Boru, things would have gone much differently. Given his reputation as a swordsman, Yokai may not have left the Hoshigaki standing, even with a fury such as this.

Ikigai fired at Shien, but the Doku understood he was just frustrated, perhaps too frustrated at the circumstances. Then again, this seemed more like an insult in a long line of many that had just cascaded like plume of ash from a volcano. Shien wanted to offer a hand, some form of comfort even though he had only just met the boy. He decided, however, that he was better off simply moving on. He didn’t want to press Ikigai any further, especially given the number of people here. He’d already made something of a scene, and Shien didn’t fancy getting snapped at.

Luckily, Boru saved him some work, quickly reminding the green-skinned boy of his meeting with Hakai. Riveting. The Doku nodded firmly, pursing his lips and shifting his razored eyes at Ikigai. “I’ll be seeing you, Ikigai. That is, if Hakai doesn’t kill me,” he laughed, half-serious. The Doku raised from his bench, extending his hand in a firm shake, should Ikigai chose to accept it. With that, he’d wave both his new friend and elder goodbye, exiting from where he had come in. The sun was already beginning to set, shifting the blue sky into a pastel pink, as if it had been replaced with cotton candy. Its rays, now an orange from the horizon, pierced the clouds in a magnificent, euphoric glow, granting everything in its light a warm touch.

Shien trekked the orange grass, heading for the headmaster’s office. Sweat began to accumulate around his temples, like water on a can left out on a warm summer’s day. He quickly wiped it with his still damp sleeve, eventually coming to the small cottage. It seemed cozy enough, modest, and, in the glow of the sun, even beautiful. The Doku extended his hand, knocking on the door and opening it, stepping inside to get a look of things.

The interior seemed bigger than he thought. Everything was relatively traditional, paper sliding doors, bamboo walls, and an array of weapons the lined them, each more unique and containing more character than the ones in the academy itself, save the one encased in glass.

Blood stained the metal on money, leaving dark patches amongst an almost glowing silver. Despite marks such as those, the blade were polished and cleansed of any test, with velveted mounts acting as support behind each of the weapons. These had been no doubt used in conflicts, perhaps even in lethal duels. Were such allowed ever? Perhaps still?

The Doku slid the door behind him, stepping forward. Before him was what Shien assumed to be Hakai’s desk, a contrastingly dark fabrication of wood with numerous books stacked onto the side, some of which were not-so-child-appropriate. In fact…

Shien reached for one of the books, cocking his eyebrow in fitting teenage curiosity. “'The Swordswoman’s Sheath'…?”

WC: 5412
Komon Hyuuga
Komon Hyuuga
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:52 pm
Ikigai:

Ikigai would let out a laugh at Shien's comment. "He's really not as scary as he seem's, you'll be fine" He'd assure his friend as he matched the handshake, and then the boy would begin to leave, waving goodbye as he did so. Boru, who had yet to shake the boy's hand would give a mock salute, and Ikigai would wave.

"See you later, Shien" He'd say before waiting several seconds, and only when he was absolutely sure he was no longer within earshot of the new student would he turn to his elder and say "I think I'm going to like that kid, I just wonder if he can fight" He'd say before remembering how easily the lizard child had seemed to disappear into the grass. Maybe he had a background in the ninja world after all, come to think of it he had never really gotten around to asking where the boy was from.

"Whether he know's how to fight at the moment or not doesn't really matter" The older student would begin, laughing as he did so. "Hakai could turn a wooden post into a world renowned swordsman" A smile would crack on the shark like boys face as he looked in Kiyo's direction.

Teaching Kiyo to fight is probably a more impressive feat He'd think to himself, electing not to say it aloud.

Hakai:

"Do you always walk into people's living quarters without being let in, or is this just a one time thing" The Sensei's voice would permeate from behind the green skinned boy as he plucked the book out of his hand with the speed of a seasoned jounin. "I'd suggest waiting to be let in next time" There were two seats in the room, one belonging to Hakai and resting behind the desk, and the other in front of it.

He'd motion to the latter "I assume since you're here, you've decided to stay, please take a seat." If the boy elected to do so, Hakai would put his book back into place next to the others as he did so, before pulling a pile of papers out of a cabinet and sprawling them out on the surface of the deck.

He'd push a singular paper forward, "This is the housing document, the most important if you want to live in the academy, the housing is free, but since you're so young, I'm going to need a parent or guardian to sign in your place, allowing you to stay here" He had no idea about the child's past, but this was standard procedure.

WC: 4618
Natsuki Hashimoto
Natsuki Hashimoto
Genin
Genin

Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:25 am
Shien opened the book, beginning to read the first saucy chapter it contained. Before he could process the first word, however, Hakai’s voice broke in. Shien’s eyes widened, and the blood sapped from his face, leaving it a pale shade of pastel green rather than his usual, fuller complexion. He looked half-dead. “Uh, well, I, uh,” Shit. Fluttering his eyelashes and raising his eyebrows as he attempted to find the words to excuse his behavior, Shien left his mouth gaping open, giving out half-words and mumbles.

Frankly, he didn’t find it such a big deal. The door was unlocked after all, and he had told the boy to come by. Perhaps the snooping, but other than, if Hakai didn’t want people coming in unannounced, then he should have invested in a lock.

The book seemingly disappeared from Shien’s grasp, there one minute and gone the next, as if it had just been severed from reality. The Doku’s eyes, darted behind him as he swiveled in place, looking to the door where Hakai had been. He, too, had disappeared. When next his voice filled the room, it had resonated from behind his desk. Had he teleported? Or was he just that fast?

Shien blinked a few times, trying to process what had just happened. The astonishment on his face was clear, but he quickly tried to mend it, so not to make his amazement so obvious. “I’ll do that, then, sir. Sorry,” the Doku said, his words sharp and quick. It was easier to prevent stuttering. Typically, Shien would have been more argumentative, but, given the headmaster’s skill, speed, and the circumstances of their first meeting, first impressions were already a little poor.

The shinobi said nothing, grasping a chair, sitting, and pulling his stomach to the edge of the man’s dark desk. The wood was like caramel, laced with black trim. It was quite elegant, and, despite what the reptile was feeling, cozy, like a fireplace after a day in the snow.

Upon seeing the document and hearing Hakai’s instructions, the Doku’s toothy mouth shifted into a frown with bared, jagged teeth. He forced his viridian lips over his teeth, pursing them as he swallowed nervously.  “Uh, I,” he started, looking up from the document. “I haven’t got any of those, Mr. Hakai, Sir,” the Doku said.

Shien hadn’t seen his parents in months. Or was it years? He could hardly tell, the days seemed to blend together like a depressing cloud of mush, few new or exciting things to make a day memorable. He tried to remember them - his parents. Tried to remember their faces, how they acted. His mother’s comforting arms, his dad’s sheltering grip, guiding Shien as he pulled back a bow and arrow. He tried to remember the color of the skin, the shape of their scales. How his mother styled her hair and how his father wore the same outfit every day. Shien’s eyes fell on the paper, the saliva in his mouth and throat beckoning him to swallow once more. He almost gulping, clearing it with a sharp wind and ccrrhhmm.

“If it’s a problem, Sir, I can stay elsewhere, I have a cozy little cave near the gates that’s more than enough for me.” It was home, at least. Mind the spiders, they’re killer, but, otherwise, the cave was exceptionally comfortable. It was shelter enough, and it was certainly better than he had been leaving - mounting trees and, on occasion, falling out of them in the forests. His mother’s blanket was a nice enough bed, too. Kept him warm on the colder nights, especially up here on the mountains where it cut through him like an ice pick.

WC: 6027
Komon Hyuuga
Komon Hyuuga
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:54 am
Well he certainly looks uncomfortable. Mission accomplished

Hakai would think to himself as he cracked a smile, Shien would have no idea why it had originated, but the simple truth was, Hakai loved moment's like this. Purposefully creating awkward situations had become somewhat of a hobby for him over the years. Especially to new students, if the academy had an equivalent of hazing, it would be situations like these.

But he felt he should put the kid at ease before he had a panic attack.

"Relax"

He'd stress to the child after his apology, his mentor personality taking control of his more mischievous side however temporarily it may be to provide the kid some form of comfort. After all, so far he liked the kid he was bold, and reminded him of an early Boru. And he looked forward to seeing what kind of warrior he may one day grow into.

"Y- You don't have parents? Or Guardians?"

This was begging to present some problems, but the kid's solution was laughable at best. In fact, he would laugh.

"Shien, I think it would be a bit more reckless of me as an adult to allow you to sleep in a cave, then make some exceptions to this paperwork." He'd say stressing his next words. "I can probably give you a room, but I'm going to need to know your situation. Level with me."

"Why have you been sleeping in a cave?"

WC: 4859
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum