Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
When the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen ChinoikeTraining, or making friendsToday at 6:44 pmTravin IburiThe Princess of Pancakes Today at 6:44 pmHasumi HayatoWork times TwoToday at 6:24 pmSakuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 6:11 pmZatoichi HyuugaWhen one became twoToday at 5:46 pmKutari UchihaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 5:38 pmZatoichi HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 5:02 pmMegami Kuoga
Top posting users this month
160 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t48688-niko-kazan-stat-page
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 97200

Mission:Meet the teacher Solo Empty Mission:Meet the teacher Solo

Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:29 am
Akihisa started his day with a punch no literally he awoke to a bird sitting on his face he had fell asleep training again and when he felt the bird on his face the next day he attempted to punch it but the bird got away. He then used his fallen army, he fell asleep with his puppets out to attack the bird. "Poor" little bird never saw it coming he was slashed and sliced to pieces. Akihisa was also thinking of a new puppet named Shino he might make in the future. The birds feathers splattered all over Akihisa's face.  though he had already long abandoned his guilty conscious and replaced it with one more cruel mind that would so anything to get what he wanted and right now was power but at the moment the things he wanted are far out of reach he needed more missions completed. and he needed to do a d rank and c rank to attempt the chuunin needed missions. That was when he realized he was in a tree above a water fall. he had all his puppet sealed and ready to go it was rather early in the morning seeing as it was five but the shinobi mission office would still be open at this time so he took in one final breath of the training facilities air and left in a quick shunshin into town he would find himself right in front of a ramen and dango shop. He headed straight over to the dango shop to grab a quick eat seeing it was open e invited himself in. And bought 4 sticks. As he arrived after smelling all the nice food and finishing his last dango he arrived at the office and threw the dango stick like darts at the dart board scoring three bulls eyes. Analyzing the room he found 5 chairs all of them with gray seats and brown backs and a desk with one chair.  He would then ask the accountant who had dark brown hair and looked to be of the age of 22 
¨Hello mam do you have any missions of d rank or higher and may i ask how you are doing today¨
The accountancy would then reply in a pleased tone 
 ¨ im doing mighty fine sir and yes i do have a mission available it is of d rank and you are to teach a class of twenty students about the shinobi arts as the teacher coming had to leave for an emergency. the included details are in this file if you would like to take a look sir¨
The lady would then pass the file to Akihisa  would then read on what he should be teaching them it was relatively easy to identify he was to start them on manipulating chakra and how to throw kunai and shuriken. The lady would then interrupt any further studying by saying 
¨do you accept this" 
Akihisa would respond to the young but senior ladies question with a an affirmative tone saying. 
¨yes i do accept this mission if that is all i will be on my way¨ he would hand the file back to the lady and leave heading to the academy to deal with some bratty little kids who probably had some superiorty complex.
WC551
Mission thread:Teacher For a Day
Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t48688-niko-kazan-stat-page
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 97200

Mission:Meet the teacher Solo Empty Re: Mission:Meet the teacher Solo

Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:41 pm
As Akihisa was heading to the academy he thought about his times in the academy of sunagakure and his escape from the hell hole
Flashback 
¨Shizu-kun tell that no good nobody whoś boss¨ says the fangirl
Akihisa just keeps on walking pretending not to hear the voice of shizu challenging him to a duel. Shizu would then run over to akihisa and punches him in the back 
Akihisa would then throw ten shuriken at shuzu and would scream
¨I've had enough of your constant fighting and bullying i will show you some true strength you think your all high and mighty because you belong to a clan and i don't well i do¨
Akihisa would release his eye-patch to show his fully matured byakugan. Then he would let it set it and then he would slam his knee into him and say in an evil voice ¨nobody to save you now hehehehhe¨ he would then stomp on his brain killing him and splattering chunks of flesh over the walls of the hall. He would then flee the scene to avoid being caught thinking over his first kill with satisfaction. 
Flashback End
Akihisa had arrived to the school with the sound of chipmunks clicking and crows clacking. when he arrived he guided himself to the classroom he should be heading to he soon found himself in the in the class room of annoying or classroom 2b. As he entered he spotted out anyone who could make his temporary job a living hell. He found three groups common in this class Fangirls to a boy with blonde hair and is full emo has a smug i know you look and would kill his family if he had the skills. so Akihisa had decide this kid was a clan member. he then found his third group 8 knuckleheads who sat in the same place staring at the women. like dirty old pervs. So he settled this out with a "Class its time to start" In an authoritative voice. he was responded to with everyone taking a seat and one whispering "Aint he too young to teach". He decided to ignore that and say "Today we wil be focusing on improving acurracy and learning of chakra flow. So before we start does anyone know the history of chakra" He was responded to with an "I do." This was one of the fangirls most prominently a know it all. so he lead her to explain. She then said "Chakra originated from the shinju and was given to humans by the sage, chakra is made of two parts yin and yang there is also elements but unlike elements everyone has yin and yang chakra in them." Good explaination kid now what experience have you had prior to my teaching. The same gir would respond with "None Sensei" So akihisa would then show them all of the sighs and describing them he would explain "Seals are used to perform many ninjutsu, genjutsu, and other secret arts other than taijutsu. The exact amount of chakra necessary to perform a technique is manipulated through hand seals. There are different sequences of hand seals for every technique, requiring memorization. The 12 handseals are Rat This hand seal is commonly affiliated with the special Shadow Techniques of the Nara clan.Ox, Tiger, Hare, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Ram, Monkey, Bird, Dog, Boar." Showing them all the hand signs as he said them. He would then implore them to try. he would go around and help them fixing there form some tried to make the ram sign with three or even four fingers. And one tenth of the entire class broke there hand trying to make the boar sign so he sent a letter to the princaple noting the people who insulted and attempted to get into fights on who could do better he even had to stop one that started with one of the knuckleheads saying "Hah you prick i could beat you in making signs everyday" The So called prick would then flash quickly through all of them showing he had prior experience in them. The blonde kid would then fail every sign and attempt to get into a fist fight with the :Prick saying "arr you cheated i know you did you stupid prick ill get you for this and swung his arm. But it was intercepted by me with a quick word of go to the principles office. office and said to everyone else " Anything like this again will be dealt with swiftly.
wc754
so far 1305
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum