Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nobunaga
Nobunaga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Shared Burden (Private) Empty Shared Burden (Private)

Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:32 pm
It has been quite some time now that the Hiyu had gained possession of the Rokubi, yet he had made no progress in being able to control it and that was because he did not know how to go about it. Nobunaga was not one to talk much, therefore how could he even begin to fathom starting a conversation with such a creature. It too remained silent. However he knew it was there, he could feel it ever present at the back of his mind. It was now awake, where it was previously unconscious upon being sealed. Now its malice and anger were not held back, being unleashed from within the depths of Nobunaga's subconscious. The Hiyu had not intended on defeating and sealing the beast, their paths had crossed simply by fate, or chance. The Hiyu was making his rounds throughout the vast swaths of land under Kumo's control when he stumbled upon the beast after having tract it for days. Their battle was short, but the Hiyu was victorious and now they were one, yet still separate. If Nobunaga was going to be this beasts host, he would have to tame and master it. But despite all he had accomplished, this was a task he would probably need some help with. 

The Jounin that had sealed the Rokubi within Nobunaga had informed the Anbu that there were other Jinchuriki within the village, two in fact. If he remembered correctly, Kumo's two other Jins possessed the Nibi and Sanbi. After having done some digging, the Hiyu had figured out who the other fellow Jin were. At first, Nobunaga reached out to the host of the Nibi, being a Jounin and all. But he received no word, perhaps he was out of the village and a mission or something? Therefore Nobunaga reached out to Sakana, the Sanbi's host. Hopefully he would answer.

Nobunaga now found himself standing on the inner wall of the village at the southern post, where he had sent out a request to Sakana to meet him. He had not sent the request himself, a village official had done it for him but it would have the necessary information Sakana needed in order to join up with Nobunaga if he received it. Nobunaga was hoping he did for Sakana was his last hope at getting aid. Standing high up on the wall, garbed in his plated armored with his massive great sword hooked to his back, Nobunaga would cross his burly arms along his breast plate, patiently waiting while stoically watching the sun set.
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Shared Burden (Private) Empty Re: Shared Burden (Private)

Sun May 13, 2018 10:54 pm
Winter had long since ended, and Sakana had figured his mission to the secret island was no more… until he got a summoning to the village headquarters one fateful morning. He figured that it was finally time for him to be sent into a life of isolation away from the known world until he could fully be one with the turtle inside himself.

He spent the better part of the morning packing for his trip, he wasn’t really supposed to tell anyone that he was leaving, so he didn’t. They would probably be angry at him, but hopefully they would understand that this wasn’t his choice. Once all his bags and gear were packed away into his storage dimension he would set off to the kage building ready to embark on his journey. Little did he know that his thought process couldn’t have been farther from the truth.

Once arriving into the office of the non-intimidating man he still didn’t know the name of, Sakana sat down and awaited the details of hid mission, if he were to get any at all. The man started to speak Sakana Meijin, today we have a mission for you that requires your experience with a certain situation… While he didn’t explicitly say the beast, it was obvious what he was talking about. There is a new jinchuriki inside our village, his name is classified for his safety, therefore you will only know him as “Daisuke.” Your mission is to help him make a connection to his beast as you have done with your own. Your meet up location is the outer wall of the village.

Wow, that was a lot to unpack. The first thing he wondered was why his name was classified, he didn’t imagine it was just because of the bijuu, it had to involve something else. Maybe he was someone important and Sakana just didn’t know it yet. And meeting up at the outer wall? That was also odd, something about this didn’t seem right but he wasn’t in the mood to argue or question since he knew it wasn’t going to get himself anywhere. If we was going to find answers, he would need them from the source himself. So, he nodded at the man, got up and walked out towards the wall. The kage building was in the center of the village and the wall was obviously on the boarder so he had time to prepare himself during the walk. His stomach started to speak, well the beast was in his arm but for story sake it makes more sense for it to be in his stomach, inside himself. “Faster human, if there is another one of my kind in this village I want to see for myself.” Sakana sighed and stopped in place, “If you want me to help you, you’re going to have to help me. You have to be on your best behavior.” Only silence followed, the chuunin took this as cooperation.

Upon reaching the wall the blue haired boy noticed a huge dude with a massive sword and giant armor on him. Sakana felt a bit underdressed for the occasion considering he was in shorts and a hoodie. He would shout up towards the man at the top of the wall, “I didn’t know we were wearing our gear. Maybe that should’ve been included in the memo.” The Meijin wasn’t sure if the scene was supposed to intimidate him, but it didn’t, considering he was the one here to help him.
WC: 597
Nobunaga
Nobunaga
Citizen

Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:36 pm
The Hiyu had been standing atop the high outer wall of the village for quite some time now, so long in fact that he had gotten lost in his own thoughts. His mind aimlessly wondered back and forth, to and from random thoughts and experiences, the past, present and future. Like a boat hitting a dock, Nobunaga's thoughts would wonder into the domain of his mind which the Rokubi now resided in. The large yet tiny man stood before the sludgy behemoth, its eyeless head gazing down at its new host. Silent as always, Nobunaga's stern gaze never left the expressionless Bijuu. Even without any facial features and with no words being spoken between the two, Nobunaga could sense it in the Bijuu's overwhelmingly powerful chakra. It was angry and it did not want to be here. The two stood facing each other in silence, the Bijuu sitting in silent resentment of its new host and Nobunaga standing there, not knowing what to say. What could he say to such a creature? The Hiyu's mouths would slightly crack open, getting ready to utter something, anything however his train of thought was shattered by a voice back in the outside world. 

Being sucked out of his own thoughts like an alien in the vacuum of space and snapping back to reality, Nobunaga's head would swiftly dart over towards the source of the childlike voice. Down at the base of the outer wall was a kid claiming that it was not written in the memo to bring their gear. Was this kid Sakana, the fellow Jin he had requested a meet with? He was only a kid. Giving Sakana a one over with his usual stoic gaze, Nobunaga was still in disbelief. Someone so young was burdened with the task of hosting such a monstrous creature. Yet, if he had defeated the creature himself, perhaps Nobunaga was underestimating the kids abilities. Perhaps he was right in asking this Chuunin for help in mastering the demon within.

Noticing that the kid was only wearing clothes meant for the house or a leisure day within the city, the Hiyu would shift his stance to the right, letting himself walk to the edge of the wall before fully stepping off of it. Despite his natural mass and the added weight of both his plated armor and massive great sword, Nobunaga elegantly landed a few feet in front of Sakana. "It was not required." Answered the Hiyu to the kid's question while raising to his full height of six feet four inches. Nobunaga sported his shinobi gear because it's what he was more comfortable in. He was a warrior, bred from a young age to fight, therefore being fully garbed pretty much all the time was normal to him. Sticking out his right arm, unprotected from the armor the stopped at his shoulders and thus revealing his scar riddled arms, the Hiyu would stretch out his hand to shake the Meijin's. "Thank you for meeting me, Sakana-kun." 

Despite the fact that Sakana was only a child, it did not affect Nobunaga's view of the kid, not one bit. He did not view him as any less of a capable shinobi or beneath the Hiyu, the despite the difference in their age, size and rank. He viewed Sakana as an equal, a master if anything for he was hear to aid him in his predicament and thats what he meant to show by offering the kid a sturdy hand shake. Remaining silent for a few moments for he did not know where to go from here as formalities were not his forte, therefore the Hiyu would then ask in his hoarse voice the first thing that came to mind "Am I a danger to myself and those around me?" Nobunaga knew little to nothing about what it meant to be a Jin despite the fact his former leader was a Jin and the last thing he wanted to do was put the innocent lives of those he was tasked with protecting in harms way. Also, it would dictate whether they had to take this session further away from the village than the outer wall.
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen

Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:54 pm
The large armor man hopped off the outer wall of the village and came crashing towards the ground. To a civilian he must’ve looked suicidal. Maybe he was, he could’ve been driven mad by the beast depending on the influence it had over him. Sakana had gotten lucky, the only thing the three tails really wanted to do was sleep. It was amazing how similar their habits were, clashing personalities could’ve led to a village wide incident. There was no introductions between the two men, his witty remark was met with a serious answer. “It was not required,” he deadpanned. The chuunin didn’t have any reaction to that other than a small smile to go along with his previous comment.

The blue haired boy watched as the man extended his arm, he noticed the many imperfections on his skin. There were burn marks, cuts, and a few other inflictions Sakana couldn’t pair up an attack with. But nonetheless his own hand grabbed his, the first introduction of the village’s two greatest secret weapons. “No need to be formal. Apologies though, I didn’t exactly catch your name.” This was his first attempt to crack the mystery behind this man. By the end of the meeting he had hoped that what started with just codename would lead to him unraveling the truth, something that he didn’t get a lot of these days.

During next few seconds Sakana caught codename Daisuke seemingly sizing him up. Probably judging him based off something, it was only human nature to do so. The first thing that would catch anyone’s eye while looking at the man was the giant obstruction attached to his back. A sword larger than any he had ever seen before, the only person he had ever known to have anything close was Senshi. Mystery man actually remined the chuunin of Senshi, all work with no play. His armor was also interesting, large and bulky not unlike Sakana’s own, though the difference was that the Meijin only got his armor because it was the only thing he could get from the military to protect himself during the time.

But the time for introductions was short, there was no more skirting around the topic at hand as he was asked a question without a definitive answer. Sakana would put his arm behind his head as he looked up at the man looming over him, “Uhhhh maybe? Probably not? I don’t know what your file says about me but, my bijuu is a giant turtle.” He would pause for a second to let the man take it all in before continuing. “These beasts tend to take forms based off of their personalities, I think. So, if you think turtle you think slow and sleepy, right? Well that’s mostly what the three tails like to do, which means he doesn’t really come out all that much.” After he had finished explaining he would ask the obvious question. “What kind of animal does your look like?”

WC: 1,102
Nobunaga
Nobunaga
Citizen

Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:43 pm
The Hiyu shook the boy's hand, trying to be gentle yet still doing so with a firm grip. His hand was larger and more powerful than the boys, but he did not over do himself and overpower the boys grasp. The Hiyu nodded when Sakana mentioned that fact that he did not know his name. Nobunaga was aware that he had been given a code name however for all Sakana knew, it could have been because he too was a Jinchuriki and the village wanted to keep that information hidden and not because he was an Anbu. To Nobunaga's knowledge, Sakana was not aware of his Anbu status. The only one's who knew were Kyson, Maku and the Hozuki twin that sealed the Bijuu within him. It was most likely that Sakana probably just thought Nobunaga was a village Jounin. However there was a reason the Hiyu had been given a code name nonetheless. Despite that, he wanted to establish some semblance of trust between the two of them. At the end of the day, this kid was going to teach the Hiyu how to use his Bijuu therefore he had to trust the Meijin and the kid would have to trust him as well. "You can call me Nobu." Responded the Hiyu. It was a shortened version of his name that no one had used in a long time but it was still technically his name. Either way, he had not lied and had not given him a code name instead.

Now that the formalities were done with and good riddance since Nobunaga hated that stuff, he quickly got down to business and moved on to the next topic. With his unwavering gazed locked downwards on the kid before him, Sakana responded by saying that he did not believe Nobunaga was a threat to either himself or the village but it really depended on the nature of his Bijuu. Noting how that made sense, he continued to listen to the Chuunin's words as he went on to explain the nature of the demon sealed within him. It was a turtle, which in essence meant it was naturally slow, or slower compared to the other Bijuu. According to the boy it was also lazy, probably preferring to hide away and rest from within the depths and protection of its shell. Thinking back to his encounter with the Rokubi, what Sakana was saying made sense. The six tails at first tried to flee, attempting to avoid any conflict with the storm operative. However it was not that fast and once it realized it could not outrun the Hiyu, it attempted to fight by remaining stationary and hiding from within its acid cloud. Its tactics were to avoid and defend. Perhaps it was not a malevolent creature. Its size and sheer power betrayed its own nature and the anger Nobunaga felt was perhaps it hatred for being captured once more. The Hiyu now began to feel sympathetic towards the creature, he had captured it and doomed it to a life of imprisonment.

Putting away his emotions for the time being, The Hiyu would come back to reality and answer the boy's question. "The Rokubi is a slug therefore it is not much of a fighter. From my brief encounter with it, it appears to be more of a defensive fighter. It attempted to flee from me once my presence was known. After it realized it could not do so, it sat still and sat in a vat of its own acid." Crossing his burly arms along his broad chest, the Hiyu would continue "Other than it not being a physically dominant Bijuu but a defensive one with an affinity for acid, I know nothing. I know not its true nature, nor its past. Not even the sound of its voice. I have yet to make contact with the creature." Part of the reason Nobunaga had failed to do so was because he did not know how to do so and that was why he had enlisted the aid of the young Chuunin before him. "I can feel its anger and resentment towards me. It was free before I enslaved it. Its anger towards me is clear, it is as if there is an an ever present pressure in my chest, one that seeks to overwhelm me if I let down my guard." If Nobunaga hoped to tame this beast, he would have to overcome its apparent hatred for him, and hopefully Sakana could play a role in doing so.
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen

Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:20 am
Someone once said “A firm, hearty handshake gives a good first impression, and you’ll never be forgiven if you don’t live up to it.” Well, the mystery man’s handshake was extremely uniform. Neither hard nor soft. He wasn’t trying to break his hand, yet it wasn’t limp either. The situation was kind of crazy if you thought about it, by looking at the two no one would ever assume that the smaller boy could teach the larger man anything. But maybe, just maybe, crazy could be a good thing.

The concern of trust had great importance on the outlook that Sakana would have on the man. If you couldn’t trust the people you were supposed to fight and die along side, then you either needed to try harder or leave the military. This seemed like a sentiment that the man in the large armor shared, he chose to tell the Meijin his real name, or at least the first part of it. It wasn’t the whole truth, but he could work with it.  

Neither of the two spoke during the next few moments, for the first time since arriving the smell of the rot started to settle in. The poor souls who lived close to the wall were decaying, they were people too even if their old identities were long forgotten. After Nobu finished mulling over his words he informed Sakana that his tailed beast took the form of a slug, he also gave him a few more details on how it acted. “Hmmm a slug, and it tried to run away? That’s actually kind of surprising, actually I guess not… From what I’ve gathered they hate being held captive and will do anything possible to stay free, whether that means fighting or running away.” Sakana paused for a moment to gather his thoughts, “Acid, huh? That’s kind of cool, I can do this…” The Meijin extended his arm out to display to Nobu, inside his palm an ounce of coral started to take form. “Coral has physical properties so I don’t know what you’ll be able to do once you can control your… how many tails did it have? At this point he didn’t know what he could for the newest jinchuriki in Kumogakure. Sakana remembered how alone he felt when the monster first entered his body. No one else understood what it was like to feel a second chakra presence at all times, the feeling that you didn’t completely own your body anymore. He felt a sense of déjà vu as Nobu reflected the chuunin’s fears as his own. Determined to save the large man from the same fate Sakana decided to take a major chance. “Let me try something.” He took a short pause as he got up the nerve, internally he would say Hey, Mr. Turtle are you in there?...” A few seconds passed with only silence, “Look I’m giving you the chance to try and talk with one of your own, but if you try anything I will shut the conversation down immediately and we will leave, do you understand me?”

From deep inside him, Sakana heard a grumble of understanding, this was about to be a big risk but it was the only play he had left. It was time, “Which one of you was dumb enough to let yourself be captured this time?”

WC: 1676
Nobunaga
Nobunaga
Citizen

Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:00 am
As Nobunaga listened to Sakana speak, it was odd to think this child was the master of a Bijuu. How had he come about it? Was he chosen to be its master or had he defeated it himself? It was odd to think such a small child could be so powerful, strong enough to take down such a monstrous beast, especially considering how he spoke. He spoke exactly as a child would, not thinking before he spoke but simple just speaking and letting his words formulate his thought instead of the other way around. The Chuunin explained that the beast hated being captivate and that they would do anything to avoid captivity in order to remain free. That made sense, it would explain why the Rokubi attempted running away from Nobunaga the second it noticed the Hiyu was there. Come to think of it, the Hiyu had made no indication that he wanted to fight it, he was quite far from the Bijuu actually when it started running away which inevitably caused him to chase after it. Perhaps chasing after and cutting down the Bijuu was not the right decision to be made. Perhaps it was just trying to live its life, it was not the Bijuu's fault that it was a massive, destructive creature by nature. However Nobunaga could not risk letting such a monstrous being go free, he did what he had to do and therefore could not feel remorse for his actions.

The Hiyu would gaze down at Sakana's hand as he presented his palm and started creating what appeared to be coral. "Odd," noted the Hiyu as he inspecting the construct held in his hand. "Coral is an odd affinity to have." Gazing back up at Sakana and away from the coral after he posed his question, Nobunaga would grunt in response. "The Rokubi... 6 tails. I suppose that means I should be able to manifest it's acid, that is once I can control it?" Hopefully being able to summon forth its acid would thus make him immune to it. The Hiyu had to bond his armor with his flesh in order to hold back the effects of the acid, if he had to do that every time he potentially used it, that could cause a problem. Then Nobunuaga's thoughts wondered back to Sakana. He was still perplexed by the Coral affinity he possessed through the Bijuu within him. "What can you do with that coral other than physically produce it? Can it be used to make armor perhaps?" Nobunaga was both genuinely at a loss and interested with what could be done with Coral and considering Sakana was sent to train him in the use of Bijuu abilities, he figured Sakana already knew how to use it one way or another.

Nobunaga nodded his head as Sakana informed him he would be trying something. By the tone of his voice he had never done whatever he was about to attempt before and he therefore did not know if it was going to be successful or not. However the Hiyu did not care, he was hear to learn and would therefore go along with anything Sakana propose, within reason of course. He stood there for a couple of moments in silence, simply gazing down at the child. It was only a few seconds, but the Hiyu figured he was contacting the Bijuu from within, perhaps enlisting his help to aid in Nobunaga's training.

Nobunaga's eyes squinted as both the tone and the manner of Sakana's speech changed. It also appeared that the source of this new voice was not talking directly to Nobunaga but the Bijuu within him. These things within them truly were demons. The moment Sakana's Bijuu spoke, the Hiyu felt a stir within him. The Rokubi did not speak to Nobunaga but it's chakra was stirring within him. He could feel its presence waking, moving, coming to the surface to gaze upon its fellow Bijuu speaking to it. Nobunaga remained silent for a moment, waiting to see what would happen. But nothing did, all he felt was the foreign nature of the Rokubi's chakra growing larger and more powerful but never posing a threat, just in a manner letting Nobunaga know it was there. Closing his eyes and going into the recesses of his mind, Nobunaga would come to see the Bijuu standing towers above his head. Its flesh oozing and its tails waving in the distance, he could not tell whether it was looking at him for it had no eyes but he knew its attention was him despite the fact that it did not say a single word. However he could tell that it wanted to speak to its fellow Bijuu for this was the first time the Rokubi made its presence known since being captured.

Standing in front of the Bijuu, bit by bit some of its chakra would begin to seep out of its base and slowly creep its way towards Nobunaga. Him too, without a word would let the chakra approach. Based off of the amount he knew the Bijuu wasnt trying to take over his body, but send him enough chakra to speak. It desperately wanted to make contact with other Bijuu and this was its opportunity. Nobunaga was hesitant at first. He did not know if it would try to take him over but he could sense that it was hurting and to show some sense of faith or trust in it, he would let its chakra seep into him.

Gazing back into Sakana's eyes a high pitched, gentle like, feminie styled voice would say "It feels good to hear the sound of your voice Sanbi." Not wanting to reveal either its name or the Sanbi's name, the Rokubi would continue, assuming the Sanbi recognized its voice. "It's been a long time, hasent it." Despite its situation, the Rokubi sounded gentle and kind hearted. Gazing through Nobunaga's eyes despite only being in control of his speech, the Rokubi would continue "How did you manage to get yourself trapped within a child?" Nobunaga, still in control of his body would take back seat for a moment and let the Bijuu speak. Feeling its chakra coursing through his body and taking control of his speech felt very odd and he was still afraid of the Bijuu attempting to overload him with its chakra to gain full control over its host. He hoped Sakana knew what he was doing by attempting this.
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen

Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:49 am
A slight breeze in the air caused the boy’s hair to flow in front of his eyes while Nobu examined the power of the three tails. “Yeah, it kinda fits my style though since I can only use water affinity jutsu. And I also have other turtle friends.” The Mejin giggled to himself as he said the last part; he wondered if nobu would assume he was crazy or if he he would get the hint that he meant summons.

The mysterious man didn’t seem to be the joking type though because he deadpanned with his response. “Acid is cool; just be certain to keep your emotions in check or you could melt the village down.” Sakana presented the statement as a joke but the threat was very real. The village now had multiple powerful weapons in their arsenal, because Nobu seemed to be of higher rank the Meijin wondered if that was the reason his special training got cancelled. Take the experienced one over the kid.  After a moment of the two collecting their thoughts, Nobu broke the silence. His question highlighted his solider background. “Probably but I haven’t gotten that far yet. My turtle doesn’t really like to come out of his shell. Once I first talked to the beat my whole body covered in coral as I felt the three tails chakra infuse with mine, doesn’t feel fun by the way.“

After this Sakana decided to let the Isobu attempt to break through to Nobu’s bijuu. It took a second but finally a second voice escaped the man’s lips. She questioned Sanbi, it must’ve felt weird for both of them after being separated for so long. “Too long, and I was taking a nap when it happened. I don’t remember much of the fight, one moment I was alone in the woods and the next I was inside this human. There might’ve been a fight inbetween those events. But how about you, how did you manage to get imprisoned once again?”

Once the six tails gave it’s reply the chuunin would turn to Nobu, “I think that’s enough for today, gotta keep this process slow and steady if you don’t want to lose control. Come find me if you feel the chakra infuse with your own.” Sakana began to walk away as he said “I bet acid will sting bad.” And with that Sakana was off to write another report, he finally had something new to share.

EXIT 

WC: 2098
Claims: Finishing second tail of v2 bijuu cloak and then (2019/3000) for the third tail
Nobunaga
Nobunaga
Citizen

Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:37 pm
Coral was still an odd affinity to have. Nobunaga could not really see how it was applicable, even if an affinity for water jutsus. Perhaps if Sakana chakra was strong enough he could create a powerful set of armor, or a coral reef to trap his opponents, maybe even shoot spikes made out of coral. It was truly hard for him to image, one would need powerful chakra to make coral useful in any situation. Perhaps that is where the Bijuu came in. "One day you will have to show me what coral can truly do." Nobunaga interest was truly picked. "Other turtle friend?" The Hiyu thought to himself. Clearly he was not talking about actual turtles. Or was he? He was after all only a child, maybe he had pet turtles or was intersted in reptilian animals and took care of them. Who knows. However, he was still a shinobi, one strong enough to be entrusted with a Bijuu. Nobunaga would give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he was talking about a summon contract. Now he wondered, did he get the turtle contract because his Bijuu was a turtle, or did the turtle contract come first and the Bijuu was just a coincidence? Something else for another time.

The first thing Sakana had to say about the acid was that it was dangerous, dangerous enough to burn down the entire village. Perhaps he was right, but his concern of how that would transpose was unlikely. In case Sakana had not yet noticed, Nobunaga's emotions were very in check. He had built himself up to never let his emotions get in the way of anything. However the risk of burning down the village was still always a possibility, regardless of what caused it the Hiyu remained silent and simply nodded in approval. "I'll try not to do that, of course." Nobunaga's home village was destroyed, there was no chance in hell he would personally put other's through that same fate and destroy their home as well. Even if that home was the very same village that was responsible for the destruction of his own home. 

Sakana went on to explain how he had not gotten far enough into his Bijuu training to actually use any of its coral productively. Nobunaga did not want to question Sakana's actual proficiency in using his Bijuu's chakra and abilities however the Hiyu expected him to have at least some skills in its use. He was in fact suppose to be teaching Nobunaga how to control his own Bijuu. His lack of control was so apparent that he was covered in coral one time. "No, that does not sound fun at all." The Hiyu thought to himself. As uncomfortable as coral was, if that were to happen to him he would find himself covered in acid. That was much less amusing than being covered in coral. 

The Kumo nin's talk would soon come to an end as they gave way for the demons slumbering within them to have their chance to speak, to one another no less. "Taking a nap?" Chuckled the Rokubi. "You are a stubborn one aren't you. You should be napping somewhere more safe. I'd figure you'd know that being a turtle and all. I on the other hand was not sleeping but was simply relaxing when this one stumbled on me. I attempted to run away, as he was not the first to approach me and running away the first time managed to discourage that individual from pursuing me. This one however was more persistent and ended up cutting me down with the ungainly sword of his." After their very short conversation, it appeared the Sanbi had enough of this farce and Sakana had decided that this was enough for the first stage of their Bijuu training. What was this, Luke Skywalker Jedi Training. To Nobunaga the training had yet to even start but apparently the first stage was already over. Despite his displeasure, he would listen to the kid. He had been assigned as the teacher and therefore the Hiyu would listen to him. "Aye, I shall seek you out Sakana when i have the time." Watching him walk away, the Hiyu would crack a tiny grin before it disappeared and he responded to his departing Bijuu training sensei "Im sure I can tough it out."

"Thank you for that." Nobunaga heard just as he was about to walk away. The high pitched voice rang in the back of his head, the first time he had every heard it speak to him directly. He was quite shocked to be honest. "It has been quite some time since I've spoken to another one of my brethren." Not quite sure what to say, the Hiyu would remain silent for a couple of moments, not entirely sure what to say. "its the least I could do Rokubi." "This does not mean we are on good footing though, shinobi." With that said, he could feel the Rokubi's chakra recede back to the recesses of his mind. "I didnt expect it to." He though to himself, as he turned and started heading back towards the center of the village. "Thank you for not trying to take over my body."

EXIT

3841 words

2851 into 3 tails for v1 cloak (-50% Sakana teaching me)
990 into Bull Rush (-25%)

Last edited by Nobunaga on Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:17 pm
Discounts don't stack friendo. You only get the teaching discount
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum