Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

Friends and Feathers (solo) Empty Friends and Feathers (solo)

Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:57 pm
Friends. That's was most people head for when they need help. Sometimes they're bad friends and some can be good friends. Good friends won't abandon you, hurt you or betray you. Haku was more than a great friend, he was straight up family to Tsume. They grew up together, from when Tsume was a infant and when Haku was just an egg. Both had amazing mothers and absent fathers. Their mothers were their role models. They both strive from respect from their peers. Another thing that good friend  to was still love them even with their flaws. Like how Tsume wasn't very social and Haku was all social. But they still seem to pull each other through. They would both be lost without each other. It was like having no legs or arms without them. You truly needed to depend on your friends and not take them for granted. 

This duo of friends was walking through town, Haku on Tsume's shoulder. Tsume was looking for something to do. They were both pooped from training they had earlier that day. It was early in the afternoon, the sun was blazing down onto the seemingly peaceful village hidden in the stars. No conflict in site. Tsume took a deep breath to let in the peaceful senses. It was warm, the smell of the market was strong with mostly the smell of fresh bread in the area they were in and the sound of the awaken village was bearable. Most of the village must still be waking up to the new day.  

The duo had stopped by the meat part of the market and purchased some fresh steak, Haku's favorite. Tsume cut the slab of meat into pieces, taking a peice and eating it, taking another piece and feeding it to Haku then repeating the pattern. While they ate, Tsume over heard something, two men talking. "Did you hear about the giant falcons spotted near by?" "Yeah, I heard they have been showing up more often, they were battling each other some people say." The man was surprised by that, "man, it would be scary to meet those beasts alone in the forest." Tsume looked at his buddy resting on his shoulder. Haku and him were thinking of the same thing. They both had been longing for a summoning contract with a bird beast. This could be their chance. They both left for the house as soon as the steak was finished. 

Tsume had grabbed his gear inside his house while Haku waited on a wooden post. Soon they were on their way to the forest. Haku shrieked at Tsume. He responded to his friend, "I'm not sure how we will find them, but being a fellow falcon, I thought it would be best if you looked for them. Haku gave him a look like "are you serious?" Tsume chuckled, "They seem to only sometimes appear for humans, I bet it will appear more with another falcon." He added, "A very rare white feathered bird, might I add." Haku looked away from Tsume, feeling flattered. 

The day was starting to end, the sun was setting. The duo was now in the forest, with Tsume looking through the trees and Haku looking above it all. The view was beautiful. The stars started to show and the moon was full, giving Tsume and Haku great vision. It was getting close to midnight and still not much progress. Squirrels, tiny birds and insects were the only they seemed to find at this time. Tsume wasn't about to give up. The rest of his team had summons, and Tsume didn't. Haku wasn't about to give up either because he wanted to find more people like him. 

Suddenly, from the trees, four falcons flew up to Haku surrounding him. It was so surprising, Haku almost ran right into the one the flew up in front of him. Tsume see them coming up from the trees. "Who are you?! Which side are you on?!" One falcon started to shout at Haku. Haku was surprised they could talk, Tsume wasn't because he knew most summoned races could speak like humans. Hakucho could only speak in shrieks. "Mocking us are you?" The same Falcon said. Haku didn't meant to. Tsume jumped from the tree branch he was on, they were low enough for him to reach. But it was too slow and one falcon saw him. It was a very large falcon, 4 meters wide, not counting the wing span. He was fast and was able to grab Tsume from the sky and hold him tightly in his talons. Tsume struggled to no eval. Haku saw this and quickly reacted with flying over. Tsume saw a glimpse of him flying over and knew he needed to be transformed for maximum damage. He did so and with a poof of white smoke, he ax kicked the falcon to the ground. Tsume was luckily protected by the talons once they crashed into the ground below. The other falcon soon reached the ground to check on their fallen friend. The talon grip was loosen and he was able to slip out. Hakucho was still in his transformed state and Tsume stood near him with his left hand on his sheath, preparing for an incoming attack. The falcon stuck by Haku's ax kick was alright, just got knocked to the ground. He stood back up. "You fools! You don't know who you're dealing with!" He shouted. They seemed to of sent the big, tough and loud guys to patrol. "Please, just hear us out!' Tsume shouted back. They were quiet for the moment. Tsume spoke then starting with introductions, "I'm Tsume Chokyoshi, this is Hakucho." He pointed out the clone of him then transformed him back into the white feathered bird everyone knew him by. Tsume continued, "We got some reports of giant falcons in the area and we went to check it out, it seems the reports were right." One of the Falcons huffed, "You shouldn't of come, we are in the middle of a civil war." Then of the female patrol guards, a bit smaller than the rest, noticed Haku and his feather pattern. "We couldn't help but notice your friends bright feathers." Tsume chuckled, "Thank you, he likes his feathers." Haku was so flattered. Then one of the bigger falcons spoke up. "He's kinda small, and he can't even talk." Tsume answered, "Well, he isn't from your species. I can be his translator though." That gave the falcons a confused look, "You can speak falcon?" Tsume nodded. "You peek my interest, human." The large falcon said, he seemed to be the leader of the squad, or flock if you will. "Please, come join us to meet the rest of the clan. We will tell you why we are fighting so you humans will not be involved." Tsume nodded, feeling honored that they were willing to trust him.

Tsume rode on the largest falcon with Haku following close behind with the other falcons behind Haku, it seemed they still didn't trust him. It was understandable though, especially in a civil war. It didn't take long for them to reach the hide out they had. It was an opening surrounded by trees. The giant falcons landed in the open area. Only once Tsume jumped off, he was able to see the rest of the falcons. Some were the size of Haku and some where the size of the falcons they traveled with. They weren't high in numbers but he guessed the rest were with the other group fighting against. "So whats going on?" Tsume asked, anxious to see what was going on. "Fine, but first, I'm Thunder." The leader of the the squad said. "I'm the son of the previous chief. He passed away a week ago." Tsume nodded in understanding, "So you're the chief now?" Thunder nodded. "Yes, but my twin brother, Typhoon, wants the throne instead. That's what this war is about." Tsume nodded. "I see, so why don't you guys do a co-leadership?" "Co-leadership?" "Yeah, don't tell me you haven't thought of that?" Thunder looked embarrassed, "Our tribe has never really done that before." Tsume smirked, "Sometimes, you need to set aside tradition to get things done right." Thunder then stood tall. "You're right!" Tsume then also added, "Plus, I can't imagine civil war is the best for your people." He looked among those in the trees, looking at them. "Alright, but how will I be able to talk to him?" Tsume shrugged, "I guess go out and look." 

Tsume was riding on Thunder's back again, Haku flying beside him. The Chokyoshi had agreed to help out of necessary, Haku was with him.  They flew above the trees, surveying the area for any sign of the other half of their clan. They used Thunder as bait, he would need to draw their attention. Tsume was very confident in his plan. And he was right to do so because suddenly their were a flock of giant birds like the ones Tsume and Haku saw before. Thunder halted and demanded in his most royal like voice. "I need to speak to Typhoon." They looked at each other, they were unsure of what to do. Suddenly, a kinda raspy voice came from behind, "Then speak."  Tsume looked and saw a giant falcon, the same size as Thunder. Thunder turned to see his twin brother, leader of these rebel. "Let us speak in private.
 Thunder said. They were equally matched, so Typhoon knew it would be safe to do so. 

Once they reached to some openings in the forest to land in, the two brother would walk off in private to speak of political matters. Tsume noticed the other falcons staring at him. Haku was on his shoulder. "Who are you?" One falcon asked. "I'm Tsume Chokyoshi, and this is Hakucho Chokyoshi." They looked at each other confused. "Why are you here human." Tsume sighed. "I'm not gonna lie, I was here to get into a summoning contract with you all, but I guess I help with this civil war you guys are having." The falcons said no more. 

After some more talking between Thunder and Typhoon, they turned to the group of falcons. "Go back to you're brother and sisters, the conflict is over." Typhoon told his people and they flew off. Tsume approached Thunder. "So it worked?" Thunder nodded. "Yup, we will be partners in leadership of our people." Tsume smiled. "Good." 

Thunder went back to the others with Tsume on his back and Haku at his side. Once they arrived, Thunder broke the good news about the war being over. There was cheers around them. Soon, they were all joined by Typhoon and his fraction. It truly was a time to be happy. Thunder turned to Tsume, "How can I ever repay you?"
Tsume thought, "Well, there is one thing..." Thunder was all ears. "Do you guys have a summoning contract?" Tsume asked. Thunder smiled. "Black beck! Please come here with the scroll!" Suddenly, a falcon appeared with a scroll in his beck, he was the size of Haku. Black beak gave the scroll over to Tsume. Tsume took no waste to put his bloody finger prints on the part with his name and sign his name. Thunder took the scroll, "Now that you have that, we will continue to work together." Tsume smiled, "Thank you." He bowed and Thunder nodded. "Now be on your way, if other humans find us. They could be quite annoying. The Genin chuckled and with that, left the site of the majestic falcons. While on the way home, Haku shrieked at Tsume. "I know, I can't wait to learn stuff with them." It truly felt like an honor to have a summoning contract. Now Tsume and Haku weren't without a summoning in the team they had. Cole had scorpions, Satoru had Salamanders and Miya had Komono dragons. Tsume now had falcons. He truly was becoming a beast of the sky. 

WC: 2004

EXIT
CLAIMING: 
10 stats for Tsume and Haku
Summoning contract for Galeforce Falcons
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

Friends and Feathers (solo) Empty Re: Friends and Feathers (solo)

Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:04 pm
Finished for Mod approval
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Friends and Feathers (solo) Empty Re: Friends and Feathers (solo)

Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:09 pm
Sure approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum