Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG ©

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
Current Events
Halloween Event

New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
The Mods of NRPG
Coordination Team

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Threads

Top posting users this week
18 Posts - 23%
12 Posts - 15%
9 Posts - 11%
9 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 10%
7 Posts - 9%
5 Posts - 6%
5 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
Go down
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Ryo : 35000

Lab Rat [IO] Empty Lab Rat [IO]

Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:38 pm
Komon came to a stop in front of Max’s house, as his heart began to race. The last time he had been here he’d learned of the death of one of his closest friends. Now he was here for another purpose.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

His hand would clash against the frame of the door, announcing his presence to anyone that may or may not be home. Hopefully max would answer, and quickly at that. Because Komon was currently knee deep in snow, and such an event was bound to bring eventual discomfort.
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Genin
Genin
Ryo : 500

Lab Rat [IO] Empty Re: Lab Rat [IO]

Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:19 pm
Hearing a knocking at his door, Max would head that way and open it up to look upon a snow covered Komon. "Ah, I've been expecting you, Komon. Come in. Come in. It is good to see you on better terms." Max would say as he let his friend into the house. 

"I have some hot cocoa on the stove top, if you would like some," Max would offer to the Jounin that looked to be rather cold from the elements. "I just made it." Max would pour himself some and get out a second cup from the cupboard with his chakra strings, setting it down on the counter in case Komon wanted a refreshment. 

"I take it you got my message that I needed someone to help me test out my new procedure. You were the first to respond, so you get the opportunity to be my first test subject." Max would say all of this with a typical smile on his face. "Now I hate paperwork as much as the next person, but I'm going to need you to fill this form out. It is a simple thing, really. It just says that if anything bad happens, I will not be held responsible and that you understand that this is an experimental procedure and that there are risks involved. I will also need to take some blood work, both before and after to make sure that it has no negative impact on other aspects of your health."

Max would set the papers on the table and allow Komon to sit down and read it. If he did, it would be just as Max said it was. It was merely some forms that help prevent something called "Yamaguchi Industries" from being held liable if there were any unexpected consequences and normal questions about known health issues and stuff like that.

"Pretty standard stuff," Max would say, setting a pen beside the forms.

WC: 322
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:15 pm
Max seemed to be in a better mood than the last time he had seen him. But then again, he had known longer than anyone, and had more time to process what had happened to senshi. His expression was welcoming as he let Komon into the apartment. "That actually sounds amazing right now" Komon would say as he scurried to the counter and poured himself a cup, letting the heat resonating from the cup warm his hands.

He'd nod as max began to go over what he was here for. Stressing that it was experimental and that their were risks involved. Taking the paper and beginning to look over it he'd joke "If you melt my brain I'm going to haunt you max" before sliding his hand across the paper, and writing his name.

"So, whats this procedure even do?" He'd say as he extended his arm across the table, preparing for max to take his blood.
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Genin
Genin

Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:45 am
Max would laugh a bit upon hearing Komon jest about haunting him. Max wouldn’t let anything like that happen. Well, at least he hoped nothing like that would happen. “No need to worry, this should be a simple procedure.” Max would show all the confidence in the world as he said this, though in his head was another story.

“He doesn’t know that you weren’t given permission for human trials yet, does he?” Napa would ask telepathically to his host. “Look at you, lying to your friends to test your skills and techniques viability.” The clone would cackle, the noise almost maddening in the head of Max. If Komon was perceptive (and as a Jounin Hyuuga he likely was), he would note that there were odd lumps bulging up in a few places on Max, the most noticeable being on his neck. If Komon were to be able to detect Max’s chakra, he would feel what seemed like two similar but distinct signatures.

Max would then sip his cocoa and sign the forms where he needed to. “The procedure will limit your neural response and should temporarily limit your ability to focus your chakra. It shouldn’t have any serious side effects.” Max would reassure the Jounin as he stuck the needle into one of the visible veins in his arm and drew a vial of blood. Once the was full he would place a small bandage on the hole in an attempt to help close off the wound, and then set the syringe over on a tray to analyze later.

“Whenever you are ready, I suggest you lie down on the couch. I will have to delve into you consciousness and study your brain a bit. You may pass out, but don’t worry. I have enough medical training to keep you from suffering any serious harm.” Max would say, taking another sip casually from his cup. This really was good hot cocoa. 

wc: 322
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Survived 2021

Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:35 pm
Max would take a vial of Komon's blood for research purposes before bandaging the arm and setting the vial on a tray, and going into detail about the experimental procedure. But something about max seemed different, there were lumps on his body and big ones at that. But Komon had never bothered to learn chakra sensory, and his eye's were not active. So he couldn't make out the separate chakra signatures.

"Alright lets get this over with" The hyuuga would say as he made his way to the couch like max had instructed, ignoring the lump's on the boys neck for now. It was a question for another day. Standing in front of the couch he'd chug the cocoa in his cup, before placing it on a stand near the couch.

Komon would close his eyes as he laid on his back and prepared for the operation "Ok go but seriously, I will haunt you"
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Genin
Genin

Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:07 am
Max would take note of the remarks about haunting him if this all went badly. Max knew that no major issue would come of it as he had the utmost faith in his skills. Plus, even if it did take a turn for the worse, Komon wouldn’t likely die. No, he would probably just lose most brain function and live out the rest of his days in a vegetative state. Max was pretty sure that without actually being dead, Komon would not be able to haunt the boy as a spirit or specter. That was good though, as Max was already haunted enough by such forces.

Max would focus his chakra and form the needed hand seals for the technique. First the Dragon Seal, followed quickly by the Horse Seal and then the Snake Seal. Chakra would begin to pulse in the hand of the young Chuunin, Max taking a deep breath before continuing. If this worked, he would have made a breakthrough in his medical research. If it didn’t… Nope, not going to allow doubt to enter his mind the boy places his hand on Komon’s head tenketsu point. Komon would slip out of consciousness, his mind no longer burdened with anything.

The chakra would enter into Komon and delve through his mind, Max also focusing his chakra to use the Mind Reading Jutsu as well. Using the two Jutsu in conjunction, Max was able to delve through memories and note the pathways that lit up when he looked through particular memories. There were likely memories and knowledge in here that was only for someone of the Jounin rank or higher, but Max didn’t really care. He had to mentally map associations in Komons brain, and in order to do that he would have to know what pathways connect to what.

Max would note that there were stronger connections than some, things that the Hyuuga’s mind seemed to be unable to let go. It would seem as though there was a battle in… Tornado Country. There was a lot of death. Komon seemed haunted by it, and Max truly did feel bad for his friend. Max would delve deeper finding memories of Komon’s Chuunin Exam. The memory that was most apparent and easiest to note was the finding of a puppeteer baby. It was… a terrible scene. Komon did something that forever changed him that day. Mortarion truly was a monster among men.

Max would slowly but surely finish mapping out what pathways lead to what, and he would start to let his medical chakra now within Komon’s brain to begin to work, tearing down pathways in an attempt to temporarily prevent the Hyuuga from utilizing jutsu. This was all rather taxing on the young Yamaguchi, as he had never needed to focus so intently on any one task, the delicate nature of this all being the hardest. He didn’t want to bring any harm to his friend.

Komon would all the while be dreaming, but Max would note something that would catch him off guard. He was dreaming about… about Senshi. He was recalling a time when Senshi had punched him through a wall. Max’s concentration broke briefly as he smiled, able to see Senshi clearly through the memory. It only lasted a moment before he shook off the feeling and returned to the task at hand, but the damage had seemed to be done. Max had accidentally removed the brains association and memory of the Assimilate All Creation technique. How did Max know that it was that technique in particular? Simple, because that was the only thing that was no longer on Max’s “map” of Komons brain. Max hadn’t planned to completely destroy any of Komon’s pathways, and so he wasn’t entirely sure what this meant. Max would have to stop and take a moment, removing all traces of his chakra from the brain of his Hyuuga pal. In all likelihood, Komon wouldn’t be able to use that again without rigorous retraining.

Max would go and make some more hot cocoa, draw another vial of blood to make sure that there are no other unpleasant health issues tied to this, and then he would allow Komon to regain consciousness at his own pace.

Once his pal was up, Max would smile since he knew that at the bare minimum Komon wasn’t dead (or even just brain dead).

“So, how do you feel?” He would ask. 

Jutsu used:
Mind Reading -40 AP
Chakra Lobotomy -40 AP

OoC: Was given permission to delete Assimilate. Also, was given permission to "god mod" him into dreaming of Senshi.

Also, I fully plan on using the WC tickets from the Christmas event to finish paying off learning this tech (Just in case anyone has issue with me "using it" before technically knowing it).

Last edited by Maximillian Yamaguchi on Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Survived 2021

Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:04 pm
As he drifted into unconsciousness, his dreams would take him back to a simpler time. Komon Komori and Senshi, in front of an academy class. No death, no pain... Well, no emotional pain. Getting punched through a wall by Senshi Kobayashi of the hidden cloud was obviously more than a little painful. God he wished he could go back to those days. But it seemed his time in these memories were limited, as his mind began to slip back into reality.

"So, How do you feel?" Max's voice would ring in his head as he adjusted to the world around him. "A little groggy?" Komon would ask before rubbing his eyes in an attempt to fix his blurred vision. "So I take it this means your tests worked? My brains not melted so I'm assuming thats a good sign" Komon would say, before stopping to let Max answer his question.
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Genin
Genin

Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:34 am
Max would nod when asked if the tests worked, "It would seem to be the case. It would seem as though there was no major brain damage, which is a really good sign. The real test is coming up. Now, I will ask you some simple questions to make sure that you are in fact still capable of using that brain of yours." Max didn't intend on these, but he couldn't be sure what his little mistake had done to the Hyuuga's brain. 

"First we will test simple things. Can you tell me your name? What about my own name? What is your shinobi rank here in the village of...?" Max would ask, making sure that there was no long term memory loss in these most basic of memories. He would assume that Komon would have no trouble here.

If Komon had answered all of these accurately Max would simply smile and say, "Good. Now I need you to try and focus your chakra and produce and technique that you know that won't do any damage to my home." There would be clear emphasis on the not doing any damage part. So long as he didn't try to use Assimilate, there shouldn't be any serious issue here either. If Max's predictions were correct, Komon would (at worst) only have some momentary issue focusing and using his chakra effectively. 

If Komon had done that without issue, Max would ask for one last demonstration. "Komon, are you familiar with the Assimilate All Creation jutsu?" Max wasn't entirely certain the extent of the damage his technique had done. Would Komon remember that he was able to use it? Or would he not recall anything about it? Only Komon will have the answers Max seeks.
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Survived 2021

Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:00 pm
Max would begin to go through a checklist, which Komon guessed was for medical purposes, so he'd respond to each of them. They seemed simple enough.

"Komon Hyuuga... Max Yamaguchi... Jounin of Kumogakure" Komon would make a salute as he mentioned it, grinning as he did so, so far so good.

"Now focus your chakra and produce a technique that you know wont damage my home" Komon would shrug, it seemed to be a simple enough request. So he'd concentrate and attempt to electrify the air around him to use lightning javelin. A technique he'd grown fond of over the years. But to his surprise he felt some difficulty, what had been an almost instinctual concept, now seemed to be rather complex. But with a bit more thought and a little more effort, the blue sparks surrounded him.

"That felt weird max" He'd say as he scratched the back of his head, now somewhat worried. Had the boy messed up?

Then Max asked him about a technique he had never heard of. "An assimiwhutta?" He'd say in a confused tone.

WC: 734
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Genin
Genin

Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:48 am
Max would take note of the "weirdness" felt by the Hyuuga as he focused his chakra. It was a normal side effect, and one he had no need to worry about.

"Don't worry, Komon. Your body and mind just have to shake off the effects of my delving in to your mind. It should pass fairly quickly, so nothing to worry about there. If you do experience difficulty focusing that lasts a prolonged amount of time I suggest you return and let me know." Max honestly wouldn't know what he would do in that scenario, you know since he hadn't figured out all the kinks yet in this technique, but it would likely reassure Komon that all would be okay, and not causing him to panic is the best Max can do right now. 

It would seem as if Komon couldn't recall anything at all about Assimilate All Creation, which meant that that damage was likely permanent. Well, on one hand Max now knows that he can completely stop people from using jutsus but on the other hand he just accidentally removed his friends ability to use one of his stronger techniques. "Oh it is nothing, don't worry about it. Would you like any more cocoa?"

Max would then pour himself another glass and sip it until Komon was fully back to normal and ready to go.  "You should be all set to go. You are welcome to stay if you would like as well." Max would finish that with a smile, happy to spend time with the cooler twin.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum