Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Mapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 3:45 pmYama KokoroTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari UchihaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 4:37 amHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
23 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18650

Titled [NK; IO] - Page 2 Empty Re: Titled [NK; IO]

Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:37 pm
"I see." Love replied nodding as the girl had replied to her question. She had learned something new from this answer as she had assumed that it would wear off like most other jutsu. Which would go wonderfully with her art of walking thunder technique, while it had limitations Love figured she could get more done in the short time if she could move even faster than normal. "Yup, just for the boosts." Love answered back to the question Hikari had asked in return. "I had been trying to develop a jutsu of my own that would allow me to greatly increase my speed. Although I failed I faced an opponent in the Jounin Exams that used a jutsu that did just what I needed, with an added strength boost, but I hadn't found anyone to teach me it until now." She said looking at the girl with a friendly smile. After telling her that Love didn't have any other questions as they were about to enter the training grounds. However, if Hikari were to inquire more about Love's failed jutsu she would tell her. Since Hikari was the one teaching today Love would allow her to decide which spot was most appropriate for practicing this jutsu, slowing her pace so that she would stop at the same time as the other Hyuuga.

Not needing any of the training dummies, obstacle course or extra space for long range techniques, the girls found themselves in the dead center of the grounds. Love would be standing with both hands on each hip when Hikari turned to face her. Once they were facing each other the white haired Hyuuga would begin to instruct Love on what needed to be done to accurately activate the jutsu. She would give the girl a quick nod and begin doing what she was told as Hikari had not used the jutsu herself. Thus not giving Love a chance to use the byakugan to observe how her chakra flowed when it was active. The familiar feeling of her lightning chakra washing over and flooding every part of her body happened rather rapidly, possibly faster the Hikari had expected depending on whether she had previously inquired more about Love's training to find out about the raiton cape or not. The red haired girl kept a light watch on her breathing as the next step in casting the lightning javelin might cause her to accidentally activate the cap. Although her chakra control was excellent there was always the possibility of the new jutsu needing more practice to properly control.

WC: 429
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : ~Hikari's Stats~
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Byakugan
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 75700

Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:18 am
The taller woman gave short and simple replies to her questions, which did not bother the smaller Hyuuga as she nodded her head in acknowledgement, a vocal response hardly being necessary at this point. After Ai answered her inquiry, she continued explaining herself and a jutsu she had been trying to create. “How did your created jutsu work and what were its requirements? ” She returned the friendly smile with one of her own, and a gentle tone pondered aloud to Ai as her curiosity got the best of her, the idea of creating a jutsu still quite foreign to her for she had only created one of her own jutsu, the rest she had found in books or was taught it from someone else.

After a few minutes conversing they made it to the academy training grounds, and Hikari lead Ai to the center of the grounds, choosing that area for their practice. There was plenty of room for the redhead to test out the jutsu, running around ot lifting things to weigh the power her newfound jutsu gave her. The moment Love nodded her head, accepting the task she had been given, Hikari activated her Byakugan to analyze the young woman’s chakra while she tested the technique out. Her lilac tinted eyes widened slightly as Ai quickly picked up on the basis for the jutsu, her chakra coursing through her body with ease. Hikari had not expected her previous training to have aided her like it did, thus proving that she knew how to control her affinity for lightning beyond the capabilities of a regular shinobi.

Since Ai had swiftly perfected the first task, all that Hikari needed to do was show her the second part of the technique and then she would be ready to test out her new jutsu. “Wow, Ai-sama, you have such precise and accurate chakra control. For this part, please focus on the neurons floating through your veins and watch carefully with your Byakugan what I do for I am going to demonstrate the jutsu to you.” She waited for Ai to activate their clans doujutsu, watching the veins on either side of her eyes bulge from the concentrated chakra resting there. Hikari would then activate the Lightning Javelin technique, her lightning chakra running the length of her body from her head to her toes and ionizing the neurons in a balanced nature to increase her neuro-transmission rate, the key factor in the boosts granted through the jutsu. Ai would notice a faint glow coming from her body as the jutsu remained active.

“As you saw, my lightning affinity chakra surged throughout my body, the same thing I had you practice first, and as the lightning coursed through me, I control my chakra to become evenly distributed across all the neurons I have so that I can quicken my neuro-transmission rate. That is what causes the indefinite amplifications to your speed and strength. Do you have any questions or would like me to show you how to start it again?” She smiled softly at Ai as she explained in greater detail how she was to try and unlock the jutsu for herself, hoping the summary and demonstration through her Byakugan were enough for Ai to replicate. However, if they proved to not be enough, she would kick it up a notch and go further into detail and have step by step instructions for Ai to follow until she got it.

(WC: 2,893)
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:22 pm
Love rubbed the back of her head at Hikari's question about her failed jutsu. "Well, I wouldn't really call it that, it's more of a skill. I just breathe in and exhale sharply. When that happens a barely noticeable trail of lighting can be seen all around my body and my hair spikes up. On its own, it's only capable of temporary paralysis but when used with another jutsu I created I can sort of walk on air. But that's a whole other thing and I don't want to bore your ears off." She smiled at her semi joke. "As for the requirements, I was still inexperienced when I created it so they're only Taijutsu specialty and Lightning nature chakra." She told the girl thinking that the last part would be kind of obvious but then realized she hadn't told her the name. "I call it the Raiton Cape." She added before the girl had the chance to ask. Soon after the Q and A they would dive into today's lightning training of the lightning release: lightning javelin. 

Opening her eyes after hearing the other Hyuuga compliment her chakra control Love smiled and said, "Thanks." And then the girl would continue in instructing the red head of what she needed to do to active the new jutsu. Love nodded and activated her byakugan as she'd been asked. "I see..." Love said allowed as she analyzed the chakra of the person standing before her. She then nodded to the girl when she began to explain in detail everything that Love had just witnessed. "I've got this." She told Hikari before she would begin balancing her neurons and after the girl had asked her if she had any questions. Looking down at her arms with her dojutsu still, active Love began to let her lightning charged chakra flow throughout her entirety. She focused on them one by one adding a certain amount of chakra to each. This would be a trial and error period that seemed to take at least half an hour but in reality, time was moving much slower.

After each and every single one of her neurons had been infused with the chakra Love took a moment to pause and see if she could see the glow that was supposed to happen upon completion. When she did not she went right back to adjusting the amount of chakra she had distributed to them all. This would take several minutes, at least five or so, Love wasn't really keeping track of time although she was aware of her surroundings and wouldn't hold the snowy haired girl up if they started to get dark. She never wanted to be an inconvenience to anyone so just having had Hikari teach her the basics of what needed to be done would be enough for Love to figure it out on her own. Especially since she had already had a pretty decent grasp of the jutsu beforehand. Once she had gone through another few rounds of adjustment Love looked up to her Hyuuga counterpart to see if the woman could also see the glow and to confirm that Love wasn't just imagining things because she wanted it so much.

If she were given the woman's blessing she would first test her speed out to see if the adjustments she made had actually increased her physiology or had only been for cosmetic purposes. The red haired Hyuuga would dash around the academy training grounds making slight adjustments as she went along until she felt that they were perfect. Then it was on to testing her strength, Love figured that if the speed had been just right then the strength shouldn't be a problem. She would dash here and there picking up various equipment but that didn't satisfy her. No, she had to find the heaviest thing there and lift it several times before she would be satisfied with the current adjustments. Hopefully, during this time she hadn't ignored anything the other girl might have said to her due to her being so engrossed with this new jutsu and the abilities it afforded her.

One thing, probably one of the few Hyuuga clan teaching she really took to heart, was being respectful. As much as the girl hated to be told what to do she always showed respect, she was never the type to talk back. However, she also wasn't the type to bite her tongue. If there was something that needed to be said she would let it out, if not immediately then when the occasion was better suited for the topic to be brought up again. After her mini workout Love would return to her original spot she had been standing in with Hikari. "How was that?" She asked and would listen to the girl's comments as she caught her breath.

WC: 807
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:48 pm
The red headed woman rubbed the back of her head, almost as if she was sheepish to answer her question, before her voice drifted across the area, describing to Hikari in great detail about the skill she had created. The skill was activated by her breathing, a simple sharpening of her normal way to intake air would result in lightning chakra outlining her body, powerful enough to temporarily paralyze anyone that got too close. That alone was an amazing feat to have accomplished. It was like an armour of chakra, a defense like no other she had ever heard before. Yet that was not even the major part of the skill. When combined with another of Ai’s own creations, it gave her the ability to walk on air. Hikari never thought it was possible to do such a thing, believing only the birds could accomplish the ability to fly, and when Ai said she didn’t want to bore her, she immediately retorted, “You wouldn’t bore me, I would love to learn more about it if you would be willing to tell me, Ai-sama?” Her pale eyes twinkled with a hint of curiosity and amazement swirling inside. Afterwards Ai went on to explain that the only requirements were taijutsu and lightning affinity, one of which the young kunoichi had while the other she planned on training soon, and that the name of the skill was Raiton Cape, a befitting name for the technique given that it cloaks the user in lightning chakra. It was at that moment when Hikari wondered if, after becoming specialized in taijutsu once more, she could learn the technique from Ai, as she had done with Kotsuzui and his customized skill. She did not voice her inquiry aloud, but took a mental note to find the crimson haired woman once she had trained taijutsu, and if she was still even in Konohagakure at the time, for she was planning on traveling to Kirigakure with the Mizukage’s army.

During their training, after she complimented her companion, the other woman opened her eyes and smiled gently back, thanking her. Hikari smiled in response to Ai then jumped right into her instructions, demonstrating what the lightning javelin jutsu looked like when activated and through the eyes of the Byakugan. Ai seemed to understand the inner workings of the jutsu quite well, to the point where she did not have any further inquiries regarding the technique nor did she need Hikari to demonstrate it again. Instead the taller kunoichi turned to look at her arms and flowed her lighting chakra through her entire body. It was at this moment that Hikari concentrated chakra to her eyes, the veins popping out as her doujutsu took control and allowed her to see how Ai was distributing her chakra throughout all of her neurons individually, one at a time. It took her several minutes to accomplish giving each neuron a small amount of chakra, and she paused after all of them had been touched, silently wondering if she had performed the jutsu. Much do her dismay, her body was not enveloped by a faint glow from the lightning chakra, pushing her to continue practicing, this time adding more chakra to each neuron. It took her a couple of attempts to finally get the right amount of chakra, but once she did she was outlined in the familiar faint glow, her eyes looking at Hikari’s for reassurance that she had finally done it.

She smiled warmly at her clanmate, praise and enthusiasm lacing her words, her arms waving around cheerfully, “You did it, Ai-sama! Great job!” As the words left her mouth, Ai dashed off, testing how the amplification feels. She ran around the open training grounds, completing several loops until she was satisfied with her newfound speed. Then she moved on to compare her strength, lifting heavy looking objects resting on the ground until she spotted the heaviest thing there, holding it above the ground with ease several times. Once she was satiated with her conclusions, she returned to stand beside Hikari, catching her breath from the intense mini workout she had just endured. “That was spot on! Once you attempt this technique a little more, applying your lightning chakra to every neuron will happen in the blink of an eye, almost instantly. Other then a little more practice to understand how much chakra you need to use, I don’t think there was anything else you needed to work on. How did it feel? Are you pleased with what it does?”

(WC: 3,650)
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:44 am
Having Hikari adamantly say that she wouldn't be bored to hear about Love's other successful attempt to create a personal jutsu made her eyes widen. Looking at the other girl's eyes they twinkled and swirled like falling snowflakes she didn't see any way around it, so she told the girl about her Art of Walking Thunder technique that is used in tandem with the raiton cape skill. After that, the scheduled training ensued. Watching her clanmate wave her arms around while telling Love good job after she looked to the girl for confirmation made the red head blush, luckily it wasn't so much that her skin betrayed her in hiding it. Once she had completed her miniature work out and asked for the girl's thoughts on that there was more enthusiasm to be given. "Right." She nodded as the girl mentioned how with more practice the time needed to balance her neurons would all but disappear and the jutsu would activate near instantaneously. "No that was all and it felt amazing. I'm very pleased with the outcome, thank you for teaching me." She replied to the girl's questions before they would part. "I hope to meet you again one day." She said biding the short Hyuuga farewell.

WC: 207 [Exit]
TWC: 2,514
Claiming: 6 ap; Lightning Javelin
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:25 am
Can you specify how many words you're putting towards LJ? Cause if you're using the max stat discount, I'm afraid I can only approve like 2 AP
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:42 am
I'm using the half wc discount you get from having someone teach you a jutsu, not the -25% for max chars. The rules say the ap gain isn't available for solo training. And actually looking at it now I should have 12 ap because it's 2 for 200 and not 1 for 200 like it is with stats.
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:49 am
Thank ya for clearing it up, had to skim because I'm procrastinating some real work. Approved of claims
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:16 pm
Love’s eyes widened at her request, seemingly surprised someone was interested in her accomplishments and custom jutsu, a saddening thought to imagine someone not being interested in another’s hard work and dedication. She gave into the shorter girl’s curiosity, explaining that her Art of Walking Thunder technique allowed her lightning chakra to react to the earth’s magnetic field and create platform’s which allowed her to walk through the air safely. Her own lilac tinted eyes grew in size as Ai explained her jutsu, intently listening to the creative and resourceful way Ai worked around not being able to fly or otherwise use the sky naturally. Hikari would have never thought of utilizing nature in such a way, and it amazed her to know that her clanmate had, and was successful in her attempt as well. It made the kunoichi strive to better herself and work on crafting jutsu that fit her fighting style, envisioning the endless possibilities laying at her fingertips and all she had to do was grasp them.

The wintery haired woman did not have much time to contemplate what she might customize for soon afterwards they began training, bringing her back to reality from her thought filled mind. Ai caught on quickly, being able to ionize her neurons after only a couple of minutes attempting to do so. She made their clan proud with her elegantly precise chakra control and swift mastery of the jutsu, both qualities Hyuugas took pride in excelling at. Surprisingly, she felt a sense of pride in Ai understanding the inner workings of the jutsu enough to replicate it almost instantly, causing her to feel enthusiastic, her feelings mimicking that of a teacher encouraging their student, despite the pain gripping her heart. There was no real way in knowing if she had helped Ai reach that point or if the women had reached it all on her own, but she couldn’t help feeling the way she did, a part of her old self breaking through the shadows if only for a few moments. Something about being a teacher, mentor, guide to someone else overcame all of her other emotions.

After her attempt, Ai answered the smaller Hyuuga’s questions about how the technique felt. The jutsu had felt amazing and it pleased her that she was able to perform it. “You’re very welcome, I’m happy I could help you.” It was then they went their separate ways, both Hyuuga’s needing to carry on with their daily lives and tasks. “I hope to meet you again one day as well!” Hikari gave a small wave to the retreating red form before turning on her heels and walking back towards the Hyuuga district. Once she was alone, she chastised herself for having pushed her thoughts of Salzem to the side. She didn’t feel it was right to have acted so cheerful and happy when Salzem was no longer with her and could not enjoy the same things. It made her want to create a reminder of him so she would never again forget him or the things he could no longer do.

(Exit)
(TWC: 4,166)
(Will make claims later)
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:27 am
Exit approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum