Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Walk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 amAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 amAzuki ShinodaThe Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Yesterday at 8:07 pmAkabayashi Terumi
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Jounin Tournament: 3 way battle  - Page 2 Empty Re: Jounin Tournament: 3 way battle

Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:14 am
(Not 48 houring, just bumping)
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Jounin Tournament: 3 way battle  - Page 2 Empty Re: Jounin Tournament: 3 way battle

Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:11 am
SPLAT!

Wait, what?

Hikari was quite surprised when Shiroi hadn't stopped running and instead just ran head first into her sheild, knocking herself out in the process and probably breaking a few other bones in her body. Perhaps It was harder for Shiroi to slow down at top speeds then Hikari thought. It was painful to see Shiroi laying to the side, out cold with probably multiple broken bones, but Hikari had to shake that off right now. For now, Hikari had to focus on the Albino that was still in the match. Hikari wouldn't keep her sheild up for much longer, but she needed it for a few more seconds. The first thing the girl would do would be to fish out the final smoke bomb she had in her possession and threw it on the ground, allowing it to break and the smoke to scatter, covering up the entire inside of the sheild. Of course, with Hikari's Golden eyes she could see through it just fine, however, she doubted Kenshin would have the same abilities.

The moment the smoke bomb exploded, the chestnut haired girl  would form the necessary hand signs and place a seal of suppression on the ground and allow it to cover the maximum distance possible (I believe 20 meters,) Hiding her presences from Kenshin. After which, she would immedietly create the sign of the clone and create 2 clones of herself about 2 meters away from her, in between herself and Kenshin. At this point, it was time to inact her plan.

The Chestnut haired girl herself would suddenly disappear out of phase, and let her her light construct return back to her alternate dimension. At the same time the clones would start their own actions. One clone would run quickly toward Shiroi, getting to to the shield as it just finished disappearing. The clone would scoop of the Princess and swiftly head over to Kyousuke who.... for the sake of keeping this all out of the actual combat, would be somewhere behind Hikari. Once the clone reached the end of the stadium, she would jump out of it and land on the podium next to Kyousuke, leaving the arena.

This might of technically disqualified Hikari, seeing how the girl had left the stadium, but she felt confident since it was just a clone and her real body was inside the arena, the fight wouldn't be stopped. After all, the fuinjutsu mistress of light was just doing what she could to keep Shiroi safe, and Kyousuke cared for the life of the people in his village, so it would be very strange to see Kyosuke call Hikari out for just defending a comrade. (But if he did, oh well, defending her friend was her first priority.)

Hikari would lay the body of the Hiyu out besides Kyousuke, about a meter away from him. "If you could please help her! Sir! I think she suffered a concussion and a few broken bones if you would please take care of her." Hikari would say before letting that clone disappear.

As for the other clone, Once it was formed, it would make the hand seal of the tiger (Speed of 120) and start rapid firing 20 2 meter large fireballs, however, she wouldn't fire them straight at Kenshin, since he was currently in a ditch caused by whatever that dark aura was that surrounded him. Instead, she would shoot at an upward Angle to avoid contact with the ground, rising up to 5 meters in the air, before the angle got changed and aiming toward Hoshigakure's Medical Expert . The way the clone was aimed, it wouldn't be in danger of hitting either of the clones or the real Hikari. These fireballs would be powered up with a master of Ninjutsu so they were as powerful as they could be (Power of 120, speed of 85)

As all this was happening, Hikari would form the six handsigns needed for her most powerfull technique, and would begin to pronounce a prayer in her head.

I am the Soul of Hoshigakure
Pure is My Body, Light Courses Through My Veins.......

AP:
(Speed of 240)
-50 for Charging Celestial Lumine

-1 for Golden Eyes Upkeep

Ap Remaining: 316

Clone 1: 417 Ap Remaining

- 1 for Golden Eyes Upkeep
- 40 for Great Fireball shower
-90 for powering it up with Master of ninjutsu (Power of 125, speed of 85)
(Not bothering for clone number 2 seeing how it just took Shiroi and left

Ap: Remaining 286

CD:

(Two apologies I need to make, first Sorry about the crappy post. I am posting from where I don't have access to numbers and such and am just doing this off the top of my head, let me know if you need clarification on anything.)

(Second, I am skipping Shiroi and just calling her out cold right now since I talked with him on skype a few days ago and he sounded like he was taking a break. If I am mistaken, I am giving Shiroi the right to post here and void everything and act as though I didn't skip her (She needs to do it before Kenshin Post though))
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Ryo : 0

Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:44 am
Since he had become a Jounin the scar faced young man had honed his senses beyond what many thought to be possible. His sense of smell was so good that he was able to pick up the scent of rain in the air to tell when storms were coming. His sense of sight had increased to the point that he could tell how people were going to move based on the tensing of certain muscles... very similar to his Sharingan now that he really thought about it. But the most impressive change was his sense of hearing, it had become so precise that he was able to hear wind currents being altered by movement from up to 50 meters away... it really was insane. So, with his senses honed to that level it should come as no surprise that Kenshin was able to hear the tell-tale crunch of bones breaking as Shiroi ran directly into Hikari's shield only 35 meters from his current position. He was of course unable to tell exactly what had happened, but he assumed that Namikaze had summoned some type of wall and the hooded one had run right into it.

How had he come to this conclusion you may be asking yourself, it was actually rather simple when you think about it. The multi hearted Jounin had been actively tracking the chakra signatures of both Namikaze and Shinzo from the moment that he had arrived in the arena. The short girl had not been moving anywhere near fast enough for him to lose track of her chakra signature, nor was she moving fast enough to evade his extremely fine tuned senses. It was thanks to this that Kenshin knew exactly where both of his opponents were in the arena, and had a very good idea of what each was doing. And at the exact moment that he had heard the crunching of bones breaking he had felt the one known as Shiroi come to an abrupt halt. She had stopped moving far too fast for there to be any other explanation in Kenshin's mind... yes, she had run into something ... and based on those crunches that he had heard the impact had been quite harsh.

Harsh enough to take her out of the fight, if the fact that she had yet to move an inch was any indication. A small smirk would split Kenshin's pale lips ever so slightly... now that the unknown variable had been removed from the fight it was time for him to face the wannabe magical girl. Or at least... that is what it would seem like to both her and the audience, in reality she would be facing a mere shadow of the real him. As he heard the sound of something bursting near Namikaze's position he would form the Clone hand seal, and one meter to his right a Shadow Clone of him would appear in a small cloud of white smoke. The clone was, as one would expect, a perfect copy of Kenshin, and it possessed a perfect copy of each and every item on his person, meaning that it too possessed a Ring of Suppression. The clone and the creator would share a small smirk as the creator began to flow Earth chakra through the soles of his feet and into the ground beneath.

Slowly but surely the half-blood Uzumaki converted the hard and unyielding earth that he was standing upon into a soft and fine sand, allowing him to sink into the earth. The Chakra signatures of both Hikari and Shiroi had disappeared by this point, but that mattered little to either Kenshin or his clone as each had their ways of detecting their opponents. Kenshin had a clear plan to defeat the Fuinjutsu using girl... something that he had been planning ever since she had hit him with that damned laser then ran before he could properly punish her. When the real Kenshin was completely submerged he would allow himself to sink until he was 5 meters below the 15 meter divert that he had been standing in, putting him 20 meters beneath the surface of the arena. He would then move forward until he was directly beneath the location that he had last sensed Namikaze's chakra signature, and there... he would wait for the right moment to strike.

As the real Kenshin moved into position his shade would kneel down and allow his fingers to come into contact with the newly created sand. As soon as his fingers came into contact with the fine sand it would send a rather large burst of chakra through its body, activating a jutsu that Kenshin had not used in quite some time. At a speed of 70 snow white skin and pitch black threads would vanish as the copies body was converted into extremely fine sand. This would be a blast from the past for Namikaze, as she was about to come face to face with something that she had not seen since the second stage of her Chunin Exams, Kenshin in his Sand Form. This time however he was actually aiming to defeat her, rather than give her a quick scare like last time when he had snapped the necks of her clones... ahh, good times. Behind the One Way Patch the clone had reopened its Sharingan, while the real Kenshin had decided to keep it closed for now to conserve his chakra.

At this point the clone would feel the chakra of Hikari's fireball shower as they left the confines of her Seal of Suppression, 15 meters from the clones current position. The copy of the insane Jounin would simply laugh madly as the fire rained down upon him, his superhuman durability increased to levels so great that Namikaze's attack was nothing to him. The laughter would end mere moments after the fire stopped raining down upon him, and with that it was time for him to begin his attack. At his max speed (150) the copy of Kenshin would form the Ram hand seal, and seemingly vanish in a blur of pure speed as his chakra enhanced his already enhanced speed beyond what most could perceive (240). The clone had aimed to appear 5 meters before Namikaze, but when he had left his little crater he noticed that the girl had moved 2 meters forward. Due to the way that the Body Flicker technique worked he couldn't change his course now, nor could he stop, which meant that he was going to come to a stop a mere 3 meters from her position.

The clone of Kenshin would give a small chuckle as he gazed at Namikaze, and slowly but surely a mad grin would begin to split his sandy face.

"Come on Namikaze, I know you can do better than that"

WC: 1138

AP + Boring Shit:
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:05 pm

Despite that, Peace Is Something I Can Not Find With You
Yet War Is Something I Do Not Seek With You

...... Hikari's heart stopped as the 20 fireballs started to rain down on Kenshin, a barrage of flaming monsters that would coonnect with the Albino, completely covering the man with fire, and before those flames died down, another flame would connect, then another, then another. The flames rose the tempture of the entire stadium, as the crowd got on their feet and left in awe about the pure fire power behind these attacks. After five however the crowds silence would turn into roaring boos, and screams of shock. There was no way a mere mortal could surivive these flames and the crowd knew it.

"BOOOO!!!!!" a chorus of shinobi sung form the arena stands.

"STOP THE FIGHT!" A chunnin from the stands would beg.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS WOMAN!?!" Another would scream

"WE CAME HERE TO SEE A FIGHT! NOT A MASSACRE YOU DUMB BITCH!!"

Hikari held her breath, it was far to late for her to do anything.... all the fire balls had been shot.... the Jounin knew that Kenshin had done something to his body, and it was able to take alot more punishment then the average person..... but had Hikari gone to far with this? She held her breath, Kenshin wasn't the fastest shinobi in Hoshi.... had he perhaps not noticed the fireballs until it was to late?

For a molment, Hikari held her breath, praying that she had not ended the life of the albino, but then..... to the girls Joy and fear, she heard something coming from the blast zone.

'Hehehehehe... Hehehehehehe ..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

An evil maniacal laugh would come from the blast zone, as the fire died down. Hikari couldn't see it from her position, but she knew, what was going on. The crowd was in awe that the half blooded senju was unharmed by the flaming assualt that would leave anyone else in the world a mere pile of ash.

Then, suddenly, the laughing stopped and Hikari knew the man was coming....

The clone wanted to flee, to save herself, to not let the crazy tentacle monster have its way with her, but at the same time she knew she couldn't, with so many people watching, what would it do to Hoshi's morale to know one of its powerful Jounin had ran in fear from something as small as this? No, Hikari was going to stand her ground at this point.

As Uzumaki popped out of the crater, the girl's eyes would wander over to Kenshin's clothes.... they werent even slightly chared. The girl thought that this was madness before remembering that no, this was Kenshin Uzumaki. As Kenshin was about 5 meters away from Hikari (who's hands were still making the tiger sign from her most recent jutsu.) Would use the Temporary Paralysis justu, using the full extent of her mastery of ninjutsu in order to make sure Kenshin would lose his mobility. (Power: 66) Presuming this would hit, it would pause Kenshin were he stood. As Hikari would gaze upon the man through the smoke.

"I.... I am not going to run from you..... any more..... I am going to win! KENSHIN!" The clone would cry out. At this point, Hikari would clap her hands together and take a deep breath, activating her Wind Rejuivenation technique. Once this was done, the girl would charge at Kenshin, her hand out stretched toward the Albino's forhead and her finger tips glowing a dark shade of purple as she activated her five elemental seal jutsu (Power of 100, Hikari is moving at a speed of 60).

If everything went according to plan, the girl would connect with the seal placement on Kenshin's forehead, not being bothered by the protector since the albino wore his around his waist.  The five symbol seal would take hold, and while it wouldn't be powerful enough to force Kenshin to sleep, the seal would be powerful enough to force a shut down of Kenshin's chakra network, taking away his ability to use any jutsu.

Once the seal had been placed, Hikari would drop her arm away from Kenshin, the girl not standing even a meter away from the albino. She would also stop using her wind rejuvenation jutsu. "The seal I placed on you is called a five elemental seal. It will not go away until I let it, and while it is placed on you, you will not have access to your chakra network... even this form you have taken will fade away shortly.

You.... are strong Kenshin.... honestly, you deserve this victory more than me..... however, at this point, there is nothing you can do without access to you chakra network. It might take a bit of time,
but I will defeat you at this rate. Your only option is to surrender!"

With that, the clone would pull out her one winged angel and hold it up about an inch form Kenshin's neck, awaiting the man's response.

Also, during this time, Real Hikari would remain out of phase, still charging her laser.
AP: Hikari :
- 1 for Golden Eyes Upkeep
- 50 for CL Charging (1 post charged)
- 25 for gardiuan angel upkeep
240 Remaining

Clone.

- 1 for Golden Eyes V2
-10 for Temporary Paralysis
- 30 for Mastery of Ninjutsu
-40 for wind style, Wind Rejuvenation
-40 for Five elemental Seal.

AP Remaining
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:34 am
The copy of Hoshi’s favourite silver haired Jounin was more than a little shocked by the reactions of the shinobi in the crowd. Did these people truly think its creator so weak? Did they truly believe that such a weak attack from Namikaze of all people was enough to kill him? Regardless of the answer the reaction of the crowd both amused and insulted the shade. This of course made the mad laughter escaping from it’s sandy lips become that much darker and menacing. The clone would perform all of the same actions that were mentioned in the previous post, at least up until the point that he reached the five meter mark.

The moment that it got within five meters of the young woman the clone would feel the rather familiar sensation of chains wrapping around its body, completely binding it and preventing even the slightest of movements. Of course, this sudden paralysis did nothing to stop the momentum of the clone, who had thankfully been frozen at while one of his feet was still touching the ground. It was only a use of the Surface Walking technique that prevented the copy of the scar faced teen from slamming face first into the ground due to the complete loss of momentum. His right leg was touching the ground in front of him, whilst his left leg was extended out behind him, in a position that quite easily showed he had been frozen mid run. His face was rather eerie, as it was frozen in a dark grin, mouth open ever so slightly.

“I... I am not going to run from you… anymore… I am going to win! KENSHIN!” the Fuinjutsu Mistress would yell in defiance, before clapping her hands together. The clone of the half-blood would be able to see the sudden rush of chakra that flowed through her body with his Sharingan, but still, it would bide its time until Namikaze closed the distance. It seemed that it needn’t wait long either, as almost instantly after the rush of chakra through her body his fellow Jounin would begin to close the distance at a relatively slow speed, her right arm extended out in front of her, purple ‘flames’ engulfing the tips of her fingers. She was no doubt confident that he was completely frozen, and to be fair she was correct… but unfortunately for her, he could perform more than a few techniques without the use of hand seals. As she closed the distance Kenshin would bide his time, doing nothing as the distance shortened to four meters… three meters… two meters… now.

The moment that Namikaze got within 1 meter of his current position he would strike, using one of his newest techniques. Should everything go according to plan the young woman come to a complete stop, frozen seemingly in fear, her hand was mere inches from his face… and that was what would seal her fate. The moment that he felt his Genjutsu hit the young woman a yellow gas would begin to seep from the clones ever so slightly opened mouth. It would take only a split second for the fast moving gas (105) to come into contact with the girls skin due to the short distance. Should it indeed manage to come into contact with her skin the substance would enter her body via the pores, and quickly render her completely paralysed.

The clone knew that it had been hit with the Temporary Paralysis technique, so it knew beyond any shadow of a doubt that it would be free to move in moments. But still, as a precaution it would activate its Damage Reduction Shield... just in case Namikaze also possessed the ability to use jutsu without hand seals. It was of course weaker than it could be, due to the clone being in the wrong form, but still, some protection was far better than none (110 power).

Throughout all of this, the real Kenshin had been slowly making his way towards the surface, stopping only once he had risen 19 meters. He too was ready to strike should Namikaze somehow manage to destroy his clone, but he doubted that would happen.

WC:  698

AP + Boring Shit”:
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:14 pm

May The Gods Have Mercy On Your Soul
For this Light Will Show None

As the clone nearly made contact with Kenshin, she stopped in her tracks. Hikari wasn't sure what Kenshin was about to do, but she knew this was her opportunity. As she quickly dived to the side so she was about 3 meters away from the Albino, a blast of poison escaped the albino's lips and completely covered Hikari's clone and Kenshin let out a large blast of poisonous mist.

Activating her Angelus Autem Lux, Hikari would transform, turning into her angelic version. The now aqua haired girl would take aim at Kenshin, being just to his right by 3 meters and would start to phase back into reality, (Speed is... I don't know, really fast, like, I think 300) and the molent she was completely back into reality, the girl would let out her battle cry.

So Now, As We Pray......

"Calestial Lumine!!!!!!"

The girl would scream out as loud as she could as she sent out a blast of pure light, aimed at both her clone and Kenshin, however, this would be angled slightly up as to not hit the stands, the giant 10 meter radius large Laser destroying everything in its path. (Power 295, Speed 260). Of course, at the speed the laser was going, it would get to Kenshin before the sound would have time to travel to hit him. To the Fans (That were not blinded by the light) they would see a powerful giant laser being formed right in front of their eyes.

Sure, Kenshin had been able to survive the laser before with nothing but a scratch, but now Hikari had more control over the laser, and had more time to power it up. This would undoubtedly end the fight between the two of them.

AP:
All chakar returned to Hikari as the clone was destroyed in the blast.
-1 for Golden Eyes
-100 for Calestial Lumine
-80 for Angel of light

AP Remaining: 224
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:03 pm
A victorious smirk would form on the face of the sandy face of the silver haired Jounin’s clone as he felt the invisible chains of the Temporary Paralysis technique fade away. That victorious smirk would not last however, as out of the corner of his right eye, he would spot a blue haired Namikaze appear from nowhere, only three meters from his current position. The wannabe fairy would yell something the moment that she appeared, causing the clones eyes to widen in shock as a very familiar attack was launched at him. In an instant the world of Kenshin’s shade was engulfed in burning light, and it was only then that the young woman's voice would reach his ears.

"Calestial Lumine!!!!!!"

‘She actually screamed the name of her attack…’ the clone would think simply, before bursting out in insane laughter.

When the true Kenshin had been hit by this technique he had been taken of guard and had none of his defenses up… but this time his clone had its Damage Reduction Shield active, and that alone was enough to weaken the jutsu considerably (295 power- 110 DR = 185 power). Its superhuman durability whilst in sand form had taken care of the rest, allowing the shade to escape from this attack of hers with only minor burns… but she did not know that.

The moment that the true Fuinjutsu Mistress had appeared on the battlefield, Kenshin, the real one that is, had sensed her with the unique magnetic sensory granted by his Hiding Like a Mole. He had already started closing the small gap between them when her battlecry had reached his sensitive ears, and mere moments later he would hear the deranged laughter of his clone. It was rather ironic that the two of them had used the same technique to distract the other, but unfortunately for her… she had revealed her hand too soon. He was more than a little impressed by the ruthlessness that she had displayed by sacrificing her clone like that, but that mattered little right now. No, what mattered right now was taking Namikaze out while she was distracted… and he was actually in a very good position to do such a thing, as she had no idea that she had just attacked a clone.

“What is it with you and vapourising my clothes Hikari!? Do you really want to see me naked that badly?!” the clone would call out loudly as it felt the Manipulated Fabric that covered its body being burnt away. Seriously, this girl had vapourised his clothes with this damned attack twice now, and this time she had vapourised his weapons and items, thus exposing his Sharingan to the world.

As the clone distracted Namikaze the real silver haired Jounin would close the short distance that remained between him and the young Akari, and the moment that the distance was close he would strike. At a speed of 50 hundreds of inch thick threads would be released from Kenshin’s body, shooting towards the girl on the surface in deadly silence. Should all go according to plan five threads would breach the surface directly beneath each of Namikaze’s feet, effortlessly slicing through whatever footwear she was wearing and leaving five inch wide holes in each foot. As these threads did this, countless more would burst forth from the grounds around her and begin to impale her legs. This rather harsh attack would make it all but impossible for the girl to stand anymore, and as such would be more than enough to declare him the winner of this little match… but that was only if it worked.

if this all went according to plan the real Kenshin would emerge from the earth one meter to the left of Hikari, whilst his naked clone would be stand silently where he had been hit by the laser.

“You were impressive Hikari…” Kenshin would say as he gazed down at the young Akari in silent respect, his use of her first name showing just how much she had actually impressed him.

"But it's over"

WC: 680

”AP + Boring Shit”:
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:00 pm
(Sorry for crappy post, but exhausted, also, I think kind of feel like I am cheating doing this, but you can probably survive it and it is totally what Hikari would do IC, also, after that last post I get the feeling this has become a joke fight)

As the light connected with and incorporated Kenshin, the jounin had thought for a second that she had gone to far once again, I mean, sure, those fireballs kenshin had were enough to turn a normal living person into a pile of ash in a second, but compared to this attack, those flames was nothing. Sure, Kenshin had been able to survive a blast from this attack before, but this time Hikari had more time to state her prayer, and as such the power behind the attack this time. Was it...

“What is it with you and vapourising my clothes Hikari! Do....."

Hikari would give out a screech, as she suddenly exploded in pure energy, more on reflex then an actual plan, activating her Hikariton: Holy sun (Speed 155, Power 190), half in a futile attempt to take out Kenshin, half in an attempt to blind the audience so they wouldn't need to see Kenshin without his clothes on, (And half in an absolute pathetic attempt to blind herself out of seeing Kenshin's pale nude body.)

Of course, the explosion wouldn't have any effect on the clone of Kenshin, but unbeknownst to the Kunochi or anyone in the arena, the real Kenshin would be about 2 meters away from Hikari underneath her, moving into position to end send his threads into the Chestnut haired girl's calfs. If left unattended, the light would connect with the Tau and burn his flesh to an unbearable point, causing incredible 3rd degree burns, but leaving him alive, even if it is just barely.

Ap:
-1 for Golden Eyes
-32 for Hikarition: Holy Sun
-50 for Angelus Autem Lux (2/6 post remaining)

141 AP Remaing
OOC Note:
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:59 am
(Jokes being made in a fight does not necessarily make it a joke fight lol)

The clones eyes would widen in shock as Hikari gave a screech halfway through his little joke. He was not really shocked by the sound, as it was just another annoying sound produced by the wannabe magical girl. No, what shocked him was the giant wave of burning light that was seemingly expelled from her body alongside the irritating noise. This new technique of hers was rather powerful, as despite the shade still being in its sand form it could still the attack burning its body, even if the burns were rather light. In the end though, this new attack of hers was absolutely nothing compared to the laser that she used earlier, as that attack had managed to destroy his shield while still retaining enough power to burn him.

The true Kenshin knew that something had gone wrong when he felt the massive wave of that suddenly appeared only a meter from his current position. The Ragdoll of Hoshigakure only had a split second to react to the attack due to the small distance between himself and the fast moving attack. But thankfully for him, the cursed power that had been given to him by the Fuinjutsu Mistress herself only took an instant to activate. The moment that the Jounin drew upon the cursed power of the mark that sat upon his tongue his usually snow white skin would turn an earthy brown, revealing all of the scars that were usually hidden by his extremely pale skin.

In the time that it took Hikari’s newest attack to cross the meter between it and himself kenshin would move his left hand and place it behind his back. He knew not what this technique was, but he knew for a fact that the ring he wore on his left index finger would not survive being hit by it, so he had chosen to shield it with his body. Thankfully, due to how his body was angled, it would be shielding the weapon pouch that was clipped to the right side of his belt from the attack. Kunai and Shuriken were pretty damned expensive, and he would rather not lose the few that he had if he did not have to… even if he never really used them in combat.

Kenshin would give an insane grin as the burning light washed over his body, as while the attack was indeed powerful it was not enough to damage him while he used this accursed seal. The moment the attack washed over him Kenshin would extend his right arm upwards, and with but a thought unstitch one particular cut on his forearm, one that circled around it completely. The arm would then shoot towards Hikari at a relatively high speed (80), connected to his body by the pitch black threads that lived within him. If all went according to plan then the arm would come into contact with her left ankle, and the moment that it came into contact with the chestnut haired young woman Kenshin wou activate the Added Weight Rock technique. If this did indeed happen, then Namikaze would find herself completely immobilised by the weight of her own body, and would no doubt be unable to .keep herself floating, causing her to fall to the bottom of the 20m deep crater formed by her own attack.

The earth above and around him had been destroyed by the wave of burning light, but the earth beneath him was being protected by his body, resulting in him lying upon a lone pillar standing in a 20 meter deep crater. Hikari had been simply floating only 2 meters above him, although she was around a meter off to his right as well, but was now lying at the base of the pillar Kenshin was still atop. The clone was standing naked at the bottom of the smoking crater, ready and waiting for any attack that could be launched by the seemingly immobile Jounin.

With a small sigh of annoyance the true Kenshin would manipulate the fabric that had been protected from Namikaze’s attack to repair his clothes… as the damnable girls newest attack had completely destroyed the front half of his clothes. Thankfully the back half had been protected by his body, as that allowed him to simply shift the clothes back to what they had been. With his clothes repaired Kenshin would push himself to his feet, and peer down into the crater, his mismatched eyes spotting the immobile Jounin immediately

“You really are obsessed Hikari… that is the third time now that you have destroyed my clothes.” He would call down into the crater, a large smirk splitting his darkened lips.

WC: 779

“AP + Boring Shit:
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:38 pm
Without anyway to see the hand coming at her, the stray arm would connect with Hikari and activate its jutsu, droping her like a rock to the ground.

Slamming the ground hard, the jutsu would be to strong for Hikari to fight against it and this would force the girl to stop moving.

Without much to do, Hikari would telleport out of the arena and back to her alternate dimension in order to try to recover from the battle and whatever Kenshin had done to her.

[Granting Kenshin the win, Hikari will watch the remainder of the ceremony with her eye of heaven, and will come if called, besides that feel free to skip me. GG Kenshin and Shiroi, I might of lost, but this was definitely the most fun in combat I have had since I joined the site. And Congrats Kenshin! Expect a "you deserve it" gif soon.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum