Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Chuunin Tournament: Miyamoto vs. Yurei - Page 2 Empty Re: Chuunin Tournament: Miyamoto vs. Yurei

Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:52 pm
Hidden underground Miyamoto would be seething with anger for a moment before calming himself and putting his cards on the table.  He would continue to monitor Yurei with the Mind Eye of the Kagura as he would drop the Temple of Hephaestus and let his Mastered Curse Mark Stage 2 take over as he felt the power surge in his body.  As he had never stopped moving as he followed Yurei closely nearly a meter behind him and to the right at a speed of 70 for a few moments, catching him easily to continue momentum until he would rise out of the ground like sand rolling off his body while making the seals for Demon Lantern as fast as he could.  

He would then launch ten 0.45 radius flaming heads at the pair in the air with a speed of 130 and a power each of 130.  He would send them up the 20 meters to his opponent in fashion to an earlier plan he had in his head to surround above, below, and around, explode upon reaching 1.2 meters around the pair they would detonate to try and take care of his summon and the force of the blast would hopefully knock Yurei out.  At the same time of launching the Demon Lanterns, he would continue to run now at his top speed towards the center in a zig-zagging motion silently in case he was about to be caught in some sort of attack again.

If by chance the Demon Lanterns would be too slow for the creature moving at (50 speed) he would make sure to continue following the pair if they remained together, but if they split up he would split the heads to attempt to take them individually.

If by chance his attack would not work he would continue running at top speed in the vicinity of his opponent up to a meter, all while remaining silent.

Jutsu/Booster/AP Usage to keep track of:

WC:380/1880

Last edited by Miyamoto Terumi on Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:30 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : had to seperate paragraphs/ missed buff for cm and iron fortress)
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Oni
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja

Chuunin Tournament: Miyamoto vs. Yurei - Page 2 Empty Re: Chuunin Tournament: Miyamoto vs. Yurei

Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:13 pm
Drifting away, Yurei gave the handsigns for Soul Expulsion (100 Speed). Miyamoto was pressuring him, and he had to have a more keen eye. His words resonated within Kogarashi. This foe was dangerous, and, falling suite, the owl activated steel wing. As the pair cut through the mist, the oni lanterns cut through the air, centered around Yurei and his owl. As the lanterns illuminated in an explosion, Yurei’s sharingan registered them in slow motion. His eyes were two fast for this jutsu, as were his hands. He gave the handsign for Body Flicker (150 speed), moving at 275 speed towards the tail-feathers of the owl, 6 meters from the head of the owl and 2 from the owl's tail-feather tips.

All ten of the oni lanterns exploded simultaneously, as was intended before. Yurei avoided the blast, and his owl was easily able to shrug off the jutsu. Kogarashi began to turn, now, heading back to the center of the arena from his distance of 30 meters, not accounting for height.

AP Cost: 764 - 1 (Sharingan) - 40 Soul Expulsion - 10 Body Flicker = 713

AP Cost; Kogarashi: 500 - 50 Steel Wing = 450

WC: 1012

((Miya, I think you missed some AP Costs, but I've decided to allow them to take place in the timeline. Curse Mark activation and the lanterns, I think))
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:38 am
Hiya, it seems a battlemod has been called. Although I'm not too sure what for. Miyamoto since you are the one who called for a battlemod, would you like to explain what the issue is?
Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4000

Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:05 am
I am a bit confused is the reasoning for asking for a mod. I would be using the demon lantern technique boosted up to 130 speed and power and I am trying to figure out how he was able to react quick enough to actually move. His summon has a speed of 50 per rt rules it would have a rt stat of 110 correct. Also my attack was hidden due to hidden mist technique, of which I am to assume has a height stat equal to the diameter. I am using mind eye to locate him on his summon, and I am only a meter behind him him distance wise. So I’m trying to figure out if his post actually goes through or if the attack works due to rt rules as he is on a summon and impeded by the mist on his sharingan.
Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:06 am
If I am wrong then I am wrong and I can’t read shit correctly, but that is why I called in a mod.
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen

Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:07 pm
Ok, so the timeline of events that I see are: 

-Yurei catches Miyamoto in a genjutsu
-Minyamoto breaks out and dives underground 
As that is happening Yurei states :
Yurei <3"Be prepared. I don't know what he's capable of just yet," 
This is when the owl and Yurei activated their boosters. Before Miyamoto launched the demon lantern.

As for the hidden mist issue, the density of the mist is never explicitly stated, and because of that it was open to vague manipulation, which Yurei used to allow light to pass through the mist. 

Also, all techs needs to be linked and ap needs to be subtracted. If you boost a techs power or speed you need to write the method used to do so. It makes it easier for mods and participants to figure out what’s going on.

If you disagree with anything I said you are free to ask for a second opinion.

P.S excuse the bad formatting, typing this on my phone. 
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:37 pm
The issue is with the final round of posting with the demon lanterns.  Kyouske already got onto us for the technique linking.   

A secondary point, I fired all ten shots, which were boosted by the items and techniques linked. The shots were fired so they would encompass all directions as stated. Above, Below, Right, and Left.

I believe the shots above him would still hit?

Third I am requesting a 24-hour bump to sort this mess out and so I can post tomorrow morning if the issue is fixed.
Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:54 pm
Waiting on Mod.
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen

Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:20 pm
I understand they Kyou just talked to about the technique linking, but you still missed the curse mark ap, and how you boosted demon lantern on your most recent post. So it still is an issue. 

Yurei does not get hit with the shots because he timelined body flickering before the demon lanterns were set off. Yurei does not get hit but his owl does. 

Feel free to call for a second opinion if you disagree.

Last edited by Sakana Meijin on Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarifications)
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:05 am
Miyamoto watched as the bird seemed to be unaffected by the attack as he sighed before holding his hand up as the mist dissipated leaving the arena clear for all to see. He would then walk calmly to his ninjato while keeping his hand up. Speed at which he does so is at 40. Once he sheathes his blade he would then look up at the giant avian above him. Canceling the curse markche would continue at his speed towards the exit. Canceling all other techniques.

“The fight is yours bird brain. Enjoy the win, if you were on the ground it would be a different story.” He would say before looking up towards Kyousuke’s location.
“This ain’t my style anyway sensei. Come find me when you have someone who wants to fight man to man.” He would say as he would walk down the steps and exiting the arena as he would leave with a bad taste in his mouth. He chose the loss over continuing an uphill battle against a foe that rode a damn creature that could not be damaged by his current attacks. As he would leave the arena he would make sure to take his kanabo to smash a tree, causing it to splinter and fall to his side.

His anger spurred him forward.

(Enjoy the win.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum