Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Somewhere Out There Today at 3:39 pmAkki SenjuMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

A lot to know - Page 3 Empty Re: A lot to know

Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:10 am
Hearing the disappointment in her voice, but the Hozuki couldn't blame her. Even when he first went to Suna, he was looked as an outsider and an enemy. So he expects no different from this village. "I don't blame you, but I wouldn't say I'm 100% not Kumo since I've lived here for about 12 years. Which is by far most of my life." He said with a chuckle. Taking his headband out of his pocket. With a few stains that lingers on it. He always keeps it on him no matter where he went. Though he hated the place since it took his parents without telling him. He had to find out from another village just to find out the truth.

"Well, Youka wasn't a Kumo shinobi, he kinda just took it by force. And I don't think Maku was one either. So honestly, all the Raikages we both lived to see in our lifetimes weren't true 'Kumo' shinobi. And we honestly can't do much about it, its not like we vote for the next leader. Its usually passed down from one leader to the next, whether we like it or not. Same way Youka just passed it to Maku." He'd say as he put the handband back into his pocket. But this was how it was, a village that's been changing in power by shinobi outside of the village.

"Granted, I wouldn't say Maku passed it to me yet. Since he's been somewhat 'busy.' Though, nobody asked me to complete his work while he was gone. I just took it upon myself to get it done for the villages sake. I could've just ignored it and let things pile up on its own. But my heart won't allow it, especially when I see a village die before my own eyes. This place killed my parents, locked me for about 2 days ago. But I still did what I thought would be the best for it.. maybe its true I am a little too soft.." He would say. Everything up till now he saw as an experience. Whether it was a good or bad one. A lot of things happened on the way and a lot of lessons were learned. But the fact his mom is buried here and his dad fought for this place is what keeps him here. They both fought for change and he feels he was closer to it than they had ever been. Hearing her reason's for Kyson not to become Raikage. He would let off a slight smirk.

"At least have some faith in your Raikage." He'd say with a slight laugh. "He may be immature at times, but he wouldn't make me Raikage if he ever planned on making me leave the village. He can be weird but trust me he's not that type of person. If its one thing he cares about is his honor. These few months I've known him, he's been the man of his word so far. I'd give him that." He would say in response.

twc: 4891
Saya Kirihara
Saya Kirihara
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:18 am
He was partially right, in a way. His roots, as Kyson had stated earlier, were in Kumogakure. The young man couldn’t change that. No more than she, herself, could change her genetics. It was a part of him and a part of her. Saya nodded in understanding whilst eyeing the headband that the handsome man had brought out, but his status and role within her village was still a big concern for her. It didn’t matter how sentimental or attached to his previous home was. What was important, in her perspective, were the decisions that he made now. Especially if Kumogakure’s livelihood were placed delicately in the palm of his hands and of his master, Lord Maku.

Saya exhaled slowly, quietly listening to Kyson. His words seemed to be an attempt to ease her restlessness about outsiders leading the village, and the fact that their past two Kages weren’t even real citizens hurt her pride. But wasn’t her village based on the strong? The powerful? She could have laughed if her thoughts weren’t in turmoil. It was only natural that Kumogakure would choose to be led by those extraordinary ability, whether they were good or bad people.

While the girl had only been a child during Youka (or Lord Mortarion’s) takeover, Saya could hardly remember the death and destruction he wrought. By the time she was aware of the discontent and suffering of her village, the girl thought nothing more of the piked heads at the outer walls or the rot forest or of the rot monster or of the other things that had been erected during Youka’s reign. It simply was.

”That’s a difficult request,” she replied, a tired smile on her lips. ”As I said before, I’d like to meet him to see how he really is.” A pause. Usually, she’d leave that statement as is but the girl was feeling a bit more open and opinionated than normal.

She wanted to be heard.

Even if she was only a genin, a low level tool, Saya wanted to have some sort of impact or say on who wields her. Senshi’s supposed death shook the foundations of her beliefs in the village - the chain of command. But no matter how hard she tried to shake it, her loyalty remained to Kumogakure. She was worth it to her teacher, and that remained true for Saya. The village was worth it even if those at the top weren’t exactly the best people to lead the people.

”Trust. Faith. Words don’t mean anything to me.” Saya cut her gaze to the baby panda, who had now dozed off during their conversation, and began to softly run her hand against his fur. ”Not anymore, at least. I want to see the changes he can bring, or what protection he can provide. I want to see what his honor can show me.

I’m only a genin. Expendable and an easy labor force, but I’m still weapon to be used. And I want to see what Lord Maku can make out of a dull blade like me.”

Another shift in attention. Her blue-amethyst eyes rose from the summoned creature to Kyson.

”What about you? Why do you stick to the man who subjugated your… ” A small hiss. ”Village? Does he truly have your loyalty or are you just… ” Hesitation. Her lips pressed tightly against each other. She was about to call him a “dog.” A leashed pawn. Saya cleared her throat.

”Is he, Lord Maku, a Kage worth serving?”

WORD COUNT: 593
TOTAL WORD COUNT: 4719 + 593 = 5312
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:59 am
She spoke in words that only came form someone who has experienced a lot. Her words weren't the same for most genin her age. It was clear that she had seen both sides of this world, the good and the bad. Kyson understood completely where she was coming from and why she felt that way. Nodding as he agreed with her thoughts on their leader. "And I believe you have every right to feel that way." He would say in response.

She then would ask the question everyone asked the boy when he first arrived. After him taking his village and ruining his home, why still stick to the man? To the average person, the easy response would to fight for your village till your last breathe and die with honor. But speaking on the situation and then actually being in that situation were completely different things. "Why am I his pawn? Is what you were basically trying to say." He'd say as he let out a smirk. 

"Well, let me ask you this. I think putting it in a scenario would paint a better picture." He says as he paused for a few seconds to think of a perfect scenario that relates to his situation. "Okay, I think I got it. Now, you have lets say.. 4 younger siblings with you being the oldest and strongest. And the only parent in your household was your father. Your father was the protector of your household of course and he knows your not strong enough to become a leader of the household, but he see's potential in you. So its your job to protect your younger siblings. Still with me?" He said to Saya. Making sure she didn't get lost in the long story, he wanted to make sure she was still keeping up. With a smart girl such as herself, he assumed she was following without any problems.

"Now, the next day.. a robber breaks into the house and confronts all of you. Your father told you and your siblings to stay back as he handled it. As he your father rushed in, the killer grabbed him and broke his neck without any effort at all. Killing your father with ease right before your very eyes. And seeing how the rest of you were traumatized from what happen, the robber points at you and gives you two simple options. 'You can try and stop me.. but if you fail... I'll just kill you and the rest of your siblings. Join me and be my pawn and I'll continue to let you take care of your siblings... but from this day forwards you belong to me and only me." Kyson said as he the scenario came to a close. Now, does that clear up the fact that Kyson was a coward? Not at all, the truth was.. he was a coward. And he was very terrified when he was in that situation.

"Now, honestly there isn't a 'right answer.' Every response has its pros and cons. I could've fought him and die for my village and die an honorable death. But to me, what's honor in letting your people die in vain because you were only worried about how to world looked at you after your death. I think that's selfish if you ask me. So I took the fall for my village, I threw away my pride, I threw my honor and my code as shinobi to make sure the ones under me still have a chance. Was I hated for it, yeah of course. And I don't mind, its road I chose and I don't regret any of it." He said. He was to the point where he didn't care how the world viewed him. He did what only he believed was right.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:01 pm
(EXIT)

(TWC: 5525)

Claims:
- 2010 words towards Fuinjutsu Breaking A rank (-25%)
- 3515 words towards Fuinjutsu Breaking S rank (-25%)
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:03 pm
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum