Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG ©

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
Current Events
Halloween Event

New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
The Mods of NRPG
Coordination Team

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Threads

Top posting users this week
5 Posts - 18%
4 Posts - 14%
3 Posts - 11%
2 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 7%
Go down
Yasumi
Yasumi
Citizen
Ryo : 500

Nightingale Call (P,nk) - Page 3 Empty Re: Nightingale Call (P,nk)

Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:36 pm
She would smile at him looking up and then bow to him: "Thank you for taking me home safely and yes I will work on myself so we will definitely see each other again, next time I'll have a headband to show my improvement." Then she thought about it. Didn't he say his name was Kyson? Yes he did. She would stop herself for a moment looking at the leaving man. This was the one she was to ask about Nobunaga if she was worried. Good to know. He seemed to be a sweet and decent guy a loyal and strong soul like Nobunaga should be well off serving under him. Quickly she would then hurry inside.

WC: 117
TWC: 3447

Exit - Claim
Stats: 17

3000 WC for Puppetry Technque - Slicngi Threads

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum