Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 2:15 amSephora HyuugaWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 amAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 amAzuki ShinodaThe Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi Terumi
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t48688-niko-kazan-stat-page
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 97200

The beginning  Empty The beginning

Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:43 pm
Akihisa had learned everything ready for the genin exam his next step on his road for power he had equipped his tools and headed to the ninja academy. The day before he had requested a proctor for his test. They had said it would be done right away so he had decided then that he would take the test tomorrow. As he was heading here he was thinking about a smaller goal for the moment he had wanted to become chunin by christmas next year that was his goal for the moment as he was heading to the exam he was thinking about what his team would be like. He then arrived at the academy he entered the testing room and sat down on a chair. Waiting for his procter. WC130
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

The beginning  Empty Re: The beginning

Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:12 pm
Sanae had entered the school once more. This time it was as Chuunin and she was kind of happy to be here today since she had her first assignment to test a Genin to be. His name was Akihisa and she was hoping he would like what she had prepared for him. It was not far and as she looked at the door she smiled. Didn't she have her exam here? A chuckle went through her throat and she stepped into the room. A few Genin had gathered and she smiled at him. Looking at her list she nodded and looked around. "Akihisa?", she looked through the rows of Genin and focused the one who would react to that name and nod to him: "You need to come outside for a moment", she looked at him with a straight eye.

WC: 140
Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:43 pm
He had followed the chunin to the hallway he was kind of hoping the chunin was nice. When he was walking through the long hallway the had a look on his face that showed he was a little hopeful of his hopes as he was leaning against the wall when he asked the question in a bored voice "hey what is your name if you don't mind me asking". He would be as polite as he could hoping he could get a possible trainer best case scenario. He new he had to be nice to his procter she also seemed really strong to so it would be good to have a chunin as a future training partner.WC 117
Sanae
Citizen

Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:15 pm
She looked at him with a short smiled: "I am Kaguya Sanae and I am here to verify your Skills", she said and then waved her hand: "Please now follow me and while you do tell me about the two Jutsu you have prepared to do. The transformation and the clone one", she said while walking. She would pay close attention to what he said and seemed to make notes about every word until they reached the janitors office.

She would let him finish talking and then looked at him. "I have given the nice janitor a paper, he will give it to you when three of you appear to get it", she winked at him obviously hinting the task.

If he was to succeed that task she would then go on the teachers launch. "Now get a package from Kasumi-sensei. But she will only give it to you when you a, hand her the slip you got from the janitor and b, look like me", she smiled and leaned back.

WC: 171

[you have 800 Words to describe your effords]
Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:25 pm
Akihisa heard her question and explained the jutsu in as much detail needed " the transformation jutsu is a jutsu that uses the user chakra to have the user take the appearance of another humanoid like creature while the clone jutsu is a jutsu that creates illusions of yourself next to the original it uses chakra too these are both E Rank techniques and are required for the Genin Exam" He then said again "The pros to the transformation technique is that it is perfect for infiltration and espionage while any experienced ninja can detect it a bandit or civilian can not, the cons for it is that a ninja can detect it with chakra sensing or sight and also people can notice the behavioural issues when a person is acting differently if they know said person. The pros for the clone jutsu are that the jutsu is realy useful and when it comes to distraction and the jutsu can usually be used to get an opening on a enemy while the cons are that the clones are just illusions and are not actually real and anyone with chakra sight or sensing can detect if they are clones. And also the jutsu are used so much nowadays that most people who have some knowledge about ninja will be able to notice the difference between a clone and a human. These cons are why these jutsu are E Rank". Then after she had finished listening to his explanation of the jutsu he heard Sanae say " I have given the nice janitor a paper he will give it to you when three of you appear". He had heard the slight hint at the task it was to make 3 clones of himself and walk in so he would do just that. So Akihisa did the sign's Tiger Boar Ox Dog and channeled his chakra and said "Clone Jutsu" And in a poof of smoke emerged three Akihisa. They walked into the janitor's room who had a semi surprised look on his face then he slowly and quietly handed Akihisa the paper. He then headed to the teachers lunch room with Sanae. She then said " now get a package from Kasumi-Sensei but she will only give it to you if you hand her the slip from the janitor and B,look like me". He understood the meaning of Sanae's words he could only get the paper if he had the slip from the janitor and looked like her. So he gathered his chakra and took a good look at Sanae inspecting her image as he imaged her in his head he coated himself with chakra and did the signs Dog Boar Ram and then said "Transformation Jutsu"  and changed size and shape taking the form of the chunin Sanae. He then looked at his look and compared it to Sanae. Changing a few things and watching Sanae's expression. He then admired his own work.
After checking and after seeing if there was any flaws in his technique. He had learned he had the technique right, he then entered the room there he saw Kasumi-Sensei. He walked up to her and explained that he had need of the package and handed her the piece of paper the janitor had given him Kasumi-Sensei started saying stuff about how proud she was that he was taking the exam after a couple of minute of listening to Kasumi-Sensei he asked for the package she handed it over He headed out into the hallway. Thinking about his dead grandmother he saw his grandmother and his life with her she saw a ghostly image of her saying "i'm so proud of you i wish we could be together again just know your grandmother will always love you Akihisa". A smile flashed upon his face and as soon as it appeared it disappeared at the mental picture of his mother. The person he wished he could kill again and again he tore him open emotionally and her last words to him was "you were my biggest regret". That was what reminded him of his goa to become stronger than the great Sasori Of The Red yes and this was the first step. He would show Suna that while they fell he had survived he had risen against the odds. He had to defeat the world he would rise in rank become more and more powerful yes he would be the strongest there is and he would be at the top and Hoshi would be the strongest village. Mwahahahaha He got out of his laughing spit as he then walked out the door and greeted Sanae.
Sanae
Citizen

Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:40 pm
While he was doing the tasks she had set up for him the most he told about the Jutsu was apparent, maybe not detailed enough for an A but a definite B passing it with ease. Then she would continue to watch him do the other tasks. The janitor was easy and as he transformed she was happy with the result but then as she looked what he was doing in the teachers launch she was shaking her head with a big sigh. When he returned she looked at him with a serious face: "Okay now to the results I suppose." She paused for a moment and then looked at her papers, "You said normal people could see what clones are Illusions and what are not, but did not state how", then she turned to pages further and looked at him, "You transformed into me and then went in having a little chatter with Kasumi-sensei, but I am still sure you know breaking character usually is a bad idea?", this was a rhetorical question but still, did he. She would then count a little and then nod shortly. "Even with your short comings you have passed the exam and I congratulate you new Genin of Hoshigakure"[/b][/color], she extended her hand to shake his, "You may open the packaged now. Have a nice day", she would bow and go to the classroom there were some more souls to torture. In the package he would find a headband of Hoshi.

WC: 248
TWC: 459

Exit

For my Genin:
Following the rules HERE you get 15 Stats

Don't forget to claim your Rank: HERE
And your Headband: HERE

Last edited by Sanae on Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:46 pm
Akihisa listened knowing he could have been more descriptive and in a real situation he would not actually break character. He nodded as she left and then he grabbed the box and opened it it revealed a headband with the hoshigakure symbol that has to be his first time smiling in awhile. He then left and returned home to rest [Exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum