Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

bc i told z to (io) Empty bc i told z to (io)

Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:22 am
orokana rushed off from his place in the palace. he was looking for a spot in the middle of hoshi to practice, and test his experimental genjutsu. he sighed deeply as me made his way past many people, all moving slow and talking loudly. being in the city shopping area was maddening to oro. but this was a good time. all he need to do know was to active his cloak. which was easy since no one looked at his face. just another head in the crowd. once his cloak was activated by him putting chakra in it as he put up his hood no one would recognize his face. next once he found a spot. he needed to test his gen. but he couldnt find a good spot. but he held out his book and tried to walk around people. the things he had and needed wherent lining up to each other. he needed less people and for them to be not so close to him, he also hated feeling trapped like he was now. he cut into an ally and sighed. taking a breath. he wasnt going to get to the hoshi life. he needed to get out with val soon. but he couldnt control when he could and cant go. he walked through the ally to the other side and saw a quiet street with little people. this was when he was going to use his genjutsu. trying to use his handseals to active the genjutsu and looked to see if people still saw him. his gen should be able to make him invisible if it worked, if it didnt well he needed to work on it more
Ciel
Ciel "Pico" Duchamp
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

bc i told z to (io) Empty Re: bc i told z to (io)

Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:53 pm
Nama was walking through the streets. After an... interesting night, Ciel figured it wiser to ditch Nan. So, with a new chakra disguise (which would make his chakra appear both unique and very very small (1)), he took on the form of Nama, a young woman he had met a few years ago. After perhaps one of the most wild nights of his life, she had left in a flurry.

One of the few times where HE was the one left alone.

But that was besides the point. Nama was walking down the streets, and happened to pass the alley through which a certain someone had been walking.

Nama did not notice the certain someone. Whether there was a reason beyond her simply not looking was a different matter. It was a matter that she did not even know existed, for she did not know there should be any reason to notice the certain someone! Not that it truthfully mattered, for the certain someone was a complete random. It would be a few minutes more before she would come to be near the one named Orokana. And even then she did not notice the man, though perhaps this situation was more important.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:31 pm
oro watched as a women would walk close to him. she was not that far from him meaning his genjutsu wouldnt work on him since he needed to be more then 5 meters from them. but that didnt matter. this was a good time to test out another thing he was thinking of testing. he took off his hood and walked up to the woman and said "excuse me miss but i seem to be lost, can you point me towards the city square." hopefully this would spark the conversation they might have. with oros hood down the girl should remember his face, once he is done talking he would need to talk to her again with his hood up later, which would make it so she wouldnt recognize him, thankfully this would work with no more issues, he just needed to see how. he hoped his monotone voice and uninterested expression didnt offend her. he hoped to work on that later but if it did she would have to ignore it like everyone else. he needed to work on that since he might need to talk down people in the future and sounding like he normally does wouldnt work out well.
Ciel
Ciel "Pico" Duchamp
Citizen

Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:22 pm
Nama blinked at the person.

"Um, I.. I think it's back that way," she said, pointing in the direction she had been walking away from. "You think you'll need help getting there?" The boy was kinda cute, in that weird emo way. But the cloak was... offputting. Seriously, who wears a cloak like that? Well, desert travelers might, but they are more like to wear light colors, ones less likely to boil them alive. So what was this guy's deal? He came up to a young female on a slow side street with pretty much no one around, wearing a creepy coat, and asking for directions to an area that could practically be seen from where they were standing.

Was he a pervert?
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:42 am
oro looked behind her to the street. then nodded. "ah i didnt think i was so close, thanks, and no i think i can get there ok." he started to walk there while he thought. he didnt know if his gen truly worked or not but that wasnt important right now. once oro got to the street he made sure he broke line of sight with the girl, if she was watching or not. he didnt feel any chakra from the girl so he figured she wasnt a ninja. he placed his hood up and activated his cloak. then he started to walk back into the ally. he walked normal and towards the girl. if he got close he would walk past her. if he did get pasted her he would block the way, looking around. mumbling "where is the gardens..." just loud enough for the girl to hear if she wanted to. the cloak wasnt hiding oros face but should wouldnt be able to tell it was him. just someone else with a black cloak. unless she remembered oros voice.
Ciel
Ciel "Pico" Duchamp
Citizen

Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:55 pm
Nama was not sure if he was a freak, a creep, or a weirdo. She... did not really care enough to learn the answer. Nama just kept walking.

Though... slightly faster now.

Nama was into freaky, not freaks. There's a difference.

So when, out of the corner of her eye, she saw someone wearing the same cloak, come out of the same alley (that she had already passed), and walk towards her, well.

Freaked out was a bit of an understatement. Nama would start to move faster. Still within the realm of a normal person, around the range of a power walk, but fast enough that if he chased after her, she would be certain.

Nama was not a fighter. Hell, Ciel was not a fighter. None of him were fighters. Making it to a busy street and losing the guy would be the best course of action.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:15 pm
orokana noticed the speed change of the girl. she noticed. well the test he was trying to do was very, very bad. he should have thought about this happening. but at least he could try something else. he started to run (half speed). orokana took out his book and started to read it out loud. he was reading about ephemeral. since oro was reading it from his book the trigger was the girl hearing his words. the girl would see her would go black then suddenly she would be stuck in a small box like room made from stone. if she tried to move she would find herself bound to a table binding her. on the roof of the room was a light shinning on her. oro sighed deeply. once her was finished reading it he would say. "hello." and would say nothing else a moment would pass of nothing. then she would feel something crawling on her arm, then again with legs. then again with her legs. if the girl looked she would see many spiders, normal size spiders, all crawling up her body. oro would watch out side the gen as this happened. in the real world she would be standing still. 
(power 49)
Ciel
Ciel "Pico" Duchamp
Citizen

Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:12 am
Nama looked backwards.

Oh god he's a ninja and fast. Ok keep calm. Your chakra is suppressed, he'll never know. The busy street is right there, just gotta make i-

Nama could no longer move. Well, she could, but she felt bound to a table. Also the world was black, there was that too. What had he done to her? There were a number of options, ranging from boring to very scary.

The man was close. Nama avoided casting her eyes his direction.

Then the sensations began. Nama could no longer move. At least, not her body. Her eyes could move. She could see the spiders. They appeared out of no where. That... limited what this could be. Rather dramatically, even. So Nama took a breath in and screamed out. A shrill, piercing scream. The crowded street not far away would easily be able to hear it. "HELP ME! I'M UNDER ATTACK BY A NINJA! HELP!"

It was a rather simple statement. And seemed to be pretty truthful. Nama did not want to die. She had no idea what this random man wanted with her, but it was creepy through and through.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:48 pm
orokana noted her screaming, thankfully he couldnt feel any nearby chakra for other ninjas, and he was far far faster then the average person, so he made the seals he needed for his tech to work to make him invisable. thankfully he was more then 5 meters away from the end of the ally, bleeding into a busy street. even if the gen failed he would move faster then the peoples eyes, hiding in a nearby door way, dark and hidden by shadows the black cloak would make him blend in. by the time people looked they would just see the girl there standing screaming, looking at nothing. people would look around and see nothing, most would assume the girl was on some drugs and kept going. to help oro out as well he made his chakra 40, enough to use his gen and enough to be hidden from some chakra sensory, and since his cloak was still on and working if any nearby ninjas had chakra vision they wouldnt see oros chakra at all. at this point he was a ghost. no one could see him, and no one would care. oro smiled. all of this happening meant he did what he needed to do. he would make the girl in the genjutsu hear his voice right next t her ear "sorry try again, maybe a little louder. but maybe not, i needed a test subject and i finished what i needed." he said and ended the genjutsu. then started walking back to the street he was comming from. he figured the girl wouldnt follow. she was close enough so the gen wouldnt work on her but far enough away for oro not to care. he started walking normally
Ciel
Ciel "Pico" Duchamp
Citizen

Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:53 pm
Nama stood there a moment as the creep... the criminal... did his things. She was glad when he finally started to leave. But what had he done? Why had he done it? She collapsed to the ground when she regained control of her body, hugging herself tightly, forcing repressed tears. A few came over, but Nama refused to talk. She just shook her head repeatedly, sobbing controllably uncontrollably, but softly. She leaned forwards to the ground. A few people remained near her, trying to comfort her. Trying to find out what was wrong. Others just scoffed at the scene and left. One person looked on from a window across the way. He'd spotted the fretted girl earlier, and had been watching as she began to speed up. There was no need for him to look over after hearing her screams, for he was already watching. He had already seen the cloaked man. He had seen the cloaked man move very fast. And then he had seen the cloaked man disappear as the female's screaming began. He was annoyed. He was upset. He was pissed off.

But more than anything, he was happy.

He had ammo.

And he would use it.

[[ Exit. I'll continue this bit in a solo topic ]]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum