Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG ©

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
Current Events
May 2022 Event

New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
The Mods of NRPG

Coordination Team

Balance Team

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Threads

Top posting users this week
83 Posts - 28%
52 Posts - 18%
35 Posts - 12%
28 Posts - 9%
21 Posts - 7%
18 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 6%
15 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%

Hitsuyo Aku Enters!

+4
Kazuo Kemuri
Kai
Jiro Uchiha
Aryll Hyuuga
8 posters
Go down
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Ryo : 12000

Hitsuyo Aku Enters! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hitsuyo Aku Enters!

Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:13 pm
Alice dropped down to ground level with her leader, landing gracefully beside him only a second after he touched down. She kept her senses on high alert as she moved, knowing there was about to be a bloodbath in these streets shortly. Truth be told, Alice didn't know much about their target other than the rumors she'd happened across calling him immortal and other such nonsense. She never put much stock in rumors though, rarely was their truth to be found in such stories. 

The girl could feel her heart beat quickening as she moved toward the distant light, adrenaline beginning to fill her body and her muscles tensing from the anticipation. She quietly steeled herself, taking pointed breaths, and continued to move forward with Kazuo. It was strangely comforting knowing that he would be alongside her during this; their leader was someone Alice knew she could always count on. 

As his own aura flared and took on a physical form, so did hers. A ten foot tall hooded figure appeared over her, two glowing red dots where the reaper's eyes should be and carrying an enormous scythe in one hand and a lantern in the other. The image of Death's Servant, the one that manifested itself as Alice's truest form. Or, at least, that's what she thought. She didn't speak, her words were not needed in this short exchange. Kazuo had that under control. She did however, give a very slow and short nod in acknowledgement of Ryu's message. It should be indistinguishable as a sign to anyone not paying very close attention to her, but hopefully the boy would know it for what it was. Things were about to begin, and she was ready.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Ryo : 352200

Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:02 pm
A soft thud was heard within the village by the hardened criminals and their leader. Tatsuyo glanced upwards from the dancing flames of the pit, allowing his eyes to readjust to the darkness as Kazuo started his walk towards them. He seemed to be of an average height.. average build. Then another formless shadow walked beside him, following him like a loyal partner until they left the full coverage of the buildings, enabling the light of the moon to grace their features and reveal their forms to him. Male, female.. yet the other chakra signature remained. Three people that he was currently aware of. The men around Tatsuyo glanced towards the unfamiliar newcomers and started sneering. People who weren't familiar around these parts had no place being in them. A small band of cutthroats lead by a man with shaggy brown hair and various unmatching pieces of armour strode towards the duo on the floor, speaking, "What do we have here? Beauty and the beast, eh? If you're here to speak to The Immortal, you can get lost.. but before you do, drop your ryO-AUGHHHHH!" The man screamed, as the vision of death and decay tore itself from the fabric of reality and threatened everything around them. The screams were in unison, as they witnessed a myriad of ways to die: One imagined a chunk of the horse's rotten flesh crushing him during its descent, another a foul slash of Kazuo's blade. It was too much for mere men to handle, their mortal fear overcame them, and they ran away from the foul, imposing creature that brought about their doom.

Yet.. The Immortal lingered, perched on his log. The beast had indeed been frightening, but to show your fear among a den of outlaws was to put your head in the maw of a rabid dog and expect it to show mercy. Despite the horrifying images of death that ran through his mind.. of being skewered, devoured, burned.. he knew he must endure. If he didn't stand his ground before these people, then he was no better than the lackeys that merely followed orders. He lifted the metal goblet up towards his lips, pouring the last of his ale into his throat before proceeding to dry his mouth with the back of his sleeve. To waste a drink was a sin in of itself, and who knew if he'd ever get to enjoy another?

Tatsuyo stood up from the log as the fire before him seemed to increase its intensity, highlighting him against the dark background. He removed his grey jacket, discarding it behind him over the back of the log. As he walked around the fire towards the male that was 30 meters away, he uncuffed the sleeves of his purple silk shirt, tucking them up towards his elbows. Once finished, his hand ran momentarily through his grey hair that was pulled back into a ponytail, only to expose the scars upon his visage; it helped to remind men of his tale, and to secure his leadership among them. As The Immortal closed the distance between the group, he noticed a crouched figure on the roof tops behind them.. clearly not one of his own, as they had all ran like the cowards they were. Perhaps he should look into getting these people into his employ.. or rather, he couldn't, given what Kazuo just said. He stopped 10 meters ahead of Kazuo, speaking plainly in his gruff voice which resembled that of a well-cultured bear, "You know of my name, yet forgive me, I don't know yours. Nor your friends.. I suppose it makes little difference." He paused, taking a good look at the two before him before his eyes fell directly on Kazuo, almost piercing him, "You're here to kill me. I'll give you one chance to turn around and count yourself lucky.. or I fear you won't like the result of this skirmish." The Immortal finished, with the wind blowing a small strand of hair over the unarmed man's eye.
Kazuo Kemuri
Kazuo Kemuri
Citizen
Ryo : 20575

Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:55 pm
So "The Immortal" finally acknowledged their presence. Kazuo sensed Alice shadowing him, with Ryu lying in wait somewhere on his rooftop. He had wondered just how his two proteges would perform in this encounter. He knew they were both powerful, but power alone was not enough. He had not seen Alice in combat, but he knew firsthand that Ryu was not as skilled as he might have hoped. He had fallen quite easily to Kazuo, not even requiring more than a single swipe of the blade, and he feared for the man’s effectiveness in an extended encounter, with an opponent that was actively going for the kill. As for Alice, he knew nothing of how she fought. In truth, this was a test for the both of them.

As he approached The Immortal, a small band of cutthroats would approach them, goading and mocking the pair, their empty threats drowned out as the duo activated their battle auras. Death flashed through the eyes of the scum before him, and Kazuo would not stop for them. The plague-bearer steed forced all but one of the scum before him to flee, the last one left standing being only The Immortal himself.

He remained there, finishing his drink, despite the cowardice of his allies. If nothing else, Kazuo Kemuri could not deny that this man was brave. It was a shame he had to put his talents to waste. The man prepared himself, showing off his scars as he did so, as if to remind the pair that they were facing the one known as “The Immortal,” the survivor of countless battles.

Kazuo had scars, too.

The outcast samurai’s left hand’s grip upon his blade tightened as the initials carved into his hand seemed to brighten in his mind, as he and his opponent approached one another. They were now ten meters away, where the two men would come to a stop, likely Alice in tow. In the shadowy clearing that the trio stood upon, the moonlight pierced through the clouds, beams of silver would come to rest upon Kazuo’s face, illuminating his expression.

Stoic and grave, his right blade remained outstretched toward the man, but he would make no effort to approach further. The man began to speak for the first time, requesting his name. Kazuo could not deny such a courtesy, even towards one so wicked as the man before him.
”Kemuri.” Kazuo would say, his eyes fixed upon his opponent, his hand not wavering. ”Kazuo Kemuri.”

His eyes bore back into the piercing gaze of his foe, not wavering against the man’s unsettling eyes. ”We are the Hitsuyō Aku.”
With that, he would raise his blade with a flourish, before lowering it quickly to his side, taking one more step to bring his feet level with one another again, each blade held out at his side, at rest, but readied, just the same.

Oh, come on! Yomi groaned. Quit with the foreplay and just kill him already! She shouted, the blonde-haired girl materializing beside the form of Tatsuyo in the mind’s eye of Kazuo, leaning on him and glaring at Kazuo. The Kemuri samurai did not react to her presence.

Oh, oh, oh! Are we trying to off the two-face and the halfwit? If you wanted a way to dispose of them without the guilt, you could have just asked me. She continued, turning her head to the face of Tatsuyo. If you don’t kill him now, don’t come crying to me when he murders your “Friends.” She sneered. Kazuo still did not pay her a glance, staring straight ahead, towards Tatsuo, though his gaze was strained. To Tatsuo, or indeed, either of his allies, if they could see his face, it would appear that Kazuo was avoiding looking at something else by fixating his gaze upon the man before him.

At this point, the man would begin to speak again, offering to let them leave here and now in exchange for their safety. Kazuo looked at the man, ponderously.
”I cannot accept.” He would say. ”For your courtesy, however, I will offer you a challenge of single combat. My associates will not intervene.” He offered the man. Assuming the man continued to speak, Kazuo would reply in kind

”I don’t take pleasure in another man’s pain, but I fear your death is necessary.” Kazuo would reply, his eyes meeting those of the other man. He did not make a move, not yet. It would be rude to begin before he spoke his last.
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen
Ryo : 10300

Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:04 pm
They were talking, due to his enhanced senses Ryu could hear each word. Within the fuinjutsu he had created the ninja would take a deep breath waiting for the fight to break out. It would seem the man was trying to delay the battle by giving his name and or rather nickname along with asking Kazuo’s and Alice’s. Perhaps he had been affected by the aura of death more than he was letting on, but not to the degree of those who fled.

I hope someone tells this guy my name, otherwise how will he know I’m here? I guess I could wave at him, but that doesn’t tell him who I am. I got it, make a shadow clone have it teleport say my name and disappear. Nah, that’s stupid. But then again so was offering the guy a one on one when they had the numbers advantage.

“Death is never necessary. I thought we were taking this guy alive.” The thoughts of Ryu would come across the telepathy seal to all linked. “I guess if you do it, solo then I’m not really involved so alright with me.”

Wc: 190
Kai
Kai
Citizen

Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:51 am
Hmph. The Immortal's henchman took no time in fleeing from Alice and Kaz's battle auras, scattering like the scared rats that they were. Only their target remained, seemingly calm against the looming threat upon his life. He acted as if this were nothing but a small annoyance to his evening, not even batting an eye as he sipped his drink before asking for the duo's names which, to Alice's minor disappointment, Kazuo gave out willingly. Her grip tightened on the hilt of Royal's Edge in her right hand, a look of pure disgust adorning her face. No other outward signs of emotion were allowed to be shown; Alice demanded obedience from her body and it would obey.

When the man offered them their lives in exchange for leaving this putrid camp the look of disgust on her face only deepened. Only an absurd amount of arrogance could lead this man to believe he had any chance of surviving this encounter, let alone persuading Hitsuyo Aku to leave. "You must have a few screws loose if you think you're in a position to offer us our lives," she scoffed. Unfortunately, that was all she could say before Kazuo offered the man single combat, promising that Ryu and herself would not step in. She nodded at him in response, the disappointment clear on her face this time, but did not outwardly question his orders or decision. It wasn't the time or the place to do that. No, now she only had to obey. There was still a chance, however, if The Immortal declined Kaz's generous offer then she might still be able to take this man's head.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:35 pm
The wind howled throughout the vicinity of the group, sounding like the wails of those who had died to further their respective group's cause. A conscience wasn't something you could afford when you run a criminal enterprise, which is what amused The Immortal. Kazuo had offered single combat with him because of his words alone. After his words, the girl beside him spluttered a sentence, to which Tatsuyo's eyebrows raised in the sign of a sneer. What a bunch of characters. His hand slid down towards the ninja pouch that clung to his thigh, sliding it open and removing a single kunai, the tag on the hilt hidden by the placement of his hand. He wondered if they'd move to intercept him, yet given the word of Kazuo it seemed unlikely. They seemed to fall in line behind him. Once the kunai had been removed and was securely held in his left hand via a reverse grip, he'd speak, "I cannot accept" The Immortal echoed, "Either you don't trust your allies to remain safe during this fight, or you're planning to have them interfere once the outcome is clear." Tatsuyo did not trust people offering him 'honourable' fights. Throughout his experience in this world, many men claimed to hold the rare virtue, yet they never followed through once death became a possibility for them. Death had the ability to change a man, and to put the value of virtues into perspective. He knew that better than most.

His eyes flitted over to the girl, ushering out a few more words, "I'll kill her first, then the coward hiding in the shadows. Then you, Kazuo." He finished, prepared in case either of them decided to launch the first attack. If that was not to be the case, he'd simply make his way towards the girl with a dash, attempting to keep Kazuo on the opposite side of her during his movement. Once he closed the gap to the girl he'd swing the kunai towards her, watchful for the incoming movements of both Kazuo and Alice.
Aryll Hyuuga
Aryll Hyuuga
Citizen
Ryo : 7

Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:23 pm
The man wore a smug grin at Kazuo’s offer of single combat, and the man knew that his offer would not be accepted.
”I would have came alone if I did not trust them.” Kazuo replied coldly. ”And even if you truly believe what you say, you would still have nothing to lose by accepting.” He’d quip, the obvious hole in the man’s logic glaring to the Kemuri swordsman. As the man went to draw a kunai, Kazuo would raise his right sword slightly, directed in Alice’s direction. He was not raising it for an attack, but rather, as a signal for Alice to allow him to draw his weapon. He hoped that Ryu had seen it, too. Regardless of what this man had done, Kazuo was going to give him every fair chance in this fight, and striking someone who was unarmed was nothing short of pathetic. ”But if you’re too proud to accept my challenge, I suppose I can’t do anything more to coerce you.”

The man made his remark, threatening, and Kazuo would keep his blade held in front of Alice, warning her not to engage. When he began to move towards her, Kazuo would lower his blade, allowing her to engage at her discretion. Kazuo would not move to intercept Tatsuyo. Rather, he would merely keep his gaze trained on Tatsuyo, pivoting slowly to make sure he was always facing the man. He’d let Alice give this a try, before he intervened.
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen
Ryo : 10300

Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:41 pm
As the man moved towards Alice with a blade drawn Ryu would quickly make three hand seals (speed 125), causing a tornado of pure wind chakra to erupt from behind the man. Even if he could see him using the seals, he would not be able to sense the chakra the boy used until it sprung up behind him. The former Suna jounin would of course make sure his friends were not hurt. Using his dominant hand, he would send the cyclone in the direction of their target. (Power and Speed 60)

With his other hand he would touch the telepathy seal. I can control this cyclone, so I’m going to send it to the right. If he hops into it too bad, but he should go left or forward. As the ninja told them the plan the cyclone would begin to veer to the right behind the ninja and attempt to crash into his side. I can’t burn you with fire if I don’t use it, but wind burn is a whole different story.

WC: 168
Jutsu Used: Flower Scattering Dance
Ap Remaining: 723
-30 for jutsu
-10 for telepathy seal this post and another -5 from the previous
Kai
Kai
Citizen

Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:32 am
For a moment nothing could be heard except the howl of the wind, both sides standing at the ready to react at the smallest movement. The Immortal slowly reached down to retrieve a kunai, holding it at the ready before he spoke again, finally breaking the silence. What arrogance. Alice would have began her assault immediately if Kazuo hadn't motioned with his blade for her to allow this wretch to draw his weapon. He was a good leader, but sometimes she really did hate how damned honorable he was. Not that it mattered anymore.

The offer of single combat had been declined, responded to instead with snithe insults and cheap threats. He really was an idiot. There was another moment then where neither side moved, The Immortal waiting to see if Kazuo or Alice would react to his taunts and the members of Hitsuyo Aku standing still in anticipation of their leader's orders. And then it began.

Kazuo lowered his sword the same time this scum made his move, a dash towards Alice. There was no need for her partners to interfere, something she knew Kazuo wouldn't do regardless, but it seemed Ryu had other ideas. The same time her opponent started his dash, a large tornado composed of wind chakra erupted into existence behind him and began chasing it's prey, angled slightly to the right just as Ryu's voice entered their heads to explain what he was doing. At the same time this was happening, Alice made one swift movement with her hands, forming the Rat hand seal and then gripping the hilt of Royal's Edge once more with her right hand as she prepared to draw it in a reverse grip of her own. From her years of experience she knew there would be plenty of time for her to make her move with The Immortal being so far away and moving as fast as he was, especially with Ryu's tornado now giving him something else to worry about.

If her opponent continued with his previous plan to dash at Alice and to try to slice her with his drawn kunai, she would allow him to get as close as possible, drawing her own weapon with incredible speed to intercept the kunai while also completely immobilizing the poor bastard with her shadow, having given the man no way to escape the trap with as close as he was to her. If this happens, then she would say "You really should have taken his offer. I'm not as honorable as Kazuo is," and then lowering her voice so that only he could hear her, "nor am I as forgiving." A wicked grin would creep across her face then, the image of a reaper and scythe appearing once more above the girl as she prepared to end this man's life. Taking a step back so as to no longer be in the path of the kunai the man held since he would be forced to mirror her actions, Alice pointedly moved her own left arm so that the man now held the weapon he had drawn to his own throat, the reaper's scythe drawing back as if poised to swing as she did so. "So much for being immortal," she would say, the reaper's scythe swinging to slice the man cleanly in half the same time she motioned with her left arm to make the man slit his own throat.

Should the man's original actions deviate, then after performing the Rat hand seal Alice would wait to see what he would do next before making her own move to intercept.

-40ap for shadow imitation
has a power of 60, requiring a strength of 61 to break free.

700 - 40 = 660ap remaining
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:44 pm
There was quite clearly something to lose if two members of Kazuo's force were able to rest as he wore Tatsuyo down. The Immortal started to question the intelligence of the squad he was fighting before deducing that it was merely an attempt to make them look dumb, and not a sign of their actual abilities to understand situations. Unfortunately for The Immortal, a cyclone was summoned roughly three meters behind him, which was peculiar as he didn't know of many jutsu which could do that. He'd have to learn it some day. In conjunction with that, the girl ahead of him had formed the rat hand seal, which lead him to believe she'd been the conjurer of aforementioned hurricane.. or at least, that's what would have happened if she'd done her own handseal earlier, when the jutsu had formed rather than seconds later.

Nothing notable emerged from her single handseal, which caused the male to opt for the route of caution rather than brute force; to run headfirst into a trap would be silly, especially with knowledge that something was waiting. The goal, however, was to try figure out what the trap would be. Instead of running directly towards the girl with the threat of a breeze on his heels, he opted to strafe directly to the right once he was 7 meters away from Alice due to his speed enabling him to outrun the hurricane, which was now 4 meters behind him, as long as he kept a speed maintained, yet it also served as a test to see if the girl was rooted to her position for the trap or if she was willing to engage him away from Kazuo. As soon as he started to make the dash to the right, his hand lifted upwards with the reversed kunai, cutting through the air to reveal 2 meter slash of chakra slicing through the air towards her chest. He kept running to the side, opting to circle around them from a greater distance of 20 meters should the girl choose to not follow him, in which case he'd simply run towards the man he'd seen in the shadows.

[-40 AP http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t34518-beast-tearing-palm

Full momentum and all due to 2nd post]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum